All Comments on 'Train Ride'

by Ares9002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely believable erotic

VOW this reminds me some of my own experiences, this is indeed very well written, almost made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the best imagined stories

oh! I cant count the number of times i have wanked off to this story. Perfect . only addition to my version would be me getting to my knees in the commotion and swallow off the dude/ chicks come and licking off my own mess from my sis's cunt after that!

Yes I am a perverted bastard and i love it.

P.S : if I can get my sis to pee and drank it all after , nothin like it.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Me too, on an airplane

I always took my teen age, high school drop-out clerk with me on business trips to help take records of the meetings, etc.

She wore nerdy glasses, hardly any make-up, had ugly birthmark on her neck and worn some kind of goofy hair braids. When I frequently "accidently" brushed against her nice tits, her nipples rapidly protruded through her bra and pushed outward from her blouse or sweater, and I got a little hard from that. I asked her why the hell they did that and she was red-faced and embarrassed to say that she did not have a regular boyfriend and that any touch on even slightly sensitive body parts made her instantly get "horny" and "wet". She apologized. I held her lightly by the sides of her tits and kissed her lightly on the cheek and told her I enjoyed it and not to worry about it. I told her to give me a nice close and long hug so we can both relax a few times a day. She did what I asked, as always, as she really, really needed her job. I would rock and jiggle her tits back and forth and press the small of her back into my crotch with one hand so she could tell I was hard, just like her great nipples. I kissed her on the neck lightly during the hug and she whispered that she loved me to hold her like that into my ear .God, she was naive and did everything I told her to do.

On on nearly deserted red eye flight for an optional business trip, I got us both drunk and put a blanket over us to ''stay warm''. I whispered to her to be a good girl to make me happy or I would be very upset with her and unhappy. She whispered "yes sir, I love to make you happy, you are my boss!". I jacked off her cunt to get her hot and wet. I sucked her mouth and her nipples [large brown ones, she was a mexican-jew]. We went to the toliet together and I had her mount me by facing me as I sat on the toliet seat. I sucked titty and fucked wet cunt and came as soon as I could to show her I that yes, I was her boss. I loved it. In the hotel I fucked her all night long and took videos and photos. I was 52 and she was a scared and stupid 19; what a nice tight cunt for the boss to unload into. She still has her job and her perky nipples. We hug a few times in my closed office several times a day. Use your imagination for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I wish that shit would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor, Poor writing. Proof read, learn the English language or STOP WRITING

Every story that you write in English is pathetic......

Too bad as your stories have interesting plots and ideas but the grammar, spelling and nonsensical statements make it almost unreadable.

It would be so easy to get someone to proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me cum hard.

PurrForMePurrForMe9 months ago

This story was so racist it wasn’t hot anymore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous