Tranny Chasers: Shirley and Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

"OHHHHH ... MYYYYY ... GAWWWWDDDD!!!" Shirley moaned as she shot into Bernie's mouth. She released his cock and grabbed his head, holding it as she twitched and spurted. Bernie just lay there, swallowing. When Shirley stopped cumming, he swirled his tongue around her cock making sure all her cum was down his throat. As she shrunk, he released her and turned onto his back; she did the same. They lay there, speechless, for several minutes.

"That was wonderful," Shirley finally gasped. She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at Bernie. "Wow! You suck a mean dick, Bernie."

Bernie smiled back. "Thank you. I aim to please."

Shirley looked at Bernie's cock, which now was hard again. She swung her body so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She picked up a jar of cream and turned to face Bernie. "My ass still hurts a little. Well, more than a little. The shop wear I buy my make-up recommended this when I told them I intended to loose my virginity this weekend. They said you ... whoever was to do it ... should put a large dollop inside me before he ... you ... did it, and that you should coat your cock quite liberally. I guess we got ahead of ourselves." She handed him the jar. "I still haven't been truly fucked."

Bernie rolled to the edge of the bed and took the jar. He opened it and stuck his fingers in it. It felt creamy rather than oily or greasy, and instantly his fingers felt cool, as if there was menthol in the cream. Shirley looked at him, then turned and got on the bed on all fours.

Bernie looked at her, then said, "You wanted to be made love to, right?" Shirley nodded. "On your back, like before."

Shirley turned over and lay back, placing her ass on the pillow. Bernie moved between her legs, placing them on his shoulders. He scooped up some cream with his two middle fingers and stuck them in her ass, pass her ring. He twirled his hand, making sure the cream completely coated the sphincter. He repeated this two or three times. After the first time, when the cream began to work, Shirley felt relief as the burning stopped. The next two or three times she actually enjoyed Bernie's fingers. Bernie then reached over Shirley to pick up a condom, his dick dragging along the crack of her ass. For a moment, both thought of letting him fuck her bareback. But only for a moment. Bernie fucked too many trannies to take chances; Shirley wanted the taking of her bareback to be something special with someone special.

Shirley looked down her body, through the valley of her bustier cups, past her deflated dick to watch Bernie, his body looming over her, place the condom on himself, then slather it with the cream. She marveled at how sexy it was to lay there with your legs splayed watching a man preparing himself to fuck you. As aroused as she gets putting on lingerie, make-up, women's clothing, her wig, nothing compared to this—laying on her back with a man between her legs getting ready to fuck her. God, it's great to be a woman!

Bernie leaned over her a second time to place the jar on the nightstand, letting his cock drag along her crack again. Resuming his position at the base of the love pillow, he guided his cock into her, leaning over her until he was fully in. She wrapped her legs around his, her arms around him. They kissed, tongues dueling. Bernie began pumping, establishing a rhythm. Having cum once, he could now pace himself.

Shirley enjoyed being fucked. The cream had eased the pain in her ass, and its consistency made her plowing smooth and easy. She enjoyed the feel of a cock going in and out of her. She enjoyed the weight of Bernie on top of her, the feel of his skin against hers where she was bare: her midriff, hips, upper thighs. She enjoyed the feel of her nylon-clad legs rubbing against his bare and hairy ones. She enjoyed the way he kissed: masculine, assertive, demanding. Yes! She was a woman being made love to, being taken, being fucked! And did she enjoy it!

###

Christine had sucked Ron hard, clothed him in latex, then sat beside him and watch her friend get fucked. She watched Bernie suck Shirley to an orgasm that Christine had never produced. She watched as Shirley got the jar of special cream that made your asshole feel better, even want to be fucked. She watched as her host assumed the doggy position, then change to the missionary position. She watched as Bernie prepared her, then himself. She watched as Bernie entered Shirley, and began the dance of love. And she was jealous of it all!

"Fuck me!" she shouted, laying back on the sofa, one leg along the back, the other on the floor. Ron didn't need a second invitation. He scrambled on top of her, ramming his dick into her. He quickly began pumping. Christine turned and watched the screen. She tried to match each of Shirley's movements. When Shirley wrapped her legs around Bernie's, Christine did the same with Ron. When Shirley embraced Bernie, Christine embraced Ron. And when Shirley kissed Bernie, Christine gave Ron a perfunctory peck; she had to keep her eyes on the screen. And when Shirley began throwing her ass up to Bernie, Christine did the same with Ron. Except that Shirley was enjoying it, while Christine was faking it.

But Ron wasn't, and neither was Bernie. Both came nearly at the same time, each ignorant of the other's actions. Both collapsed on top of their trannies, dicks buried in man-pussies, spurting and twitching. Christine wanted to push Ron off of her, but the woman onscreen continued to kiss and caress and stroke and rub the man on and in her. So Christine did the same.

###

"That was really something," Shirley said as Bernie lay on top of her, spent.

"Yeah ... " Bernie panted, feeling his cock shrink inside her.

"Is this the way it always is?" she asked.

Bernie was now completely flaccid. He rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking at her, he smiled. "No. You're better than most. Better than your friend even."

Shirley frowned, then sat up. "Christine! I forgot all about her!" Bernie stood as Shirley swung out of bed. Her first steps were halting as her asshole hadn't closed up yet. She rushed to the living room as Bernie removed his condom and followed her.

Christine was expecting her, remaining on the sofa with Ron on top of her. Shirley took one look at her face and knew she had been well fucked. She then followed Christine's gave to the TV screen, showing the now empty bed and bedroom. She looked again at Christine and saw a face she'd never seen before. One filled with spite and jealousy and envy and hurt. And she didn't know why.

Bernie came out behind Shirley, saw Ron on top of Christine, and smiled, giving his wingman the thumbs up. Ron returned the smile, pulling out of her and sitting at the far end of the sofa. Shirley walked over to Christine. "Are you okay?"

Christine scooted to her end of the sofa. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

Christine's tone was also new to Shirley. "Well ... you seem ... different."

Christine looked past Shirley at Bernie, then at Ron. "Looks like your man needs your attention," she smiled, moving toward Ron. She got on her knees before him and removed the condom, then began licking his cock. Shirley looked at her in disgust and confusion, then turned to Bernie, who had a cocksure grin on his face. She walked to him, took his hand and led him back into the bedroom.

Shirley sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the camera installed where the wall meets the ceiling. She had forgotten that it was on, so anxious was she to lose her virginity. Bernie came in and stood in front of her. She debated whether to turn the camera off, deciding to leave it on. She reached out with both arms and grabbed Bernie's ass, pulling him to her, mouth open. She took him in one swallow, sucking and tonguing his cock, tasting him for the second time that night. After she had cleaned him, she got up and went into the living room again. Christine was still on her knees licking Ron.

"Chrissy," Shirley said, commandingly, "I think we should shower."

Chrissy stood and followed Shirley into the bathroom. Shirley closed the door behind them. "What is wrong with you?"

Christine said nothing, just turned on the shower, took off her wig and stepped in. Shirley removed her wig, bustier, stockings, heels, and joined her. They stood there, the spray hitting Christine, glaring at each other. Shirley pushed Christine out of the way and let the spray play over her body. After several minutes, she turned off the water; the two of them just stood there, glaring at each other.

"You sucked his cock!" Christine finally blurted out.

Shirley was stunned. "Of course I did! We're sissies! Sucking cock is what we do. Getting fucked in the ass is what we do. We've been sucking each other all week. I've been reaming your ass all week. What did you think would happen when I went to the Cavalier and brought them back? That they would fuck you and not me? That I wouldn't suck their cocks?"

Christine crossed her arms, and looked away. Shirley studied her body language, then gasped. "You did think that! You thought it would be a repeat of last week. That only you would get fucked and suck dick."

Christine pouted. Shirley was now angry. "Well, Charles, that ain't the way the cookie crumbles. You got your cherry popped last week, and I got mine popped tonight. And I enjoyed it!" Christine glared at Shirley. "Yes! I enjoyed it! I enjoyed sucking Bernie's dick, I enjoyed his plowing my ass, and I enjoyed him sucking my cock! And I'm going to spend the entire weekend enjoying him." She turned on the water and begin soaping herself. "And if Ron ever gets beyond his reluctance to taste my cock, I'm going to fuck and suck him too!"

Christine took the washcloth and began to wash Shirley, rubbing her much too hard.

"Stop, Chrissy!" Shirley shouted, taking the cloth away from her. "What is wrong with you?"

Christine moved to the rear of the shower stall and slumped to the floor, crying. Shirley knelt down, taking her into her arms. "What is wrong, Chrissy, what's wrong."

"This ... this ... this is wrong," Chrissy sobbed.

Shirley looked at her friend. "What? Our being sissies?"

"No ... you being a sissy!"

Shirley was confused, again. "But we've been sissies for a long time. Do you believe it's wrong?"

Christine looked at Shirley, the water spraying them gently. "We weren't sissies before, just guys who liked to dress up. Then last week I became a sissy, a cum slut. But you didn't. You didn't suck their cocks or let them fuck you. I was so proud of you ... and ashamed of myself. ... Now you're just like me!" She began sobbing again.

Shirley held her, letting the spray was over them like a baptism. As Christine stopped crying, Shirley tilted her face to her own. "Look, sissy, we've nothing to be ashamed of. Whether we said it or not, we both knew that someday we would have gay sex with somebody. One can't go around dressing and acting like a woman without wanting to have sex as a woman. You knew that last Friday, and went for it. I knew it and avoided it. But I wanted it. And I envied you for going for it. So these two guys aren't nature's noblemen. I met the owner of the Cavalier this evening." Christine's eyes widened. "She said that while these two aren't gentlemen, they aren't goons either. Somebody had to be our firsts. Now let's finish up before they come looking for us."

###

Bernie and Ron moved to the center couch when the T-girls went to the shower. Bernie fiddled with the tuner, and soon reached the video of him and Shirley, this time complete with sound. They watched in silence as Bernie fucked Shirley, then went into the sixty-nine, then fucked her again. Bernie was quite pleased with himself.

Ron looked at him curiously. "You really get off sucking cock, don't you?"

Bernie detected the note of disgust in Ron's question. He turned to his buddy, "Yes I do, Ron. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I just didn't think you were really into it. I thought you just did it to make sure you got more tranny pussy, like guys who eat girl pussy but don't like it."

"Well, I like it. ... And it does get me more tranny pussy. I've fucked both Shirley and Christine, you've only had Christine. And I'll bet I get her also before we leave."

Ron looked at the screen again. It was now playing Shirley and Christine in a sixty-nine. "Okay, good buddy. I see where you're coming from. It's just that it seemed so faggotty, watching you in a sixty-nine with her."

Bernie looked at Ron and shook his head. "Ron boy, we are fags!"

Ron looked at Bernie in shock. Just then Shirley and Christine came out of the shower, wrapped in towels. They threw the guys a furtive look as they went into the bedroom.

Bernie stood up. "C'mon." he said, heading for the bedroom. Shirley and Christine were drying each other off when Bernie and Ron appeared at the doorway.

"Girls," Bernie began, "could you please drop the towels?"

The trannies looked at each other, then complied. Standing there naked, no wigs, no make-up, their dicks nesting in their crotches, there was no doubt they were male.

Bernie looked at them, then turned to Ron. "This is what we've been fucking for the last two hours. Guys. Guys! And we've been doing it for years. Years! When was the last time you were with a woman? Huh? We're all fags, Ron. Stop fooling yourself." He then turned to the T-girls. "I'm sorry about this. I really enjoyed myself this evening, Shirley." He looked at Christine, "And last week too, Christine. You two make really pretty women. Sometimes we get lost in the illusion. Sometimes we need a reality check. If it's okay with you, Shirley, I'll take a shower and leave." He then went into the shower.

The trannies turned their gaze to Ron, who turned and went into the living room. Both T-girls followed him, sitting on the coffee table in front of him as he held his head in his hands. When he looked up, he was staring Shirley in the face.

"Bernie is staying the weekend, if he wants to," she said. "You can stay too, but you have to treat us the way Bernie does. But you won't be getting into either of us until you suck us off. We're fags—all four of us. Get use to it. If you need the illusion of us being women, that's no problem. We need that illusion too." She then got up and went to the bathroom.

Bernie was leaning against the front of the shower, arms outstretched, letting the water spray over him. Shirley climbed into the shower behind him and hugged him, catching him by surprise. Bernie turned around in her arms.

"Thank you, Bernie," Shirley said, reaching between them to fondle his cock. They kissed as he became hard again. Shirley turned, spread her legs and placed her hands against the tiles at the back of the stall. He stepped up to her, embraced her, and entered her. It was the first time since he first fucked a tranny that he'd taken one bareback.

Shirley knew that this would never happen again, but for this time, she wanted it. She wanted to feel his cock—not just any cock, but Bernie's cock—in her, with nothing between his flesh and hers. She wanted to feel his semen invading her body. She wanted to feel his body against hers when this happened. And she did.

Christine waited until Shirley had closed the door to the bathroom before she got up and returned to the bedroom. In Shirley'' large walk-in closet, a set of drawers and one section of hangers had been given to her. Usually Christine wore baby doll sets to bed, but tonight she decided on an ankle-length nightgown. She doubted she'd be fucked anymore that night, or that she'd even suck any more cock. She sat at the vanity that occupied half a wall and redid her make-up partially: lipstick, retouching her eyebrows, mascara. No use using face powder or foundation or blush only to have them rub off on the pillow. She finished her look with one of Shirley's wigs, going from blonde to brunette. Just as she finished, Shirley and Bernie entered. One look and Christine knew they had fucked again.

They heard the bathroom door slam as Ron went to take a shower. Shirley took out a tampon and handed it to Christine. She got on the bed on all fours as Christine coated it with a cream from a jar similar to the one she had handed to Bernie, but in reverse colors. Christine suppressed tears as she attended to her friend's distended hole. No doubt about it. Shirley had been fucked bareback.

Bernie watched as Christine inserted the tampon into Shirley. He had never thought about what trannies do to prepare to be fucked, or after they'd been fucked. His role was to put on a rubber, poke them in the ass until he came, then kiss them good night—or goodbye. The job done, Shirley stood and faced him. Reading his mind, she explained, "A girl needs to tighten up after you boys open her up. This cream does that, and the tampon is to keep it in place long enough to work. We sissies have our secrets and techniques, just like real women." She then went over to him and kissed him.

Christine cringed. Sissies! She said it again. Why does Shirley revel in being a sissy and I hate being one?

Ron came out of the bathroom as Shirley and Bernie broke their kiss. No doubt about it. Bernie kissing a man. Yep, he's gay alright.

Shirley looked at him, trying to decide if he stays or goes. Ron returned the look, wondering the same. Shirley eased out of Bernie's embrace and went into the closet, returning with two sets of pajamas, one royal blue silk, the other a chocolate polyester blend. The silk one she gave to Bernie. As she handed the other one to Ron, she informed him, "Everyone who stays here sucks cock. My cock."

It was an ultimatum. All three looked at Ron. Ron took the pajamas and nodded, defeated. In spite of what he'd said the week before, he'd never sucked a dick. Now, he was going to be a cocksucker, a fag, gay.

Shirley returned to the closet, exiting with a camisole/panty/robe outfit, sans panty. She put on the camisole and robe, then sat on the bed with her robe open, her dick pointing to the ceiling. Everyone looked at Ron. Again he hesitated. Christine took one of Shirley's wigs and fitted it on her, then applied make-up. Shirley was her pretty self again, with a dick needing attention. Ron stumbled to her, dropped to his knees, and looked at her cock. He closed his eyes, opened his mouth, and bent toward her, off by several inches. Shirley grabbed the back of his head with one hand, her dick with the other, and guided herself into his mouth.

As Shirley's cock touched his tongue, Ron instinctively pulled back, only to find Shirley's grip on the back of his head firm and insistent. She pushed the entire head into his mouth and waited. Ron closed his mouth around the glans and began sucking. She tasted of the various soaps she'd used in her showers. Ron continued sucking with his eyes closed, not noticing any change in Shirley's breathing or her grip on his head. He didn't notice her jacking herself off, or the glow in her eyes as she got ready to cum in his mouth. With Christine and Bernie, cumming in their mouths were acts of love, of ecstasy. This was an exercise in power. Somehow they all knew this was Ron's first cock suck. She was making Ron suck her cock, and now she was going to make him swallow her cum. And she was going to make him do it in front of his friend.

Christine vicariously felt Shirley's intention. She knelt behind Ron and pressed against him, pinning him between her and Shirley. She began nibbling his ear, watching Shirley wank herself. As Shirley began to cum, Christine placed her arms around Ron. "Swallow, Ron, swallow," she whispered. "You won't regret it. She tastes so good."

1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers