Training Notes: Chloe's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" That was Martha. The girls had switched off duties and Emily was kneeling beside me massaging my ankles where the restraints had left marks. I was guzzling water.

"I think so.... Maybe. ...I don't know." I actually felt a little woozy. It was the whole thing and the throat and tit abuse and it didn't help feeling like I was upside down the whole time. Martha hugged me for support and Emily started massaging my wrists.

"He marked your tits?"

"Yeah. Pretty hard. Master had to warn him."

"We heard. But they look ok. Nothing permanent for sure. I think they'll look nice in 10 minutes after we clean you up. Maybe a little makeup on them."

"Is my voice ok?"

"A little hoarse. Not too bad though. Don't worry about it."

"Who was that...?" I almost said 'asshole' but caught myself. The men were Master's guests and they were his associates in the trial. Still....

"Some guy named Joe. Master told Rainee he'd never used him before and Rainee says he meant 'and never again.' Rainee's good at that stuff."

"Guess I was taking one for the team then." The idea of team had lodged in my head, but I was happy to think that Joe was being traded to some distant league.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. But listen! There's good news for sure. Rainee says Master thought you were terrific."

"Really? It didn't feel so terrific." I wanted to cry and tell them how terrified I had been. I looked in Emily's eyes and realized I didn't need to. She already knew. I'm guessing Martha knew too. Both girls kissed and held me.

"Well maybe at the end it was better." My voice sounded flat, distant and foreign. "I made my mouth into a cunt."

The girls smiled at me and held my hands. Emily took up the commentary with a broad grin. "Said your cunt got steaming wet and all the guys were like 'Huh?' Master was there for it and was like super proud of you. Plus she said you took it, took it all. She said your noises were perfect, just what he wanted to get off. That's awesome."

"Can you swallow upside down?" It's not like I hadn't heard them. And a jolt of pride and thankfulness had run through me. And relief cause it sounded like I wouldn't be meeting Joe again any time in the near future. And I was feeling better. Steady on my legs at least. But I had to ask something.

"Not too well. Sam can."

"Yeah. I know."

Then Emily had me in the shower again. This time she washed my hair. Even if there was no cum there I realized I had been sweating like mad when he was in me. She washed the rest of me and gently massaged my tits back to life under the burning spray. Then she rinsed me down in ice cold water and we were out toweling off.

I only had 5 minutes to rest.

Martha said "Third one is the hardest. But long break for dinner after this so hang tough."

"I hope to God this is not harder than Joe's was."

"Nah! I meant in the process number 3 is hard. Luck of the draw you're going to get an easy cum this time. Then after dinner the guys are all mellow and they've already cum once so it's easier."

"The others...?"

There was no more pretense that we weren't going to talk about it. So we did.

Emily: "Rafa did great. Some big white cowboy type." So I knew it wasn't all black men. "Wendy did well too. Some black guy who liked her and was nice to her; told her he's going to try to get her again in session 2, which I think is weird. But good for her. Still you were the best. Rainee says everyone was talking about how well you did. They're giving you combat pay for that guy I think."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. They loved you. I think the wet pussy pushed you over the top sister."

We all laughed at that and Martha started my makeup. She left a few minutes more for it this time because there was some damage now to conceal, especially on my tits which still looked blotchy. She lotioned my upper body and boobs while Emily did my bottom and legs. I worried too about my pussy after the spanking there but Emily lotioned her up and said "Good as new." Emily dried and did my hair and Martha did the eyes and lips again. We had 5 minutes. The girls looked at me and went back with some pancake makeup to my tits. Brushed it on so lightly and Emily said "Under the lights out there you'd never know."

I got perfumed. I peed. I cleaned again and they touched up again. Emily took a red tea rose from the vase, clipped it and tied it behind my ear so it just peeped over. I looked it the mirror and liked it with my short, dark hair, liked my look.

"We want them looking at your pretty face as much as your pretty cunt."

Martha brushed some makeup over the globes of my ass. Emily lightly rouged my nipples, which still hurt.

The chime rang.

The girls were right. The third was hard cause of what I'd already been through but I drew an easy cum for the guy. He was a big thick white doofus of a guy it turned out had come in with Baby from Miami for the trial. He had a club for a cock, probably as big as Joe. But all he wanted was a straight blowjob where the girl works it till he nuts, nothing more or less. He told me upfront he wanted to cum all over my face and tits. Which was fine by me. I'd already had my protein for the day. He called me 'ma'am' when we met. He was a nice fellow.

So I knelt down and sucked him dry. For the first time my hands were free and I made a point of loving his big white hairy nutsack to death. I even tickled under his nuts near his asshole watching closely to see his reaction. He nodded and I went a bit further.

A big hand went to the back of my head, but just for guidance, no force. Then he grabbed a handful of hair and fucked in hard once or twice. He calmed down and let me go back to doing him right. At some point the tea rose must have fallen beside me and he actually stopped the blowjob to retrieve it and stick it back behind my ear.

"It looks pretty on you there." And I smiled up at him. I think I was in love.

The crowd had been quiet but now took off after him. "Aww ain't that sweet, Roland's got a crush on her." Roland and I did not react, just kept working it.

Still, I was after something more positive than jokes about being Roland's new girlfriend. I got up on all 4's and drew his fat dick horizontally in my mouth. I pistoned my entire body to suck it and realized I could easily get him in my throat at that angle. I knew my ass and pussy were exposed and worked in a little wiggle and a little pussy pout to get the crowd into it. Men are so easy.

"Do her Roland. Do that slut."

I wasn't supposed to listen to the crowd but I was starting to like it. Starting to like the power over them as well as the power over Roland. I think Roland must have too because I felt him grow fat and stretch my lips. I felt his cock pulsing with blood every time I sucked. I had him.

He stood and I scooched forward kneeling straight up now to get my lips over him. He took my hair again and fucked me gently a few times. My hands got busy underneath, one hand cradling his nuts while the other reached under to feather at his anus. He grunted. But it was too soon. So I let up and sucked just the head. Then I bent under him to arch my back and kiss straight up at his balls and dick. His cock was in hyper drive straining up towards the ceiling and I had to be careful. But I smooched away at his hairy sack and licked his balls to calm him down.

I couldn't tell the time but figured we were close to done. The crowd helped as usual. "Time to paint her Big R." And he followed their lead.

I knelt up and sucked him hard twice. He jumped back away, grabbed his cock and started shooting missiles at my face. My mouth went wide open. And boy could that boy cum. I counted 10 streaming heavy jets of semen. Most splashed down on my face. Two were direct hits in my mouth. Some of would catch my hair and I wondered if Roland would hit the tea rose. Cum was everywhere on me. My face, hair, lips, mouth, chin, shoulders and tits were soaked in him. He missed my eyes which is always a plus. Then the fat head of the cock was parting my lips and I was smiling as I sucked it clean.

The crowd loved it. "Goddamn that slut got wet." And "Big R smoked her ass." And "Give the slut a drink R."

And drink it I did. Roland may have been a nice guy and I may have already had my daily protein allotment, but nice guy or not he was a guy and most guys aren't done with a slut till they get a good swallow from her.

He began using the head of his dick to shovel cum into my mouth. He got my mouth full and turned me so the crowd could watch me swallow. I not only swallowed I licked my lips and ran them around my mouth collecting what he had missed. A girl wants to look pretty, feminine and thankful and I could tell from the looks I got that I had pulled it off. I felt cum on my nose and cheeks and used my fingers to scoop that in too. I could see big wads of semen running on my tits and corralled that as well. I was full again and smiled up to Big R for permission. He found another dollop on my neck and added it to the cocktail. He loved it, was having fun with it when he nodded his OK. So I turned again to the crowd and showed his goods, and showed how good a good girl swallows.

Roland took two fingers to his lips, kissed them and then touched the kiss to the top of my head, saying "Thank you, ma'am." That romantic fool near made me cry. But time was up. The chime went and the crowd passed out slapping Big R on the back. The girls came in and got me. The tea rose had somehow stayed in place.

12