Tranny Chasers: Shirley and Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

Ron didn't think so. He couldn't really taste her, just feel the slippery goo enter his mouth. He swallowed, not because Christine told him to do so, but as a reflex. He wasn't aware that the act of swallowing exerted pleasurable pressure on Shirley's dick, causing her to cum more. If this is what sucking cock is all about, I don't like it. He felt the cock being removed from his mouth. He swallowed one more time, then opened his eyes to see Shirley's cock before him like the head of some cobra, ready to strike. It was covered with spit and cum.

"Clean it, Ron," Christine whispered, kissing his cheek. "Clean it like I clean you. Like you want me to clean you again."

The threat was understood. Ron had to treat Shirley's cock like Christine treated his if he ever wanted Christine to suck him off again. And he did. So he did. He stuck out his tongue and leaned forward until the tip of his tongue touched the dick. Christine leaned against his back, forcing him forward more. Faced with having his face mashed into Shirley's groin, Ron began licking, eventually taking the head into his mouth voluntarily. Christine smiled at Shirley, who smiled at her and Ron. As Shirley pulled her now clean dick from Ron's mouth, Christine turned his head and kissed him, running her tongue over his teeth, gums, tongue.

"Now you may stay, Ron," Shirley announced, her dick not quite deflated. She looked at her partner. "Chrissy, you haven't cum all night. Want to give the guys a show?"

Christine scrambled onto the bed, her head at the foot. Shirley threw the love pillow to the floor, barely missing Ron, and rolled into a sixty-nine with Christine. In moments they were sucking each other's dicks, repeating the tableau that greeted Shirley and the guys when they entered the condo. Despite having just cum, Shirley easily filled Christine's mouth with love juice as Christine did the same to her. Bernie went to the far side of the bed and lay down, moving up to Christine spoon fashion. Ron did the same on Shirley's side of the bed.

That is how they fell asleep, Bernie embracing Christine, Ron embracing Shirley, the trannies sucking each other.

###

Saturday

Shirley woke first, Christine's cock inches from her lips. She quickly pushed herself up to assess the situation. Ron was asleep, his cock tenting the pajamas she'd given him. Christine was also asleep. She looked over her and saw that Bernie was awake, resting on his elbow. The two of them eased out of the bed, trying not to wake the others. Successful, Shirley grabbed her robe and slid into a pair of slides. Bernie looked at his feet, then at her. She went into the closet and returned with a pair of thongs. They both left the bedroom.

Shirley's kitchen was a separate room, complete with the latest in appliances and a round pedestal table seating six. Bernie took a seat as Shirley began preparing breakfast. Coffee, bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, juice. The coffee was finished first; Shirley poured Bernie a cup, and one for herself. As the other items became ready, Shirley prepared their plates. Bernie ate about half his meal in silence, then started his second cup of coffee, watching Shirley eat. Shirley became aware of Bernie watching her, and stopped eating, looking at him.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"No, just wondering what your plans were"

"Plans?"

"Yeah. You seem to have some sort of agenda."

Shirley pursed her lips and cocked her head, pensively. After about a minute, she responded. "Yes. I do. How many times have you and Ron done this?"

"This?"

"Pick up sissies and tag fuck'em."

Bernie looked at Shirley, somewhat taken aback at her use of the word sissies and the term tag fuck. "I never thought of what we were doing that way. But I'd say we score together with you ladies about every three or four weeks."

"Do you take them like you did Chrissy last week, or like we did last night, or some other way?"

Bernie shrugged. "I hadn't thought about it. I'd say mainly like Chrissy last week, a lot of times we'd just get blown, nothing else. And like we do the first times quite a lot, and like in the shower."

Shirley frowned at the last comment. "Oh yeah, the shower. I didn't mean for that to happen ... not that I mind being fucked that way, just not bareback."

"I didn't intend for that either. In fact, it's the first time since my first time with a ... lady ... that I've done it without protection. I won't do it again ... even if you want me to."

Shirley had taken another bite while Bernie was talking. She swallowed before answering. "Don't worry. You won't take me bareback again. It just happened. I just wanted it understood that it won't happen again."

"Understood."

"How would you feel if I kicked Ron out and kept you to fuck Christine and me?"

Bernie took a pull of his coffee and looked at Shirley for a long time. Shirley resumed eating. "Is that the agenda?" he finally asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I'd planned to lose my virginity last night, but I thought it would be to Ron, not you. Ron's a jerk, with issues about being gay. Chrissy's got issues about being a sissy ...

"I thought you didn't want us to call you that," Bernie interjected.

Shirley thought about that. "No, I said I didn't want you calling us trannies. That was last night. I realize now I was being a bitch. But you guys were being jerks. You stopped being one, Ron hasn't. Sissy is acceptable to me now. In fact, that's the agenda, if there is one. You're to sissy fuck me every way you know how from now to tomorrow morning. And we're to fuck Chrissy in a special way. Problem is what to do about Ron."

Bernie resumed eating, mulling over what Shirley said. Shirley finished her breakfast, got up and brought the coffee carafe to the table, pouring herself another cup.

"What do you mean by sissy fuck you every way I know?" he asked.

"You took Chrissy doggy-style, me missionary-style, and me again standing. The only other ways I know of is spoon-style, which is how I fuck Chrissy, me bent over something, and you in a chair, me in your lap. If there are any other ways, you can tell me and fuck me those ways, too."

"You think I can get it up all those times?" Bernie asked, incredulous.

Shirley got up and went into the bedroom, returning with a small medicine vial. She opened it and poured a few light blue diamond shaped pills on the table in front of Bernie.

"Viagra?" he asked.

"Whatever it takes. Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, beer, wine, whisky, my mouth, my hands, videos of Chrissy and me, whatever."

Bernie had finished eating. He sat back, evaluating Shirley. "You're jumping into the deep end of the pool?"

Shirley looked back at him, evaluating the phrase. "Yes, I guess I am. Look, Bernie, last week Chrissy and I just wanted to have a girls' night out, two crossdressers seeing if we could pass as women. Next thing I know we're being picked up and you two treat us like sluts, especially Chrissy. Last night I went to the Cavalier intent on finding you two and having one of you take my virginity. That's done. And to my surprise, I enjoyed it. Immensely ..."

"Thank you. I enjoyed it too."

"But this can't be a regular thing. I mean, I do have my male life to lead. And Chrissy and I really need some girl time together after this. She really has issues being a sissy. So I want to make sure I'm done every way a sissy can be done this weekend. Afterwards, if you want, we can make arrangements, such as meeting at the Cavalier. And that won't be every weekend, either. What do you say?"

Bernie looked at her, lustily. "A sissy who wants me to fuck her every which way but loose? How can I say no."

The two stood and leaned across the table to kiss.

"Now, what about Ron?" Shirley asked.

"What about him?" Bernie said dismissively.

"Such loyalty," she said mockingly. Bernie shrugged. Shirley continued. "I did sorta promise him he could fuck me, especially if he sucked my cock. I think I owe him a fuck. ..."

Bernie smiled. "Still stuck with the guy code, huh?"

Shirley looked at him quizzically.

"When guys make a promise, they feel honor bound to keep it, even when things change. Girls don't. If the guy they go out with expecting to have sex with him turns out to be a jerk—which I admit Ron is—they have no problem denying him sex. You promised him your ass, especially if he sucked your cock, and now you feel honor bound to give it to him. Guy code. You're not fully a sissy yet."

Shirley smiled at the explanation. This was really why she'd hadn't chucked Ron out last night. She'd made a promise, and a promise is a promise. He'd sucked her cock, and was therefore entitled to one fuck.

"You're right, Bernie. But I've only been a sissy for about 12 hours!" The two of them laughed.

"What's so funny?" Christine asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Ron was behind her, sporting an overnight shadow.

Bernie and Shirley looked toward the entrance as the other pair entered. Shirley got up and got plates and silverware, setting places for them. "Eggs, bacon, hash browns in the warmer, Christine. You can fix plates for the two of you."

Bernie and Shirley sat there with self-satisfied smirks on their faces. Christine brought the plates to the table, and she and Ron began eating, looking at their partners with suspicion.

"By the way," Bernie began, "how do you get real time video of the bedroom?"

Shirley brightened at the change of conversation. "Oh, that's easy. I have a camcorder hooked up to my computer, sort of an extra webcam. It's mounted in the upper corner of the room. It starts recording as soon as there is anyone in the room, any motion. It records to my hard drive and comes on automatically if programmed wrong. I guess Chrissy must have activated the automatic looping when she turned it on."

Christine looked at her shamefaced. "You didn't tell me about that!"

"You're not at fault, Chrissy," Shirley tried to comfort her. "I'm just explaining how it works."

"So you got lots of tape of you and Chrissy ... well, of you and Chrissy?" Ron asked.

"Christine," Christine said. "Only Shirley can call me Chrissy."

Shirley looked at Ron smugly. Gawd will I be glad when he's gone. "No. Chrissy and I just started with each other after we met you two. And we do have you two also, remember. Including you sucking me last night! And you and Chrissy on the couch."

Ron blanched, nearly choking on the mouthful of food he was chewing. "Me and Chrissy on the couch?"

"Yes, from the webcam on the computer," Shirley decided to press her advantage. "And it's going to be recording when you fuck me."

Both Ron and Christine looked at her, Christine in shock. "You're going to let him fuck you?" she exclaimed.

Shirley turned to her friend. "I promised him he could fuck me if he sucked me. He did. Not very well, but he did. So he gets to fuck me," she turned to Ron, "If he wants to."

"Sure," Ron said, looking around the table. Then he had second thoughts. "I don't have to ... to ... you know."

"You do if you want to ever fuck me again!" Christine spat.

Shirley smiled to herself. Ron was history. No cocksucking, no pussy. "No, Ron. You don't have to suck me again—not for this fuck. But if you're not going to suck my dick, or Chrissy's, there's no reason for you to stay after you've fucked me."

Ron looked at Bernie, who remained silent and noncommittal. "What'll you gonna do, Bern?"

"I've been invited to stay until tomorrow," Bernie replied.

Ron looked around the table. Bernie and Shirley were smug, evidently they had decided many things while he and Christine slept. Christine was upset, and taking her anger out on him. He didn't want to stay, but he didn't want to leave alone. "If I suck you tran ... ladies' cocks, can I stay?"

Christine looked at Shirley, hoping she'd say no. Shirley had other plans, part of her agendum she hadn't discussed with Bernie. "As long as you suck our dicks, you can stay and fuck us." She looked at Bernie. "Why don't you fellows go into the bedroom and get ready. Christine and I will join you."

The men got up. "Bernie," Shirley added, "don't forget your pills." She looked at the blue diamonds on the table. Bernie took one, then exited the kitchen with Ron.

Shirley waited until they were gone, turned to Christine. "Let's go to the bathroom." She led Christine to the bathroom, closing the door behind them. "Bend over and grab the edge of the toilet seat," she commanded.

Christine obeyed. She felt Shirley's hands raise her nightgown, then the tampon roughly removed from her ass. Next came Shirley's familiar fingers, coating her passage liberally. "My turn," Shirley said, easing Christine away from the seat and dropping her robe. Christine removed Shirley's tampon just as roughly, and inserted three fingers of cream up her ass, surprised with how easy they went in. Satisfied, she stood back and waited for Shirley's next move. Shirley stood, satisfied with the feel of the cream in her ass. She moved to the wash basin, opened the cabinet above it and took out make-up. As she fixed her face, she spoke to Christine.

"This is something I got to do, Chrissy. Just like you had to let them take you last week, I need to have them this week. You became a sissy your way. I'm becoming a sissy my way."

"Shirley!" Christine exclaimed. "You want to be a cum slut ... like me?"

"You're not a cum slut, Chrissy. And I don't intend to become one. But we are sissies, and being fucked by guys is what sissies do. You've been fucked by Bernie, by Ron, and by me. I've only been fucked by Bernie. I want to do it all this weekend."

"Then go ahead and fuck'em!"

She started to leave but Shirley grabbed her wrist. "We're both going to fuck both of them, Christine. Both of us, with both of them. We're going to let them fuck us missionary style, us laying side by side, Bernie on you, Ron on me. And we're going to make them enjoy us."

Christine looked at Shirley, tears in her eyes. "Do I have to be part of this?"

"Yes, Christine," Shirley replied. "What one of us is, the other one is. You and me, together. I'm not a cum slut, and neither are you. But you don't have to fuck Ron. I'll do that. But I do want you to let Bernie fuck you. After tomorrow morning, it'll be just me and you. But 'til then, I want to know it all! Now put your face on."

When Christine was ready, Shirley took two beach towels from the linen closet, handed one to Christine, then led them into the bedroom. Each guy had rolled a condom on himself, lubed himself, and they were sitting on opposite sides of the bed. Shirley gestured for Christine to go to Bernie's side, while she laid out her blanket on Ron's side; Christine did the same on her side. Shirley then laid down, copied by Christine. She interlocked her hand in Christine's, then looked at the guys.

"Okay, guys, we're all yours."

Bernie and Ron literally leapt on top of the sissies, being guided into them by both the sissies and themselves. Despite their extensive experience, the cream Shirley used gave the sissies' pussies a feel unlike what they experienced with other trannies. Shirley and Christine tightened their assholes, yet the cream made their plowing smooth and easy. Each man established his own rhythm, but an unspoken competition soon developed as to who could last longer.

Shirley brought her knees to her chest to give Ron better access. Ron was bigger than Bernie. Not much, but millimeters matter when you're getting your ass reamed. Shirley noted that the difference gave her more of a sense of fullness; she liked that. Ron's technique was also different: wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Not exactly to Shirley's liking, but there was a certain satisfaction in just laying back and letting the man do the work, energetically.

Christine mimicked Shirley, also bringing her knees to her chest. She'd been fucked missionary by Shirley every night for a week, but with the love pillow lifting her ass. Now she had to do that lifting herself, lining up her pussy for Bernie's cock. Of the three cocks she'd taken, Bernie's was the smallest, Shirley's the biggest, although the difference between the three were not visible on observation. Funny, the sissy had the biggest dick. Or was it just queer?

Ron could feel Shirley tighten herself around him, making her pussy a slickened sleeve for him to stroke. He enjoyed the feel of her under him, the way she used her hands on his body. He was torn between pumping her fast and hard to get himself off, and taking it slow and easy, enjoying the feel of her. Her caressing the back of his head and frenching him didn't make the choice easier. He could taste Bernie's cock in her mouth. It wasn't the first time he'd tasted his wingman's cock on a trannie they were team fucking. Why do I not have a problem with tasting a cock on a tranny's lips, but have a problem with sucking a cock myself?

Bernie began fucking Christine in a leisurely manner. It was the first time he'd fucked her since busting her cherry, and what a difference a week had made! She was slightly larger than before, but that was to be expected. But she had learned to control her ring, tightening and loosening as he entered and withdrew. And she moved her body. Bringing her legs up to give him better access, wrapping her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass. And what a kisser! But so is Shirley. This is going to be a good weekend!

He felt the bed began to shake more as Ron began thrusting harder, ready to cum. Shirley squeezed Christine's hand as she anticipated Ron's climax. He drove into her hard, she tightened her legs around him, and he released his seed. She frenched him continuously until he stopped spurting and she could feel him begin to go soft.

"Not bad, Ron," she cooed, her legs still wrapped around him. "I just might let you stay."

Christine knew that Ron had cum from the way Shirley squeezed her hand and his movements, having let him cum in her yesterday. She imagined how he felt in her, the force of his ejaculate inside the condom throbbing inside Shirley, like he does in her. She turned her concentration to Bernie, wanting him to finish so that she could share her afterglow with Shirley. She tightened her pussy as much as she could, tightened her legs around his waist, french kissed him, and moved underneath him. Bernie shifted on top of her and began driving into her until he too came, collapsing on top of her as his cock spurted.

Shirley rolled Ron off of her toward the edge of the bed, turning herself toward the center. Christine did the same with Bernie. The two then embraced, kissing each other, fondling each other's dicks. When they both were hard, Shirley crawled over Ron and out of the bed. Going to the foot of the bed, she dragged Christine to the edge.

"Turn over, all fours," she ordered. Christine knew what was coming—or thought she knew—and assumed the doggy position. Shirley looked at Ron. "Ron, I had planned for Bernie to do this. Chrissy really enjoyed the way he sucked her when you fucked her last week. I can fuck her, I can suck her, but I can't do both at the same time. You want to stay, get under her and suck her dick while I fuck her!"

Ron looked at Shirley and Christine, then at Bernie. Bernie shrugged. "Your call, Ron. I hope I get to suck her later, but I'm ready to do it now, if you don't want to."

Christine smiled at Bernie. "I'd rather have Bernie do this," she tossed over her shoulder at Shirley.

"That's up to Ron," Shirley said, looking at the tranny chaser.

Ron sat up and turned around, easing his body under hers in a sixty-nine.

"No, no, Ron," Shirley admonished. "You suck her while I fuck her. She doesn't do anything to you!"

1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers