Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she said. She stopped struggling and went still, hands pinned behind her back, partway on her knees, face down over the side of the bed. He used his grasp on her wrists to pull her back onto him, impaling her even more deeply.

He took her that way, fast and hard, until they both screamed. She clenched down powerfully around him when she came. She felt the wet slap of his come gushing into her in answer. He pressed deep, shaking, and held himself there until at last he finished spurting into her.

She slumped limply over the bed when he released her, lacking even the strength to move. It was several long moments before she finally righted herself and turned to face him. His dark brown eyes regarded her warmly. "You came hard, little whore."

"You forced me."

"I did. I told you I was going to be rough with you."

"These things you're doing to me aren't right!"

"So you keep saying. And yet they keep making you come. You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think you have a dirty little secret." He leaned forward and kissed her nose. "I think your dirty little secret is that you love being a sex slave. You love every minute of it. The rougher the better."

"No!"

"No?" His grin grew broader. "Look me in the eyes and tell me it's not true."

"It..." She looked away.

Anthony chuckled. "That's what I thought." With a pat on the rump, he dismissed her. "I'm done with you for the moment. You may get dressed now."

Later that night, when Anthony placed a pillow on the floor before bed, she knelt without being told. Meekly, she tilted her head up and parted her lips to offer him her mouth. He gripped the sides of her head tightly. "I think I'm still in a mood to be rough," he said.

Her eyes met his. She nodded, once, just barely. He shoved hard into her mouth, causing her to choke. There was no respite; he offered her no chance to catch her breath, but continued to thrust in and out, his grip on her head preventing escape.

Even under this level of assault, her training still held. She felt herself growing more and more aroused. Her nipples hardened, and her pussy clenched. Wetness dripped from her.

When he came, it was explosive. He didn't slow his hard thrusts, even as his cock spurted and gushed. She was unable to swallow fast enough to keep up with his ejaculation. The force of his cock plunging in and out of her mouth caused his semen to spew from her lips and splatter over her breasts and legs. She whimpered and sputtered, hands on his hips, trying futilely to push him away.

He held her until well after his orgasm had passed. Her struggles gradually subsided. When he slipped out of her mouth, she whimpered but made no more move to escape. Thick white fluid dripped from her lips. She made quiet gagging sounds, repulsed by the taste and feel of his come. He smiled down at her.

"Time for bed, little whore. I need you to do me a favor while I'm at work tomorrow. I've made a shopping list for you. You should be able to get all the shopping done before I get home."

"Are you going to make me wear that...you know, that thing?"

"Of course! That part of your training isn't finished yet."

"No!" She blushed. "I can't! I can't go out in public with it!"

"Oh?" He looked at her quizzically. "But you already have!"

"That's different! That was with you. Please, I can't go out in public like...you know, like that. Not alone."

"You can. You will." He led her, still splattered with come, to the bed. "I don't want to hear any more about it." With practiced motions, he locked the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, chaining her down for the night. When she was secure, he slipped into the bed behind her. "Good night, my darling slut," he murmured softly in her ear. "Tomorrow is another day!"