Transformation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I am. Besides it's not like I could get out of the parking lot on your bike without getting killed." To this day I don't know what it was but the instant Tiffany touched my arm I felt something pass between the three of us. It wasn't a spark but more like something warm and happy originating from me and flowing into both Tiffany and Rob everywhere we touched. It lasted for but a moment but once it passed a feeling of contentment settled over the three of us.

"What the hell was that?" Rob asked as I basked in the warm feelings.

"One of the risks of dating Sara," Tiffany said slowly making circles on my arm, "is strange little things seem to follow her around but the fact that all three of us felt it is going to mean something." I was looking at Tiffany through half-lidded eyes wondering how far she was going to go in her explanation. "Rob, I can assure you that even with all the chaos that swirls around her she is worth it and you would be a fool not to take a chance."

"Jennifer told me about Heather wanting to kill you," Rob said; his arms pulling me tight against him, "and torching your jeep as well as the loss of your parents. She hinted at how much you care about Tiffany but didn't go into detail. Even knowing all of that I still wanted to meet you because something told me I would be passing up someone amazing."

I found I had tears slowly streaming down my face even though I was trying not to cry. His words meant more to me than he could imagine and I had just met him a few hours ago. Turning around I stood on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," I whispered, wiping away my tears and forcing myself to smile, "Why don't you show me this car you won in?"

He spent the next twenty or so minutes talking about the car probably assuming I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. "Do you want to sit in the car?" he asked. I had been waiting for this question as I knew his ulterior motive. With me sitting in the car he would be able to look down my tank top as he leaned in to explain stuff.

"Sure," I said swinging my legs up and easily sliding into the car. I knew it would surprise him so I took a few seconds to pull the front of my tank top down exposing as much skin as possible.

Sticking his head in the window I watched his eyes pop open at how much skin I was showing. As he started explaining stuff about the car I saw his eyeballs constantly drifting back to my cleavage. "Rob, I meant what I said earlier and thank you for giving me a chance. That being said you should expect your new girlfriend to tease you incessantly and I will never object to you looking at me or other women as long as you understand I will be doing the same."

"What about other guys?" he said not realizing he had left himself wide open for me.

"Rob, if you want to look at guys I won't object as long as you point out the tasty ones to me." Shaking his head he backed up out of the car letting me climb out.

"I walked right into that, didn't I?"

"I'm afraid so," I said caressing his face, "and I will take the shot every single time you give me an opening."

We spent a few more hours just hanging out at the track before calling it a night. Tiffany was flirting pretty heavily with a guy named Eric but she didn't seem to have any interest in staying once I was ready to go. Climbing into the back of the old beat-up white Dodge pickup hauling the trailer Rob rode with us over to the bike. "I'll call you later today," Rob said as Tiffany and I climbed on the bike. "but don't worry it's not going to be too early."

"It's not going to matter when you call," Tiffany said laughing, "We have to be up early today anyway. If you want to learn what it's like to be in Sara's life then I suggest you come over before eight o'clock. That's when Tom and Kim should be stopping by."

"Eight o'clock," Rob said incredulously, his eyes wide open, "fuck that's early but I'll be there." Stepping over to the bike Rob lifted my face and bent down to steal a kiss. "I'll be there but there had better be coffee," he said climbing back into the truck.

Firing up the bike the ride home was a lot calmer much to Tiffany's satisfaction. At almost two a.m. the roads were clear and it wasn't long before we pulled into the driveway. "You like him don't you?" Tiffany said as soon as we got inside.

"Tiffany," I said, walking over to her and taking her into my arms, "I'm not sure what happened when the three of us touched but nothing has changed for me. Yes, I like him and I want to see more of him but it's you I'm in love with. It's you I want to spend my life with. It's you I want to spend however long it is that we will have together. Nothing is going to change that so please don't think you're losing me."

"I'm sorry," Tiffany said, her eyes cast to the ground, "I watched the two of you tonight and it was like the rest of the world didn't exist. You were laughing and smiling like I've only seen occasionally. It was only when the three of us touched that everything felt ok."

"Tiffany you're wrong. Since I've been awake there has only been a couple of times I felt like I fit in this world. The happiness I felt in his arms is no different to me than how I feel in yours right now. When you touched me I don't know what it felt like to you but to me, it felt as if everything was right in the world. Maybe the three of us are supposed to be together. Michelle did say that might happen. Please Tiffany, never doubt that you have my heart."

I knew it was going to be breaking the rules we had set but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let Tiffany out of my arms tonight. "Come to bed with me," I told her, my fingers running along her arms, "I don't care what we agreed." Taking her hands in mine I pulled her into my bedroom. "Let me make love to you," I said as I pulled her tank top off, "Let me erase any doubts you have about my feelings."

I had unsnapped her jeans and was working them down when she took ahold of my wrists. "You really would throw everything else away for me, wouldn't you? Even give up Rob if I asked you to?"

"For you in a heartbeat. I know that the happier I am with you the worse I want guys to treat me but the happiness is worth it." I was hoping that she wouldn't ask that of me but I would do it for her, make any sacrifice she asked of me.

"Then don't wait too long before taking Rob to bed. I'm not sure if what happened when we touched is a sign of the future but I have a feeling it is going to be the three of us for a long time. I love you Sara and I'm not going to ask you to give everything up for me. The fact you're willing is enough and if you are willing to do that for me then I should be willing to wait. So I'm going to wait. I'm going to wait for you, Sara. Just don't make me wait too long before I get another taste of that sweet pussy."

I stood there in shock as she walked out of the room and closed my door. I was tempted to follow her but I was fairly certain what the result would be. It took me a moment to realize she wasn't rejecting me, quite the opposite. She wanted me as much as I wanted her but was willing to wait and see if Rob was the key to escaping Gandalf's programming. I was saddened that I wouldn't be spending the night with her but as I thought about it I realized she was sacrificing more than I was at the moment. She wasn't going to be with anyone else until I was with Rob. As I undressed and got into bed I considered taking him when he showed up in the morning but decided to wait and let things develop on their own.

The ringing of the doorbell dragged me out of my blissful slumber. Raising my head I saw that it was barely after seven in the morning and Tom and Kim were early. Dragging my ass out of bed I threw on a t-shirt and headed to the door. I wasn't thinking about how I looked as they had already seen me at my absolute worst, laying on the ground battered and bleeding from Heather's attack with the bat. Opening the door I was stunned to see Rob standing there holding carry out coffee from Starbucks. How in the fuck could he possibly look so yummy this early in the morning?

"Thanks," I said, trying not to panic as I reached out and took one of the coffees, "five minutes." Leaving the door open I sipped my coffee as I walked back down the hallway to my room. Looking in the mirror in my room I had to admit I've looked worse, not often but it has happened. At least my hair wasn't standing straight up in the air. Turning on the shower I knew I was going to be longer than five minutes but not by much. As quickly as I could I washed my hair and body taking advantage of the wonders of body wash. Drying off and brushing my teeth I took a couple of extra seconds to make sure I hadn't grown fangs overnight. For some reason, I was obsessed with the idea of growing fangs recently.

Getting dressed in shorts and a tank top I headed out to the kitchen to find Tom and Kim had arrived and were getting to know Rob. "Rob was just telling us how he got to see your early morning, not enough sleep look. Although from the sounds of it you didn't have saliva plastered to your face this time."

Moving next to Rob I slid my arm around him. "Gee thanks Kojak. Shall I see if we have a sucker or have you gotten your fix already?" From the blush on her face, I would say she most certainly had gotten her fix off of Tom's cock.

"Ok hell must have frozen over if Sara is up and dressed before me," Tiffany said walking into the kitchen, "Of course Rob being here would have been my second choice." I knew I at least was functional at a basic level but how these people could be so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed was beyond me. Leaning into Rob, I must have smiled when he slid his arm around me.

"I can't remember seeing you so content. It's a good look for you."

"Thanks." I was surprised at how safe being wrapped up in his arms was making me feel.

"Tom looks like he's about to fall asleep on his feet so why don't you tell us about Tina so he can get home," Tiffany said sipping on her coffee, "Tom, you're welcome to crash out on the couch for a bit if you want."

"No thanks, let's get this over with so I can get home and grab a shower." Closing his eyes for a moment he took a deep breath before continuing. "The initial conclusion is that Tina was strangled while being sexually assaulted. She had severe bruising around her neck and on her inner thighs as well as vaginal bruising. They can't tell yet if her attacker killed her before or after he finished raping her. One other thing, her body was found in the same alleyway you were assaulted in."

I saw Kim flash Tom a look when he stopped and I wasn't the only one who noticed. "You're leaving something out aren't you?" Rob said, "Something not being released to the public." We watched as a silent battle of wills took place before Tom finally just shook his head. The wave of his hand indicated it was up to Kim.

"The name Tiberius was carved into her chest." Tiberius, it took me a moment before the significance hit my brain and my stomach roiled. Sprinting from the kitchen I barely made it to my bathroom before my stomach emptied itself into the toilet. The coffee was quickly gone, replaced with dry heaves as my body tried to expel what wasn't there.

I knew someone else was in the bathroom with me when I felt my hair being pulled back out of my face. He didn't say anything but by the large presence behind me, I knew it was Rob. He rubbed my back in small circles as my body finally stopped trying to empty itself. Rising to my feet I moved over to the sink to rinse out my mouth and brush my teeth. The fact he was just being there for me and not asking questions was huge to me and I appreciated it greatly. I knew I would have to answer questions when I got back into the kitchen but that was ok. I was fairly certain I knew what was going on but no one would believe it, not without revealing that truth about me to the world. Taking a deep breath I walked back into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that. My parents were serious Star Trek and science fiction fans and my brother's middle name was Tiberius. It just wasn't something I was expecting." The stunned looks on their faces told me they understood the implications of what I just said and I was suddenly feeling very tired.

"Rob," Tiffany said, her face serious, "I think all of this has been a bit much for her this early in the morning. Can you stay here with her for a while? I need to go run some errands today."

"Of course," he said before taking me into his arms, "take as long as you need. I don't have anything else planned until later on today and it was nice meeting you both." Guiding me down to my room Rob pulled back the covers before lifting me and setting me in the bed. Taking my face in his hands he kissed my cheek. "I'll stay as long as you want me to."

"Turn around for a moment," I said before scooting over to the middle of my bed. Seeing him stand and turn his back to me I slipped out of my shirt and shorts before crawling under the covers. I still had a pair of panties on but he had no way of knowing that. "Ok turn back around. I'm sorry about this morning," I said, "I hate feeling weak and powerless but hearing my brother's name being carved into Tina just got to me."

"I understand not wanting to show weakness," he said sitting on the bed, his fingers brushing the hair out of my eyes before caressing the side of my face, "but having weaknesses is part of what makes us human. Until yesterday I thought I knew most of my weaknesses but it turns out I was wrong. I had one I didn't expect."

"Would you lie down with me?" It was strange to me this sensation I was feeling. I just wanted to feel the warmth of someone next to me. I just wanted to feel someone holding on to me. It was then I realized that more and more of my old personality was slipping away. The guy part of me was vanishing slowly being replaced with feelings and emotions that were undoubtedly female and I found a certain comfort in that. It was almost as if this is what I was supposed to be all along.

"Absolutely," he said, an eager grin on his face. Watching him stripping off his shirt I marveled at the way his muscles moved and how even his tan was. There was no question that I was staring at him when he pulled back the covers to climb in.

"You don't have to leave your jeans on." I was very interested to see just how big the large bulge in his jeans was.

"No. I think I should. If I had something on under them then I might."

Letting him crawl into my bed I immediately curled myself against him, laying my head on his chest, my hand resting on his stomach. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest and the slow and steady beat of his heart. Well, his heartbeat wasn't always slow and steady. As my hand made slow circles on his stomach it would occasionally drop down towards his waist causing his heart to race. As his fingers lightly ran across my back eventually the sounds of his heart and his breathing lulled me to sleep.

When I awoke a couple of hours later I found I was wrapped up in Rob's arms as he spooned against me. My head was resting on his arm with his other pulling me tight against him, his hand just below my breasts. Content to just enjoy the warmth of his body I began to caress his arm, eventually drawing him awake. "I would say good morning but I'm not sure what time it is," Rob said as he began to kiss my shoulder. The feeling of his lips on my skin was heavenly as he brushed the hair away and moved to my neck. As he nibbled on my neck I pulled his hand to my breast before reaching up and running my fingers through his hair.

As his fingers moved to my nipple he froze when he felt the gold ring of my piercings. "You're pierced?"

"Would you like to see them?"

"Very much so," he said, nibbling on my ear. Shifting in his arms I moved onto my back allowing him unfettered access to my breasts. He spent long torturous minutes exploring the piercings; rolling them in his fingers, tugging on them, watching and learning how my body reacted to him. My moans gave him the clues he needed. "I don't think I've ever seen someone so responsive from just having her nipples played with."

"You have no idea." I was soaking wet and I knew if he wanted to take me I wouldn't fight it in the slightest. Plan be damned, he was playing my body like it was an instrument he had been learning his entire life and I was right on the edge.

"Let's find out then," he said with a lopsided grin that I would learn meant he was either about to do something evil or was pleased with himself, in this case, both. Dipping his head down he took my nipple into his mouth and began sucking; hard.

"Oh fuck!" His powerful sucking of my nipple triggered the orgasm he'd been slowly building. My hands flew up clutching his head, holding him to my breast as his free hand began to twist and tug at my other nipple. "Oh god Rob don't stop," It felt like my entire body shattered into a million pieces, I was shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. I had never cum so hard from just having my nipples toyed with.

Lifting himself up and over me, without releasing my nipple he pressed his denim-clad leg between my thighs. Reaching down my hands flew to his jeans and started undoing them. "No Sara, not today," he said, taking my hands and pinning them over my head. Taking his free hand he slid it down my body before cupping my mound. I could feel his fingers pressing against me through the ruined silk of my panties gently running through my lips. I moaned in anticipation of his fingers when he pulled the fabric to the side but instead I got the rough denim of his jeans grinding against my clit.

"Fuck you're evil." As he ground his leg into me all I could see was that same lopsided grin before he pushed me into the bed pressing his mouth against mine. Releasing my hands I wrapped my arms around him as his tongue swirled with mine. Gripping his tight denim covered ass I ground my pussy against his leg, my moans cut off by the kiss. The rough fabric felt incredible as it scraped across my sensitive skin, opening my lips and running across my clit, sending shivers through my entire body. As he continued to play my body I could tell my next orgasm would be massive.

"Oh god, this is going to be big."

"That's it, baby," he said tweaking my nipple again before staring me in the eyes, "Let me hear my woman scream." As usual for me, it was the words more than anything else that set me off and Rob learned two important lessons about me; I actually do scream and I squirt. I'm fairly certain I didn't say anything intelligible as I was thrashing around under him but I never stopped grinding my pussy until I completely soaked his leg as my juices splashed against him.

"Well, I suppose I should be more careful about what I ask for." I'm sure I made an entertaining sight, wrung out and covered in sweat. "But then again, I certainly got what I asked for." Lifting I snagged his lips with my teeth pulling him into a deep kiss, settling back on the bed as he shifted his weight pinning me under him. The kiss was exquisite as we slowly explored each other's bodies and mouths. I could have happily spent the rest of the day right there in his arms.

"So I have to ask. Do you always cum like that?"

"That loudly yes. That wet fortunately no. I can't imagine how much time I would spend doing laundry if I did." Climbing out of bed I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of my old workout shorts. "And before you ask they used to be my brother's. Thought you might want to wash those jeans before they get too stiff."

"Thanks," he said as he started to unbutton. Watching him lift his hips and push his jeans down his legs I could feel my juices start to flow again. I don't know how much time he spends in the gym but the muscles of his legs were thick and defined. Finally seeing the whole package he was well-muscled with a surprisingly even all-over tan. When my gaze fell upon his cock I knew I was going to be in trouble. He was thick and long with a large flared head that I could just imagine how it would feel as I stretched around it. Hell, I wasn't sure my hand would fit around it.