Training of a New Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary hugged her, then the other girls followed.

Loraine looked at me and said "Do you always listen when us stupid cunts shoot off our mouths?"

"I try too."

"Well, like you said, guess I better be careful what I wish for."

I looked at Tommy and gave him the thumbs up. He raised his eyebrows then grabbed the PA microphone.

"Can I have everybody's attention please. It seems that our new friends, and one of our own ladies have consented to putting on a little floor show. If you want to view the show, get a seat on the top two deck's. Nobody on the lower deck except the participants."

Everyone filed out and claimed a seat, turning them to get a view of the "Stage".

Stan Steve I and Will were down on the lower deck setting things waiting for everyone to get situated. Once that was done, I stood up and addressed everyone.

"Tonight we have a show of several different Promises, Challenges, wish's, And to highlight the show, we will be fulfilling some Fantasies as well. Some of these fantasies might just fulfill some of your own fantasies. Definitely some of your wish's, as I promise you will witness some beautiful female skin."

A round of cheering and clapping ensued. I held up my hands and continued.

"I would like to take this time to introduce the Ladies." More clapping.

"First is my Lovely Lady, Sheryl. She will be a participant tonight in a class she conducts on the wonderful ability of squirting." More clapping and cheering. Sheryl was nervous, but I was really proud the way she held herself. She even managed a little bow.

"Next, I'd like to bring up Mickey and Mary, They will be willing students who also assist Sheryl if she needs any assistance. And last but buy no means least, your very own Loraine, who will take care of some wardrobe issues for us."

The cheers were getting a little louder. When they died down I proceeded with the show.

I had Sheryl stand center stage and the other girls behind her. Then I announced to everyone, "One of Sheryl's fantasies, she wants to be in a public place, and be completely NUDE. Well This is a public pub, But is she completely NUDE?" They all responded with a loud NO!!!!!!!! "Should we give her Fantasy?" YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let's get to it. Ladies would you step forward and remove her Choker." As they were doing this, I turned to the audience and stated,

"Gentlemen, Just because I have removed her collar, that does not mean she's available. She is still my PROPERTY."

That brought a round of BOOOOOO

The girls put the collar on the table we had set up.

"Next Ladies, Please remove her cuffs."

Again they did and placed them on the table.

"Ladies, would you please help her out of her shoes." They too placed on the Table.

"O.K., now we're getting down to it. I don't really understand though, you guys are a pretty tough crowd. What do you expect to see that you haven't been looking at all night?"

That brought some laughter and cheers. Then one heckler "Maybe we'll see a flaw somewhere, so far nobody has seen any." That brought more laughter.

"I'm sorry sir, but you are going to be disappointed. I have inspected her, She has no flaws in that beautiful body. To prove this, Ladies please remove her vest." I noticed her stand a little straighter and try to push her Tits out. The girls had already started undoing her chaps. I gave them a little time as they had to loosen the laces on the legs as well. Mickey nodded towards me so I continued.

"Finally Ladies, could you help Sheryl step out of her final garment, thereby fulfilling one of her biggest Fantasies." As they were placed on the table, lots of clapping and cheering.

I took Sheryl's hand and walked her a little forward, had her turn around, then turn back.

"Well guys, Is this one Beautiful Lady?"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IS SHE COMPLETELY NUDE?"
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And for the gentleman back there are there any FLAWS"

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I only have one more thing before I turn this over to Sheryl for awhile. Loraine, Would you please gather up Sheryl's clothes and see if you can find somewhere to hang them?"

She was surprised at the suddenness. She said "NOW?"

"Well yes if you don't mind."

She did as told and I announced "Loraine doesn't want to miss Sheryl's class, so we are going to take about a fifteen minute break here."

Mickey and Mary shuttled off behind Loraine. I stood by Sheryl and asked her how she was doing. She smiled at me, gave me a kiss. She said it was better than she even imagined. Then she said she really liked how I got the audience to participate. It actually made her feel really pretty. I told her, "Easy trick, when you start with beautiful, pretty just becomes a natural."

She kissed me again, then asked permission to go see how Loraine was doing. "Granted."

After refreshing my drink, I grabbed Tom, and told him he should be ready when Loraine came out. He agreed and placed an "Out to Lunch" sign on the bar. I noticed, some guys just helped themselves. I asked Tom, he said no problem, they knew how to mark their drinks down on their TAB's.

We got our seats, and shortly Sheryl reappeared. The crowd cheered. When they quieted down she began.

I noticed that now that she was completely nude, her gestures became a bit more animated, and she was trying to show her best angles.

She announced, It seems that there is someone else who had a fantasy. I know this, as she confessed this fantasy to me. Do you want to know what that fantasy was?"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She confessed to me, she wished she had the guts to wear what I was wearing earlier. Well, you guys cheered me when you took it away from me. What are you going to do when you see it on her?"

CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well then, lets her it for the GUTSY, your very own, and you will address her from now on by, The Beautiful Lady Loraine."

Mickey and Mary escorted her to center stage. At first she seemed very timid. The cheering continued for a long period of time. I think the regulars were displaying a little local favoritism. Everyone was patting Tommy on the back and he was glowing as though he had just became a father. Seeing this and the response, I think Loraine totally relaxed. She began to turn back and forth, and appeared to be totally at ease. She finally sat down in a chair on stage that was waiting for her.

Sheryl continued. "This now brings us to the educational portion of the show. I am going to show my "Students", Loraine, Mickey, and Mary how when at certain times I tend to squirt, much as you guys ejaculate."

Sheryl continued on about how her mind was behind her ability to lose control. She tried to show how a little stimulation on her part could accelerate her excitement, but was loosing in both the audience and her "students".

I didn't know what to do, and since Stan was sitting beside me, I asked him. "You said you would assist me in this."

"Yes, I did say that."

"She's dying out there!"

"I see that also. Are you asking for advice?"

"Yes, I think I got her in over her head. She knows the gift she has, but now I realize she can't vocalize it, or physically demonstrate it. She's going to be devastated."

"O.K., you have to intervene, get up there and take control, get the pressure off of her. Then you must tell her you made a error, and overestimated her readiness. Do you have a idea to salvage this?"

"Thanks Stan, I mean Master Stan. I have a lot to learn. Yes, I think she can be saved from this, but I need to intervene."

"Yes, you do. If you need any help, just indicate so. I will pick up the cue."

At this point I got eye contact from Sheryl. She looked a bit panicky. I signaled her pointing to her then me. She made a statement to the crowd that she needed further assistance and asked I return to the stage.

On my way to the stage, I tried to figure out in my head how to save face for her. I realized that trying to pull something slick off would never do. The best thing to do was to let her think of a solution, and I would help her in that solution.

When I was back on stage, I asked the audience for a moment, so I could speak with Sheryl. Then I looked at her, "I'm sorry, I put you in a situation I should have realized you are trying to come to grips with yourself, why should I ever expect you to be able to express this when you don't know yourself what a wonderful thing you have. But we committed to this, and I'm here to try to help you.

"She responded with, "NO, I told you I could do this, and I have failed you. I am so ashamed. I don't know how to fix this. I need you to help me Master, can I ask for your help?"

"Tell me how I can help you? That's an order."

"Cover for me a few minutes, I'll make you soooo proud, I came up with an idea. Tell the audience you are sending me out for my next costume, and this will be the finale of the evening."

"You sure?"

She winked.

I made the announcement and Sheryl stopped by Loraine and passed a message. They obviously made an agreement, and Sheryl sped off.

I watched her as she went out the front door. Remember, this place was right on the highway. I was sure I was going to hear screeching tires and a seventeen car pile-up.

That didn't happen, she returned within seconds. Tits swaying, and fully exposed, she ran down to me as I was trying to stall the crowd. When she got near me, she almost slid up on her knees. She asked, "Forgot the keys to the bike."

I laughed, threw her the keys, then told her, this time take some protection.

"Yes sir," as she took off on a run. She grabbed Loraine as she headed for the door the second time.

I burned about five minutes on stage when she returned. She was now wearing her Marlon Brando cap, had her collar and cuffs on, and asked me to let her intervene. I agreed, for lack of a better idea. She then laid out her plan in a whisper to me. I stood back, wide eyed, and asked, "You Sure?"

"Please."

I was not very pleased with her solution, even though I could see the results as redeeming. I told her; "I don't feel comfortable with this, we can call an end to it right now."

"Please, I know I can do this Sir, you are the one I am here for, and this challenge has a purpose. Please let me show you."

I told her O.K., but I would call it off when I felt it got out of hand. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

She agreed. Then she took over the floor.

"Excuse me everyone, I need to ask your indulgence for a few minutes. I promised my Master, Steve, and I have failed him miserably. Through his kindness, he has allowed me to try to redeem my self esteem. At first, I was perplexed as to how to do that. I mean, I was suppose to come up here and instruct a class on the ability to squirt when I wanted. Well truth be known, I can't do that. I don't know why, just that Steve holds the key to that at the moment. You have all been prepared to see just that, and I still want to deliver that. Luckily, your friend Lorain, I'm sorry, the lovely Lady Lorain, reminded me of a story I told her as to how I got to this point.

"Master?"

"Yes"

"I need some assistance to comply with your wishes."

"Clarify."

"Could I persuade you to have Lorain bring forward the rest of my costume?"

I asked Lorain, "Please step forward."

"Do you have the rest of Sheryl's costume?"

"I have 2/3rds of it."

"And that is?"

"Your keys, and a chain."

"The other third?"

"Your slave has that answer."

At this point, Loraine stepped forward and unlocked the lock on Sheryl's collar. Then she had Sheryl bend over the table, and snaked the chain from her left cuff, under the table, through her collar, then under the other table leg and ultimately to the right cuff. She locked the chain and said; "Sheryl has requested she be punished for her failure to comply with your request. She also request that she be granted permission to ask your blessing on what she deserves."

"Speak for yourself slut."

"Sir, I have failed you, and I need punishment. Would you please administer the proper punishment for my discretion's?"

"And that would be?"

"A spanking on my nude ass, hard enough to make my pussy swell."

"And how many swats do you want?"

A brief period of silence followed. Then, "One for everyone in the audience?"

"And that would be?"

"Thirty six, if my count is correct Sir."

"Your count is not correct, there are thirty six men here, but you left out, Mary, Mickey, and Loraine. What does that total?"

"Forty Sir."

"After I administer your punishment, then what are you prepared to do?"

"Cry."

"I am going to grant your punishment. Afterwards, you will, at my command, let go of your control, you will in front of everyone here orgasm so strongly that you demonstrate your special talent."

"Yes Sir."

Before I began administrating her punishment, Tommy handed me a ping pong pattle. I thanked him, then began the ass beating.

After about three or four strokes, Sheryl looked at me, and asked. "Am I not worthy of just direction, I do not believe the gentlemen in the rear row's can hear the smacks?"

I increased the tempo and severity, each time bringing a yelp from Sheryl. At around fifteen, I was a physical wreck. Slowing down, she looked back at me and mouthed the words, please, "This is to show your love for me."

My eyes clouded over as I continued. Somebody kept counting the strokes, I don't know who. When I got to thirty six or seven, Sheryl turned, tears streaming down her face, and she pleaded to me, "Break the paddle baby."

I complied with her wishes, then dropped the handle from my hand. I had to leave the stage, but before I left I told Loraine and Mary to get her out of there. They were in tears as was I.

After that, I don't know what the crowd thought, nor did I care. I needed to be alone. More specifically, I needed Sheryl to make sense of this, as I was having trouble dealing with it. I had found a empty closet, or maybe it was an office, and I was in there when Sheryl came in. She tried to sit next to me, but couldn't. She then knelt in front of me and tried to tell me it was all right.

It wasn't all right, it was brutal. The "Role Playing" got out of control. "We didn't get into this for me to physically abuse you."

"Baby, understand, you didn't abuse me. You helped me. But now I am worried about you. What's the problem, you did what I asked. I know you think you hurt me, but believe me, every smack I received from you, I felt your pain more than you did. I know this was more painful for you than it was for me, Hell, I just have a red ass from it. But I know that what you did was to help me. I handled it, and I love you for the way you feel. Tell me what I can do to make you feel right about it."

"I don't know, it's just so sudden that I feel that I have put you in a place where I have degraded you."

"Follow me please Master."

She got up and led me back to the stage area. When we appeared we heard cheers and applause. She turned on the audience and presented her ass, the bright red one, and stated to them; "Did I deserve that?"

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Do you want me to squirt?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She turned to me, then asked, "tweak my nipple, and I'll squirt for you and only you."

I did, and she did. She came for what seemed like five minutes. Everyone was silent, then they applauded.

"See baby, your my control, only you can do that."