Train To Anal Town

Story Info
You have hot sex in a sleeper car.
749 words
3.85
45k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers

I don't know how long the steady, hypnotic churn of the wheels on the track had registered before I was willing to accept it. How the hell did I get on a train? At least I was in a sleeper car. There was a deep long rumble followed by a loud clap of thunder; a flash of the lightning followed quickly. The sounds of the storm were as hypnotic as the lull of the train.

The door to the cabin opened suddenly and you entered with fresh apples and juice. Suddenly standing there before me was the sexiest older man I'd ever seen. "Here ya go luv." you blurted out as you tossed me the fruit. "And take a big drink o' this, you've got to replenish your fluids. Last night was wild!"

My mind was racing, looking for answers. "Who are you? Last night? Where are we going?" I kept asking myself questions, searching for answers. "Where are my clothes? Damn, you're fine. I can't believe I'm thinking that about a man who is probably in his 60s. Wild? And why can't I remember any of it?"

I bit through the shiny skin of the apple and juice ran down my chin. You leaned in close to me and licked my Adam's apple and slowly worked your tongue along the line of juice up passed my chin to my lips. Your strong and sweet kiss brought images to my mind. Your tongue, and the taste of the apple flashed memories of the night before.

All of a sudden, I remembered that you had been sliding apple slices into my pussy and slurping and eating them while you drove me to orgasm over and over. I remembered you rubbing caramel on my breasts and licking it all off.

And the chocolate sauce . . . mmm. You had drizzled it along my stomach, creating a trail to my delectable pussy. Working your tongue all over my body and the long laps on my clit drove me wild.

Did I actually pass out and suffer a memory lapse from too many orgasms? It's quite possible, because the further into waking reality I became, the more I remembered how you pleasured me for hours, vowing to give me the most orgasms in one day that I've ever had. It seemed maybe you had.

Remembering the endless rolling orgasms of just hours earlier combined with the storm raging outside, I couldn't control myself. I didn't care that I still couldn't figure out who you were exactly, I had to drive you to ecstasy the way you had me.

I climbed onto your lap and let my tongue dance around the rim of your ear, teasing the lower lobe with gentle nibbling. Licking and sucking at your neck started to drive me wild as I inhaled your scent. Your manly aroma created such a flood of juices between my legs you could feel it on your lap.

Your hands were running wildly all over my back and you kept grabbing my ass and spreading my cheeks so you could reach in and tickle my anus.

"I want to fuck your tight ass," you whispered. I couldn't wait. I knew that would give you such an intense orgasm, since my ass is so incredibly tight.

"The tightest ass your cock will ever have," I taunted. You stepped out of your pants as you reached for the lube. I bent over in front of you and offered my delightfully tight orifice. As soon as you dribbled the cool liquid on my backside I shivered with anticipation. Your fingers worked the lube where your raging member couldn't wait to be. It only took a second before you coated your hot throbbing cock with a layer of luscious liquid and slid it in.

"Damn you were right," are the only words you could mutter before the groans of pleasure overtook. You worked your incredibly hard dick in and out of my ass for as long as you could while still holding back from cumming.

You had reached around and were playing with my pussy, stimulating my clit like mad. Between that and the way you were fucking me, I couldn't hold back, and I began to shake from orgasm. The pulsating of my pussy and my ass created the most orgasmic feeling that has ever rushed through your body. Cum exploded from your thankful cock with such force it was the most intense release you'd ever felt.

ListenHere
ListenHere
24 Followers