Transformation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet, Tom owes me lunch," Kim said walking into the dojo, "As soon as I saw your jeep I just knew it would be you we were picking up. Do I even want to know why that girl looks like she lost a fight with a bear?" Despite her friendly tone, I could see Kim was completely in cop mode, her hand never leaving the butt of her pistol.

"That's Rachel, Devin's ex."

"Sara," she said, being well aware of the history between Devin and Rachel, "she looks as if you were trying to beat her to death. We're going to have to book you no matter if you think she deserved it. Do you want me to call Tiffany? You're going to have to spend at least the night in jail so she should probably know."

"Fuck," I said as we walked out to the car, "She's working at the hospital tonight and yes please let her know." Reaching the car Tom came over long enough to cover Kim as she patted me down before returning to Rachel. After listening to Kim read me my rights I climbed into the back of the cop car, watching as Rachel was loaded into the back of an ambulance. I could hope she wouldn't decide to press charges against me but I wasn't going to hold my breath on that one. Eventually, they got in the car and we headed off to the station. Thankfully, Kim had grabbed my personal belongings and was explaining the process once we got to the jail. Booking took about two hours and a half hours between the body search, medical exam, fingerprints, and interview. I was eventually placed in a holding cell with about ten other women.

All in all my time in the holding cell was surprisingly quiet. Even with the collection of druggies, prostitutes, and the small mousy girl in glasses who turned out to be a murderous meth dealer I was left alone. I suppose the fact that while they had taken my belt when I was booked, I was still wearing my blood-stained gi, might have had something to do with it. I was quite surprised at how much she had bled when I broke her nose. It was almost comical how when I entered the cell and moved towards one of the benches it suddenly cleared. I did overhear one of the hookers start talking trash until one of her friends pointed out that none of the blood on my jacket seemed to be mine. Resting my head against the bars I closed my eyes and relaxed, not knowing how long this was going to take.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.