Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny couldn't hold on any longer. He released into Jeannie's ass. Kenny inhaled, and soon found himself choking on the come running down his throat. Somehow, though Kenny kept stroking Jeannie's cock, and Jeannie soon launched a stream of come high into the air. Most of Jeannie's cream landed on Victor's stomach and cock and balls, who was still sitting at the head of the bed.

Kenny regained his breath, and pulled out of Jeannie's ass.

Jeannie looked at Victor sitting at the head of the bed, covered with her come. "Just one last thing to do," Jeannie said, looking at Kenny. "We need to clean up Victor."

Jeannie started licking the come off Victor's stomach. Kenny bent down, and started to lick up the come off Victor's cock and balls. Surprisingly, Victor was soon hard again, and Kenny gladly started to suck his cock. Jeannie sat back and watched as Kenny sucked off his friend. Victor was surprisingly virile, and it didn't take him long to shoot another load into Kenny's mouth.

Victor smiled. "Looks like we have something other than whacking off that we can do on those nights when we don't pick up. You suck a good cock."

Kenny leaned back, his dick now rock hard. "Why don't we see what you can do," Kenny said, guiding Victor's head down to his groin. Victor sucked on Kenny with a lot of enthusiasm if not much in the way of expertise.

Kenny looked over at Jeannie, "you want some of this," he asked, pointing at Victor bobbing up and down on Kenny's dick.

"No, I'm tired out. I'm just enjoying the show," Jeannie said.

With some coaching from Kenny, Victor started to get his groove and was soon pleasuring Kenny like a pro. It didn't take long for Kenny to come in Victor's mouth. The two Aussies fell down on the bed, both exhausted. Jeannie came over, and slipped in between them. The three of them gently kissed and stroked each other until they fell asleep.

Jeannie was woken the next morning by scream. "What the FUCK!" Jeannie looked up to see the guy who works the front desk at the hostel looking down at Jeannie, Victor and Kenny all lying naked in one of the beds. The man was staring at their mid-sections, taking in the spectacle of the three soft cocks.

"What time is it," Jeannie asked.

The man was so shocked by the question, he answered. "4:15 AM."

Jeannie stood up, stretching. "I should get going to catch my 5 o'clock bus." Jeannie walked up to the front desk worker and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for waking me up," she said, smiling at him. He stood silently, staring down at Jeannie's cock.

Jeannie grabbed a quick shower and got dressed. She returned and saw Victor and Kenny still asleep. She kissed them both on the forehead, grabbed her bag and walked to the bus station.

The bus left on time, and Jeannie quickly fell asleep in her seat. When the bus pulled into the bus station in Cleveland 2 and half hours later, Jeannie felt much better rested.

Jeannie reviewed her current situation. She had six dollars and was still only half way New York City. The buses were good, but they cost money. If she could get rides in a timely manner, it would be better to hitchhike than to keep taking buses. Then she would only need to get enough money to eat, which she could probably do just by spending a few hours begging in the downtown cores.

Jeannie adopted a new plan - hitchhiking the rest of the way. Jeannie went to a greasy spoon and bought an inexpensive breakfast, leaving her with with $2.50. She went behind the greasy spoon and found a piece of cardboard. Returning to the restaurant, she borrowed a marker from the waitress and wrote the words "New York City" on the piece of cardboard.

Jeannie walked around downtown Cleveland for a bit, checking out the city. It was a cool fall day, but the skies were clear. Jeannie smiled. Despite being broke and having been mugged, she was still moving towards New York City, and she knew that if an experience doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.

After looking around for a bit, Jeannie took up a position near the highway entrance and held up her sign.

"New York City or bust," she said to herself.

Rides were not very forthcoming that day, however. Jeannie stood at the side of the road for more than 2 hours with not a single car even slowing down to look at her. She was starting to think about spending the day in Cleveland trying to get some money and taking the bus when a van pulled over.

Jeannie ran up to the van. She had to stand on her tip-toes to see inside the large van. There was a woman driving. She was tall and blond, and was wearing a black leather coat. She looked at Jeannie, "I'm heading to Pittsburgh. You should be able to get a ride to New York from there," the woman said.

"That'd be great," Jeannie replied, getting ready to get into the van.

The woman put up her hand. "Before you get in, there is something you should know. I am a dominatrix, and I have one of my slaves chained up in the back. It's all consensual, but some people are very uncomfortable with the idea of someone giving up their self like my slave does. If you think you'd have a problem, you might want to find another ride."

Jeannie opened the door and climbed in the van. "No, that's fine. I mean, as long as you aren't planning on enslaving me."

The blonde woman laughed. "No, no worries about that."

As the woman started to drive away, Jeannie looked around at her surroundings. The blonde driver was wearing a black leather coat, but underneath was wearing a PVC cat suit. At her side was a riding crop. Jeannie looked into the back, and saw a man wearing black PVC underwear and a PVC mask. He had a gag ball in his mouth, and had clothes pins attached to his nipples. He had chains on his hands and feet, and most interestingly for Jeannie, was wearing his seat belt.

"He's wearing a seat belt?" Jeannie asked the woman.

"Safety first. I'd hate for my slave to be injured in case we get in a fender bender," the blonde said.

As they drove along towards Pittsburgh, Jeannie and the blonde dominatrix, who was named Laurie but went by the dominatrix name Mistress Blister chatted about what she did. The dominatrix who worked professionally, dominating clients, but also had a few submissives that she kept for her own pleasure. The man in the back of the van was one of her personal submissives, a client who Mistress Blister had enjoyed her time with, and so they started a personal relationship.

They approached Pittsburgh, and so Mistress Blister asked Jeannie where she wanted to be dropped off. "Someplace it'll be easy to get a ride. A busy highway exit or a truck stop, maybe?"

Mistress Blister thought for a moment. "I'm going to a friend's place, a fellow dominatrix. We are going to show off our best slaves to each other. If you want, you could come over for lunch, and afterwards I could drive you a few exits up the highway. It's a pretty busy place."

Jeannie was eager to get on her way, but was also fascinated to see the dominatrices and their slaves. Mistress Blister seemed so normal when she was chatting with Jeannie. Because the man was chained up and gagged in the back, Mistress Blister wasn't doing much dominating of the man during the drive. It was hard for Jeannie to imagine what she would be like dominating the man in the back.

Mistress Blister exited off the highway into the suburbs of Pittsburgh. It was a typical suburb, rows and rows of similarly built houses.

Jeannie looked at the neatly landscaped lawns and well decorated houses. "Your dominatrix friend lives here?" Jeannie asked.

Mistress Blister laughed, "you'd probably be surprised the strange things that happens behind the closed doors of all these houses. The suburbs are some of the kinkiest places in the world."

Mistress Blister pulled into a driveway. Jeannie wondered how Mistress Blister was planning on transporting the chained up slave in the back into the house. Despite what she had said, she doubted that most folks in the suburbs wouldn't look strangely if a near naked man in a PVC mask was pulled across the lawn by a chain. The question was soon answered as the garage door opened and Mistress Blister pulled the van into the garage. Once the door was securely closed behind them, Mistress Blister got out of the van and went around to open up the sliding door of the van. She unchained the slave and lead him by a ring on his mask towards the garage door. Jeannie followed.

Mistress Blister opened the door and entered the house. Jeannie followed her into a pretty typical looking suburban kitchen. Standing in the middle of the kitchen was a tall, black woman wearing a full length leather dress. Standing by the sink was a white man who was dressed up as a French maid. Despite the girly clothes, there was no doubt this was a guy, as he had probably two days of facial hair growth and dark hair on his legs.

Mistress Blister and the other dominatrix hugged. Mistress Blister did introductions.

"Mistress Sade, this is my slave dog. Bark, dog."

The man in the PVC mask tried to make a sound, but couldn't manage much with the gag in his mouth.

"And Mistress Sade, this is Jeannie. She's a hitchhiker I picked up in Cleveland. I hope you don't mind, but I invited her along for lunch. Hopefully it doesn't give your maid too much trouble," Mistress Blister said.

Mistress Sade looked at her slave in the French Maid outfit, "hopefully it does cause him trouble. He's a bad slave today, and deserves to be punished." With that, she whipped the man across the ass with short leather whip.

Mistress Sade then turned to Jeannie and put out her hand to shake it. "Pleased to meet you. I hope the poor appearance of my slave does not offend you. He's a gross excuse for man."

Mistress Sade showed Jeannie to the table while the guy in the French Maid outfit set another place at the table. Mistress Sade then gave the man five lashes for not setting the folk and knife exactly parallel. Jeannie couldn't help but notice that the man's cock got hard as he was whipped.

Mistress Blister was taking the gag off her slave, and setting up a bowls with water and dog food on the floor. "Eat, dog," she said, and the slave got down on all fours and started lapping at the water and eating the dog food. Some of the food spilled out onto the floor. Mistress Blister called him a mad dog, and rapped him across the nose with a rolled up newspaper. The slave whimpered like a scolded puppy.

Lunch was served by the French Maid as the other slave curled up at the feet of Mistress Blister. Mistress Blister and Mistress Sade chatted about favorite slaves and the business of domination as they ate, Jeannie mostly just listening to the chatter.

As lunch was winding down, Mistress Sade turned to Jeannie. "So, Jeannie, ever thought of being a dom or a sub?"

Jeannie shook her head. "Not really. I mean, there's been a few times when I've be spanked or treated roughly, and that was okay. And there was a few times when I've been asked by a guy to be a little rough with him, and that was cool too. But mostly I like the sex, and don't know if I'd be interested in doing this kind of thing outside of having sex."

Mistress Sade nodded. "That's fair. To each their own. Personally, I sometimes like to have my slaves perform oral sex on others while I berate and punish them. If you like sex, I could have my French Maid there lick your pussy while I whip his ass. He has a very skillful tongue, I have been told by some of my friends."

Jeannie blushed. "Um, that's a nice offer, but I don't think that would work. Thanks, though."

Mistress Sade sat back. "Are you sure? He's a good little slut and could really make your pussy wet. I'd love to watch it. Please, consider it seriously. It would be a great way to thank me for serving you lunch."

Jeannie wasn't sure what to say. She could tell that Mistress Sade very much wanted to see her slave eating out Jeannie's pussy, but Jeannie didn't have a pussy to eat.

Jeannie cleared her throat. "The problem isn't having your slave perform on me. It's the pussy part. See, I'm a transexual."

Mistress Sade laughed out loud. "Really! You look so feminine. Did you know this, Mistress Blister?"

Mistress Blister shook her head, "no, I didn't. I figured I was bringing you a pretty girl with a nice pussy that your slave could eat."

Mistress Sade turned to her slave and said, "Do you see that, maid? This is how you should look when you dress up, not like a hairy ape in a dress."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," the slave said, getting down on his kneels in front of Mistress Sade.

Mistress Sade turned back to Jeannie. "Well, I don't know if I've ever had my maid service a penis before, but I am sure that he could do an excellent job. What do you say? As I said, it would be an excellent way to thank me for having you over for lunch."

Jeannie said okay. The guy in the French Maid outfit moved over and got down on all fours in front of Jeannie. Jeannie opened her jeans and pulled out her cock. The French Maid took the cock in Jeannie's mouth and started to slowly suck it.

Mistress Sade got up behind her slave, and started to hit his ass with her whip. As the man sucked Jeannie off, Mistress Sade kept talking to slave, calling him things like "slutty little whore," and "dirty little cocksucker."

Jeannie's cock was soon hard in the French Maid's mouth. As her cock grew, soon the French Maid's teeth were scrapping against Jeannie's cock.

"Ow, open your mouth a little more so your teeth don't touch my dick," Jeannie said.

Mistress Sade stopped whipping and looked shocked. "My God, you filthy little whore. Are you hurting the nice lady? I thought you would treat my guests better than that. For that, five big lashes." Mistress Sade positioned her whip between his legs, and gave the French Maid five whacks with the whip onto his balls and cock. Jeannie winched, thinking of the pain of it, but the French Maid seemed to enjoy it.

It was obvious the French Maid hadn't sucked a dick before, and Jeannie felt bad about giving him direction, because each time she did, Mistress Sade stopped whipping his ass to give his balls a few whacks. The slave liked it, though, taking both the whips from Mistress Sade and the direction from Jeannie without complaint. Soon the French Maid was performing admirably at his task of sucking Jeannie's cock, and Jeannie was close to orgasm.

"I'm going to come," Jeannie said.

Mistress Blister grabbed her slave, who was still on his hands and knees acting like a dog and dragged him over towards the kitchen table. "Jeannie, please come on the floor. I want my dog to lick it up," she said.

Jeannie pulled out of the French Maid's mouth, and jerked herself off, releasing her come in a stream onto the linoleum floor of the kitchen. It splattered in a line along the floor.

"Lick it up, dog," Mistress Blister said. The slave lowered his head, and was soon lapping up Jeannie's come from the floor with relish.

Mistress Sade whipped her French Maid's ass a few more times, and then told him to stand up. "Go and get a warm towel so that Jeannie can clean herself up," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," the French Maid said, and he ran over to the sink, soaking a dish towel in warm water. He returned and knelt at Jeannie's feet, holding up the towel. Jeannie took the towel and wiped the French Maid's saliva and her own come off her dick.

Mistress Sade whipped the French Maid's ass. "Maid, how dare you make our guest clean herself off. You are a bad slave."

"Yes, Mistress," the slave replayed. He continued to look down, but Jeannie could see that he had a smile on his face and his cock was solid hard, so Jeannie guessed he was liking it.

Mistress Blister's slave was done licking the come up off the floor, and Jeannie was cleaned up. Mistress Blister said that she could give Jeannie a ride to the highway exit, but need to "secure" her dog first. "Do you want to see how you secure a dog?" Mistress Blister asked. Jeannie nodded, and followed Mistress Blister from the kitchen to the living room.

If the kitchen looked like a typical suburban kitchen, the living room definitely wasn't. The room had the windows all blacked out, and there was all sorts of equipment in the room that Jeannie wasn't sure what it did, but it certainly looked like it's main purpose was to inflict pain.

Mistress Blister walked over to a cage, opened the door and order her slave inside. The slave got in the cage, and Mistress Blister closed the door. "Now, you play nice with that other dog," Mistress Blister said. It was at that point that Jeannie noticed that there was another slave in the cage.

Mistress Blister secured the cage, turned to Jeannie and said, "ready to go, dear?" Jeannie nodded, and they left the living room, the two slaves whimpering like scolded dogs in the small cage.

As they walked out, Mistress Sade handed Jeannie a small bag. "I had my French Maid put together a sandwich for you to help you out on the road. Take care, my dear little Jeannie. The road can be tough. Be strong."

"Thank you so much, Mistress Sade, both for lunch and the to-go bag. It has been a very interesting afternoon. I wish I had something to give you to help cover the cost of lunch," Jeannie said.

"Oh, don't worry dear. You provided a great afternoon of entertainment for all four of us this afternoon. I think Mistress Blister and slaves would agree with me on that."

So Mistress Blister drove Jeannie out to the nearest highway exit, and dropped her off. "Take care, Jeannie. You are a very strong girl to set off on your own path at such a young age. You should be very proud of yourself." With that, Mistress Blister blew Jeannie a kiss, and drove away.

Jeannie stood by the side of the highway exit and held up her "New York City" sign. Lots of cars full of suburban commuters past her by, not even looking at her. It took about an hour to get a ride. The old, beat up Chrysler minivan painted with psychedelic colors and giant flowers pulled over. Jeannie hopped in the van. There was a white guy in his 20s with long dreadlocks behind the wheel, who introduced himself as Snowfall. He pointed to the back of the van. In the back there was a mattress on the floor and right at the back of the van, a small love seat. Sitting on the love seat were two more passengers. One was a black guy in his twenties with long dreadlocks who Snowfall said was named "Marley, after Bob, man," and a white girl with blonde dreadlocks called "Sunflower."

"My name isn't as interested as your all are. I'm Jeannie."

Marley leaned forward. "Genie, free yourself from the bottle, man. You can call yourself anything you want. Choose whatever name you want and reinvent yourself."

If only Marley knew, Jeannie had probably reinvented herself more than anyone else in the van, given that she was born a boy named Derek and was now a girl named Jeannie.

"You going to NYC, Jeannie?" Snowfall asked.

"Yes, that's the plan," Jeannie said.

"Well, we are going as far as Harrisburg tonight, another 3 hours or so down the road. We've got a campground booked. You got a place to stay tonight? If not, you can crash with us. It's a little crowded in the van, but it's cozy, man."

Jeannie thanked Snowfall for the offer, and agreed to take him up on it.

Jeannie was starting to doubt that she should have accepted the offer over the next 3 hours. The van's shocks were shot, so the ride was rough. In addition, the 3 hippies played nothing but stoner folk music that they all sang along with at full volume. By the time they got to the campground, Jeannie's ass hurt from the bad shocks and her head ached from the singing.

At the campsite, Marley and Snowfall walked away from the van, calling back, "we're going to go and score some stuff. Why don't you ladies get dinner started?"