Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunflower sighed, and started to unpack the camp stove.

"Everything okay," Jeannie asked.

"Yeah, I guess, man. It's just that those guys always do this, stick me with making the food while they go off and score some hash or weed. Sure, they bring some back, but it'd be nice if every now and again they helped out with dinner. Plus, they get so stoned after dinner that they never help with the dishes," Sunflower said as she lit the camp stove and prepared to make a batch of lentils.

Jeannie gave Sunflower a hug. "I'm sorry to hear that, honey. Sounds like those boys believe in the peace and love part of the sixties, but not so much the equality for women part."

Sunflower laughed, "yeah, I guess."

Snowfall and Marley returned to the van just as Sunflower was serving out the lentils into bowls. It was too perfectly timed to be a coincidence. They were glassy eyed and giggling, obviously high on something. Snowfall and Marley ate their lentils, ignoring Jeannie and Sunflower except when they wanted to make a comment about "the power of my free love," or some such other poorly covered lewd remark.

After dinner, Marley and Snowfall lit up a joint. Sunflower waited for a few minutes to see if the boys would help with the dishes, but it was obvious they weren't going to move, unless it was to roll another joint. Sunflower got up, sighing, and walked with the dishes to the nearby washroom to wash up the dishes.

Jeannie glared at the two guys, but they were too engulfed in there stoner jokes to take any notice of anyone else's feelings. Jeannie got up and went to help Sunflower with the dishes.

Sunflower was surprised to see Jeannie. "Oh, please, you don't have to help. I can do it."

Jeannie insisted on helping, and the two of them quickly managed to finish cleaning up the dishes. They took them back to the van and put them away. Snowfall and Marley were laughing at some joke that only the two of them got.

Jeannie looked at Sunflower. "Do you want to go for walk?" Jeannie asked. The blonde girl said yes.

Jeannie and Sunflower walked for a few minutes in the dark woods at the each of the campgrounds, still within sight of the campgrounds but out of sight of anyone there. Jeannie and Sunflower reached a clearing. Jeannie fell to the ground, looking up at the stars. Sunflower dropped down beside her. Sunflower was an expert on the constellations, and was pointing them out to Jeannie and giving them their importance in astrology. Sunflower asked Jeannie's birthday, and gave Jeannie an impromptu astrological reading. Jeannie thought it sounded like a load of bull, but she listened to Sunflower speak. She got the feeling Sunflower didn't get a chance to speak very often.

Sunflower finished her reading, and there was a lull in the conversation. Jeannie rolled over towards Sunflower, and kissed her on the lips. Sunflower kissed back for a few seconds, but then pulled away.

"What are you doing," Sunflower asked.

Jeannie put her arms around Sunflower. "Kissing you. Loving you, in a way that your two stoner boyfriends can't or won't. Let yourself go. Give yourself over to this. I promise it will be an experience that you'll never forget." Jeannie leaned forward again and started kissing Sunflower again. This time Sunflower didn't pull away, and soon Jeannie was undressing Sunflower, sucking on her breasts, kissing down her stomach and pulling off her underwear to bury her face in Sunflower's bushy vagina. Jeannie had only eaten a couple of pussy's in her life before, but Sunflower seemed to be reacting positively to Jeannie's tongue. Sunflower moaned with pleasure as Jeannie's mouth explored her. Jeannie started sucking on Sunflower's hard little clit. Sunflower started bucking up and down and breathing heavily. Sunflower screamed out, and twisted her body away from Jeannie. She lay on the ground for a moment, twitching with the pleasure of an orgasm moving through her body. Finally the orgasm subsided, and Sunflower rolled back over towards Jeannie.

Sunflower kissed Jeannie. "Thank you, that was very nice. Mostly Marley and Snowfall just want to have their dicks sucked and then pound me. It was a pleasure to have someone take care of me for a change."

Jeannie kissed Sunflower's neck. "It was my pleasure," Jeannie said, running her tongue along Sunflower's shoulder.

Sunflower ran her hands down Jeannie's body to her pants. "Do you want me to take care of you now?" Sunflower asked, undoing Jeannie's pants.

Jeannie pulled away and said, "before we do that, there's something you should know." Jeannie undid her pants and let her cock, which was hard for the joy of seeing Sunflower pleasured, fall out of her pants. Sunflower looked confused for a moment, but then reached out and stroked Jeannie's cock. Her confusion turned to understanding.

"You're a shemale," Sunflower said. "Are you... you know... able to be with a woman with that?"

Jeannie pushed Sunflower back down on the ground. "Let me show you," Jeannie said, moving on top of Sunflower. Sunflower kissed Jeannie on the mouth, and opened her legs to give Jeannie access to her pussy. Sunflower's pussy, already wet from Jeannie eating her out, provided little resistance to Jeannie's cock. Jeannie pushed herself into Sunflower. Sunflower gasped and pulled Jeannie closer. Jeannie was soon fully inside Sunflower, and then started to pulse in and out of Sunflower's wet pussy.

Sunflower moaned with pleasure, and having already had one orgasm, soon found herself having more. She would twitch with pleasure, her body losing control for a moment before she would wrap her arms and legs tightly around Jeannie and beg her to push deep into her pussy.

Jeannie enjoyed seeing Sunflower have so much pleasure. Jeannie held off coming as much as she could, to provide Sunflower with as many orgasms as she could, but after about 10 minutes had to succumb to the pressure building in her penis and release herself into Sunflower's pussy.

Sunflower and Jeannie collapsed beside each other on the ground, staring up at the stars. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Jeannie turned to Sunflower and asked, "So, did your horoscope say that was coming today?"

Sunflower laughed. "Not in so many words, no."

Sunflower got dressed and said she was going to take a shower. Jeannie returned to the camp site. Snowfall and Marley were sitting outside the trailer, still smoking up. Jeannie sat with them. They offered Jeannie some, but she declined.

Snowfall looked over at Jeannie, "so, you know when Sunflower is in the shower, maybe we could go into the van and hang out." His words were obscure, but his eyes said that he was looking for something more. Jeannie looked at Snowfall and then at Marley.

"How about both of you together," Jeannie said. Marley and Snowfall were into the van in a flash. Jeannie followed.

Jeannie closed the van door. "Get naked, boys. You are going to have a hell of a time tonight."

The two boys got naked, their dicks hanging softly between their legs. Jeannie got down on her knees and started to suck the guys off, one and a time while she jerked the other off, until their cocks were hard.

"Okay boys, get on the love seat," Jeannie said. The two boys sat on the love seat. "No, no, that's not exactly what I meant. Kneel on the love seat, facing the back of the van," Jeannie said. The two guys looked confused, but gigglingly obliged. They knelt on the couch, leaning their arms on the back of the love seat. Jeannie walked up behind them and started massaging the boys' balls. She started moving up, away from their balls and towards their assholes. Soon Jeannie was using her fingers to massage their assholes, servicing on man with each hand. The boys, in their relaxed states, were receptive to the massage, and soon their assholes were opening up, allowing Jeannie to push more fingers in. Finally, when the boys' asses were got and ready, Jeannie got undressed.

The boys looked around, and giggled again. Snowfall, looking at Marley said, "dude, I don't know what was in that shit, but I am seeing some wild stuff."

Marley looked at Jeannie's hard cock, and asked Snowfall, "dude, I think I see a snake between Jeannie's legs. Do you think that somehow ties to Adam and Eve?"

Jeannie's snake was raring to go. Jeannie walked up behind Marley, and pushed her cock into Marley's ass. Marley gasped, but soon was pushing his ass back onto Jeannie as she pumped into him. After fucking Marley's butthole for 5 minutes, Jeannie pulled out and went over to Snowfall. Marley rolled down off the couch and lay down on the mattress.

Snowfall had been watching the action between Marley and Jeannie with a confused look. "I'm not sure what I just saw," Snowfall said.

"Don't worry, it'll be clear in just a second," Jeannie said, and she pushed deep into Snowfall's ass. Snowfall started to whimper and moan, gripping the back of the love seat with white knuckles. Jeannie started to really pound into Snowfall's ass, and his head was soon banging against the back window of the minivan.

Sunflower returned from her shower. She entered the van, but paused when she saw Jeannie fucking Snowfall from behind. "Just giving the boys a taste of their own medicine," Jeannie said. Sunflower laughed, and hopped into the van to watch the action.

Jeannie continued to pound Snowfall's ass, and his head continued to pound against the glass. Jeannie finally came, releasing herself into Snowfall's virgin ass. She pulled out, and staggered backwards, exhausted. "That was more than a snowfall," Jeannie said. "That was an avalanche of come I just released in your cornhole."

Snowfall climbed off the love seat and lay down beside Marley on the mattress. They were soon both asleep. Jeannie and Sunflower both got dressed up in their pajamas, and then Jeannie and Sunflower made out for a bit, tenderly kissing each other until they too fell asleep.

The next morning Jeannie woke before anyone else. She went and grabbed a shower at the camp washroom, returning to the van to find the rest of the crew up.

Snowfall looked at Jeannie as she approached. "Hey baby, good morning. Listen, I'm a little hazy on last night. Did we make love last night?" he asked.

Jeannie nodded. "Yes, you and me and Marley, all at once."

"Wow, crazy," Snowfall said. "I only vaguely remember it, and frankly, there's some stuff that is just weird. Must have been some crazy shit we were smoking last night, because for some reason I remember you have a penis. That's wild, right?"

Jeannie and Sunflower exchanged knowing looks, and laughed. Jeannie nodded, "well, obviously I don't have a cock, because I am a woman. You must have been real stoned last night."

Snowfall nodded. "Yeah, that's what I thought." He sat down gingerly on the bench of the picnic table. "Oh man, is my head really aching today. I feel like someone beat me with a hammer last night," he said, rubbing his head exactly where it was pounding into the glass of the van door last night.

Marley came over and sat down, winching as his ass hit the seat. "Jesus man, the shocks in the van must be getting worse. My ass is killing me today," he said.

Snowfall nodded, "yeah, mine too. We'll have to see about getting those fixed."

Sunflower ran away with her hand over her mouth, laughing out loud. Snowfall watched her run away, "weird, what's up with her?"

Jeannie shrugged. "Who knows. Listen, I'm going to take off now and try and get a ride to New York. If things go well, I think I might be able to make it there today."

Jeannie said a quick goodbye to Snowfall and Marley, and then a longer one to Sunflower. Jeannie told Sunflower to be strong and be careful and to be proud of herself, realizing that those were the same things that Mistress Blister and Mistress Sade had said to her the day before.

Jeannie took Sunflower's face in her hands. "Don't worry. You'll be alright, and I'll be alright. We both have amazing lives ahead of us to live. You just need to find your path." With that, Jeannie kissed Sunflower on the lips, and walked away. Sunflower had tears in her eyes, but was smiling. Jeannie felt like last night would be the start of a change for Sunflower.

Jeannie was twenty feet away when she heard Sunflower call out to her. "Jeannie, I don't think Sunflower really fits me. My real name is Lucy Cornell."

Jeannie turned around and smiled. "I know what you mean. I'm not sure that Jeannie is me anymore. I think my real name is Holly Hepburn. Look me up if you are ever in New York City."

Jeannie turned around and walked out to the road. She took out her sign and started hitching for a ride. While she waited for a ride, she ate the meal that Mistress Sade her slave pack for her the day before. It was another excellent meal, a chicken sandwich with a thick, white gravy that even tasted good cold. "Damn, that French Maid may look like a hairy ape in a dress, but he sure can cook."

Jeannie was still thinking of the meal when a car pulled over to pick her up. The driver was a 50-something guy, he was very thin with a full head of gray hair. He was taking the last drag off a cigarette and was already pulling another out of the pack. "I'm heading as far as Allentown. It's about one and a half hours down the road, but you won't be far from New York then. Maybe another 2 or 3 hours."

Jeannie crawled in the car, and the guy took off. Jeannie looked at the guy. She noticed that the guy had cuts and burns all over his hands. She noticed that there were red stains on the front of the guys shirt. As she was stowing her bag in the back seat, she noticed a bag which had the handles of multiple knifes sticking out the top.

This was all starting to look bad, Jeannie thought. Her mother always said she shouldn't hitchhike. "You'll get raped and murdered by some serial killer, baby," she'd always say whenever Jeannie would hitchhike home when her car was broken. Now it looked like her mother's premonition was going to come true.

Jeannie sat in silence, keeping her eyes on the guy in case he made any sudden moves. With her right hand, she unlocked the passenger side door, which had locked automatically when the car had been put in gear. The guy looked over at the noise. Jeannie pressed herself up against the door, blocking the guy's view to the door handle. They guy moved around his head, trying to look around Jeannie to see the door lock. Jeannie kept her body pressed up the door, and finally the guy starting looking at the road again.

Jeannie moved her right hand over to the door handle, and kept it on the handle as they drove. Jeannie watched the man intently. He seemed very jittery, and kept a constant stream of cigarettes in his mouth. Jeannie could feel sweat rolling down her forehead, and her heart was beating quickly.

After 40 minutes of driving, the guy spoke for the first time, "FUCK. I'm outta smokes. And damnit, I could use a coffee. You wanna coffee," the guy asked, looking over at Jeannie with wide, wild eyes.

Jeannie just nodded, getting ready to open the car door and jump out if needed.

The guy pulled over and stopped the car at a donut shop. He climbed out of the car. Jeannie climbed out of the car. She was about to open the back door of the car to grab her bag and bolt, but the guy hit the automatic lock on his key chain and the door was locked.

He walked to the back of the car and popped the hood. "Just gotta get some money," he said. Jeannie walked around towards the back of the car, keeping her eye on the guy for any sudden movement. She came around the back of the car.

Jeannie screamed. The guy was digging in a small bag, looking for money, but it was what was beside the bad that caused Jeannie to scream. It was something about the size of a human body covered by a sheet. Beneath the body was a plastic tarp, and Jeannie could see pools of blood on the sheet.

Jeannie tried to run, but she found her legs frozen. The guy looked up at her and asked, "are you okay. You look a little white." He moved over to hear and put his hands on her shoulders. Everything went black.

Jeannie woke up lying on the ground. She looked up and saw four faces. There were two guys dressed in EMT uniforms and a police officer. Also there was the driver of the car.

One of the EMT's asked her if she was okay. She shook her head. "No, I think that man is trying to kill me," she said, pointing at the driver.

"What?" the driver said.

"He has a dead body in the trunk," Jeannie said. "I saw it."

The police officer stood up and looked at the guy.

Jeannie pointed at the driver, "Look at the blood on his shirt. And he has knives in the car!"

The police officer examined the man's shirt, and then put his hand on his gun, keeping it holstered. "Can you open the trunk, sir?"

The driver looked shocked. "Of course, this is all a misunderstanding. I can explain this all," he said. The driver clicked on his key chain, and the trunk popped open.

The police officer walked over to the trunk, and Jeannie saw him lift the sheet. He looked over at the driver. "Can you explain what this is?"

"I'm a chef. I bought it was a farm just west of Boiling Springs. They grow organic ham," the driver said.

"Ham?" Jeannie asked.

The police officer looked back at Jeannie. "It's a side of pork," he said. "You know, miss, that it is an offense to make a false claim. I could charge you."

The driver moved forward. "Please, officer. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. She seems a very nice girl, and I should have explained. There's no need to press any charges."

The police officer looked at the driver, then at Jeannie, then back and the driver, then back at Jeannie. Everyone, even the EMTs, were holding their breath to see what the police officer would say. Finally, he spoke up, "Okay, no charges today." The cop looked at the EMT, "any reason you guys still need me here," he asked.

The EMT shook his head. "Nope, everything is good here." The EMTs got up, and the police officer and the EMTs walked away.

Jeannie walked sheepishly over to the driver. "Sorry about that. If you just unlock the car, I'll grab my stuff and be on my way."

"Why?" the driver asked. "We aren't in Allentown yet. No hard feelings. I'll still give you a ride. Just let me get some cigarettes and coffee from the store, and we'll be on our way."

The driver ran into the store and returned with two cups of coffee. He handed one to Jeannie, "I thought you could probably use this. Do you smoke as well?" He held out an open pack to Jeannie. Jeannie nodded and took a cigarette.

They climbed back into the car and hit the road again. Jeannie sat quietly, not sure what to say next. Finally she turned to the driver. "I'm so sorry about what happened. I just got my mama's voice in my head telling me that if I hitchhike, I'll get murdered that I started seeing things that weren't really there. I feel like a complete and total moron."

The driver laughed. "I can completely understand it. Frankly, most of the people who cook in restaurants are psychopaths. Who the hell else would get up at five in the morning just to drive to a farm two hours away to buy a side of pork? When we get to Allentown, come on in to the restaurant. I'll make you some lunch, and then you can hit the road again."

Jeannie smiled and agreed. Over the next hour of the drive, the driver, whose name was Anthony, told Jeannie the story of his life. He was a steel worker who lost his job when he was in his 20s. He turned started doing cocaine, and moved on to heroine and crack cocaine as they swept through the area. One day he was wandering the streets of Allentown, looking for a way to make some money to score some crack. He wandered down an alley and found himself at a dead end. He realized that it wasn't just a dead end for the alley, but it was a dead end in life. He couldn't continue living the way he did. He turned around, and just then someone walked out of restaurant to throw out some trash. At the time, Anthony thought it was a chef, but he now realizes it was probably a bus boy. However, Anthony took it as a sign. He quit drugs that day, cold turkey, and took some cooking and hospitality courses at the local college. He got a job, and worked his way up. He was now a sous-chef at one of the best restaurants in Allentown. "I know that you probably don't think that there is much of a culinary scene in Allentown, but we do have some decent restaurants."