Trailer Trash Susie

Story Info
The Dominant Cock Whore.
2.6k words
3.81
40.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------- Ernie ---------

The first time I remember seeing Susie Walker was at the Black Hawk Bowling Ally. I must have been, maybe 18 at the time, while she was a year or two older. I watched her big round ass as she loosed another ball at the pins. The prick pleasing, cheeky mounds jiggled under her blue dress as she stepped toward the line, bent down low, and sent the heavy bowling ball on its way.

"Umm, look at those big titties swing," I thought to myself, my teenage prick hardening. Susie's tits were notorious in our blue collar town. Every man knew of Susie's big swinging melons.

But she wasn't just a pair of sweet tits. She also had a beautiful round face, with big blue eyes, a cute upturned nose, and full lush red lips. Susie was a tall girl, with two meaty thighs and long sexy legs. Susie's thick wavy hair was the color of honey. It rowed and flowed over her proud breasts and down her back. She was a looker, no doubt about that, and she had a reputation as being a feisty, spitfire of a gal. Her full teen figure jiggled in the most delightful, prick tingling way.

But it was her ass I found most mesmerizing. Nice and round, a good cheeky ham. I imagined slapping my open palm down firmly on her big butt cheeks, and the nice loud SMACK it would make.

My imagination ran wild. There was Susie and I, alone in the after hours of the bowling ally, now quiet and dark. Susie, completely nude, lies on her stomach, sprawled across a dining table in the bowling ally coffee shop. The one next to the jukebox. Suddenly a Buddy Holly record starts to play, "Maybe Baby"--and Susie begins to sway her sweet ass back and forth. Her delicious butt waves at me, and beckons me like Odysseus to the rocks. Two big cheeky rocks, in this case. She looks back at me, reaches back, and spreads her big butt wide. I could just imagine her golden brown asshole winking at me, and her hairy dripping pink pussy, glistening in the light of the neon beer sign.

"Please Ernie," she pleads, "please fuck me, baby. My pussy really needs your BIG HARD MAN COCK!"

A waitress jolted me back to reality.

"You want another one, hon?" she asked, pointing to my empty drink glass. I shifted to hide my teenage erection, and shook my head.

The bowling ball hurried down the lane, and bullied its way through the pins. It was a perfect strike. The pins toppled against one another until none remained standing, then the catcher swooped down and cleanly swept them all away.

Luc was Susie's boyfriend at the time, and known to be a real asshole. He let out a loud, obnoxious whistle in the smokey, echo-y building.

Ah, the Bowling Alley. The American institution. A unique cacophony of heavy spheroids lumbering down hardwood lanes, crashing into the wooden soldiers, all standing in formation, waiting for their abuse. Smashing, falling, resetting. The crash of the strikes against the pins sounding off like mini explosions. The gutter ball sings its refrain. Each lane playing its melody, amidst the constant chatter of pure white trash, with their excited chirps and dweerps, over their stupid fucking game, and mundane little lives. The whole soiled orchestra gelled together in the unique, percussive, reverberant space, that is the bowling experience. It was a place unto itself, but made more pleasant by creatures such as Susie, and her big round ass, I thought.

"Good one, Susie!" dumb ass Luc exclaimed. What a fuck wit. Susie smacked her gum and smiled as she returned to her seat, no need for a second ball in that frame.

Lucas jumped up to grab her and give her a kiss. Sure, any excuse to run his hands down her dress and give that ass a squeeze. Susie was tall, but Lucas was taller. They pressed their wet lips together and he pushed his stiff jeans against her body. His hands squeezed her ass as he clutched at her. Hell, I couldn't really blame for doing that, I'd have done the same, if I could've, or at least, my prick would've, if it could've.

She finally had to push him away, to wiggle out and escape his embrace. She said some thing to him, rolled her eyes, and laughed. Lucas gave her a playful swat on the ass as she turned away.

"Ouch! You fucker!" Susie said as she whirled back around and punched him on the arm, in retaliation. Luc just grinned.

Yes, the men liked Susie. And as I would come to find out later, Susie liked her men too. She sure did.

It was many and many more years later, and high school was a distant memory, that I found myself in a bar on the outskirts of town, sitting beside Susie Walker. Sure, she had put on a few pounds, but she still had the curves. Her pretty teenaged face was a thing of the past now. It had widened as the cruel years had passed, but through my rose colored glasses, when I looked at her, I still saw the teenage beauty of my youth, especially after a few bourbons.

And she still had a fine, full figure. A few extra pounds or not, Susie still got lots of attention from the men in the bar. And she still had those fuckin' tits!

I still can't remember exactly how it happened, but there I was, following Susie to her place, in the back corner of a trailer park, off of Farm to Market road 2918. She had a nice double wide trailer, tucked away under a big oak tree.

As Susie and I sat on her couch, suddenly every thing just spilled out.

"Susie, I think your so special, I just, really think . . .you know, for all these years, I just really uh, uh. . . just think you're so beautiful and I," I stammered awkwardly. Geez, I was drunk. Susie put her hand behind my head and planted a big wet kiss on me.

"What, you don't think I've seen you looking at my tits before, Ernie?" She chuckled. She placed one of my hands on her big globes. "Would you like to have a better view?" she asked as she bit her lip seductively. I think I nodded yes.

I couldn't believe it when Susie pulled off her top and those two famous tits bounced out. Big round red silver dollars with two meaty nipples poked out at me like air craft carrier machine guns, mounted atop two air balloons, inflated to the bursting point. I put my mouth to those rock hard nipples, and sucked like a starving infant, while my hands exploded the vast white wilderness, squeezing to find their way.

"Holy shit," I felt her hand fumbling with my zipper. She found my meat market and fished out the tube steak. She bent down to my crotch. I felt a warm wet mouth swallow my prick! Emm, Susie sucked my dick just like the horny slut I always imagined her to be. I watched her wet juicy mouth slobber up and down my hot fuck stick. There she was, my high school fantasy girl with my fat dick in her mouth. Was this a dream? I reached down and squeezed her ripe melons. I worked the nipples between my fingers. The worried little nipples were hard as two stones. I looked down at my groin to see Susie's ruby red lips pumping up and down my swollen prick, from the crowning head to the thick dark pubes below.

"Ummm, Susie, YEAH BABY!" I groaned, "take it all the way down, baby! GET ALL THAT DICK!" Wow, that was some hot dick sucking, and it sure felt good. I got a little shock when Susie grabbed my balls and began roughly kneading them like Frau Hinglestein in a schnitzel bakery.

"AAAAHHHH, SUSIE! BE...BE CAREFUL, BABY!" But she just kept fondling my tender nuts while her head bounced up and down on my straining prick. "EASY BABY, EASY!" Her wet warm sucking mouth engulfed my turgid wang head and her hand worked by balls like she wasn't really concerned about their comfort.

Her pretty face had become a dick sucking machine. It pumped up and down the full length of dick, as if set on automatic. The full lips tightly sealed the sucking mouth to my totem pole. The blow job went on and on while I watched with wide eyes and open mouth.

Suddenly, without warning, a long finger was shoved up my butt, to the hilt.

"OOOHHHH, SUSIE!!" I jumped with surprise, but Susie gripped me tight by the balls. Up and down, her mouth went. Up and down with a good suck, faster now, with even more suction, and all the while her finger wiggled deep up my tight burning butt.

My balls began to complain about a critical over full condition. The jism was coming to a full boil. It appeared they were to be evacuated by this talented and beautiful lady / suck off machine.

"OHH, OHH, OHH, OHH--- YEESSSSS!!!" The pleasure tingled through my loins.

My dick throbbed and spurted about a 3 weeks worth of pent up sperm cream surprise into Susie's wet sucking mouth. I heard her gurgle down my load and saw a few strings of hot cum escape her mouth and drool down my enraged peter.

"AAAAHHHHHH," I groaned and creamed my socks off, right in her dick sucking mouth. She swallowed again, and again. She kept her finger plugged up my shit chute while she drained my red, swollen balls.

"OH, SUSIE!!" I could only moan and fuck her sweet mouth over and over. I looked down to see my sticky abundant jism load coating her lips, while her tongue swabbed and twirled over my creamy dick head. My poor red balls were still gripped tightly in her hand.

Before the night was through, I had enjoyed an all-you-can-eat buffet of sweet pussy box, and I had fucked her silly until I had creamed deep, engulfed in the warmth of her hot tunnel of cunnie love. The next day my dick was tender, my balls ached, and my asshole was a little sore.

Boy, I sure liked Susie.

----------- Susie ------------

"Ernie Jones." The guy's been hitting on me for years, since high school. First he wants to buy me a few drinks, and I'm thinking, okay, fine. But then, he starts telling me how he loves me and shit! It was kind of cute, in a pathetic sort of way. I mean, Ernie Jones? I'd never thought of him that way before. But you know, life is strange.

He did say he had just inherited some money, from a wealthy uncle. Uncle John, as he referred to him. I already knew that. There were no secrets in our little town.

"Oh, why not," I thought to myself, as Ernie paid my bar tab, "I'll fuck him. Just for old times sake."

So, I invite Ernie over to my trailer house. We get naked, and sure enough he's got a disappointing little 7 inch dick. I had figured as much. I grabbed his head and gave him a gentle hint by shoving his face towards my twat.

"Well, I'll be!" The boy dove right in and sucked some real good cunt for me! It was some of the best pussy eating I've had in a long time. He had a desperate, quality to his sucking, like his life depended on it. I liked that. He seemed very sincere about eating my pussy. At least he had some good lips. He had my big clit dancing in no time! I patted the bed.

"Lay down for me, Ernie sweetie, on your back!" I hiked a leg over his face. I was facing his feet. I heard Ernie groan.

"What do you think, Ernie? You like that?"

"Oh, yes, Susie! YES!" Ernie panted. His eyes were glued to my dripping pussy. I think I actually saw his mouth watering. I sat down on his face and immediately felt his tongue return to work.

"That's it baby, get right in there! Umm, yes, wiggle that sweet tongue of yours, Ernie. And suck. Suck my pussy for me, baby, yeah that's gooooood. Deeper, now, baby, more tongue!" He was slurping real good at my pussy, and I listened to the delightful wet smacking noises he was making. I rotated my hips on his face.

"Ummp, ummp,ummp." I heard Ernie muffled moans while he sucked and licked, and sucked and licked some more. "Mummp hummm," I heard him say.

"Oooh, yeah, Ernie! I like that too!" I giggled. Ernie's mighty toy missile was stiff and at the ready! I touched the panting head of his dick.

"OH YES, Ernie darling, keep eating me, baby," I cooed. "Your mouth's got my pussy all fussy!" I sat straight up on his face and began to grind my box around and around. Ernie was going berserk on my pussy. He ate my pussy with the determination of a hound dog on the trail.

"Ohhh yes, suck me, suck that pussy, sweetie."I encouraged him. I reached back and grabbed his hair. I held his head firm to my cunt, while I rode his face. I rode my horsey hard, like a jockey coming down the home stretch of the Kentucky Derby. I bounced and squirmed in the saddle. I felt a deep come building in the bottom of my snatch.

"UUUMMMM, yeah, baby."

SLURP SLURP SLURP

"AAHHH YES, UMMMMMM." My cunt gushed in his mouth as my the cum overwhelmed me. I groaned and scrubbed his face clean with my hungry little pussy. He kept slurping and smacking on my puss-cunt like a good boy while I enjoyed myself. Even in the afterglow of my cum, he kept his tongue wiggling inside me.

When I finally got off Ernie face, it was red wet and sticky. "Good job, Ernie!" I said. I was panting, "That was some of the best pussy licking I've had in a long time."

Ernie held his dicklet in his hand and looked at me, pleading with his eyes.

"Well OK, Ernie! It's not the biggest dick I've ever had, but, since you've licked my pussy so good, I guess you deserve some," I snickered. I mounted his little pole and guided it into my hot cunt.

"UMMM, YES," he moaned, as I sank down on his manly pride. I started to gyrate on his weapon of choice. To and fro, I humped the man's cock. Ernie squirmed and flopped like a fish underneath me. He was huffing and puffing. He didn't have a whole lotta dick, but at least he worked it hard. I reached behind me, between his skinny legs, and fondled his balls. He seemed to like that. He began to moan and tremble.

Like every other man in my life, Ernie was obsessed with my big tits. His hands and lips wouldn't stop playing with my nipples, while my girls bounced in his face. Men and my tits---BOY, I could tell you stories, but anyway, I grabbed his balls hard, and gave a sharp pull up on them.

"AHHHHH," Ernie screeched. I roughly kneaded his sack, and that sent him over the edge. "YEEEESSSSS," he wailed and jizzed his cream of dick in my pussy. Ernie groaned and moaned like I had injured him, while he pumped and creamed. He finally slowed down, still panting like an exhausted pony.

"Did you enjoy that, Ernie?" I giggled.

"Oh Susie, hell yes," he panted. "You're the best!"

He seemed genuinely surprised when I hiked my leg back over his face and lowered my sloppy hairy pie to his mouth, but I wanted some more of his expert pussy sucking. Ernie seemed all too eager to lap my juicy cunt. I like that quality in a man!