Transferred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

"What will it be, Jay? Two demerits in your file for next week, or twenty snaps today?"

"I- I- the twenty snaps," he nervously said.

"That's the smart thing to do," she said, and pulled a sturdy rubber band from her uniform pocket. She seated herself and said, "Now I want you to stand in front of me. Spread your legs wide. Now bend your knees a little... More. Okay, stay like that."

Catherine smiled excitedly as Jay stood before her in a humiliating, and at the same time sensuous, open-legged position. His shaved pubic area was vulnerable and fully accessible to the nurse, and his hands bound behind him accentuated his predicament.

Catherine held the rubber band between the thumb and first finger of one hand. She lifted his cock and held it out of the way with her little finger. With her other hand, she pulled the rubber band far back, and let it snap against Jay's ball sac.

"AAAAH! AAAAH AAAAAAAUGH!" he yelled, and pumped his hips several times. Catherine prepared the next snap. Jay drew in his breath and held it for a moment. SNAP!

"OWWWW! AAAH! GOD THAT HURTS! AHHHH!"

More frenzied pumping from Jay. Catherine waited until he quieted down from each snap before giving him the following one. After ten such snaps, she told him to turn around and move closer to her.

"Open your legs wider, Jay. Okay, now bend way over. I want you to present your balls to me for the next ten snaps."

When he had assumed the directed position, Catherine casually extended her legs so that they were between Jay's. The outsides of her shins contacted the insides of Jay's open legs, a move that was cunningly deliberate on her part.

With the back of Jay's ball sac hanging down in front of her, Catherine had easy access. She made sure the next ten snaps were powerful, and delighted in Jay's shouts and frenzied squirming after each one. She then had him stand and face her while she rubbed lotion on his balls. Jay became semi-erect while she did that. Catherine then fastened the chastity cage in place and summoned the escorts.

Two hours later, Catherine and Vanessa enjoyed a drink at a nearby tavern after work. Vanessa laughed hysterically when Catherine told her about the fake page from the policies and procedures book on the subject of ejaculation during performance of duties. They discussed more ways of humiliating Jay.

"You could have the female inmates watch as you use him with a strap-on," Vanessa suggested. "Or you could let the girls being rewarded snap his balls with the rubber band. When are you going to have him wear a reform school dress?"

Catherine smiled and mentally planned the next few weeks of Jay's humiliation and punishment. She and Vanessa had a few more drinks and discussed everything from work to school days to male anatomy. Then she went directly to her boyfriend's house and enjoyed a night of sexual fulfillment.

Jay's stay at the girls' reform school was made all the more strenuous by his having to wear the cock cage much of the time in addition to eyeing the female inmates with their short skimpy uniforms and bare legs.

His weekly sessions with Nurse Catherine more often than not had between one and three female inmates observing and participating. It was easier for her to accomplish since she talked Miss Allison into letting her handle Jay's discipline. Miss Allison consented because of her increasing workload at the institution.

Jay's sessions always began with enemas and body shaving from the waist down. Catherine used her creativity to keep the sessions interesting to her and the other females, and grueling and humiliating for Jay.

On a few occasions the female inmates got to administer the paddle. Once, they watched raptly with interspersed giggling while Nurse Catherine insatiably pumped him with a strap-on probe. Catherine, and undoubtedly the three female participants of one session, got considerable later enjoyment in the privacy of their beds, recalling one session where she held him still with one arm wrapped around his chest, her other hand holding his cock out of the way, while each female gave him ten snaps of the rubber band on his balls. He yelled and kicked with each snap, and Catherine ordered him to spread his legs wide for each ensuing one. The wide-eyed girl inmate then gleefully stretched the rubber band and let it snap against his ball sac. Then she'd wait for Jay to stop squirming and spread his legs again.

Nurse Catherine developed a grudging admiration for Jay's efforts to avoid demerits. He stopped pushing the system, though Catherine still made up reasons to punish him -- mostly due to his propensity to ejaculate while she handled him on the pretext of putting lotion on his balls.

Jay's last three weeks at the girls' reform school were memorable in that he was made to wear a girl's uniform -- with nothing underneath -- after his enemas and shaving. Then, in a humiliating, bent-over position in front of the other females, he felt Nurse Catherine lift his short dress above his waist in preparation for the striating rattan cane or his ball punishment.

Jay had developed conflicting thoughts about Nurse Catherine, the pretty object of his past fantasies. When he was released from the reformatory, he swore to himself that he would never get into trouble again that would lead to what he went through the past year. On his own, and without the confining stricture of the cock cage, he spent many nights spilling his reservoir of semen on his bed sheets fantasizing about having his way with her. In his fantasies he ran his hands all over her firm, smooth legs, tasted her pussy, felt her feminine fingers lightly on his balls, and plunged inside her. Still in his fantasies, he saw her excited eyes up close, her sensuous smile. Then, as he began to spurt, he called her name out loud.

It was nearly six months after his release from the reform school, and the sensual memories had replaced the harsh ones. He had decided to experience solo enemas to enhance his fantasies. In a store, he nervously walked through the feminine products section and picked up a two-quart combination enema/douche kit. He was about to hurry to the checkout counter when he was startled by a voice.

"Hello, Jay!"

"Oh! Uh, hi, Cath - Nurse Catherine!" he stammered as he instantly blushed.

She briefly looked at the enema kit he had in his hands and smiled knowingly.

"I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend here in an hour," she said in her sweet, almost musical voice. "Anyway, what have you been doing?"

Jay stammered, while trying to draw attention away from the enema kit and his growing erection, that he had been working at a hardware store, and was not dating.

"Jay," Catherine began, not knowing if he would fall for her line, "I was supposed to do some follow-up work with you about three months after your release. But I got too busy at work to do that. Now things have quieted down and I have the time. There's no need for you to go to the school for that. There's a private clinic that I have access to." Then, pointing to Jay's selection of merchandise, she said, "Go ahead and pay for those and we'll go to the cafe."

Jay was visibly anxious as he paid for the enema kit. He felt that Catherine could read his every thought. He followed her to the cafe and they got a small table and ordered coffee.

After a few minutes of small talk, Catherine retrieved a note pad and wrote an address. After asking Jay when he could make the appointment, she handed it to him.

"I'm going to ask you a lot of questions there, and do some procedures," she stated. "My fee is pretty reasonable, you've got to admit. Don't be late for the appointment." She smiled sweetly.

She did not mention that she no longer worked at the reform school. She did not mention that her real-life boyfriend stopped seeing her because she was becoming too kinky for him. She omitted telling him that the "boyfriend" she was about to meet that day was actually a new client.

Midafternoon several days hence, Jay's insides fluttered as he entered the outer room of the private clinic. Catherine locked the door after he came in and led him to a treatment room. Her uniform dress was a little shorter than he remembered, her wiggle when she walked was more pronounced, and her eyes a little brighter than he remembered.

"Take all your clothes off," Catherine ordered, "And lie on the table, face up."

Jay's cock was at half-mast, becoming firm while not fully erect. Catherine got a clipboard with several sheets of paper and set it on his chest. She placed her hands on his abdomen close to his groin. She slowly and sensuously felt around his pubic area and thighs until he was fully erect.

"Now, before I check your prostate and give you an enema -- tell me all about your sexual fantasies."

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers