Tranny Chasers: Shirley and Chrissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

Ron scooted his head underneath Christine, bringing his mouth next to her dick. Everyone waited. After several moments, Ron closed his eyes, opened his mouth and took her in. Shirley grinned, Christine gasped. Ron sucked like he fucked: full force, little technique. Shirley gripped Christine's hips and plunged into her. Bernie noted that she took her friend bareback.

Christine knelt there quaking. A cock in her pussy, her dick in a mouth. Being sucked and fucked. Much different than being fucked and sucking. She felt like a funnel, from Shirley in her pussy to Ron at her dick. As Shirley began moving in and out of her, she lowered herself to her forearms and concentrated on holding back, wanting to cum in Ron's mouth when Shirley came in her ass.

Shirley talked as she fucked. "How does it feel, Chrissy, to be sucked while being fucked? I wanted to have you enjoy this, since the first time I took you this way and you said how much you enjoyed Bernie sucking you when Ron fucked you. You're not a cum slut. You're a sissy who enjoys herself sexually. Yes, Chrissy. Sissy. Sissy Chrissy. It's like the name was made for you. And I'm in your pussy, Chrissy. Yes, your pussy. Your cunt. Your twat. I'm fucking your cunt, Chrissy! I'm cumming in your cunt, Chrissy! Cum in Ron's mouth as I cum in you!"

Shirley grabbed Christine's hips and began pumping furiously as she spurted, the cum oozing out of Christine as Shirley continued to piston in and out of her. Christine relaxed and let herself cum in Ron's mouth. As he felt her cum in his mouth, Ron swallowed and sucked. Shirley's right, Christine thought, This is right, this is good, having my dick sucked while she's cumming in my ... cunt! Yes! In my cunt!

Bernie watched the trio, bemused. So this is Shirley's agenda. Christine. All she's interested in is Christine. Ron and me, we're just props, human dildoes. As long as we pleasure Christine, we get both of them. Suck Christine, and we fuck Shirley. Treat Christine right, and we get them both. They're in love with each other! I should've seen this. He stood and removed his condom, dropping it into the wastebasket by the nightstand on his side of the bed. He stood there watching, his tumescent cock covered with his drying cum.

Shirley looked at him as she finished cumming. "Don't worry, Bernie. ... I'll clean you. ... As soon as I'm finished here." She pushed herself into Christine one last time and held herself there.

Christine looked over at Bernie, then pushed herself up on her hands. "Come here," she commanded. Bernie climbed back on the bed, positioning himself under her head. Christine bent her head and licked him, then took him into her mouth. Shirley smiled. "Yeah, Christine. Suck his dick! He's gonna be hard all day! He's gonna fuck you while I suck you, and then do me while you suck me! And now we have Ron!"

She pulled out and sat on the bed next to Ron, looking down on his cum-smeared mouth as Christine bobbed her head over Bernie's groin. She caressed Ron's face. "You're going to become quite a cocksucker, Ron. You'll get to fuck me whenever Bernie is down, and I'll suck you for every time you fuck me." So saying, she removed his condom and proceeded to clean his dick the way Christine was cleaning Bernie's.

###

Sunday Morning

"You look like you've been rode hard and put up wet," joked Ron, looking at Bernie.

"You don't look so great yourself," Bernie rejoined. "You know, I'm glad they're kicking us out this morning. I don't think I can get it up for a week."

Both guys were getting dressed in Shirley's bedroom. In the past twenty-four hours each had fucked both Shirley and Christine missionary, doggy, spoon, standing, sitting. They had spoon fucked them while they sucked each other in a sixty-nine. They had been washed several times during their stay, once being tongue dried by the two sissies. Everything they had ever done with sissies, either together or separately, they did with Christine and Shirley. They had done some new things, such as taking each of the sissies in the shower while the other sissy sucked her friend off. And they each had sixty-nined with the T-girls while the buddy fucked the sissy doggy-style. They had been rode hard.

Christine and Shirley were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. For the first time since Friday night they were wearing street clothes: sundresses, high heel strappy sandals, full make-up, bouffant wigs, jewelry. Stepford wives, the stay-at-home mom image of 60s sitcoms.

The guys came in and sat opposite each other. Shirley poured Ron's coffee, Christine Bernie's, each T-girl giving her man a deep kiss. Breakfast was Eggs Benedict: English muffin, Canadian bacon, poached egg, hollandaise sauce. Or what McDonalds call an Egg McMuffin. As the T-girls joined the guys, Bernie asked, "So what's the agenda now?"

Everyone looked at Shirley. She looked at them with an enigmatic smile, cutting into her Egg Benedict, eating it purposefully. They followed her lead, waiting for the other high-heel pump to drop. When she had not answered after several minutes, Bernie repeated the question.

Shirley looked around the table. "You guys have been wonderful, a lot better than I thought you would be." She looked at Ron. "Especially you, Ron. I didn't think you'd come around. But you did. You didn't even complain when I brought out the camcorder and recorded you sucking Chrissy off three times, or me either."

Ron had come around. He had sucked Shirley in the shower when she was being fucked by Bernie. He had sucked Christine the same way when Christine was being fucked by Bernie, and then by Shirley with Bernie fucking Shirley. He laid on his back with Shirley feeding him her cock as Christine straddled his hips, bouncing on his cock as the two of them sang, "Suck it and fuck it, Ron, suck it and fuck it." He had knelt and sucked cock, sat and sucked cock, laid on back and sucked cock, and on his side. He had sucked every cock except Bernie's, and came close to doing that as he sucked Shirley while she bounced in Bernie's lap.

Shirley then turned to Bernie. "And you Bernie, well, you're what I expected you'd be. You took my virginity exactly like I wanted." She then looked at Christine. "Well, not exactly."

Bernie smiled to himself, quite pleased. Shirley had wanted him to fuck her every which way but loose, and he had, and then fucked her loose. And she had done the same to him. He had not thought he could get enough sissy pussy, but she'd given him all he could handle and more. He really enjoyed her sitting in his lap in the kitchen, riding his cock as they kissed, all alone while Ron and Christine slept in the bedroom, or the way they moved from the chair to the table, with Shirley on her backs, ankles on Bernie's shoulders as he pumped into her. That was how Ron found them that morning.

Shirley then addressed them all. "Chrissy and I need some girl time. When we want to see you again, we'll go to the Cavalier. It won't be next weekend, or anytime soon. But I will hook up with you again." She looked at Christine. "Hopefully, we will."

They finished eating and the T-girls escorted the guys to the door and kissed each of them goodbye. As Shirley closed the door, Christine stood looking at her, arms folded. Shirley leaned back against the door, grinning.

"Now what?" Christine asked.

"Do you still think of yourself as a cum slut?"

"No," Christine replied. "I realized what I'd done last week was okay when you let Bernie and Ron take you that way. You let yourself be used to show me it was okay. You've never rejected me, hated me, even though I hated myself. Thank you." Christine came over to Shirley and the two embraced.

"I'm so glad for you, Chrissy," Shirley said. "And I thank you. I didn't let them use me just to show you it was okay. I wanted to be used that way. Seeing you become a sissy made it easy for me to become one. We need to accept what we've become. We're sissies! Two weeks ago we were crossdressing men. Now we're sissies. And I enjoy being one!" She stepped backed and kissed Christine.

Christine returned the kiss. After they broke apart, Christine looked into Shirley's eyes. "I ... I guess I feel the same way. ... At least when I'm with you. ... I'm still confused about something you said yesterday ... when you fucked me ... calling my ass a pussy, a cunt?"

Shirley took Christine in her arms again, and began walking her toward the kitchen. "Chrissy, when you give yourself to the sexual pleasure of a man, you become a pussy, a cunt ... and that includes the orifice you're using to give that pleasure. There is nothing pejorative in that! Giving pleasure with your body and receiving it in turn is never wrong!"

They hugged tightly, Christine not really sure that there wasn't something pejorative in the terms. She did feel that she had become a cunt, especially when she was with a man. But with Shirley, it all felt right, somehow.

Shirley believed everything she had said to Christine. She knew that an informal 'sissy code' similar to the 'guy code' existed, in which sissies were expected to behave in certain ways: lisping, campy, mincing, bimbo, airhead. Sexually, they were expected to be submissive cum sluts, accepting sexual, physical and verbal abuse. Christine was acting according to this code. But Shirley knew that many crossdressers were not that way. The Cavalier was an example of that. Of course, being a crossdresser did not mean one was a sissy. And being a sissy does not mean one has to follow the 'sissy code.' She sure as hell was not going to! And neither was Christine, if she could help it!

As they entered the kitchen, Shirley now dropped the other shoe. "Chrissy, we need to plan how to change our lives to live as women."

Christine stopped at the doorway, shocked. "Live as women? Isn't that a big step?'

Shirley guided her into the kitchen, placing Christine's ass against the edge of the table. "Of course it is," Shirley rejoined. "But why not? We can't keep going back and forth from men to women. For one thing, you can't walk like a man when you've spent the weekend in heels. And we don't really look masculine with smooth skin and arched eyebrows. I've gotten looks quite often when I've been in the office as Sheldon after spending the weekend as Shirley. I rather be thought of as a woman than as a queer."

"Yeah," Christine agreed. "But how?"

Shirley squatted and ran her hands up Christine's legs, raising Christine's dress to her hips. "That's why we got to plan this right." Shirley added. "First thing, you move in here."

"Whoa, Shirley. That's a big step, too."

Shirley hooked her fingers in Christine's panties and began sliding them down her smooth legs. "Why? We'll be spending everyday with each other. My place is bigger. Why should we have separate places now ... and you'll need someplace to live when you quit your job."

"Quit my job!" Christine exclaimed. Her panties were now below her knees.

"Yes, Charles Pendleton," Shirley said, standing and pushing Christine back onto the table. "I don't think your co-workers at Johnson Plastics would fully accept Christine," Shirley explained, removing the panties from her legs. "I make much more than you do. I can support both of us. You don't have to quit tomorrow, or next week, or even next month. But it should be part of our plans." She placed Christine's ankles on her shoulders.

"Our plans?" Christine inquired, relaxing her sphincter in anticipation.

"Yes. Our plans." Shirley answered, hiking her own dress up, revealing she was commando. Shirley began rimming Christine with the head of her dick. She didn't explain that part of her plans was to fuck Christine every way a sissy could be fucked, to use Christine every way she had let Bernie and Ron use herself. "You still don't understand. I love you!"

Christine looked up at Shirley, feeling the head of Shirley's cock at her pussy. "I'm your bitch!" she cried as Shirley entered her.

Shirley wrapped her hand around Christine's dick, wanking her as she fucked her. This was one of Bernie's favorite techniques, wanking Shirley as he took her. As she thrust in and out of her, Shirley saw the sparkle in Christine's eyes that the pleasure of flesh encompassing flesh brings. This is something no man would ever know. Only she would fuck Christine bareback. "Cum inside me, Shirley. Give me what no man will ever give me!"

Shirley looked down on Christine, seeing her friend as Bernie had seen her that morning, knowing Christine was seeing what she had saw. Christine looked up at her lover, tightening her ring as she felt Shirley harden just before she began shooting. Shirley wrapped Christine's panties around Christine's dick, then her own hands around the panties, jacking Christine gently as she filled her pussy with cum.

The feel of Shirley cumming inside of her triggered Christine's orgasm, soiling her panties with her seed. Neither Bernie nor Ron had fucked her like this. Bernie and Ron! "What about Bernie and Ron?" Christine gasped.

"Oh, them," Shirley replied, bending forward to kiss Christine as her cock spurted deep within Chrissy. "We'll still see them from time to time." Whenever I need some cock, or need to learn a new way to fuck you, or we need another person. "But we'll see each other every day."

###

The Cavalier smiled broadly as Leonard Hopkins entered Cavalier d'Eon. "What brings you to this burg, Lenny," she grinned.

"Even lawyers get vacations, Ralph," Leonard replied.

"Don't call me, that, Lenny. Either Cavalier or Madame Beauvais," the Cavalier groused.

"Then don't call me Lenny," the lawyer rejoined. "And it should be Chevalier, not Cavalier."

"You're not gonna let me live that down, are you?"

Hopkins had drawn of the business papers for the Cavalier d'Eon. It was named after a famous transvestite of the French court of the 17th century, but Ralph had mistakenly used the English title rather than the French one. By the time the accountant caught it, signs had been made, stationery printed, papers filed. Everyone had an embarrassed laugh about it, and the name stuck. Hopkins stopped by his clients in this town about twice a year, to see if there were any problems that he should know about.

"Nope. Any problems?"

"None. I can still kick the ass of any of my patrons. Besides, most of them fight like girls." The both laughed at that. "What'd you drinking?"

"Evian." The Cavalier raised an eyebrow. "I'm on the clock, Ralph."

The Cavalier pulled an Evian out of the cooler, poured it into a pilsner glass, and placed the glass on the bar. Leonard picked it up, drank most of it, then turned and surveyed the bar.

"Anything interesting happening?"

"Not really. But look at those two in the far corner."

Leonard looked at Christine and Shirley sitting at their table.

"Now look at those two at the end of the bar."

Leonard looked at Bernie and Ron, checking out trannies.

"About six months ago, the two T-girls come in, obvious first timers. The two at the bar are tranny chasers like you." Leonard gave him The Look. "Not as classy, but you are what you are. Anyway, the four leave together. Three hours later, the tranny chasers come back looking for more tranny tang. The next week, the brunette shows up, alone, looking for those two." The Cavalier indicates the tranny chasers. "The blonde had her cherry popped; the brunette wants to join the club. The chasers show, they all leave. Now the T-girls show up about once every two-three months, sit together, have a drink or two, then get up and leave. The chasers leave right behind them. Don't see the chasers for about a week, the T-girls for another two-three months. What'd you think?"

Leonard looked at the two sets of people. As if on cue, Shirley and Christine rose and left. A moment later Bernie and Ron followed. Leonard looked at Ralph, Ralph at Leonard. They shrugged.

-000-


1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very sexy transitions

trulyenjoyed the growing sex and storyline for both sets of participants. smooth and sexy changes along tne sissy way. nicely and stimulatingly done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Getting good

and interesting too. Though the two t-girls really don't seem like sissies so I think they should stop calling themselves that.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
T-Girl University A freshman finds himself surrounded by dominant tgirl coeds.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turned Out A male college student gets used by a dickgirl classmate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories