All Comments on 'Tranquilizer'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Sexy, hot and erotic, just the way I like 'em.

Great job, keep 'em coming please.

FangsZedFangsZedover 17 years ago
Nice...very nice

I like it immensely. Something different and very refreshing. Realism is there and of course eroticism is there too. A bit technical on the terms you use like penis and vagina but still a good make-believe story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Hot !!

Hot and romantic!! Perfect!!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
Sweet, but short

Love it! But a wee-bit short. I love your humor as author! Reminds me of Meg Cabot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just wanted to say...

I loved this so much! I only wish it could be longer... also in that last paragraph, you called her Staci insread of Jaci. But it didnt bother me. ;)

jott50jott50almost 7 years ago
Hmmm

Too bad all women don't exact their revenge in this manner

OrakulumOrakulumalmost 7 years ago
Waste of Time

And where was the revange?

Text was predictable and sexist.

It looks like a teenage fantasy of phimosis owner, the fragment about calling her brothers was absourist. Of course they will be proud of their little sister, now full of cum. You didn't wrote about rape, it was more like suprise sex.

Any disgrace, humiliation etc?

Not to mention about any tools like strap-on or other kinky stuff :P

The main character have been behaving like a sterotypical idiot girl, about which the boss was talking about...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done!

I have read three of your works of arts and I must ask my dear have you ever thought of self-publishing? Creative storylines, characters that quickly come to life and endings tailor-made to have the reader craving more from you. From one self-published author to another kudos for a story well done.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

"Orakulum: Waste of Time"

- I'm sorry that you didn't like it, Orakulum. Actually this was the first story I ever wrote so if you look at the year (2005), yes, that's when it all started. I was fed up with reading terribly bad romance books and my husband challenged me to write instead of read. Well, I got hooked, but my writing has certainly developed a lot since this story was published. Still, I leave it here as a reminder that everyone can improve :-)

"Anonymous: Well done!

I have read three of your works of arts and I must ask my dear have you ever thought of self-publishing? Creative storylines, characters that quickly come to life and endings tailor-made to have the reader craving more from you. From one self-published author to another kudos for a story well done."

- Wow, thanks :-) It's so nice to hear that and even more appreciated coming from a fellow author :-) Thank you so much :-)

And yes, I have thought about it and at the moment I have 9 (nearly 10) published eBooks under the same pen name (Ada Stuart) on Amazon, Apple, Smashwords, Google, etc, etc.

Well, I never really thought my stories were good enough for publishing, even though they were frequently plagiarized. So, in November last year (after finding 7 stories plagiarized, I think it was), I figured I should start doing it myself instead. And yes, it's so nice to see the stories with a nice cover and available on sites I've always bought books from :-)

So, thank you so much to those that stole my stories - I would never have tried it without them, LOL :-)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Nuts but enjoyable

As Ada says this is her first story and it might show but you can see her style already setting out and it's got better over the years. An enjoyable but unlikely romp. Still 5 stars

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Good story. And they lived happily ever after fucking like animals. Nothing wrong with a happy ending.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I liked your story very much. It cured a craving that I have to go out into the bush looking for adventures. You never know what lurks in the deep, dark bush. And now that we know I am sure that everyone will want to go! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

small beautiful story

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks :-) This was actually the first story I wrote, so I would have done it a lot different these days, lol

Still, I'm happy you enjoyed reading it :-)

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Revenge is a dish best served...hot and wet obviously! A great stroke piece. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 2 months ago

Again, good pace of story, nice way of storytelling, entertaining story.

Only thing killing it for me is that in my opinion the girl is described as dumb - forgetting to plan how to move him, forgetting the condom, carving in before even really trying to revenge his neglecting, unfriendly and bad behavior. All she managed was to show she‘s incapable of planning and executing an just another girl allowing a bad guy to stomp on her.

And no, I‘m not a woman rights obsessed female ;-)

Maybe I’m just getting tired of the typical dumb girl - male wins stories. But again, craftsmanship, peace telling and wording - really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...