Training Tina, Days 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was drenched in sweat and looked desperate to cum when I entered the room. She had her eyes closed and was trying to reach the big vibrator again, so she didn't see me. I turned it off and she made a disappointed sound as she realized I was not going to let her cum. I released the nipple clamps which produced a sharp intake of breath from Tina. It probably felt good and bad to have them off her distended nips. Next I released her hands, but warned her not to attempt to masturbate. Finally I unstrapped her ankles and helped her off the bench. She was a little wobbly on her feet and I led her to the bathroom.

I started up the shower, stripped down, and helped her inside. I gently soaped her down as the hot water cascaded over her sexy form. Between the two she seemed invigorated, and by the time we had finished she could stand on her own again.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, slave," I said as I toweled her down.

"Yes Master," She responded quickly.

"Good, because as much as I enjoy your punishments, it fucks up my schedule."

I was still incredibly horny and hard as a rock, so I led her up upstairs to the living room where I sat down on the couch. Then I had Tina sit down on my cock, facing me. I instructed her to just sit still and not move. I spent the next few minutes like that, just studying her beautiful face and running my hands lightly all over her body, especially those gorgeous tits.

The feeling of her hot pussy pulsing around my cock was too much and I finally told her to start fucking me very slowly. Tina slowly lifted herself up until my cock was almost all the way out, and then she slowly sat back down. After a brief pause she did it again, and again. If you've never fucked like this before, you should give it a try. I let her continue to do that as I played with her tits and kissed her soft lips. After about ten minutes of this Tina started shaking and moaning that she was close to coming.

"You have my permission to cum, slut," I told her.

Her orgasm was strong and she cried out as her pussy squeezed my cock. When she recovered, her legs were too tired to lift herself, so I held her by the waist and kept slowly pumping from the bottom. I wanted it to last for as long as possible, but Tina was just too fucking hot and I soon shot my load deep inside her pussy. I left her on my lap and just held her close to me until I went soft. Then we both got up and dressed.

When my wife came home we decided to go out for dinner to a local Chinese buffet. This was a little different for Tina, I think, but she seemed to enjoy a taste of just about everything. I had to admit that so far she had been much more adventurous in trying different foods than I would have been in her place. After that we returned home for a normal evening at home watching TV. If you call having your sex slave and your wife take turns sucking your cock normal. I wasn't able to cum again myself, but I did finger them each to a nice orgasm as they knelt on the couch with their asses in the air on either side of me.

After the women went off to bed I called Mark and told him about the events of the day. He begged me to send him the video of his wife's punishment as soon as possible, so I promised I'd get the DVD made and sent over to him at the hotel by the weekend. He told me he hoped I would record more of Tina's training and punishment sessions. Mark was very happy to hear that was my plan all along. Tina didn't like having pictures or video taken of her and that was something she needed to be broken of.

I went to sleep looking forward to the next day, yet again.

12