Training Slave Silk Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silk sank down to the mat, pulling Brenda with her. Yanking Brenda's shirt over her head, silk kissed and licked Brenda's breasts just above the lace on her bra. Kissing the top of Brenda's breast, silk began squeezing the other one. Brenda moaned softly.

I heard sound of a zipper, and looked over at Tommy Dee. He had unzipped himself and was going to play with his prick. Moving closer to him, I took his tool in my hand and began stroking it, lightly running my fingertips up and down the shaft.

"Oh yes, baby," he whispered.

Looking back at silk and Brenda, I saw silk had Brenda's bra off and was pushing Brenda onto her back. Brenda lay back and silk grabbed her shorts and started pulling them down. She pulled her shorts and panties off together and tossed them to the side. I could see that Brenda was a true blond. She was not clean shaven like silk and I. She left herself natural. Silk quickly took off her own top. As she removed her bra, her heavy breasts sprung free. Silk ran her hands over them and squeezed them before she removed her shorts.

Silk leaned forward and lowered her head to Brenda's breasts. She kissed and licked the each breast in turn, then ran her tongue around the nipple. Brenda arched her back into silk's face, encouraging her. Silk closed her mouth over the nipple and sucked it. Brenda moaned as she arched her back even further. Her legs were spread, and I could see the wetness shining from her pussy lips. Silk began flicking each nipple with her tongue. First one, then the other. Brenda was moaning. Her legs were spread wide as she thrust upward with her hips. Silk was kneeling beside Brenda and had her legs slightly spread. Her pussy was very wet; the juices were running down her inner thighs.

I could feel my juices flowing from watching the scene before me. Taking my hand from Tommy's hard cock, I quickly removed my shorts and then grasped his cock again. He moaned as I closed my hand and squeezed. I pumped Tommy's engorged member. Tommy reached over and began to fuck my hole with two fingers, his big fingers moving in and out of my steaming box.

Silk was working over Brenda's nipples. She would bite them until Brenda cried out, then would release them from between her teeth and suck them. Silk had one hand down between Brenda's legs, just cupping her pussy. Brenda was wiggling and moving her hips, trying to get silk to do more.

Silk ran her tongue from Brenda's nipples slowly down toward her aching cunt. Still kneeling, silk moved between Brenda's legs. Silk spread Brenda's legs as wide as they would go and started stroking her. She ran her fingers over the soft folds, caressing them, squeezing them between her fingers. Using both hands, silk spread Brenda's slit, wide open. Brenda's juices were running out of her pussy hole and down to her ass. Silk prodded and played with Brenda's gaping cunt. She ran her fingers around just inside the opening, then flicked her fingers back and forth all around her hole. Brenda was thrashing on the mat, while beside me, Tommy was breathing like a steam engine. I increased the pace and pressure of my hand on Tommy's dick. His fingers fucked me in rhythm with my hand on his cock. His eyes were glued to his wife and silk.

Silk pulled back the clitoral hood surrounding Brenda's throbbing nub. She ran her fingers around it without actually touching it. Brenda was going wild. She was shaking and moaning, begging silk to fuck her. Silk acquiesced and slammed three fingers into Brenda's wet hole.

Brenda screamed, "Yes! God oh God! Fuck yes!" and began to cum.

Silk kept ramming her fingers hard into Brenda. Brenda's whole body was contorting. Her head was tossing from side to side, and her hands were clawing at the mat underneath her. Silk had kept her at the edge for so long without pushing her over, that when she finally did orgasm, it was huge.

When Brenda cried out as her orgasm overtook her, Tommy let out a strangled gasp and began shooting cum. I directed his cock so that most of his cream would land on Brenda and silk. Burst after burst shot out of his pumping cock.

Silk then turned around and placed herself over Brenda so they were in a sixty-nine position. Brenda did not waste any time. Tongue out, Brenda started licking silk's dripping pussy. She ran her tongue all around silk's soft, wet folds. Her finger found silk's clit and began rubbing it madly. Silk's moan was muffled by her face in Brenda's pussy. Silk lapped up all of the cream on Brenda's pussy lips. Thrusting her tongue into Brenda's hole, silk cleaned the cum from there as well. Silk would ram her tongue into Brenda's box, curl it as she withdrew it slowly, only to ram her tongue into Brenda again. This sight was more than I could stand, and with Tommy's fingers pummeling my pussy hole, I climaxed. My sweet cum flowed over Tommy's hand.

Brenda had not let up on silk. Closing her lips over silk's clit, Brenda started sucking it furiously as she drove two fingers into silk's cunt. She rammed her fingers hard and fast into silk. As Brenda sucked and fucked silk, silk continued ravaging Brenda with her tongue. Brenda cried out into silk's pussy as she began to cum again.

Silk raised her head and asked. "Please Mistress, may I cum?"

"No."

Silk moaned and shook as Brenda assaulted her with her tongue.

Silk pleaded with me, "Gawd Mistress, please! I need to cum."

"No."

Silk moaned, rolled off Brenda and lay there on her side. Both she and Brenda were gasping for breath. Brenda was satisfied, but silk was not. She ached with her need and that was how I wanted it.

Tommy looked at me with a question in his eyes. All he said was, "Why?"

"Silk is being trained to cum on command, so I often deny her orgasm. I will let her cum sometimes, but only when I command it."

"Better her than me," Tommy said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you would be fun to torture like that Tommy," I said. "Bring you to the edge of orgasm, then deny you. Squeeze your balls until they hurt so bad that your need to cum eases off, then do it all over again."

Tommy's eyes met mine. He did not say anything but I could tell he was thinking, wondering what that would be like. The quiver of his cock, told me that he found the thought erotic.

After bidding good night to Tommy and Brenda, silk and I went to bed.

*****************************

Friday night after dinner, I took Silk downstairs. This was the first time we had been down there since the previous week, except for the night she and Brenda fucked.

Silk was trembling. "Why?" she asked, seeing she was going to be tortured.

"I have decided it."

"But I don't want to be tortured. Please, I just want to cum. I need to cum." Silk's eyes filled with tears.

"Your 'wants' are not a concern," I told her, "and it is up to me to decide what you need. Now say no more." Silk was quiet as I shackled her to the ceiling.

After placing a spreader bar between her legs, I stood back and admired how she looked. I loved seeing her like that, totally under my control. I could do what ever I pleased with her. I found it exhilarating and arousing.

I took a neural wheel and began lightly running the sharp prickers over her breasts. She shivered, and I could tell she liked the feeling. I ran the wheel over the aureole of each nipple and then rolled it over the nipple itself. Then I began to press harder, and silk's pleasure turned to pain. The wheel felt like needles pricking the skin of her breasts. She whimpered as I again went over the aureole, this time with much more pressure, almost to pierce the skin, leaving a pattern of tiny red marks. Her nipples were hard and jutting out. I ran the wheel all the way around each nipple before running it back and forth over the tips. Silk's nipples were hurting. I iced each one until the ache from the cold was severe. Getting a heavy rubber band I snapped her nipples five times each, each snap getting harder. *Snap, Snap, Snap, Snap, SNAP* She moaned each time her aching nipples were hit.

Taking clover clamps, I put one on each nipple. Silk cried out as I closed each one tightly. He face twisted in pain. Kneeling between her legs, I put a clover clamp on each of her labia. Getting four, one-pound weights, I attached one to each clover clamp. Silk shrieked as I attached a weight to each nipple.

"Please Mistress," she begged me, but I ignored her.

As I attached each weight to the clamps on her labia, she shrieked again. The weights pulled her labia down a couple of inches, and I admired how they looked.

Getting a paddle, I started spanking silk's ass. The movement from the smack of the paddle caused all the weights to move and increased the pain in her nipples and labia. I gave silk ten smacks with the paddle on each ass cheek. She screamed with each smack.

"Please stop!" she cried. "Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do anything to deserve this!" I continued flailing until Silk hung there, sobbing and helpless.

I removed the weights from her labia, and she breathed a sigh of relief. As I removed each clamp, she screamed as the blood rushed back in. Every scream caused a shiver through my body. Despite the screaming and crying, silk's pussy was dripping. The weights were still hanging from her nipples and I began to play with them. I swung one like a pendulum, then the other. Her cries filled the room. I took the weights in my hand and lifted them up even with her nipples. She sighed audibly.

"Do you understand why, silk?"

Without warning I dropped both weights. Silk's scream of pain and despair rent the air and sent a jolt of electricity right through my clit and cunt. I took the weights off, then removed the clamp from her right nipple. I sucked it hard as she cried from the return blood flow. I freed her left nipple and sucked it till she moaned.

I went to the cupboard where I keep my toys and got a large vibrating dildo. Returning to silk, I turned it on and began rubbing her wet pussy. She was hot and in need. She kept trying to get the dildo in her burning hole. I teased her with it, massaging her clit, stroking her pussy lips, then inserting it slightly, only to pull it out and again attack her clit. Silk was moaning and begging me to fuck her. I relented and pushed the dildo deep in her hot, wet pussy. I started fucking her with long deep strokes. Silk was panting and moaning.

"Gawd oh Gawd! I need to cum!" she cried.

"No!"

Thus denying her, I fucked her even harder and faster. I pushed her as far as she could be pushed. One more stroke and she wouldn't have been able to control it.

Tilting her face so her eyes met mine, I asked her again, "Do you understand why, silk?" She looked at me blankly. I kissed her long and deeply, then left her hanging there, confused, and aching for the release I would not allow.

12