Training Ch. 06

Story Info
Her training becomes more humiliating.
18.5k words
4.6
506.7k
246

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony took her by the arm and led her to the car. The vibrator pulsed rhythmically. Eileen felt her nipples harden in response. She was sore, aching, and over-used. The fact that her body was still capable of responding this way, even after what it had been through, surprised her. In the car, she closed her eyes and tried to relax. The throbbing buzz grew and ebbed slowly. Thoughts of the nurse's hands touching her flowed through her mind. She shuddered slightly and pushed them away. Somewhere far away came the sounds of the engine starting. They glided onto the road.

"Well?" Anthony's voice intruded into her reverie.

She jumped. "What?"

"I said, you look like you haven't been fucked nearly enough today. From the looks of it, you still need more."

"No!" Her voice sounded frantic in her ears.

He chuckled. "Well, now. That's unfortunate, since I'm nowhere near done with you yet. You poor thing." He navigated the car off the road into a parking lot. "You're still missing something, I think. We can take care of that here."

She sat up to look around. He'd taken them to a small, nondescript strip mall. A Vietnamese restaurant, a haircutting salon, a pet store, a garden center, and a couple of empty spaces with "For lease" signs taped to the glass all clung together under cheerful red eaves. "Why are we here?"

"I told you. You're still missing something." He stepped out onto the pavement. "Come along, little whore! We don't have all day. We have places to go!"

Eileen climbed up out of the car. The vibrator pulsed once. She gasped and clung to the edge of the door.

"Come on," he said when she straightened again. "We have things to do."

He led her by the hand into the pet store. A bell over the door jangled. "Why are we here?" she asked.

"Hush." He drew her through narrow aisles piled high with dog food and pet treats. Finally, he stopped in front of a display of collars. "Pick one."

"What?" she said.

"Pick one. For you to wear."

"Anthony! You can't be serious!"

"Oh, no?" He chose a wide collar, black with red stripes, from the shelf and held it out to her. "Try it on."

"No! Absolutely not! Anthony, that's degrading!"

"Hm. Well, then." From inside his pocket he pulled out a small pair of fingernail scissors. "Hold still." He made a quick snip. The top button of her blouse bounced off the edge of the metal shelf and rolled down the floor.

"Anthony! What are you doing?"

He grinned. "I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to tell you how this works." He winked. "Totally slipped my mind. We're going to play a game. Every time you are disobedient, you lose a button. I'd be careful, if I were you. You don't have very many to lose. And if I recall correctly, you're not wearing anything under that blouse." He offered her the collar again. "Try it on."

"No! That's disgusting!"

"And that's two." Another snip, and a second button went skittering down the floor. The top of her blouse parted.

"Anthony! Stop it!"

He gazed at her. "I will strip you naked right here in this store if you do not do as I say. Put the collar on."

"Anthony!" Tears of shame welled up in her eyes. "I don't want to do this!"

"If you don't like that collar, that's okay. Pick another one. One that suits your tastes better." He waved at the shelf. "One way or another, you are definitely walking out of here wearing a collar. Whether or not you're wearing anything else, well..." He grinned. "That's up to you."

"Anthony!"

"Do you want to make it three?" He held up the scissors.

"No!"

"Okay. But I won't wait very long."

"I..." She raised the collar to her neck. Her shaking hands fumbled with the buckle. "I can't do it, Anthony, I just can't!"

"Well, tell you what. We can stay here until you run out of buttons, and then I'll put it on for you. How does that sound?"

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is?"

He grinned wider. "Oh, I might have an inkling. Bet it'll be even more embarrassing when you lose that next button!"

"No!"

"What a dilemma. Stay dressed and put the collar on yourself, or let me put it on for you and go topless. Whatever will you do?" He smirked at her. "I can't wait to see which ne you choose!"

She brought the dog collar to her neck. Her hands shook hard enough to make her fumble with the buckle. Shame and humiliation rose. Her nipples tightened.

Anthony stepped back and looked at her critically. "Hmm. No, I don't think so," he said. "The red doesn't go with your skirt. Try another one."

She shuddered. "Anthony, please..." she whispered.

"Now."

She chose another collar at random and brought it to her neck. While she stood in the aisle buckling it on, the vibrator inside her started up again, slowly at first, gradually building to a higher and higher speed. She moaned once, very softly.

"Nope, definitely not. Those rhinestones just aren't doing it for me. Try another."

She took down a wide green collar with a black plastic buckle. The smooth webbed nylon felt strange against her throat. He looked her up and down critically. "Hmm, I don't know. That one really clashes, don't you think?" He pursed his lips. "I think you should try a different one."

While she searched for just the right collar, a handful of customers came through the store. Some of them paid no attention to her, but some of them stopped to watch. Her face turned red and her nipples hardened.

It took almost twenty minutes and over a dozen collars before she found one that met with his approval-a deep navy, nearly black, with a thin white stripe along its length. The vibrator buzzed rapidly enough to make her whimper. Wetness trickled down her leg.

Anthony picked up a matching leash. "We'll need this too." He handed it to her. "Go pay for these things and we can go."

She reached to remove the collar. He slapped her hand. "No. Leave it on."

"Anthony, no!" Her voice cracked with shame. "You can't make me do this!"

"I can and I am." He reached for her button.

"Okay!" she cried, defeated. He watched her head for the front of the store, grinning.

The cashier turned out to be a man who looked to be in his late twenties, with spiked hair and a Soul Asylum T-shirt. His eyes swept her as she approached. "Wow, you are smoking!" he said.

Anthony came up behind her. "Say 'thank you' to the nice man."

The cashier grinned. "She's hot! Is she your girlfriend?" His eyes didn't leave her breasts.

"My wife, actually. If you think she's hot now, you should see her tits. Which..." He held up the scissors. "...you may get to do, if she doesn't do as she's told."

Her face flushed again. "Thank you," she mumbled.

"Just the leash for you today?"

Anthony cleared his throat, arms folded. Eileen turned even redder. "No," she stammered, "the collar too. The-the one I'm wearing...oh!" Deep within her, the vibration paused for a second, then started again, stronger than before. She stumbled and grabbed the counter tightly. She moaned, eyes closed, helpless to stop the pleasure surging through her...

The vibration stopped.

She hung there, feeling like a fly dangling from a spider's web. Her body shuddered. A slick glaze of sweat clung to her skin. For a second, she felt that she might come anyway, even without the vibration. Slowly, the feeling slipped away from her. When her vision cleared, she found herself just inches from the cashier's startled blue eyes. "Oh. I...I'm..."

"That's...umm, nine dollars and fifty-four cents," he said.

The vibrator pulsed once. Her breath caught. She fought down a sudden urge to kiss him, deeply, recklessly.

"I...oh." The moment passed. She fumbled in her purse, drew out some folded bills, and passed them to him. Some faraway corner of her mind noticed that he was staring down her shirt, where the missing buttons revealed the soft curves of her breasts. She watched with helpless embarrassment, wishing she were wearing a bra, wondering if he could see her nipples. The rest of her brain was still struggling with the task of counting out bills.

When the exchange was complete, Eileen fled the store. She wished, desperately, for a way to make her exit more graceful, but the spikes at her thighs forced her to walk with hips swaying. The cashier's eyes stayed glued to her ass the entire way.

Once they were out in the parking lot, hot anger shouldered her arousal aside. "Anthony! You bastard! How dare you do that to me! You have no right, you son of-"

He grabbed her and kissed her roughly. The anger raged. She pushed him away. "No! Not this time! Enough! I will not let you do these things to me any more! You can't treat me like this and just expect me to play along with you. You've had your fun, humiliating me in front of other people, letting that..." Her body shuddered. "That nurse do things to me, forcing yourself on me. I won't put up with...oh! Oh!"

The vibrator kicked to life with a staccato of short fast bursts, strong and intense. She leaned against the side of the car, legs spread, panting.

"Yes?" Anthony said. He kissed along the side of her neck. One hand slid inside her shirt to caress her breast. Eileen moaned.

The anger melted under a fresh wave of sexual need. Her hips pressed against Anthony's. Over her shoulder, she could see the cashier in the pet store, pressed up against the window watching them. Her pussy clenched. Her arms slid around Anthony's back. "Oh, God, that feels good," she whispered.

"Yes, it does, doesn't it? You really can't help it. This is the way your body wants to be treated." Fingers tightened on her nipple. "This is what you are. Being a slave is the only thing that gets you off."

"Oh! Oh God, I'm going to-"

"No, you're not. Not yet."

The vibrator stopped. Eileen whimpered in frustration. "Anthony! You can't-"

"I can."

"Anthony, please!"

"No." He grinned. "Get in the car."

Sullen, she did as she was told. The cashier watched them pull away.

They didn't speak for a long time. The vibrator inside her didn't move; Eileen could feel it lifeless within her, and found herself tightening around it over and over again, trying to coax it back into motion. Nothing. Anthony seemed to pay no attention to her at all.

They wound their way through Boston's downtown streets. Eileen found her hunger subsiding. As it did, the little hot spark of anger flared again. She folded her arms tightly across her chest and stared out the window. The anger felt like the only thing she could control, the one part of her she still owned. Anthony could take possession of her body, even make it respond in ways she didn't want it to, but he couldn't dictate how she would feel...

Very gently, so subtly she wasn't aware of it at first, the vibrator started up again. She became aware of a tightening inside her. A faint warm flush passed through her. It sped up, very gradually. She closed her eyes and sighed. Visions of strange men holding her down, forcing her to do the most obscene things imaginable, swirled uninvited in her mind.

The anger faded. In its place, she felt that familiar flare of need. Her hips rocked. The sighs became moans.

She barely noticed when Anthony pulled off the main road and drove up the steep ramp into a parking garage. She was beyond caring about anything except the device buzzing powerfully inside her. She clenched the edges of the seat. "Oh! Oh!"

Anthony parked the car. She heard, distantly, the sound of his door opening. The vibrator sped up. Her back arched. "Oh!"

Then, right on cue, it stopped. The orgasm that had felt so close fled. A painful wave of agonizing desperation washed over her, her need so powerful that tears welled in her eyes. She slid her fingers between her legs, and encountered hard metal. Her fingers curled into the edge of the seat. "Oh, God. Please, please! Anthony!"

Anthony opened her door. A little smirk played across his face, instantly fanning the tiny ember of anger inside her into a roaring flame. She glared up at him in fury. "I've had enough! Take me home this instant. Your sick little games have gone way too far. I'm done. No more! You can't keep doing this too me!"

"Hmm. You know, you keep saying that. If I didn't know better, I'd almost think you believed it." He smiled. "I like these games. You do too. Shall we go?"

"No! I'm not leaving this car until you bring me back home!"

"Oh, I bet that's not true. It's just a matter of motivating you properly, I think." He pulled out the scissors. Before she could stop him, he snipped off the next button. Her shirt parted.

"Anthony!" She folded her arms over her shirt. "Stop it!"

The vibrator kicked back into action, strong. She shuddered. Her nipples hardened. Fresh arousal coursed through her body, stealing her breath away. The anger retreated in front of its advance.

He stroked her cheek gently. "Oh, my darling little whore," he said softly. "You really can't help it. You enjoy this so much." He lifted her hand to his lips. "Don't fight it. Let it happen."

Her breathing quickened. The vibration peaked and started to slow. She let out a low sigh. Every part of her body tingled; the arousal hummed inside her, making her want to surrender to him. She rose and stood meekly next to him. It surprised her how quickly the anger had drained away in the face of sexual arousal. Her determination that had seemed cast in iron just a minute ago had melted into compliance with frightening speed. The insistent need, painful and humiliating, hummed through her.

He led her by the hand out of the garage. They emerged into the fading sun. She looked around and saw they were right on the edge of the commons. "What are we doing?"

"Enjoying the day." He led her across the street. "I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I wanted to spend some time with you." The park opened up before them, inviting them in. He drew her close. "And I want some ice cream."

"What? We haven't had dinner yet!"

"Life's uncertain. Eat dessert first." He nuzzled her neck. "There's more to living than getting from cradle to grave by the most clearly marked path, you know. Come on!"

Her outrage wavered and finally drained away. The late afternoon air quivered all around her, beautiful, filled with the promise of joy, the end of one of those Boston late spring days that seemed too beautiful to be true. They took a meandering path through the park, along the trails that wound in no particular hurry through its center.

The vibrator came alive with a steady low-speed hum. Eileen found that she was enjoying the walk, even in spite of the spikes strapped around her thighs and the device locked inside her throbbing, aching sex. The anger she had tried so hard to hold on to, that had felt so fierce and consuming only a few minutes ago, had gone without a trace. She wondered how that was possible. The air was cool and pleasant. Squirrels darted across the path in front of them. Anthony seemed happy to let her set the pace. They walked hand in hand, her hips swaying.

The ease of all of it still surprised her. She seemed to be willing to allow him to possess her this way, and she still didn't understand why. Her hips touched his occasionally while they walked, and every time they did, shivers went through her spine.

Hours earlier, she had been strapped to a table, over-used beyond anything she ever thought her body could take, and then raped by another woman. Now, she was walking through a park with the top of her shirt open in a way that would horrify any person of moral decency, with an obscene vibrating thing buried inside her...and somehow she was happy. How could that be? Why she still not left him?

"Penny for your thoughts," Anothony said. "Fifty cents to act them out." He grinned. She squeezed his hand but didn't reply.

Presently, they came to the edge of the commons. Anthony led her across the street into a small ice cream shop with an odd name. The place was quite crowded, forcing them to thread their way to a small table in the rear. He motioned for her to sit. "I'll be right back."

As soon as he left her side, she felt suddenly vulnerable. Her shirt was parted enough to expose a lot more cleavage than she was comfortable with, and she was shockingly aware of how far the spikes made her part her legs. The vibrator, as if it could read her thoughts, ratcheted up its speed. She gasped.

Anthony appeared next to her a short while later, holding an enormous banana split in a plastic boat. He grinned devilishly as he sat. "You look positively delicious, my dear little whore." He scooted his stool next to hers. "I only brought one spoon. I'm afraid we'll have to share."

He moved in closer to nuzzle her neck. "I know how you like sharing," he murmured softly in her ear. She blushed.

Slowly, bit by bit, the ice cream disappeared. After he fed her each spoonful, he planted a small, gentle kiss on her lips. Eileen could not prevent herself from sighing in pleasure.

The bananas, hidden beneath the layers of the dessert, appeared. Eileen noticed that the sundae had been made with whole bananas. His intentions became clear to her a split second before he reached for one of them. Her eyes widened. "No! You aren't-"

"Yes," he said, and winked.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. Anthony! That's obscene! No, I won't! You can't-"

The end of the banana touched her lips. "You need practice."

She turned her face away, flushing crimson. "Anthony! We're in a public place! No!"

"Yes." His voice was steel. He made a quick motion. She caught a glint of metal, and then another of her buttons was snipped away. Her shirt, held together only by a single button, parted wider.

"Anthony!" Her face turned redder. "No! Not here!" The anger bubbled up again from some hidden spring. Humiliation wound around her. "You can't!"

The vibrator sped up. She yelped and clenched her legs tightly together. Spikes bit into her thighs. She screamed and flung her legs apart. Anthony slipped the end of the banana between her lips, and to her horror they wrapped around it automatically. Her stomach lurched. Waves of fierce, overpowering sexual need crashed through her. The scream turned to a moan. Her eyes closed. He was playing her body precisely, forcing her to respond. She felt defenseless against the raging, churning arousal that swept over her. His hand slid up the back of her neck, and his fingers twisted through her hair. He held her steady and pushed the banana deeper.

"Do you need anythi-err, I'm sorry!"

Her eyes flew open at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. The server stood in front of them holding a tray in his hand, staring down Eileen's shirt. Time slowed. She realized with creeping horror that her breasts were almost completely exposed; from where he stood, he could clearly see her hard nipples. She felt the banana sliding between her lips and became aware that she was moving her head up and down obscenely over it, of her own volition, without Anthony forcing her to. Heat crawled up her neck, into her ears. Anthony grinned.

"Not a problem at all," Anthony said. "We're fine. Thank you."

He cleared his throat. "Well, then, um, if you, uh, need anything, you know, anything at all, err...just say so."

"Thank you! We will."

He backed up away from their table so suddenly that he collided with the chair behind him. "Sorry. Sorry. Err, let me know if you...you know."

When he had gone, Anthony took the banana from her lips. "Very good. You're getting the hang of it!" His eyes sparkled with mirth as he bit off the end.

"Anthony! You...oh!" The vibrator began a deep, powerful throbbing inside her. Surges of pleasure sucked her breath away. Her entire body shook. It held her there, on the edge of ecstasy, for a long moment before it slowed. "Oh!" The feelings subsided, became a hurting need. She panted for breath, her mind in a turmoil.