All Comments on 'Training Camp'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LadyFalconLadyFalconover 15 years ago
Love hearing the back story on the boys!

Awww, the cubs are so cute together..lol...I only say that cause I think of them like that in context to the guys and gals from Cats and Dogs. Reading C&D opened up a new world for me...I was actually turned on reading some of those scenes so I started reading in the Gay Male Category...and I am quickly beginning to love that category almost as much as I love paranormal or non-human. So, thank you for introducing me to a whole new set of stories to read! Keep up the fantastic work and yes i want to hear more about the world you have created!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Purrrrrfecto...!

Lol finally! It felt like forever. I was thinking when, when, WHEN?! And you did not disappoint. Keep it up deary. I can not wait to read the next installment. Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep It Coming!!!!!!

i've read about every story you've posted but my fav series would have to be Cats & Dogs and all their sequels. you should really think about writing a book, i think you'd give sherrilyn kenyon a run for her money with any of her were characters. Kira :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

This was a lovely story. It didn't need full on sex to be good. I liked the way you developed a relationship between Peter and Michael before they did anything. Great job! I'm going to look at some of your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Training camp

You should make this into a series its a very good piece of work

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Nicely done with the bullies getting their just deserts and being the means of the two young and inexperienced guys getting together. Of course it also helps knowing that more hot sex for them is available in your other stories :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
that is it????

there is more.....to both Cats and Dogs and the other Friends and Foes???

or is the story finished in your mind?

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
Peter and Michael (sort of a spoiler alert included from the Cats and Dogs series)

I read the whole Cats and Dogs series including the sequel and I just want to express my sadness for how things turned out for these two cubs.. But don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them for finding their life-mates but in the back of my mind, I have this wishful thinking that they are each other mates.. Even so, this is a very sweet story about them. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a four-way in bed for these two and their mates ;)) *grins*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous