All Comments on 'Training Ch. 06'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment! Don't make us wait so long either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable!

This is the best story series I have ever read! I can't wait to read the next installment. This one was the best one yet! Please don't make us wait so long for the next installment!! Great work!

Katherine123Katherine123over 13 years ago
Caught me by surprise

I have to admit that I really enjoyed this story. I normally don't read this genre, but was bored and checking out different stories yesterday. I got caught up in this one....much to my surprise! I must say that the BDSM aspect of it is not why intrigued me. It is your detailed, completely sensual way of explaining the different aspects of certain behaviors. The washing his body with hers scene, the scene where he wanted him to touch him all over, and specifically the anal sex scene (where she had to learn to do all the work) was intensely erotic. I love the way you choose your words. Can't wait for the next installment. Will you write any erotic couplings without BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow..

I too was happily surprised by this series, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

I can't wait to read the next installment - You have the abillity to surprise and write a totally hot story - please keep writing

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Turtle writes pretty damn hot

Did it for me, thats for sure.

willduprewilldupreover 13 years ago
Totally Hot Story

I love the progression of this story, a total page turner the way her training evolves and she becomes more and more drawn into what she is being molded into. I can't wait to see how things evolve in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I am looking forwards to reading your next chapter :)

Keep up the great work

and have a lovely December

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Job

I loved your story keep writing more please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when will ch.6 be out?

love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dont stop...

iv read all your stories over and over again. you leave me breathless. please dont stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This is one of the most gripping stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanx

Great story.....How I wish you were my "husband"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing...

This is by far the best story (including all of the chapters) I've read. It's like you took my deepest darkest fantasy and wrote every last detail down.... I wouldn't change a word! I've never had just a story get me so worked up before.. you are a very talented writer, and I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking great!

Loved the story..Awesome...I just came without toughing myself ;)

DyingEmberDyingEmberalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

I cannot express how much I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

LOVE this entire series, the best I've read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
unbelieveable

i hate that i love you! ur writting is like no other! i can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
addicting!!

I'm neglecting my organic chemistry homework bc I can't wait to see what happens to eileen next! who wouldn' t?? exciting, orgasmic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sluttres, the true story

de Slutress is de baas van de UnieHet beste was toen de vrouw weigerde om te denigreren zichzelf in een slet "had houding," (ze wilde een persoon of op zijn minst een dier, niet een vlo net als zij), en mackenzie pooped op haar borst en gaf zo weinig WC papaper dat ze het hele haar tieten besmeurd.Stom hoer! Geslacht slaven worden niet geacht te hebben een houding, zelfs rechter Russell heeft hen terug!

Bogdan

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 10 years ago
Willing Sex Slave in Training!

Her Training is obviously never going to be over completely! If it was, she would be disobedient to keep her punishments turned to pleasure constantly fulfilling her needs and his wishes! WIN/WIN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the main things that keep me coming back to this story is Anthony- and it's not when he's domineering, either. There's just something so engaging about his almost child-like joy for life and the many wonders that it holds, especially combined with his mature and often obscene personality underneath. This is a man that never stopped learning, who never stopped being DRIVEN to learn, and wants to share that drive with the world. And the way that drive was captured is wonderfully done.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Unbelieveably erotic! Compelling!

The astonishing thing about all this is its plausibility. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is merely a joke compared to your story. The rest of the genre doesn't even compare!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
different humiliation.

My fantasy is to humiliate the whore, by cutting her long hair off and give her an enbarrassing haircut, something like a short brushcut, standing up straight. Piercings can be done and big and shiny gold locking rings can be put in, so she can never remove them and for eternity I love to have her well tattooed !

These could be used in your story too.

You do write well, my compliments !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guest

To me the slut is annoying. If I were Anthony, I'd strip her right at the store for disobeying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mental health

A great chapter showing Eileen's struggle between her mother's mental teaching to the enjoyment of sex. Eileen's mental health is being moved to be ruled by her body's pleasure; slowly she is admitting her mother was wrong and sex in all ways is enjoyable.

ejredladyejredladyover 5 years ago
Inspiration

You have given me so many ideas. Looking forward to implementing several of them. I had never thought of using the vibrating egg while the Ben Wa balls were in me. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just how many husband would make their wives parade naked also maybe among some people he knows or hates

would his friends or his familiar people would respect him (definately not her ,nobody respects a slut whether she is willing or non willing to be a slut)

if his competitors or sone goon gets to know about her being a sex slave and when she is bychance all alone him not to protect her and the bad guys i mean real bad guys who might kill her harm her in some irreversible ways or stole her from him sold her somewhere he might never see her again is he not bothered about these situations that he might actually pushing her to some real dangers if he really loves her wont he get even a bit jealous or bit possessive ?

she is his pride he might humilate her dominate her punush her in private but doing so in front of others degrades her respect in others eyes too

she is his wife in the face of world after all not only a sexslave her pride is his pride if he humiliates her in presence of others he whether knows or not is indeed disrespecting himself in front of others he is harming himself not only her

there are other ways for her to accept her sexuality or her need for humiliation or roughness or pain and definately not public humiliation since they are married

maybe he doesnt want her for long (perhaps would give her divorce after 2-3 yrs)or might get a new one once tired coz if he had any intention of having a child with her or long term relation he shouldnt destroy her public image since she is his wife maybe future mother of his child not only sex slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous who posted this comment “ My fantasy is to humiliate the whore, by cutting her long hair off and give her an enbarrassing haircut, something like a short brushcut, standing up straight. Piercings can be done and big and shiny gold locking rings can be put in, so she can never remove them and for eternity I love to have her well tattooed !”

Just so you know there is a special place in Hell for you because that is where you truly belong and exactly what you and other sick bastards like you deserve. You’re a psycho so burn in Hell and rot there for eternity you DESERVE IT!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well you mind hasn’t given up on lots of things to do to her yet has it, still written in the same way quite good

IncaRoseIncaRose8 months ago

Eileen's problem was that she continued to tolerate his abusive behavior, which only fed Anthony's debauched cruelty to the woman he married. Something in her life before Anthony obviously caused her put up with him. As for as comparing this story to Fifty Shades of Grey, there is no comparison. Just watching the three parts made the lower parts

of my body react to the stimulus mightily. Also there is too much repetition in this story for it to be effective. I quickly tired of having to read page after page of the same tactics. Apologies for only giving it one star, but I've been reading erotic writings most of my adult life. Watching porn is more entertaining than reading this.

Whitley4343Whitley43437 months ago

I'm kinda torn between loving and hating this. Questions I had earlier in the series were answered, but I still feel he doesn't care enough about her mental well-being as he should. I mean does she have no hard limits? One would think with all these first time massively intense moments she has had, there would be more of a breakthrough. Hmmm, so yeah I'm torn...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous