All Comments on 'Train Girl'

by huntsman29

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
oh dear

i have a big weakness for groping asian train porn lol well written and fully played out too which suprised me after your initial comment about not supporting non consent but i guess its more the idea that better harmless erotic lit than reality of potential physical rape. wonder if u will follow with a sequel?

bbarker40bbarker40over 10 years ago
Very erotic story

Nice story. You left me intrigued by the card tucked in her pocket. Hope more stories follow.

huntsman29huntsman29over 10 years agoAuthor
Q&A

Sophia, I’m a big supporter of freedom of expression in fictional formats such as writing or films. Also what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home is their business and I detest when people feel they can judge or look down on them when it’s not something they personally enjoy – as long as what they enjoy is legal of course.

I explored this particular fantasy after reading a couple of reports on groping in Japan, and also a study by two US universities on women and forced sex fantasies, where over 50% were aroused by these type of stories and often had this type of fantasy. So my writing brain just combined the two and a story came to mind.

As to a sequel to this story; I hadn’t planned to do one when I started, but as I had lots of ideas where I could take this story when I wrote it I did leave it open to be continued. If I get the time I will do so as well. Watch this space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

This was a great story! Well done i loved how you made the sex wild but still mellow. Hard to do but you pulled off with a nice finesse. I didn't quite take it as non consent but more reluctant. (In accordance with other comments) anyways yes this was a great work i do hope that you continue along the sane track perhaps in a BDSM realm? I'd definitely check that out.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

Loved the development of this story. would love to find out what the card in her pocket says. i highly recommend a sequel... *grins* and yes, i admit, i'm one of that 50% you mentioned in your earlier post... *blushing just a bit* Can't wait to see a sequel.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
WOW

THIS IS AWESOME! MORE PLEASE

hazeleys34hazeleys34over 10 years ago
one of my favorite stories

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and i hope you write a sequel. I am curious about what the card said and what else the man will do to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
albeit

rather than all be it, as used on page 1, the phrase is albeit. Loved the story, this was my only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a little hard to swallow ;)

Good, if a bit rushed, narrative, but the locale and circumstances and oblivious bystanders are mord than a little unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Highly erotic

Very hot exciting and vivid description of illicit sex! Five stars. Hope you will write more stories building on this.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Please write more

I used to ride Tokyo subways so I enjoyed this, but I think it sort of misses what is erotic for me about crowd molester fantasies in that something illicit is happening and you can't let the nearby passengers know, so you have to endure the pleasure and humiliation silently. Your scene is more like consensual sex in a private setting, so while it was very well written and hot, it didn't quite work for me as a train molester story. But I loved your molester, so naughty but caring and gentle, if only the trains were full of such men! I think you're very talented so I hope you write more, would be a shame if this is it from you.

mustangdaisymustangdaisyabout 5 years ago
Mmmmmmm

I have to admit I am a gal that would love to be her. Very a rousing, I couldn’t stop reading until the end. I’m wet on a train in NZ now xx

TweekthepornstarTweekthepornstarabout 3 years ago
Not too shabby!!

Very well done. While not your usual genre... it played out wonderfully. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant. XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no such thing as a BB bra size

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

would have been a 5 if the blowjob had been done to conclusion the first time of asking spoiled it a bit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m dying to know what he wrote on the card and if they will meet again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on here, I like that she knows she’s in public and hadn’t wanted to but once it’s happening she wants it to continue and gets really into it. I wish you wrote more

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Why is it all the best authors have only one incredible story?

hellokitty802hellokitty8028 months ago

I'd love more stories! Whether it's a part 2 to this or something all together different. I hope your wife gets on you again for more 😂 you're a great writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous