Training Celina Week 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi ...

The stiff length of male flesh protruded accusingly in front of my face. It glistened from the covering of my saliva as I tried desperately to make it squirt its juices into my mouth. It was proving difficult. The male slave was perfectly pleasing to my eye and so I had no trouble on that score, and I had performed oral sex, or given a blow job as it was more colloquially termed, before. Except that previously it had been as a part of making love with a boyfriend who exerted no pressure on me. Now I was been asked to extract the semen from a row of male slaves as part of a sex slave competition!

I glanced to my left and saw Celina, on her knees, spitting the semen from her second slave into the bowl. The pressure on me increased. Surely he had to cum soon, after all, I knew that I was looking hot and my mouth was soft and warm and I was doing my best to deep-throat him. Come on, pleeeeeeaaaaase!

Just at that moment I sensed his penis pulse more frequently. This is it, come on. Then his back arched and he exploded! His erection flew out of my hands and began to pump his juices everywhere, but mainly over my face. Nooooooooooo, shittttt! I felt my eyes, my nostrils and my hair become covered as I desperately tried to get him back inside my mouth without using my hands. But it was no use. By the time I took him back inside my warm oral opening I caught only the dregs of his final few thrusts. I could not believe it. I turned wearily to my bowl and spit the few globs that I had retained onto the smooth, white surface.

To make matters worse I saw Celina's next slave thrusting deep into her throat and knew that she had just conquered her third penis. As I took a second erection inside my mouth I knew that I had lost this round as well.

Still, I could but try and so I applied myself to this second slave with an enthusiasm that belied my real feelings and quickly had him fucking my red lips for all he was worth. It took a few minutes but he soon filled my mouth with his juices. My problem, if anything, was that I had taken him so deep into my throat that I struggled to keep his sperm out of my stomach. But I retained a mouth full of the goo and released it into the bowl.

Unfortunately by this time Celina had finished off her fourth slave and was simply waiting on all fours, panting her exertions and watching for me to finish. She had sperm dripping from her lips and, with her tousled hair and exotic Chinese-American features, looked a little wild. I was pleased with my second effort but this round overall was a 'no-contest'. I had only sucked two slaves to Celina's four, and my first effort resulted in little produce. Master Hagrid spoke and as I listened to his words my heart sank.

"That marks the end of the second round. Celina has again been victorious and so now leads two to nil. However, because we don't want to waste the produce from our male slaves, slave Candi, as the loser, will now drink the contents of both bowls."

"Nooooooooooo please!" I cried out. Ordinarily my outburst might have been punished but I guess they believed that what I was about to do was punishment enough. If I had concerns about whether I would physically be able to do this, then they were soon squashed. I was taken by the guards and laid out, face up, across a table. My neck was left hanging off the end so that my head faced downwards and my long hair fell flowingly to the ground. I was held secure by the large hands of the brown suited men whilst Master Hagrid forced a large pouring funnel into my mouth. So deep did the funnel go that I gagged and almost choked. Then it came.

Stream after sticky, sickly stream of the mixed sperm from six male slaves, came forth. Copious was not the word to describe the volume that slipped and slid down my throat to pool in my stomach, there was loads of it. I wanted to vomit. Fortunately, if indeed any of this was fortunate, most of it bypassed my taste buds but the feeling of it making its snail like progress down my throat and into my tummy was stomach churning. Once I had swallowed the bulk they lifted the funnel and let the stringy residue drip onto my face.

"Keep your eyes open slave," I was ordered. Of course I obeyed and so also took drips of the stuff into my eyes. It was just a horrible all round experience that left me feeling sick and dirty. But it was done and I was released, coughing and spluttering, to get to my feet. I glanced at my rival and even Celina looked pitifully at me.

Hagrid spoke again. "Now slaves you will contest the third round".

Celina ...

Two-nil to the good - within the context of my predicament I was elated. One more success and I would be in an unassailable position. My competitive spirit was up, Candi looked demoralised and I was feeling like the favourite. Come on Celina, I told myself, one more big effort and the game is yours!

"The next round," Master Hagrid's voice boomed out, "is another whipping round. This time both slaves will stand up against the wooden whipping post ..."

All eyes turned to look, including mine, at the 'T' shaped post that was erected inside the arena. Wrist cuffs dangled from each end of the 'T'.

"... In turn each slave will receive a stroke from the other. It must however be focused on the slave's naked back and not on the already thrashed tender skin of her ass. They will use this whip."

There was a collective intake of breath when everyone looked upon the savage looking thick, single, leather lash than hung menacingly from the whip handle.

"Each slave girl must take the lash from her rival without making a sound for a count of ten. Given that the slave's wrists will be secured I am not worried about movement this time, as there is not far for each slave to move. This time slave Candi will take the first lash. Proceed."

I was not looking forward to this. This time I would apply the first stroke. However, Candi looked down that I might be able to make her crack first time and the whole competition would effectively be over ... although I guessed we would still probably have to play out each of the rounds anyway.

I was handed the lash by Master Hagrid as Candi's arm was grasped by Mistress Mei Ling and she was led over to the post. She was ordered to reach up and place the palms of her hands, wide apart on the cross bar to allow her wrists to be cuffed. Candi's hair was parted and bunched over each shoulder so that it draped forward over her breasts. As ordered I took my position to the rear. I was not too familiar with actually using the whip and so was a little unsure how effective my swing would be. I was astonished that, more down to good luck than competent technique, the whip lashed perfectly to curl around Candi's exposed shoulders. Her body jerked against the post and her finger flailed wildly, expressing the agony she felt, but she kept silent for the count.

I had hoped for a quick win and so was disappointed with Candi's ability to remain quiet. Now it was my turn. Reluctantly I walked up to the post and swapped placed with my rival. I reached up to the cross bar as my wrists were cuffed and my hair parted. I felt scared. Scared of what the lash would feel like, although I had been whipped before, and also scared of the fact that Candi appeared to be more resilient than I first thought.

Then she surprised me. Clearly remembering the slightly underhand method that I had used to win the first round, she allowed me no time for settling in before she sent the whip slashing down across the naked flesh of my back. So taken by surprise was I that I nearly cried out both with anger and in pain. But I didn't and we carried on taking turns at the post until Candi had just taken her 6th lash and was preparing to receive mine I pressed my palms once again on the flat of the wooden 'T' bar a gritted my teeth. It was becoming harder to take this punishment quietly.

I heard the thong whistle through the air and felt it land between my shoulder blades making the sharp pointed end of the whip curled round and bite into the tender flesh of my tittie. Shocked at Candi's precise aim and the exquisite pain I let out a short, sharp shriek. Fuckkkkk no!

"Stop!" Master Hagrid called out. "Slave Celina you lose the third round of this contest. The score is now two to one in favour of slave Celina."

Despite my still being ahead I could see Candi's jubilation at winning this round. It was now two to one. I was no longer feeling quite so confident of my victory.

To be continued ...