Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm close," Jeannie said, closing her eyes and arching her back.

"Come on my face," Robert cried, pulling off Jeannie's dick. Robert knelt on the floor of the cab, looking up with his tongue out. Jeannie stood up and stroked her dick, aiming it at Robert's face. She was quick to come, her gizz shooting all over Robert's face and in his mouth. He licked his lips and swallowed down some of the come, letting the rest drip down his face.

Robert looked at himself in a small mirror and smiled. "I love when a hot chick with a dick white washes my face like this." Robert opened his shirt, and started to rub the come into his face and onto his chest. After a few minutes, the come was worked into his skin.

Robert got up, did up his shirt and moved to the driver's seat. "Ready to go," he said, turning on the truck. Jeannie pulled up her pants and took sat down in the passenger seat.

Robert headed out on the highway and drove towards Toledo. Robert and Jeannie chatted the entire trip. Robert was married with two kids. He said he loved his wife, and that she was very accommodating to his fantasies. "She bought a strap on dildo that she'll put on and let me suck on, but it's not the same if I don't get that sexy facial of white t-girl cream." As such, when Robert was on the road, his wife let him blow t-girls and let them cream on his face. Robert was a nice guy and very cute, so Jeannie was happy to help him out.

Robert stopped the cab a couple more times during the 5 hour trip, buying Jeannie lunch and then sucking her off and getting her to come on his face again. Robert didn't want to do anything more than just sucking Jeannie off and having her come on his face. By the time the truck pulled into Toledo, Jeannie was happy but spent.

Robert dropped Jeannie off at the Toledo bus station at 2:55 PM. Jeannie looked at her schedule. She had missed the bus to Cleveland by 20 minutes, though she didn't have any money to buy a ticket anyway, so being late wasn't that big a deal.

So the first order of business would be to get some money. Jeannie surveyed the scene outside the bus station. It was not very promising for making some cash. Mostly there was a bunch of sad looking druggies standing around glassy eyed. Jeannie headed away from the bus station.

Wandering around, Jeannie was able to find a small XXX video store with some booths in the back. Jeannie went into the store and started to walk towards the back. The guy behind the counter called out to her. "You can't take that bag with you," he said.

"What can I do with it?" Jeannie asked.

"Leave it at home," the guy said, pointing towards the door. He was fat and bald, and when he opened his mouth Jeannie could see what teeth he had left were discolored and chipped. Even from 10 feet away, Jeannie could smell the wretched stench of body odor.

"Can't I keep it behind the counter?" Jeannie asked.

"I'm not baggage check," the guy said, pointing towards the door.

Jeannie smiled and winked at him. "Can't you let me keep my bag back there for a bit. Maybe I could put it back under the desk myself, and while I was down there..." Jeannie trailed off speaking, but pursed her lips in a way that would leave no doubt what she was offering. The guy looked around, and then motioned for her to come behind the counter. He pointed at the floor underneath the desk. Jeannie crawled under the desk, stored her bag and turned to see the man's cock out of his pants.

The smell of the man's body odor was even worse in the confined space under the desk. Jeannie gagged at the smell. She stuck her head out from under the breath and took a few deep breathes of fresh air, then closing her eyes she moved back under the desk and took the man's cock in her mouth and started to suck it. Jeannie could hear the guy cranking up the sound on the porno playing on the store's TVs. It was some plot-less drivel where a girl gets rammed mercilessly by multiple guys. It wasn't really Jeannie's thing, but it seemed to get the guy going, and soon his cock was jerking uncontrollably, ready to explode. He grunted and pushed Jeannie's head down on his crotch, shooting a wad into Jeannie's mouth.

Jeannie pulled off the guy and got out from under the counter. "I might be here for a bit, so you'll watch my bag there for awhile, right?"

The guy nodded, slumping in the chair exhausted.

Jeannie wandered into the back video booths, but found them empty. Jeannie walked back out into the main room and browsed the titles. About 10 minutes later a man in a suit walked into the store. He was in his 40s and wearing a suit. Jeannie figured probably a banker or lawyer. He looked around nervously and spent his time wandering the store in no particular pattern. He kept looking to see if either the guy behind the counter or Jeannie was watching him. The guy behind the counter was so exhausted from his blow job that he was almost asleep. Jeannie looked away, pretending to read the plot summary of a porno called "Cock-odile Dundee," and let the guy wander. After a minute Jeannie looked up, and noticed the guy looking at videos in the Transexual section.

"Bingo," Jeannie said. She crept over to the section so as not to scare the man away. The man was looking at a video called "Backdoor Shemales Vol. 6," which had a picture of a very pretty and big breasted red-head on the cover.

"She's cute," Jeannie said, motioning to the girl on the cover. The man looked startled and turned bright red. He put the video down and turned to leave.

Jeannie called after him. "She has a big cock, too. Mine's not that big, but it's still pretty decently sized."

The man stopped, and turned slowly around. He looked up and down at Jeannie, pausing for a long time on Jeannie's crotch.

Jeannie moved closer to the man, getting so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. She grabbed the man's hand and placed it against her jeans. The man squeezed her cock and moaned.

Jeannie smiled at him. "You know, I'm a little short of funds right now. Perhaps you'd like to have a little company, and in exchange, you could help me out with some money?"

The man's lip quivered. He was as bright red as a sunset. He seemed scared to speak.

Jeannie rubbed his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm not a cop. I'm not trying to trap you. All I want is some money. Do you think you could help me out?"

The man nodded.

"Do you have a place we can go?"

The man shook his head. For the first time, he spoke. His voice cracked with nerves. "No, I have a wife at home."

Jeannie looked up at the guy behind the counter. His eyes were closed and his breathing regular, having fallen into a light nap. Jeannie looked back at the booths. They'd have to do.

"Okay, do you have $100?" Jeannie asked.

The guy pulled out his wallet and opened it up, counting the bills. Jeannie watched him. He counted out $54. Jeannie reached into his wallet and pulled out the money. "That's good enough," Jeannie said, stuffing the money in her pocket. She grabbed the guy by the hand and led him into the booths.

Jeannie started kissing the guy once the booth door was shut. He was so nervous that he was visibly shaking. Jeannie pulled off her pants and sweatshirt, making sure that she put her pants in a place that she could see them. She undid her bra, letting her beautifully constructed tits free. She pushed them into the man's face. He kissed and licked them. Jeannie pulled off her panties, revealing her cock.

The man continued to lick Jeannie's tits as he played with Jeannie's cock. It was soft, and after Robert sucking Jeannie dry three times this morning, was likely to stay that way, but the man in the booth didn't seem to mind.

Jeannie reached down and undid the man's pants. She reached into his pants and grabbed his cock. The man's hands started to shake uncontrollably. He started to moan and sob. Jeannie thought the whole thing was very weird, but she kept stroking the man's cock.

"Oh God," the man said, and his cock exploded with come. Jeannie wasn't expecting the man to come so quickly, so she hadn't even pulled down his pants and underwear. The ejaculate soaked the man's underwear and pants.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," the man said, crying.

"No, don't worry, it's fine," Jeannie replied. Poor guy, she was really feeling sorry for him. They hadn't even been in the booth more than a couple minutes. "Listen, I feel bad. If you want to rest up and are ready to go again in the next half hour or so, we can do that. I'll wait."

The guy shook his head, tears running down his cheeks. "No, no. I can't. I shouldn't have done this," he said, running out of the booth. His pants were still undone as he ran out of the store.

Jeannie got dressed and made sure that the $54 was still in her pocket. She went up behind the counter and quietly grabbed her bag from the feet of the sleeping clerk. He was fast asleep. Jeannie looked at the asshole. His attitude had been as ugly as his appearance.

She walked outside. There was a couple of teenagers hanging around outside the store, smoking. Maybe there was a way to get the guy back. "Hey boys, the guy behind the counter in there is fast asleep. If you are quiet, you should be able to steal a bunch a porn from the shop." The kids looked at each other, stamped out their cigarettes and quietly crept into the store.

The last one in looked at Jeannie and said, "Thanks lady. I was my mom was as cool as you."

"Mom?" Jeannie said. "Fucking punks!" Jeannie then looked at herself in the mirrored front window of the porn shop. She was looking pretty rough. She hadn't slept in two days, her hair was a mess and her make up had run down her face from crying in the bus station the night before. She did need to clean up.

Jeannie walked back to the bus station and went to the ticket counter. "How much for a ticket for the first bus to New York City?"

"First bus to NYC is at 5:05 AM tomorrow morning, arriving in New York at 9:55 PM, 2 transfers. Cost is $104."

Jeannie gasped with surprise. "Jesus, I paid half that for a ticket from Omaha before," she said.

The ticket counter agent shrugged. "Last minute fares are the most expensive. If you want to leave next week, I can knock down the price to $42."

Jeannie shook her head. "I've got $54. How far will that get me tomorrow?"

The ticket agent typed in some information to the computer. "Erie, Pennsylvania is $49. Leaves here at 5:05 AM and arrives at 10:20 AM."

"Erie, there's not much in Erie," Jeannie thought. It would be hard to find a way to make some money in Erie. It would be easier to make some money in a larger city like Cleveland.

Jeannie shook her head and said, "What about Cleveland? How much is that?"

"$29.50, leaving her at 5:05 AM and getting into Cleveland at 7:35 AM," the ticket agent said. Jeannie paid the $29.50 and took her ticket, leaving her with $24.50. Jeannie asked if the ticket agent knew a place where she could find a room for under $20. The agent said there was a youth hostel down the street that was $15 a night.

Jeannie went to the youth hostel and got a room, leaving her with $9.50, enough for some dinner. She took a long shower, applied some make up and felt a million times better.

Walking out into the main room of the hostel, she noticed a couple of cute guys sitting in the lounge. She wandered over and introduced herself. The two guys were named Victor and Kenny, and were from Australia. They were backpacking across the USA.

Victor invited Jeannie to join them drinks. "We heard of a place around the corner that has a drink special tonight - $1 bottles of American beer! It's swill, but it's cheap."

Jeannie thought of the $9 in her pocket. "I really don't think I can. I barely have enough to dinner tonight. Sorry."

Kenny spoke up, "Come on, love. Victor and I will buy you a couple rounds. Just come out for one." Kenny and Victor looked at each other, and Jeannie saw Kenny wink. It was obvious these guys were looking for something a little more lascivious than just a drink. Jeannie laughed to herself. She wondered if they would be so interested if they saw what she had between her legs.

"Okay, I'll got for a couple," she said.

Victor and Kenny were traveling on the cheap, so they actually were planing on having spaghetti at the hostel. They cooked up enough to offer Jeannie some. After dinner, Victor, Kenny and Jeannie headed out towards the bar. Victor and Kenny were very gregarious and funny, and Jeannie found herself laughing and enjoying their company very much.

The bar was called the "Log Cabin," and was decorated like a Colorado ski chalet. Victor and Jeannie grabbed a table while Kenny bought the first round. He returned with three bottles of Bud. Victor and Kenny continued to entertain Jeannie, she was laughing joyously and almost had beer shoot out her nose on more than one occasion.

When Victor got up to grab the next round, Kenny leaned in close to Jeannie. His hand landed on Jeannie's knee. "You're a pretty young thing, you know that?" He asked.

"Thank you, that's very sweet," Jeannie said. She sat rigidly, trying not to give Kenny any signals.

Victor returned with the beers, and soon the conversation turned a little dirty. Kenny and Victor started telling stories about their sexual adventures as they travelled. Jeannie was starting to get excited by the stories, and decided to add a few of her own stories, without revealing the fact that she was a tranny.

The beers were almost done. Victor took a swig and said, "you know, we've had some good adventures, but one of the things that Kenny and I haven't done is had a three way."

Kenny winked at Victor. "Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that the hostel is pretty empty tonight. Looks like it's just me, Victor and you. We could probably do all sorts of crazy stuff there without anyone knowing."

Jeannie leaned back. She originally had planned to avoid this, but the two boys talking about the sex they've had on the road had gotten her a little excited. She was torn, though, knowing that if she revealed that she was a shemale and the boys weren't interested, she would still have to sleep in the same dorm room with them tonight. Lord knows what their reaction might be.

Jeannie sighed and leaned back. The two guys waited, nervously looking at each other. Jeannie could tell that the boys were wondering if they had gone too far. Jeannie stood up. "Let me buy you guys a round," she said, walking to the bar.

Jeannie bought three beers, leaving herself $6.00 after leaving a small tip. As she returned to the table she could tell that Victor and Kenny were very confused.

She put the beer on the table, but didn't sit down. "I have something to tell you guys. I'm more than I seem to be. I am a transexual."

Kenny and Victor looked shocked. Kenny sat back in stunned silence. Victor leaned forward and said, "you mean you have a penis in those jeans?"

Jeannie nodded. "Yes, that's right. Listen, you guys seem nice and I would love to be your first three-way, but I don't think you are the type of girl I'm looking for."

The two guys sat silently. After a minute, Jeannie nodded. "Okay, well, that's cool. Listen, I'm going to head back to the hostel. I hope this won't make it weird sleeping in the dorm tonight."

Jeannie left her full beer on the table and went back to the hostel. She was sitting in the main lounge watching TV when Victor and Kenny returned.

They sat down on the couch opposite Jeannie. Victor spoke up. "Sorry about how we acted earlier. It was just a bit unexpected, and we didn't know what to say."

Jeannie smiled and said, "don't worry about it."

Victor and Kenny looked at each other. They seemed to be trying to communicate with each other by moving their eyebrows up and down. Finally Kenny said, "dude, just ask her."

Victor looked at Jeannie, and in a quite voice asked, "Were you serious about that comment about being in a three-way with us?"

Jeannie looked at the guys. Both of them sat forward expectantly. It looked like they were serious about the question, and the way they were waiting anxiously for the answer, she thought that they wanted her to say yes.

"Yes, I was," Jeannie said.

Victor and Kenny sprang up off the couch, big smiles on their faces. "Let's go, then!" Kenny said. If nothing else, at least Kenny and Victor had a lot of eager energy.

Kenny, Victor and Jeannie went up to the dorm. No one else was staying in the hostel, and so they had the place to themselves. Before Jeannie even said anything, Victor and Kenny had stripped down naked. Both their cocks were already hard. Kenny and Victor both stared at Jeannie, waiting for her to do the same.

Jeannie stripped off her clothes slowly, torturing the boys with her deliberately slow strip show. Finally she was down to just her bra and panties. She walked over and kissed Victor on the mouth. She reached out and stroked Kenny's dick as Victor and Jeannie's tongues wrestled with each other.

Jeannie dropped down to her knees and took Victor's cock in her mouth. She sucked on Victor's cock hungrily as she continued to stroke Kenny's dick. After sucking Victor for a few minutes, she moved over and started to suck off Kenny. Both of the young Aussies were rock hard and big. She decided she wanted both of them in her mouth in the same time. She grabbed both cock and pulled them together. She took them in her mouth, letting the two dicks slide deep into her mouth.

At first, Victor and Kenny stiffened up having their cocks touching each other, but soon the sensation of fucking Jeannie's mouth erased any hesitation. They started pumping in and out of Jeannie's mouth.

Jeannie pulled off the boys, and undid her bra. "One mouth on each nipple," she said, pointing at her tits. Victor latched onto her right nipple while Kenny started sucking on her left. Jeannie let the boys go to town on her tits until her nipples were rock hard. The boys' mouths on her tits was also causing her cock to stir to life, despite the 3 blow jobs she had received from Robert earlier in the day.

Jeannie pulled down her panties. Victor and Kenny stood back and looked at Jeannie's naked body. They both looked at her cock.

Victor laughed. "Dude, of all the crazy sex I've imagined of having during this trip, I never thought this would be one of them. A chick with a rock hard dick."

Kenny nodded his head. "You got that right." Kenny turned to Jeannie. "So, what now?"

"Well, we can do lots of stuff. If either of you want to suck me off, you could do that. Or, one of you could fuck me in the ass and another could fuck my mouth."

Kenny and Victor nodded. Jeannie walked over to one of the dorm beds and got on all fours. Victor and Kenny argued for a moment who got which end.

Jeannie laughed, "I assure you that no matter which end you take, you'll have a good time." Finally they decided to flip a coin, and Kenny ended up getting the tail end.

Victor sat down in front of Jeannie, and Jeannie started to suck his cock. Kenny knelt down behind Jeannie, and started moving his cock up and down Jeannie's ass crack. Each time the tip passed over Jeannie's asshole, he would press it against it, each time with a little more pressure. Soon his cock slid into Jeannie's ass, and started pumping in and out.

The two Aussie studs were enjoying the experience Jeannie was giving them, and Jeannie was enjoying it to. Her cock was rock hard. Jeannie asked Kenny to stroke her cock while he fucked her.

Kenny laughed, "Jesus, Victor. I never thought I would be stroking a cock other than my own. Wild times!"

Victor didn't answer, he was too caught up in enjoying the great blow job he was getting to bother answering. Kenny reached down and started to stroke Jeannie's cock.

Victor was the first to come, shooting a big load in Jeannie's mouth. Jeannie pushed herself up so that he was kneeling with Kenny still in her ass. She turned her head around to face Kenny. Kenny went to kiss Jeannie, and when they kissed Jeannie let Victor's come flow into Kenny's mouth. Jeannie and Kenny snowballed Victor's come back and forth, as Kenny continued to ram his cock up Jeannie's ass and stroke her off.