All Comments on 'Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 02'

by kabkiss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A nice way of creating a scenario for the wife to

be willing to be used by others. Now how does hubby get a share of the tight wife of Angus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again thanks,

I am taking pointers for the well-being and Hotwifery of MY wife! This sounds great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If she need training then so do you.

You need traing in being a man and accepting what is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poorly Written

This "writer" needs to spend a few dollars and several years in writing classes before venturing out into the writing world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not cool

Dude if you cant get your wife to go along with something like that somber then you shouldnt be doing it because that is taking advantage of someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If you dont like it .. dont read it dickhead

Loved it, and for those small minded and insecure men with small soft dicks..... read other stories that make you feel like men and stop bagging someone who is comfortable enough to want to share his beautiful wife. (If you read the story you would notice that she is enjoying it !!!)

Tossers.

SusanSeekerSusanSeekerover 16 years ago
Disappointed

This story is a disappointment to me following a promising start. The planning ahead just leaves me cold.

I was hoping that you would follow the thread of the first story. Anyway, dont let the negative comments get you down.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You

You sound.like a fine.man, pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous