Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The first half of Chloe's blowjob trial.
5.8k words
4.66
19.4k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna suck my cock baby?"

"Yessir."

"Damn right you gonna suck it. Make it good and I got a nice treat here for you."

With that he flipped down the silk boxers he wore and fisted out a thick black cock. He stood above me and kicked the boxers aside. I had knelt about 6 inches farther out than would be easy because I knew it looked nice when I leaned in to suck. The arch of the back, the hang of the tits, and the effort would all better reveal themselves that way. Not to mention that it pops a girls ass and cunt in a very pretty way.

Now he sat and I leaned in. He took the cock and ran it around my lips letting me get him nice and wet. My wrists were cuffed to the small of my back, which didn't bother me at all. Rogonfeldt girls – well, let's face it, all the girls in the life - have to learn how to suck that way. I let my mouth and entire face run down the bottom of the fat dick, raising it, sliding it up along my face. I knew the visual would be nice. It led me sucking his big black balls while the cockhead banged against my hair and forehead. Then I ran the flat of my tongue slowly up his dick, go to the head and popped it in my mouth.

"That's a good girl. Chloe? Right?" I nodded a "Yessir" with the cock in my mouth and my tongue swirling the head. "You gonna be a good little cocksucker for me girl?" Another nod. "Gonna be all mouth honey. Why I did you the favor of having you cuffed. Keeps you from dogging on your blowjob." I nodded and sucked deeper. Now his hand rested on my head and began to ride up and down on it.

He was my first. I heard people calling him Marvin, but I thought of him as 'the kid.' He looked about 19 which really surprised me. Did Master choose to trust a 19 year old to judge his property? He was long, lean and muscular. Dreadlocks. Gold earring. Beautiful long thick cock with a purple mushroom sized head. A handsome boy, but a boy.

"The crowd" was really only about 5 people. They began to make some noise and I remembered to block it out the way Martha had instructed me. Every once in a while I'd hear a "slut" or "cunt" or "gag that bitch Marvin" but I also got a few "pretty tits on her" and, most distinctly, "You sure I can't fuck that pussy while she blows Marvin?" which got a big laugh from the others.

I was taking my time but keeping his tool well sucked, alternating fast strokes and slow slutty strokes, alternating tongue swirls and flat of the tongue lapping, giving him my lips and teasing him with my throat. Every once in a while I'd go deep and get him to gasp a little. He was going to be my easy one I figured. He was a boy. His fingers found my nipples but he was actually pretty gentle and sweet with them. Again, an easy one. Long thick cock but lets me do my thing, and I would know how to make it good for him and showy for the crowd.

People had been coming in and out to watch. I was ready for that. During the early part of a trial all the guys present would want to get a look at each of the girls in action. Some of the comments you didn't know which girl they were referring to. "She's good, very good." By 10 minutes into the first blowjob you didn't know if it was you or one of the other girls he meant. Martha had told me: you have to block it out, and focus on the one dick you are sucking.

About half way through the crowd parted and a man-mountain of a guy appeared in my peripheral vision. Even at a glance he must have been about 6' 6" and maybe 250 lbs. He looked like a football player. He came closest to us, almost standing over us. I sensed as I kept my eyes and mouth down that the kid was looking up to him rather than to me. I tried my best to focus, in fact I think I did well on that score, but it's hard when the dialogue right over your head goes like this:

"Marvin. Is this girl your mom? Your sister? Why you being so nice to her? Fuck the bitch."

"Baby. I'm doing her good, got 11 inches down her throat."

"I don't know Marvin. I think your ruler's all fucked up if you call that 11."

It got a big laugh from the other guys and then he was gone. The funny thing was the guy said it in this funny, brotherly way that made me like him, made me want to do better for the kid too. Weird I know, but once the big man – was it really 'Baby'? – left I doubled down on my effort.

Sure enough I began to hear the crowd murmur about time, and then "She only got 4 minutes to get him off." The kid knew it too. His hand became more insistent on my head. I dove to his root opening my throat for the fat head, and counted 1...2...3... I made it to 10 the first time. Up and swirled that pretty cock all the way, took my time and smooched the underside of the head making some girl noises for 20 seconds, making eye contact showing him my love and kissing that head like a teenage girl making out on her first date. Then gulp and I was at the root 1.....2......... ..... ..... .....15.....16.....17... and up. The kid was starting to lose it. The cum weeping out of his dick coated my tongue. Down again but this time a hard fast suck and I lightly raked him with my teeth on the way out, letting him know that two could play. He cuffed my head at the teeth and I opened wide the 3rd time and this time attached my lips to the root of the cock while sliding my tongue out to tease his balls. Some guy saying "He popped at 15." But how could it be.....oh, one of the other girls. He was fully in my throat and his hand was pushing down on my head like I might find another 2 inches somewhere. But I didn't have to count; his throbbing dick was keeping the beat. I thought the first blast might go right down but he was smarter than that. He let me up so only half the cock was in me and then shot. Gave me 6 or 7 good thick ropes and then I was sucking with a mouthful of his cum. I knew what was next.

"Show me honey. What'd I give you?"

I pulled my lips off with a pop. His black cock sprang lose all shiny and slick and would need cleaning. I heard someone: "Right at 19, he did good." His fingers went to my chin as I opened wide to show it. "Yeah slut. I gave it good." Now he took my chin and turned it so the audience could see the load of cum I carried. "Is that all you had Marvin?" came from somewhere but we all knew he had dumped a major load in my mouth. He continued to show me off and now his fingers went hard at my tits. Seeing if I would spill any I think. But I held. And he eventually grunted and turned me back to face him and said "Now go bitch" and I swallowed it down in one gulp.

I went back in and cleaned his cock from stem to stern, and just got him all perfect when I heard the chime which was the 30 second warning. He patted my head, got up, picked up the boxers and walked away, saying to his friends "That girl can blow me any time she gets the urge. And now she been introduced to Mr. Big she be getting that urge a lot."

The room emptied and it wasn't until the last witness left that Emily and Martha could come in to get me.

Emily searched my eyes while Martha bent behind me to remove the cuffs. They had given me a bottle of water to clean out my mouth.

She asked "Yes?"

"Yes."

"Any marks?" as she scanned my body.

"No. Don't think so he was pretty gentle."

"Good. Hair ok?" She bent my head gently to inspect for any cum shots there.

"I don't think so; I got it all I think."

"Good."

Martha had the cuffs off and I was exercising my arms to get the blood flow back. Emily took me by the hand and whooshed me into the shower with a cap for my hair. She scrubbed me down and 3 minutes later was toweling me dry.

Finally they let me sit. We still had 15 minutes till the next show.

"Just rest now Chloe." That was Martha. She'd been busy setting up my makeup tray.

"How did the other girls...."

"None of that. We don't know much anyway, been right here waiting for you."

"Yes, but Master's bet."

"Rainee came down special from Master to say we were not to discuss that with you. Now be a good girl and shush."

So I stopped. But I knew them. Knew they would have to say something. When it came it was Emily.

"That Rafaella cunt is good. Got the guys whistling at her tits while she bobbed for sperm. Wendy...well you know she's not the competition. But I hope she makes it too."

"Right. It's not like I wouldn't think that anyway."

Then I asked "Who is the giant guy? Some damned guy out there is as big as a 14 wheeler. Football guy I bet."

"Oh that'd be Baby."

"Yeah that's right.....but he's not a baby I'd want to deliver."

The girls smiled and told me that Baby was an All-Pro player for Miami, that neither of them had had the pleasure so didn't know what to expect there. Then Martha looked kind of somber and said:

"Rainee told me Baby has been with Rafaella before. She knows him. Rafa I mean. Says Rafa told her he's very big but sweet."

"Duh on the big part. He came into the room to tool on my guy – who was like a kid – looked like he was 19...."

"Marvin is 21. Been around a while."

"Twenty-one? I'm surprised. Baby got to jamming on the kid while I was blowing him. But he seemed funny and friendly. Seemed like the crowd was awed by him but liked him."

"Yeah. Who knows? Was Master in to see you?" That was Emily.

"I saw him like 2 seconds right at the start. Then no. Never saw Master Will or Master Josh at all."

Martha said "I'm sure he wanted to check out Rafa. Even though he's had her himself before. And he probably figures Wendy needs his support more than you."

By this time Martha was doing my face again and Emily was brushing out my hair and applying body lotion. I looked at the clock and we were down to 5 minutes.

"I wonder who I'll have next."

Martha said "No way to know. Even Rainee doesn't know cause we pushed her hard on it. Gotta clear your mind. Forget Marvin's dick and take whatever comes."

"Yeah whatever cum comes that's the cum that's gonna cum in me. Come what may."

Emily: "Maybe he'll be a kumikaze pilot who swoops down on your face and blows up his nut all over you."

Me: "Yeah. He came, he saw, he came again and couldn't stop cumming."

Emily and I had this wordplay thing that might have gone another 4 rounds if Martha hadn't been there to restore order.

Emily and I snickered and they stood me up and did the perfume same as before. I felt pretty good and now had 2 bottles of water in me.

"Time to pee."

Martha took me to the toilet, sat me, watched me, wiped me, cleaned me and I was back to being touched up and bothered over. We heard the chime for 1 minute.

Emily asked "Did the cuffs bother you?"

"Not at all. I kinda like the look."

"Yeah, your tits are so pretty like that. It's too bad Marvin didn't make better use of them." Thirty seconds. "Ready?"

"As I'm gonna be."

The 2 girls air-kissed me and pressed my hand. This time I opened the door for myself.

I could see right away it was going to be different. The chair the kid had sat on was gone, but there was a cushioned table in the center of the room outfitted with ankle and wrist restraints. Not cuffed but pinned this time. I couldn't see a guy who would be the guy so I walked to the table and searched out permission to board. Master was there and caught my eye and nodded. I climbed up. Rainee emerged from behind Master and scurried around tying down my 4 limbs after gently positioning my head to hang over the top edge of the table. From the crowd I heard "Why aren't we fucking this one while we wait? She got tits for sure." Rainee disappeared.

I was spread eagled and a little disoriented from looking out at the room upside down. My head and neck were cushioned with a bolster but the need for the support only emphasized the beating my neck was about to take. Still I had not seen any of the men approach.

Three of four of the guys had drifted out of view down below my legs. They wanted to get a look at my pussy I figured. Which was fine with me. I was proud of her and thanked Master for taking such good care of the girl's cunts. I may not have been a Martha down there – hers was hands down the prettiest pussy in Rogonfeldt – but I was happy with the way mine looked. Seemed like they were too since one of two of the guys whistled when they saw her.

Then I felt something thick and hard jam deep in that cunt, fast and searching. I screamed inside "No! They're not supposed to fuck me."

I heard Master "Take it easy on her Joe. We're not here for that."

A voice, "No harm done Boss. Just getting warmed up. Her little thingy is fine."

He pulled out – must have been a finger? maybe 2 or 3? – and raked my clit hard. Then I could feel his hands run along my tummy and a big hand engulfed a tit, squeezing it hard. The hand then went to the other tit and did the same there.

"Not so much her tits. But they'll do. I like the short hair on a cocksucker though. No obstructed views."

Apparently satisfied now that I had all the girl parts he needed I could see him move up towards my head. Well I say 'see him' but what I actually saw was nothing more than a striped beach shirt with a thick black cock standing erect beneath it. Another black dude. I wondered whether Master was taking us all black for the trial. Red and blue stripes moved around me and then a finger came towards my mouth. I sucked it deep tasting my cunt while he let the cock drape over my face. I raked his finger on the way out to let his cock know what it had in store. The hand went back to my tit while he let the cock bob obscenely over my face. With his balls on my forehead I could feel the shaft banging against my chin and had to hope it didn't extend much farther than that.

Marvin – the kid – had told Baby his was 11 inches, but I agreed with Baby that there was some exaggeration there. This guy – Joe I guess – had him beat. He was my 11.

From the crowd "You gonna fuck her mouth Joe or just feel her up all night?" And he was taking his time. Which was fine with me. Joe ignored the comment and kept mauling my tits. He started in on the nipples and I began to howl inside. Then his fingers reached down along my body to my cunt and I felt him working it again, a little nicer this time on the clit but still pretty rough. Would Master warn him again? Not this time. But who knew if he was still present at all.

All this time I was kissing and nuzzling his balls or dick or whatever stayed in place long enough to lap at. I got the mental image of the kind of porn picture where a girl's heavy red lipstick leaves perfect imprints on a man's cock and hoped I was doing something like that for Joe. Would it show as well on a chocolate black cock? Probably not. Plus I used a pretty quiet lip gloss before sucking, not the heavy stuff girls wear on a fancy date.

He went back to my tits and settled the cock down enough for me to take a ball in my mouth, then for me to lap my way up from the balls to midway on the shaft. He began rocking his cock over my face and now I could see and taste its full length. It was a beauty and I wondered what it would look like in my hand.

"Let's see if the slut knows how to suck a man's dick." Joe had obviously decided that foreplay was over and it was time to fuck.

I opened wide and thought I was prepared for it. But a girl cannot really be prepared for that. He sank his cock into my throat in one hard push. My throat muscles and esophagus were on fire and I immediately wondered whether something there had ruptured. I began to panic, which is no doubt what he wanted. He pressed his full weight in on me and the cock was forced deeper into my throat. The he let it rest there while I struggled to breathe through the pain...

The crowd reacted. "Goddamn." I knew they could see the outline of his heavy cock bulging in my throat. I knew they were going to have a while to look at it there. Both hands came down to crush my tits while he rocked back to fuck in a little deeper.

I went blank. I didn't know how to handle the cock. I didn't know how to handle the pain in my tits or the angle of my neck or ....or any of it. I wanted to count but couldn't. Wouldn't have made any difference since it was Joe not me that determined how long my throat got raped.

And then he pulled out. I gasped for air even while the pain in my tits increased.

I heard Master again. He was still in the room! "A little easier on her tits Joe. We're going to need those for the other guys."

"Can do Boss. It's just I'm starting to like her little titties."

Thank you, Master! Even though another part of my brain was saying "Doesn't he care that Joe is wrecking my throat?" But stupid! That's why we were here.

I got my breathing under control. I felt some of the panic drain when I heard Master's voice and realized he would stay to protect me. Joe was merely flicking at my nipples now and letting the head of his dick run around my red lips. I got it all nice and wet for him and bothered that little area under the head trying to get him off.

I had no idea of the time. From the crowd "He got 5 minutes." But was that me or one of the other girls? Wait. We were all the same. So 5! And then came Martha's and Emily's voices in my head saying "Just unhinge that jaw and make your mouth a cunt. Cunts don't gag. Make it a cunt."

So I did, and just in time cause Joe plunged in hard again. All the way. And tweaked my nipples good without crushing the tits this time. But my mouth was a cunt, and he glided into that slick slut and I had him at the root and opened wide enough that my tongue could work his nuts while he fucked me. If you had asked me 3 minutes earlier I would have said it was impossible.

It was our time together and now we were a team. You don't need to like your teammates, but you do have to have a common goal with them.

Joe was rocking in and out of my throat fast and hard, and I was making some noises that I could tell he liked, and I heard from the crowd "look how wet he's got her cunt from it" and his hand went from my nipple to my throat as he lodged there, and I nipped him with my teeth and felt the hand constrict harder around my throat and then I sucked hard and he came.

Came right down my throat. Most of it anyhow. But he was still fucking as he spurted which made it hard. The roof of my mouth was filling and my tongue was coated and the head of his dick was spewing more directly into my belly. And then he stopped. His hand released from my throat, he pulled out his dick and laid the shiny, slimy cock over my face like a flag going over a dead comrade. I wasn't dead but I wasn't sure I didn't want to be dead. Still, we weren't done. Go team!

"Swallow girl."

I did but I gotta say that art of the upside down swallow is a tough one for me. My throat was too raw to get much pull and the semen had to be pumped uphill. I tried twice and got some but I still felt full. So I reached my tongue around to gather the cum and pulled it down farther to where I could ferry it into my throat. I remember it actually feeling nice, a nice warming, soothing lotion over my ravaged interior. Felt like when I was a kid and mom would give me some cold medicine. I got it down. Licked my lips clean and hung my mouth open for all to see.

His cock came back into my mouth to clean. I heard a chime. Was that 1 minute? I cleaned him hard and fast and he didn't fuck my throat again although he was hard enough that he could have. Instead his arm reached down to spank my cunt – but not too bad – while I cleaned him. He spanked my cunt a little harder but Master didn't stop him.

His fingers came away from the spanking all gooey with my juices. Apparently I really had gushed a bit down there. Naturally I had to clean his fingers too. And then went back to his dick.

"Nice wet cunt. Slut must like a rough fuck."

Then a chime sounded and I popped his dick out of my mouth. We were done. I had never seen his face. He didn't bother to say goodbye either.

12