Trading Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, please, what is going on? Did something happen?"

"I don't think now is a good time to talk about it, son. Okay?" He felt his heart break as Andrew looked even more worried. He wanted to tell Andrew the truth, but even the thought of hurting him caused him pain. There was no explaining to his endearing offspring that he was sometimes a bit too impulsive when it came to sex, and if his friend was going to climb into the shower naked with him and start rubbing his dick...

"But..."

"Hey, guys!" It was Jack, and it looked as if he had returned from a convenience store, an icy frozen beverage resting in his right hand.

"Oh, hey, Jack, there you are," Kevin responded, then looked at the slushie in his hand. "I told you to come and keep an eye on Andrew and you went to go buy a slushie?!"

"You sent him down here to look after me?" Andrew dubiously inquired. "Dad, I love you so much, but I wish you'd stop acting like I was a kid. For fuck's sake, I'm an adult, I'm eighteen."

Kevin abashedly turned to his son and his face fell. "I-I know, I'm sorry."

"It's not that, Andrew," Jack decided to intervene. "I bet he just didn't want us upstairs while he was with my brother."

Kevin and Andrew both looked at Jack with shocked and horrified faces. "What? Why not?!" Andrew quickly became unhinged, looking at his father accusingly.

Kevin took a step or two back. "Hey, don't look at me like that!"

Jack laughed. "I'm just kidding, Andrew, relax. Kevin would never do that to us. Neither would Kyle."

Kevin's look of shame said otherwise. His silence unnerved Andrew, who didn't seem to accept Jack's words of comfort. "Dad, I know that look," he pried. This stirred Jack's curiosity and also caused him to stare at Kevin.

"Wha-what look?!" Kevin stuttered.

"That one! The same look that you have when you eat all of the donuts!"

"If you mean that I look nauseous..."

"Kevin, is something going on?" Jack asked next.

"Guys, really, everything is fine, okay?" He stormed away from them with a fresh sheet of glaze coating his eyes, avoiding his son's look of imminent fear. He didn't want him to know. He didn't want either of them to know...

At least, not yet.