Training of a New Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl was tongue tied (Very rare), so I answered for her. "She would be honored if you kept them."

"Oh, thank you Sir." He knelt and on his Knees bent forward and kissed Sheryl's foot.

"That will be all Duncan" Stan said.

He got up and excused himself.

Sheryl was trembling again. I placed my hand on her thigh and asked if she was allright.

"I'm trying to hold off, give me a moment. Hey can we get one of those Duncan's?"

Mickey chirped up, "I want one too."

We all had a chuckle over this.

"On a serious note, Stan, what is this going to run us, I've never seen anything like this. Those servants must be paid exceptionally well to provide such individual service."

Stan and Mary kinda smirked. "You're right about them being well paid. Take Duncan for example; He is the CEO of a major banking conglomerate. And yes, he contributes quite generously to come here and relieve those corporate pressures doing as you have witnessed here." "This is a private association, and we all volunteer time doing what ever we think will make it special for us. Mary loves to come out and she does the winch slut service for those who are above her stature.

We looked at Mary wide eyed.

"I'm a dual personality here as well as at some other functions. Stan is my Master, I am his slut slave. But I am Also a Mistress to some of the lowly ones. I'm just like Rosie there."

"Guess we have a lot to learn." Sheryl stated.

"In due time Sheryl, You guys can participate as much or as little as you want. Everyone here has different requirements. It's not like there are rules set in concrete. The only rule I can think of off the top of my head is nobody is tolerated who becomes judgmental."

"Interesting." I said.

"On a lighter note, I believe we have some shopping to do, then Steve promised us a dinner on the way home. So shall we get started?"

We got up and headed towards the door that Duncan had disappeared through. Of course There he was to open the door for us with a bow, Sheryl's old thong still hanging from his string. Stan and Mary led us down a long corridor, with a lot of doors on the sides. Hanging from some of them were leather plaques, Master so and so, or Mistress so and so. Anticipating our curiosity, Stan said; "I'll explain later, after you guys review some of those videos I told you about."

The hall opened up into a large Ballroom. We walked off to one side, into another large room. This was huge, and there were all types of outfits seemingly grouped together by interest groups.

"First things first." Mary stated, she grabbed Mickey's hand and we followed. She went to a display, where she began putting caps on Mickey's head till she was satisfied with the fit. She took it off, the threw it to Steve. "You're buying her that! Lesson number one, your slaves needs and comfort, come before your own. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Steve replied.

"That being done, please browse around, I'm kinda an expert with everything here, if you have any questions, ask me." With her backhand to her mouth acting like she was not suppose to let Stan hear she continued "Don't ask Master Stan, he has ZERO fashion sense."

"I heard that!"

"Sorry Sir."

He gave her a playful slap on the ass. As she scooted forward, "Careful there unless you mean it."

"I have a question Mistress, do they have anything appropriate for me to wear on the Motorcycle?" Sheryl asked.

"Of course, a VERY popular theme. There's several racks over in that side of the room."

We left and walked over to where she had indicated. The selection of garments was incredible. I've never seen a better selection even in those trendy Bike shops.

Sheryl's eyes sparkled, and again with that kid at Christmas morning look. "Can I?"

How could I refuse. "Sure, but don't go getting too crazy."

"Oh goody" clapping her hands and jumping up and down. "One more request Master?" This was said kinda sticky sweet.

"Out with it slut, what now?" She was holding her hands down in front of her pussy, fingers entwined, and rocking back and forth like a little school girl.

"Could you ask Mickey if she could give me a hand when she gets a chance? Then could you and Steve find something to do? I want to surprise you." As she was saying this she stripped her top off, took her sandals off and handed them to me. "And ask Duncan if he would put these in the trunk of the bike? I won't be needing them."

As the old Candid Camera Movies said, "What do you say to a naked lady?"

"All right, but you're pressing your luck with all these requests. Be quick about it, we still have plans."

"One more thing?"

"What?"

She dropped to her knees, undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees and starting to give me head right there. When she had succeeded in getting me hard, She stopped and pulled my pants up. "Just wanted you to think of me, I promise, whatever you spend on this cunt, (she hates that word), I will make you proud." Then she swatted me on the butt, and I turned to go look for Mickey.

As I was walking around looking for her I was thinking to myself, this was going to be expensive. I finally found Mickey and Steve. The latter was holding a selection of clothes they had picked out, of course topping the pile was the drivers cap. I passed the message, and she was excited. She too did the little girl clap hands while jumping up and down. "Oh goody, more shopping. This Mean Master, looking at Steve, said I had enough, I'll help Sheryl. This will be fun. Looking at the sandals and top, "Oh, did she already find something?"

"I don't think so, she just handed me these and said to get you."

"She's walking around here NUDE????"

"Yup."

"That Bee-otch" Then she was mumbling I think to herself, "Always trying to outdo me." As she is saying this she pulled her clothes off and turned to find Sheryl throwing her clothes to Steve.

"Hold on there missy." She turned, looked at Steve. He pointed out I was carrying Sheryl's sandals. She unfastened her shoes, handed them to Steve, turned to leave, then stopped, turned around and asked, "May I Master?"

"Go on, it's the only way I'll get you to stop breaking the bank."

"Thank you Sir." And she turned in search of her cohort.

After she had left, "Maybe she's not breaking your bank, but mine is in serious jeprody.

Steve said, "Actually, I looked at the marked prices, this stuff isn't that bad. I've seen some of these things elsewhere, and they were a lot pricey-er."

Steve and I went to find Duncan, stopping at the first thing that looked like a check out. There was a Lady there. I asked her how we handled for the payment for what the gals picked out. She handed us both 2 business cards, and said to put our address and phone numbers on one, and keep the others. "Are you two going to go have a drink in the garden? She asked.

"Yeah, guess your used to this." I told her.

"Yes, I'm sure you both will be pleasantly surprised leaving your property in my charge."

Steve Put his pile of clothes on the counter and said, "Your talking about the naked sluts walking around, Right?"

"Of course, we will have all this, and your property delivered to you in the garden shortly." Then she whooshed us away with a gesture of her hands.

We walked down the hall towards the door and Duncan saw us. When we got to the door he opened it and I asked him if he could put Sheryl's items in the trunk on the bike.

"I'd be honored Sir." I gave him the keys and told him we were going to have a drink in the Garden.

"Rosie is waiting for you Sir. Anything else?"

"I don't think so Duncan, you've been great."

"You are too kind Sir. Thank you."

Sure enough, Rosie was still there. We sat at the same table, and Rosie went through the same routine. "May I?"

"Yes"

She got up off her knees, trying to hide the discomfort she must have felt in her knees, and took our order. (Well, actually she remembered what we drank, so she confirmed the order). After excusing herself she scampered off. For an older Lady, she had a really great ass. Steve noticed too.

Steve and I chatted while we filled out the cards as we were instructed. About the time we finished, Stan and Mary showed up.

"Did you find everything allright?" Stan asked.

"What we didn't find, the girls will."

He laughed as did Mary. She said "Yes, we just ran into them, they shouldn't be much longer. Mistress Melinda is putting some final touches on the adjustments now."

Rosie had returned with our drinks, and placed them in front of Steve and I. Stan took the cards and asked Rosie "Would you drop these off with Mistress Melinda?"

"Yes sir, and may I return with a refreshment for you and Mistress Mary?"

"That would be nice Rosie, and also for the other ladies."

Again, off she went on her errands.

We chatted awhile and Rosie returned. She placed the drinks down in the proper seating arrangement, then asked "The Ladies wish to make an appearance?"

Mary said "Fetch them please."

Rosie signaled to the door, and the girls had Duncan sandwiched between them, he was holding each of their arms making a grand entrance. He walked them over, and said "May I present Lady Mickey, and Lady Sheryl." Taking their fingers of their recpective hand, he led them to the table. He was also sprouting a lot of wood in his sock, but still had Sheryl's thong hanging on his side.

Behind him was Mistress Melinda making her debut. She immediately took charge and Helped Mickey up onto a park type bench. She produced a riding whip, and used it to signal Mickey to spread her legs slightly. Without interruption she began;

"We will start at the top, a nice leather cap for the lady's comfort while traveling." At this she glared at Steve, he kind of shrunk in his seat. "Next, a lovely silk ribbon choker with very detailed cameo to draw attention to her breasts if she gets pulled over by the police, That followed by a cinched up leather corset with removable cups, which she has properly decided to leave off at this time, and this is adjustable by you Master Steve, turn around dear" as she patted Mickey's ass with the crop, "as you see here, but mind you Master Steve, if too tight, which I'm sure she will deserve at times, you will need to loosen it every hour or so," again patting her ass, Mickey turned, facing us again. This comes with a detachable G-string, which she has also opted to leave off," Holding the next to nothing item up, "And you will notice the pockets inside for holding her attachments in place when required." She held up a substantial dildo and butt plug. She walked over to Steve and placed the G-string and its attachments on the table. "Next she has chosen the four garter setup to keep her thigh high stiletto boots in place. That completes this ensemble. Master Steve, have we done justice for you, are you willing to be seen with this slut?

"Absolutely, thank you Mistress Melinda."

Without acknowledging she patted Mickey's ass and told her to sit next to, but slightly behind her Master, and keep her knees at the proper distance.

Next she silently motioned for Sheryl, who got up on the bench and spread her legs a bit. Again with the crop she positioned her so to show her best, then started;

"As with Lady Sheryl, her request was a bit different, wanting something that she could wear on the motorcycle but yet still please you, the other Master Steve. Again we start at the top, she is wearing another cap, this styled in the Marlon Brando style of the Wild One, this will help with the helmet hair if it's been a long ride. Master Steve, you will decide when she needs it. Next is the Studded leather collar with pad lock, here is the key Master Steve, I will have Duncan put it on your key ring. Accompanying the collar is a pair of leather studded wrist cuffs, which may also be locked, and if that is the case here is a chain In case you want to lock your property up to the horse trough while you go in the saloon and have a cool one." She held up a chrome chain and mock demonstrated how to route it through the cuffs, and collar, and lock. "Next is the vest, it to is Goat Skin leather, glove grade, sleeveless, and can be snapped down the front if you want to deprive her of showing her tits off. Again, I recommend you make these decisions Master Steve.

Next are the riding chaps, also goat skin of a glove quality, they too are adjustable in the back, and you will notice the height of the cut also ensures it as a usable kidney belt. The legs are also adjustable with the laces from top to bottom. You will notice that her ass and cunt are completely exposed for your access. Finally, are the boots, which are four inch heels, going to a pointed toe and they also lace up above her ankle. Master Steve, would you allow this bitch to ride on the back of your bike, and she requested that you call her your bike bitch when in public as this outfit indicates?"

"Outstanding Mistress, yes I will address her accordingly, the only thing I see though, are the heels, that could very well be dangerous on the bike."

"I anticipated that, and here are a pair of similar designed shoes, minus the heels. She can change in the parking lot of any respectable biker bar before you present her."

"Wonderful." I said

She patted Sheryl on the ass with the crop, and motioned her to sit in the proper position next and slightly behind me.

"One last thing, Mistress Mary if you will indulge me,"

Mary got up on the bench and spread her legs apart as the girls did. Mistress Melinda using the riding crop demonstrated the clit hood piercing, and instructed us both to come forward and inspect at a closer range. We did as instructed and she continued.


"As now you are both owners of Real and valuable property, the ladies have both requested you mark your territory. I have taken the liberty of placing in your articles a schedule of a technician who we highly recommend. Don't take this lightly, although the procedure is not painful, just a bit of discomfort, there is a healing process that varies with each lady. During this time vaginal intercourse is not recommended. For this reason, I recommend before you commit the girls to this procedure, they be trained in enhanced cocksucking, and buttfucking so they can satisfy you during the healing process. The up side of this is they will most likely be in a constant state of arousal, and even the simplest movement can trigger an orgasm. I understand that for Sheryl, this will be a challenge. I have given her some instructions to practice so she has some control, and hopefully will be able to hold off until you Master Steve, wish her to cum and squirt. Do you have any questions, thank you Mary.

She turned and walked back in the building.

Finished with our shopping we prepared to leave. Sheryl asked me if she could leave the vest open. I gave her permission. Duncan brought out our helmets, and thanked Sheryl again for the thong and the fresh drink.

We all discussed the route back, and all agreed on the scenic route, even though the toll bridge was free in this direction and we wouldn't have to stop there. Mary took off, and we followed. After about five minutes, Sheryl asked, "Permission to gush?"

I thought for a moment and said "Which set of lips?"

She giggled and said "The one under her nose."

Then gush away.

She was all excited and kept going on about how she loved her outfit, and everything that had been happening. We chatted back and forth discussing various things. We had been exposed to a lot in the past 24 hours, and both agreed it was going to take time to put it all together.

I asked her how she liked the "Master/slave" thing, and she said the role playing was kinda fun. Some of the degrading remarks startled her at first, but she was beginning to see how it was kinda like being an actress and she needed getting into it a bit. What she said really got her going was me "forcing" her to be naked whenever I wanted her that way.

I questioned her on this, and she said she realized I wasn't really forcing her, but by thinking that, She was excited to do the exhibition thing. She said, it's just going to be disappointing when I have to behave like a responsible adult again. Then she said;

"I need to tell you something I'm a bit ashamed of though."

"What's that?"

"I'm ashamed that I squirted when I saw Duncan, and when he cleaned me up."

I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh a bit.

"It's not funny, that is what I do for you!"

"I know its not funny, but it is so beautiful. You are going to be exposed to many situations, as well as people. You'll get control of it. Mark my word, there is going to be a time when you see how unique your talent is, and love yourself for it."

"If you say so."

"I do, now do me a favor and stop being ashamed of it. By the way I think Mickey and Mary were serious, they want you to teach them that."

"You're kidding."

"No I'm not, watch this."

I keyed up the mic, "Hey do those two sluts still want to learn how to squirt?"

Ahead of us we could see Mary and Mickey almost fighting over the mic. Then we saw them put their heads together and over the CB a resounding "YYYYEEEESSSSSS"

We were laughing at the situation, and she said "I'll try to control it, And I'll work on getting over my insecurity about it."

I can't ask more than that.

At that time another voice came over the CB, "Where's this squirter?"

Mary came back, "Who's this?"

Why ya got West by Gawd Virginia Will, who I got there?

"Do ya always interrupt private conversations?" again Mary.

"Little Lady, you ARE broadcasting on the 2 way, and with a subject like that, it'll wake me up from my white line fever every gosh darn time."

"Point taken." Mary's voice was softening a bit.

"Whatcha all driving. I'd LUUUUVVVV ta get an eyeball full to carry me down ta Shakeytown."

On the intercom, Sheryl was going "Oh God, Oh God" over and over again. The radio was silent, the trucker waiting a response. Finally he broke in again.

"Awwww, come on, give a lonely trucker a peek."

Again the radio was silent for a moment. I was laughing in the intercom when I heard "Begging does not become you" Now it was my turn to utter the Oh my God chant. It was Sheryl who uttered the response.

"Awlrought, hows about pleading a little?"

Least he had a sense of humor.

Sheryl asked me what to do. "Well, I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a little peek."

"You sure?"

"No, but kinda excited about it."

"O.K. I'll pull up beside the limo, you ask them if their up to it."

"O.K." her voice was a little shaky.

"You sure, you sound nervous."

"I am, just fucking do it.....Sorry Master, please do it."

"Allrighty , Hold on." I checked out for any upcoming traffic then pulled to the left and pulled up alongside the drivers door. Sheryl was yelling over to Mary, and they were all discussing it. Finally Mary yelled back to Sheryl that it was up to her. Sheryl yelled back, allright, if you will do the talking and arrangements. Mary looked at Mickey, they nodded to each other, then she looked over to us and shot us a thumbs-up.

I slowed down and got behind them again. The CB came alive, this time with Mary in a very sultry voice, "West Virginia Will, you still there?"

"Lordeeee Lordeeee, yes I'm here, thought I'd lost ya. Tell me what you're driving so I can keep an eye peeled out for ya.

"Negative on that, you describe your rig, and give me a direction and a mile marker."

"Allright, Allright coming up on one now." He gave us the mile marker, he was heading south also and described his truck and trailer.

I radioed Mary, "He's ahead of us, same direction." There wasn't much traffic.

Mary came back, "Will, flash your trailer lights."

About a half mile ahead we saw as he complied.