Training of a New Master Ch. 02

Story Info
The move to exhibitionism is hard on the Master.
14.1k words
4.56
12.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sheryl's coming out yesterday, Steve and Mickey spent the night in our spare bedroom. When Sheryl and I had retreated to our bedroom we chuckled as Mickey had told Steve to grab the eggs. The rest of the night, we heard a lot of moaning, and low talking. After being rewarded for her actions, or better, my rewards, we drifted off to sleep holding each other.

We woke up together, had another nice round of lovemaking, while discussing how well things had progressed. Sheryl told me I might be sorry for allowing her to realize so many of her fantasies. I told her that I could never be sorry, I was just fortunate to have such a sexy gal. Then I slapped her ass and told her to start some coffee. She jumped up out of bed, "Yes Sir" and snapped a salute.

She was just turning on the coffee maker when I came into the kitchen. "Ummmmm, love the aroma of fresh coffee, now if only I had my paper to enjoy with that first cup."

She turned and looked at me, "I can't go out like this." And took off for the bedroom.

I was about to stop her when I thought better of it.

She was gone for a minute or two, when she re-emerged. "My make-up was all smudged and my hair was a mess." As she was heading for the door Steve and Mickey where entering the kitchen in time to watch her walk out the front door naked.

Mickey was still nude also, and commented "God she's got guts."

"You did pretty good yourself last night." I commented.

Steve concurred she was wonderful, but stated he was a bit unsure of how he was going to control her. Then he said "Where's Sheryl?"

She should have had the paper and been back by now. I began to go check on her when Steve held up his hand.

"Mickey, go make sure your girlfriend is allright." She smiled, and headed for the front door.

"I think your learning Steve, it's going to take me awhile also."

At that point, Mickey returned, wide eyed, and said "Come here guys, you won't believe this."

Steve and I got up and followed Mickey out the front door. (We had boxers on)

There Sheryl was, standing next to the hedge that separates our driveway from our neighbors, talking to Stan, our neighbor. She was just chatting away as though she was out in her terrycloth full length robe in front of a hedge that didn't even come up to her knees.

When we turned into the drive, Stan spotted us, seeing Mickey, his smile got even bigger as if that was possible, and said "I gotta get an invite to you guys parties."

We all got a chuckle out of that, then Sheryl said, "well, I just came out to get Steve's paper so he can read it while we have our morning coffee." She waved by and went to the middle of the drive and bent to pick up the paper, Mickey was behind her. Making sure Stan had ample time to take it all in, She turned and told Stan to stop by if he wanted a cup also. Then they headed for the door, Steve and I followed.

Stan yelled at us "Is she serious?"

"Guess you better find out. She would probably be insulted if you didn't."

"Well great, let me put the hose away and we'll be over in about five."

Steve and I looked at each other, "We'll be over?" we said in unison. I told Steve not to mention anything, and he nodded in agreement.

The girls had just finished pouring our coffee and Mickey volunteered to pop in a quick coffee cake. While they were getting the stuff out for that there was a knock at the front door.

"Come in" I yelled. Steve and I smiled at each other as we heard the door open and Stan announced "Were here for that cup of coffee."

Sheryl looked at Mickey as in walked Stan with his Wife Mary.

"Oh my Gaaawed Stan, I thought you were lying to me."

Sheryl recovered quickly, "Sit down, I'll pour you guys a cup, we're just putting in a coffee cake, it'll be ready in about 20 minutes."

She poured them a cup, refreshed everyone else's, then started another pot before she and Mickey sat down.

"So what's this all about?" Mary asked.

"Can I tell her?" Sheryl was bouncing in her seat like a kid asking to open their Christmas present.

"Go ahead."

"Remember that girl talk you and I had the other day?"

Mary nodded her head as she sipped her coffee.

"Well, I got up the courage to present it to Steve when he got home from work yesterday, and well, so far, it's Unfucking believable."

"Well, that's just wonderful. Steve, this is going to be trying on you, there's a lot of responsibility on your part."

"I know, I think my biggest challenge will be pulling in the reins on her."

"I think your right, but I think I can help you out there. I know this great little shop that has just that."

Now it was our turn to be shocked. We all sat there pie-eyed except I noticed Sheryl wasn't so startled.

Mary laughed now. "Haven't you ever wondered when we have those parties and we ask you if some of our guests can park in your driveway?"

"I never really gave it any thought."

"Well, let's just say you are living in the right neighborhood, you will have all the help you'll need."

Mickey looked at her Steve. "That's it, you're buying me a house here!"

we all laughed and Steve responded, "Hey thought I was suppose to be giving the orders."

That brought another round of laughs and Mary said "Doesn't exactly work that way Steve. Isn't that right Sir?" as she looked at Stan.

"That's right slut, I'm sure the guys will do fine, and we will be there if there are any questions. I would suggest, I have some videos you might want to watch when you get a chance."
"Thanks, we'd appreciate that."

At that time, the timer went off, and Sheryl went to check on the Coffee Cake. As she was setting it on the bread board she looked over her shoulder and asked, "So what is on the schedule for today Master?"

"Well, I was planning on taking out the motorcycle for a ride, but Mary's suggestion of that shop has me thinking about visiting that."

The other girls had gotten up and were helping Sheryl serve the cake and Sheryl said, "Can't we combine the two? You know how soggy I get when we go for a ride."

"Sure, guess we could do that. Mary, could you give me the address for that store?"

"We can do better than that, Stan wanted to take out the old Limo for a spin today, we could show you where it is."

"Great, Then it's settled."

"Wait a minute, what about us?" asked Steve.

"Plenty of room in the Limo for you and Mickey".

So it was decided. We finished our cake and coffee, and agreed on a hour before we took off.

Let me take a few minutes to clear up some things to paint a clearer picture. First, our house is at the end of a cul-de-sac, only one way in and out. It is situated on the lot where when you drive into the driveway, you don't see the house, just a 2 ½ car garage. You go through a gate and our front door is actually on the side of the house with huge yard there. (Well, huge by most urban standards.)

Second item is Stan's Limo. It's an old Packard, one of those where the passengers set in the back, completely separated from the driver. It has been slightly modified, for use in holiday parades. The top over the Drivers compartment is removable, and is usually never installed, and the top for the rear compartment is also removable, but most of the time left on because it looks very elegant that way. It has no practical purpose except for those parades where he does get many requests for, and probably gets about 12 gallons to the mile in fuel. (Just kidding about that last part, but I imagine it swallows up gas quickly.) Stan restored it mostly by himself, and it's his pride and joy.

Back to the story;

Sheryl asked me what I wanted her to wear. Mickey was going to have to rummage through Sheryl's stuff and I figured it was going to take awhile as Sheryl is a little bigger than Mickey. I suggested she ask Mary.

"Good idea!" She took off grabbing Mickey by the hand dragging her along. Out the door, both still without a stitch on. They almost ran Steve over as he was coming in bringing some stuff they had in their car.

"Where they off to?" He asked.

"Get Fashion tips from Mary. This should be interesting, how do you think they will dress, ride on a bike for one, in a Limo for the other?"

Steve just shrugged his shoulders. "Guess we'll find out soon enough."

I had already thrown on some clothes and so had Steve. We were about to head into the back door of the garage to ready the bike when the girls returned. They still weren't dressed, although Mickey was now as smooth as Sheryl down south.

"What gives?" Steve asked.

"Your team doesn't deserve free advertising!"

"She's got you There." I kidded Steve. "You two better get a move on, were about ready to go."

"Yes Master's" was returned, "We'll be out in a shake of a tittie."

Steve and I went into the garage, and he helped me raise the antenna's and hook up the helmets for the intercom.

As we finished Sheryl yelled out to me, "Got your key's"

"Yes, we're all ready here. Go ahead and lock the house." I Pushed the remote on my key ring for the garage door and started the bike to let it warm up a bit. As the door was going up the girls came through the back door, and Sheryl was locking the back door. I didn't know where to look first, so I'll describe the scene as I saw it.

Sheryl had on a lavender cotton top, that had a deep vee designed for showing off when you wear one of those push-up bra's. Some years back, she had taken the scissors to it for modification. The lower half was cut off, and the deep vee was cut down to about an inch or two from the bottom hem. It had been washed in hot water about 100 times to many, so it was very thin, and very tight. Her tits reverberated visibly with every move. The lower hem was originally cut off so it covered the bottom of her tits, but because there wasn't a actual hem, the material rolled up. Now it just barely covered the bottom of her nipples. To finish her outfit, she wore a lavender thong that covered her pussy but left a great looking camel toe, and a pair of flat sandals that strapped around her ankles.

Mickey had borrowed white silk teddy that on her being a bit smaller than Sheryl, the top didn't quite cover her tits all the time. It came down and stopped at the top of her pussy leaving it completely exposed. To complete her outfit she had on a pair of white strap high heels.

Mary had pulled the car in front of the driveway and had gotten out and was waiting with the passenger door open holding it there. She was wearing (From top to bottom), a leather hat like a chauffeur, a leather corset that did not have cups for her tits (another revelation, I didn't know she was pierced, and looks like she had a boob job also), the corset appeared to be painfully tight and ended in a vee about 3 inches above her pussy. It had four or five straps on each side that held up a pair of boots that almost reached her crotch. They too were high heals.

Steve and Mickey went to get in the car, Mary holding the door for Steve, and nodded for Mickey to get up front with her. Sheryl got on the bike and I put on my helmet and got on In front of her. Testing the intercom, Sheryl said, "I should have brought a towel, you can't believe how wet I'm getting."

"Just don't get so wet you slide off the seat." (Impossible, her arm rest wrap around and then she lowers another arm that has her radio/CB controls, and my backrest pretty much completes enclosing her.)

She giggled at the thought of it. As we began to pull out, Mary held up a microphone and shouted channel 17. I turned the CB on and began to follow them down our block. I called them and asked Mary how far this shop was, and she replied, "Well, the short way is only about 30 miles or so. Only problem is we have to go through toll-booth. The drive around is about 100 or so but it is scenic."

I asked Sheryl on the intercom which she preferred?

"I'd kinda like to get there quickly, I'm excited to see this store if you wouldn't mind Sir."

I called Mary and said "I'd like to get over there the short way, and maybe we'll take the scenic route on the way back, I'll treat for dinner if you all agree."

After a short pause, I could see them discussing over the Limo's intercom, Stan answered "We all agree with your decision."

"Lead on and we shall follow."

By now we were just getting on the freeway, and we were going at a comfortable pace, right at the speed limit. As I watched you could see Mickey's hair blowing around so I called up and forwarded to Steve, "it looks as though your gonna have to get Mickey a cap also."

I saw Stan hand the mic to Steve and he responded "Why, I'm real comfy."

We saw Mickey's head snap around and laughed.

Traffic was fairly light. A few cars passed us, and we passed a few. There were stares, but I honestly think they were awed over the Limo and hadn't realized the occupants.

We were pulling up to the toll booth, Sheryl handed me the money over my shoulder, but I told her to pay so she could put the change back in the pouch we keep for such situations. After they pulled through, they slowed waiting for us. The booth operator, a girl, was still looking at the Limo when she said "You should see inside that car" as she turned to us. "Well, guess you guys already know." As she handed Sheryl the change. "It is a beautiful day for you ladies to get some sun. Wish I was with you instead of stuck here."

"I'm sure there's some room in the back seat. Want me to call them and let you in?"

She laughed, "You all have a great day, you sure made mine."

We waved and we were off. From this point, the highway turns into mostly a two lane highway with a few passing lanes. The speed limit is lower, and it meanders through the Delta crossing over back and forth several rivers and sloughs. We passed threw a few townships which are no more than a slowing in the speed limit, then back up to speed. We were Just coming up to the next major highway and got on that, when Mary took the first offramp from there. We drove past a mall full of those outlet stores, and she turned down a road heading for an area that looked like a mix of commercial buildings with a few retail shops here and there. Mary wheeled the car down this long alleyway, then turned between what looked like two buildings. It opened up into a large courtyard surrounded by all these red brick buildings. At the end, it was kinda like a circular drive, and there was a canopy that extended out which Mary pulled in front of. Sitting around in little garden areas, people were sitting at tables that had been set up for that. It reminded me of the garden in New Orleans at Patrick Henry's.

A guy came out the door at the other end of the canopy and opened the rear door of the Limo. Steve and Stan got out and he shut the door, then he repeated for Mickey. Then he walked around the front and helped Mary out. This guy was wearing a cap like Mary, and what I can't even call a thong. It had a string that went around his waist, and a very little sock, for lack of a better description, that his cock was in, but you could see his ample nuts where in the open, except seemed to have a strap around the base of his nut sack.

He held Mary's elbow and walked her around the car and presented her to Steve, Stan and Mickey. While they waited, he ran around and signaled me to pull into a small parking area off the side. While I was shutting down the bike, he came over and assisted Sheryl and I with our helmets. "Sir, if you don't mind, I'll take these in and check them till you're ready for them again."
"Thank you, I would appreciate that." As I was getting off he was trying to assist me, an awkward moment, then he helped Sheryl get off the bike. Still holding her elbow he began to lead her and asked me, "This way Sir if you would." As he led us to the rest of our group. This entire time, his eyes were looking down, never looking at us in the eyes.

"My name is Duncan, if I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate."

"That should be all." Stan said.

He turned to go retrieve our helmets and park the Limo. Sheryl was tugging on me, trying to get my attention. I turned to her and asked "What?"

Looking down at herself, "Ummmmm, I kinda warned you, I kinda squirted." She said this so only I could hear her.

"Speak up, we have no secrets here."

Her face turned red. Louder this time she said, "I was kinda leaking the whole time on the drive, and I thought I could control it, but when Duncan came around the car to let Mary out I went off, Then when he helped me off the bike, I did it again." Looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes she said almost apologetically, "Honest Sir, I didn't do anything, it just happened."

I was about to tell her she did nothing wrong, but Mary and Mickey surrounded like body guards, half consoling her, half telling her she had to let them know how to do it.

In the middle of this, Duncan was returning with the helmets, and had heard enough to figure out what happened. "Excuse me ma'am, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, But may I be of assistance?"

Still red-faced she said "Well, could you show me where I can throw these away at?" as Mary and Mickey were helping her remove the thong.

"I'll take them for you." He took the thong and said "If you wish, I'll return in a flash with a fresh towel."

Mary said "Thank you Duncan, that would be wonderful."

He was right about being back in a flash. He had brought out some towelets and a very soft looking towel. Without hesitating he turned towards me, again without eye contact, "May I Sir?"

"Yes, please do."

Sheryl turned beet red now, and he knelt in front of her, as soon as he touched her thigh she shot off again. I had to grab her arm and steady her, and Mickey on the other side stated "Thar she blows, again."

Duncan who took a couple of shots in the kisser, (I think this was partially his fault, cause he tilted his head up to catch it). "Thank you ma'am, that was exquisite." Appearing non flustered, he continued cleaning her up, delicately wiping in her folds to ensure he cleaned her completely. Then he took the soft towel and patted her dry.

"Careful there big guy, ya just got me cleaned up."

"Yes ma'am."

Sheryl asked if she could borrow the towel for a minute.

"I apologize ma'am, did I miss somewhere?"

"Uh no, you were very thorough, I wanted to wipe the seat of the motorcycle off."

"I'll do that ma'am. I have also taken the liberty of having one of the lowly slut's to set a garden table for your party. I'm sure you could all do with some refreshments." He signaled to a table on the other side of a 3 foot hedge from the motorcycle.

We walked through an opening in the hedge, and kneeling by the table was a older lady, she was bowing her head, wearing what appeared to be a buccaneers dress, except it was so short her ass was completely exposed, and her ample tits supported, but completely exposed. As we sat down, she said "May I?"

"Yes Rosie, nice to see you again." Stan said.

As she rose from her kneeling position, "Thank you Sir. May I get you some refreshments?"

Stan placed our order, surprising me with his knowledge of our drinks.

Rosie excused herself to get our order.

As this was going on, Duncan was at the motorcycle, expecting him to clean the seat off. Instead of using the towel, he proceeded to lick the seat from one end to the other. Then he used the towel and polished the seat and a good portion of the bike.

Our drinks were brought, and a platter of bakery goods. Rosie asked if that would be all, Stan told her it would. She stepped a few paces back, and very gracefully knelt again awaiting any further orders.

I looked at Stan wide eyed. Duncan was about through, and he appeared at the opening in the hedge. "May I enter?"

Pulled through the string holding his sock, was Sheryl's thong.

Standing slightly behind Sheryl, and off to her side, "Ma'am, I don't want to disobey but I would feel sick if I threw your thong out. If I may, I can offer to launder it while you complete your visit, or I could give it a good home, to which it will never be laundered."