All Comments on 'Training Teacher Ch. 03'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
What I expected or was it?

The writing was what I expected but not the length. It may just be me but I felt the whole week-end for Hannah as Karlie & friends' plaything should have been handled in 1 chapter. I do hope their will be a Ch. 4 where the week-end is finished. Any chance of Constance & Karlie doing a scene?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hannah and Sydney

Those are two naughty bitches!!! but I think the author would like to be their pet!! hehe. . . . . I always love your stories. . . . Stay beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sydney

I think Sydney is the winner here.....she is going to make an excellent little pet for Hannah in a future story, I sense it!

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Excellent as always & this story is just getting better! With Hannah's weekend as Kari & friends plaything not over, the addition of Sydney, the continuing submission to Constance & the evolving relationship with Amy, there is still so much more to tell & I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm really interested in hearing about Hannah & Amy! I'm hoping you go into detail about how Amy leaves her husband & how Amy & Hannah become girlfriends & move in together. You can have so much fun with how Constance treats Hannah & Amy as a lesbian couple & uses them together. The future of this story is just so delicious! A must read!!!

vortec2vortec2over 12 years ago
cant wait

i cant wait to hear more of this story , anything thats humiliating and naughty is very good keep writing please.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

I have really enjoy this series of storyies so far can not wait for the next one.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
I get so

excited now when I see you've posted a new story. This one is pretty hot, too. This chapter is shorter than chapters 1 & 2, but is more action packed. I like the potential plot development available with the waitress. I look forward to Chapter 04, but don't rush. I've grown accustomed to your quality writing. Good things are worth waiting for.

bighank100bighank100over 12 years ago
great story

another good story silk stockings. the story left a lot to my imagination.

a couple of hot items left me fantasizing all the kinky things that can happen to the slut teacher.

first the bottle of piss left on the table. that was kinky and very hot. makes you wonder what plans the young kinky teens will do with such a kinky taboo item.

the other thing that really got my attention, was the bottle of mustard that was left in the store. will the next person eating there get the lucky bottle with the soaking slut teachers pussy juices all over it. get the juice on there hands and then eat with the juices on there hands.

a lot left to the imagination on this story and my black cock loves it.

keep up the wonderful work silk stockings. i love your work

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
Another hot installment

I hope there will be much more to cum, Hannah's life is getting very interesting!

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958over 12 years ago
Excellent my dear!

Hot, nasty, raw, uninhibited sex! I love it!

submissivebobsubmissivebobover 12 years ago
you are on a roll

this story goes hotter and more real with each chapter. I see you are experimenting with condiments now.....very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

just one word wow. what a story came so hard from reading it. can`t wait for the rest of the story,so hurry with the rest please

petjennypetjennyover 12 years ago
More Please

You keep us wanting more, coming back for more, needing more, and we can't hardly wait for more from you. Can she/we actually be domme and sub both? You must tell us quickly, PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
certainly up and above your standards.

vvery sexy as usual. i hope you continue this story with the waitrress being hannahs pet. It sounds lik a great story. these stories are never dedundant and always excite me. walt. silstockinglover69. fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good please carry it on.

Great story would love to hear what the rest of the weekend endures plus how the waitress progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot but lacking

I loved what you did here, but it was way too short and didn't even complete one night, let alone an entire weekend, as suggested. That being said, the scene with the mustard bottle was freaking hot!

ladyJ154ladyJ154about 12 years ago
oh so good

this story is so hot..i really hope you continue to add chapters!! this story is going straight into my favorites so i can see what happens next. please keep up the good work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wetter

my cunt never stayed so wet for so long, i kept cumming all the time reading this pussy licking story, keep the stories cumming,

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
That's it?

I hope there is a sequel. This story is hot and needs more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Karli Deserves A Spanking

Having that slutty teacher put a mustard bottle inside her and then leave it where an unknowing patron could use it. That's improper hygiene. We can't have that. Karli deserves a spanking for that, she's such a naughty girl!

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm

Another 6 star story... fantastic sex of course, but lovely characters (well, apart from the seemingly obnoxious Karli, but maybe she'll have a good side in further episodes!)

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fairy tale?

I have read all 3 chapters and felt like I'm falling in to a rabbit hole.

First chapter - the most unbelievable way to seduce someone, who HATES seductress.

Second chapter - mother with no responsibility, who can ruin her family for a GAME OF POWER.

And this one chapter - which proves, that... submissives have no brains? They can't choose their masters? WTF?

Seems that author never played the real game of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needing more to this

Have read all three and really think you need to write more on the Amy/Hannah saga and the going from sub to Domme.However really enjoyed reading Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

everyone was out standing write more but put a little punishment in them.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 8 years ago
Never tired!

I can never get tired of reading your stories... even if I read them before! Well I do get tired fingering myself though! Ch. 4?

Duke218Duke218about 8 years ago
Excelent

Great story , well written. I hope you continue this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Phenomenal!!

I need to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of this hot story

Karli can humiliate Hannah by making further references to her six year old daughter Emily as she handles her debauchery orders to do what she wants her to do including sensitivity training with black men and black women as she broadens her horizons in erasing her bad feelings toward minorities by becoming more submissive. Eventually, she will be used to get targeted conservative new female teachers into broadening their horizons in serving people of all races and putting themselves far below the needs of others including breaking up with fiancees to serve their mistresses. .

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
Sydney

Perhaps Sydney could spend some time hanging out in a threesome with Hannah and Amy. Great writing as always. I look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Further Chapters

Love to read further chapters of "Training Teacher". Karli, her sisters, her friends. And a chapter of including her their mistress mother, her friends and her pets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your stories are superb.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 6 years ago
More please

This is great and would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Karli and Hannah

Karli will have Hannah take care of girls sent to detention by the submissive principal to help increase the pool of readily available women to meet the demand. Their mothers targeted for lesbianism conversion as submissive slaves to Mistress daughters who will help discipline them to stay the course for Mistress Constance.

To keep Hannah at school focused on her duties, Constance will arrange for a black dominatrix to meet Amy by sending her an invitation to come to a party hosted by a white woman in nice part of town when it is the black dominatrix and her circle of black women who will take on Amy, strip her naked and put her hard at work pleasuring all the black women plus preparing her for a surprise fucking and impregnation by a well endowed black stud who will take her to live with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Training Teacher

Just finished reading Training Teacher I hope that there is more to come

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
curious

I m curious to know which you are? I'm a sub myself and I enjoyed so much reading about their adventures. Too bad I haven't a mistress of my own.

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
Are you ever going to finish this???

In a couple of days it will have been eight years since you published chapter three. Are you going to finish it? There’s a lot of story yet to be told here. I’d really like to know how things end up for Hannah. Please do finish her story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i agree with Vstar67, id love to know what happens between Amy/hannah, and Hannah/sydney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is a great story of a sub who just learn she has a dominant side and I wish to see that dominant side with the waitress and the relationship between Amy and Hannah silkstockingslover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I truly ENJOY all of your stories but this is one of my favorites!!!

I hope you will continue the story as there is plenty of room for alot of unknown and exciting circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, another unfinished story. Would have loved to hear how the rest of the weekend went and what happened after she got back home. As usual, your stories are hot. Your writing is second to none however 10 years have passed since this chapter and remains unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will you update your next part

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Ok...we definitely need more of this story!!! It's Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you can't finish a story you shouldn't publish it especially when you don't know what a sub is

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77almost 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this series, but there is so many threads still hanging out there. You should have finished the birthday weekend. And I would have liked to see where Hannah and Amy’s love affair goes, especially since it appears that Mistress Constance has given them her approval and blessing. You could have written a chapter with a lesbian threesome that would have included Alice the school secretary. Also there’s the dinner part that Constance mentioned Hannah servings as a maid. And giving Hannah her very own submissive in Sydney was just another unnecessary thread. I know you have other stories you’re working on, but you shouldn’t have left so many threads hanging in the air. For someone who likes to write long chapter entries, this final chapter just seemed incomplete. Sad that the series finished off with a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have 619 stories here but you can't be bothered to finish this one. I think your priorities are wrong and your lack of respect for your readers is unbecoming.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

573. Even though I’m not in favor of forced submittals, this story has some tender moments and is one of your most promising unfinished tales. Since you revisited it for an update in 2019, it now seems logical to produce a several chapter conclusion to wrap up the loose ends.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Wow. Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50781 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES