Transformation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to help you with that?" I asked crawling across the bed. I was reaching out to take him in my hand when he grabbed my wrist.

"Sara, when I said not today I meant not today." Pulling on my old shorts he crawled out of the bed. I didn't understand what was going on. He had no issue with making me scream and howl but I couldn't do the same to him? Was he just playing with me? Was Jennifer wrong about her brother and he was going to treat me just as much like a whore as I was trying to get away from? I could feel my anger at him begin to rise.

I was getting lost in my thoughts when I felt his arms wrap around me and in an instant, all my doubt vanished. Something about his touch had the same effect as Tiffany's and I felt warm and safe in his arms. Part of me wanted to be upset with him but I found myself leaning into his arms. "Why can't I touch you? You made me feel so good and I just want to do the same for you."

"I have my reasons. I didn't intend for today to go as far as it did but seeing you with those piercings was irresistible. I want us to take our time and not rush. Can you do that Sara? Can you be patient with me?"

"Patience isn't exactly one of my strong suits but I will try." As I sat there a thought crept into my head and I wasn't sure if I should be pissed off or not. "How much did Jennifer tell you about me?" I asked, wondering if this was as real as it felt, "What did she say that made you agree to meet me?"

The loud exhale told me he wasn't looking forward to answering my question. "She told me enough to know I want to be here for you."

"Just tell me the truth. Tell me what she told you. I can handle it." I wasn't thrilled with the silence that descended on the room.

"She told me that you were letting guys treat you like a whore. Her words, not mine. She said you needed someone who would look out for you and keep you safe. Most importantly she said you needed someone to treat you the same way Rick treated her. I told her I would try but that was setting the bar awfully high. Even our parents saw how he treated her and Dad always said I should use Rick as a lesson on how a man treats his woman. I don't believe in love at first sight but since the moment I saw you sneaking a look at me in the restaurant I can't imagine going through my life without you in it."

"I suppose it's an accurate description of what I was doing. The last few months have been really hard for me. I took Rick's death hard and I guess I started acting out. Wanting every guy I fucked to treat me like I was his personal fuck toy."

"Has it changed your views on sex? Because you certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself earlier."

"Oh no, I love sex but as it was pointed out there is a big difference between being a willing partner and just letting someone use you. I know some people do enjoy that but that's not me. If I wind up covered in cum it should be because I wanted to not because you just decided it's what you wanted to do without any regards to me."

"I see, a common problem for you is it?"

"Not anymore," I said slipping from his arms and climbing off the bed, "It's still going to be something I enjoy and maybe one of these days I'll let you."

"What time is it?" he asked as I was gathering up the wet and sticky clothes. Stripping out of my ruined underwear I added them to the stack of what I needed to wash before pulling on my bikini bottoms.

"Almost twelve. Do you need to leave soon? I know you said you had something to do later today." I was hoping he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon or at least maybe I could come with him. I wanted to get to know him better as when we talked at the restaurant it was mostly small talk and nothing too in-depth.

"No I don't need to leave just yet and besides you have my jeans. I've been playing with the bomber class for a couple of years now and I want to move up to a higher division. So I'm supposed to be going to go look at a new car this afternoon. It used to belong to a guy I knew until his wife caught him fucking their babysitter. She won possession of the car and trailer in the divorce and she wants it gone."

"Recently divorced huh?" Shooing him off the bed I gathered my sheets. "Were you planning on bringing anyone with you or did she ask if you could come over alone?" Walking down the hallway to the laundry room I put everything in the wash before grabbing some water and heading out back. Figured since we had some time to kill I might as well work on my tan.

"No she didn't ask me to come over alone but I'd like it if you wanted to come along." Pulling up a chair next to me he seemed to relax as we sat there in silence for a while. "Would you like to come over for dinner sometime? I promise not to cook anything too crazy."

As soon as he asked about dinner I couldn't help but start laughing hysterically as I remembered when he almost burned down the house trying to cook macaroni and cheese. I had been visiting Jennifer when he decided to cook his lunch without telling anyone. He got the right pan out and put water in it and got it on the stove. Unfortunately one video game later the water was gone and the pot was melting on the stovetop. Luckily Jennifer knew where the fire extinguisher was and got the fire out before it got too bad. It was quite a while before he would be allowed in the kitchen again. "Are you making macaroni and cheese?" I asked, attempting to breathe through my laughter.

"Oh my god," he said turning bright red and laughing, "is she going to tell that story to everyone I go out with?" He joined me and soon we were lost in our laughter until I felt his fingers link with mine and everything stilled. "It's ok. Now that Keith is out of the picture whoever Jennifer dates is going to hear all about her and Rick and the 'pudding incident'."

I suddenly felt myself turning bright red as I remembered. Jennifer and I had been hanging out by the pool when we decided to make pudding, I don't know why the fuck we wanted pudding but we did. Well somehow in the middle of making pudding it turned into a food fight which I happen to know for a fact Jennifer started. At least that's the story I'm sticking to. Well, somehow when she tripped she pulled me down on top of her and that's when her parents and Rob walked in. Luckily her parents knew how goofy we were together otherwise the reaction to me laying on top of their bikini-clad daughter probably would have been worse. Actually the fact we were covered in pudding probably helped.

I was able to catch myself before saying anything exceptionally stupid. "I remember hearing about that. Rick was really happy your dad didn't kill him. He was kinda scared of your dad." It's true, his dad is a really big guy having worked construction for years and now running his own company.

"Then he had no idea how much my parents liked him. They wanted those two together so badly a few years later my dad said he would have been ok if they had been fucking on the floor. Oh and to answer your question no I'm not planning on making macaroni and cheese although I am now perfectly capable of making that. It's been years since I started a fire while cooking."

A loud rumble from my stomach encouraged us to go inside. Digging into the fridge Rob made us sandwiches while I took care of getting our laundry in the dryer. He was still assembling lunch when I came back into the kitchen and I took a few moments to watch him. Seeing him standing there in my old shorts I watched as his muscles moved under his tan skin. He was delicious and he was mine and I wanted to run my hands over him and to taste every inch.

Mine. Barely twenty-four hours and I was thinking of him as mine. I love Tiffany with all my heart but I already couldn't imagine my life without Rob in it. I didn't want to imagine it. Walking up behind him I ran my hands across his back and started to wrap myself around him when he pulled me into his arms. Laying my head on his chest he began running his fingers through my hair and I was ensnared in the feelings coming off of him. It was as if I could feel the surprised happiness and contentment coming off of him and I knew my feelings were the same. Fuck me, I've barely gotten to know him and I'm falling in love.

It didn't help any when he stole a kiss before carrying our plates to the table. I felt the need to latch on to him and never let him out of my sight but I didn't want to scare him. It was right then I made a decision I knew I would never regret. I love both Tiffany and Rob and there was no way in hell I was going through life without the both of them by my side and in my bed. He'd already referred to me as his woman but how much of that was the heat of the moment. I just hoped they would understand.

"You seem deep in thought," he said munching on his sandwich, "I didn't realize dinner was that challenging of a question." It wasn't dinner I was considering, just the rest of my life.

"I'm sorry you're right I didn't answer. I would love to come over for dinner. When were you thinking?"

"I was hoping maybe Friday night and if I like the car and trailer you could go with me to pick them up Saturday morning." I was amazed at how cute I was finding the little dab of mayonnaise he had on his chin.

"Are you asking me to spend the night with you? What happened to wanting to not hurry into bed?"

"Sara, what I want to do and what I will do are two completely different things," he said with an evil grin. Standing up he came around the table and pulled me to my feet before cradling my face in his hands. "What I want to do is pick you up, set you on this table and fuck the hell out of you. What I will do is wait until the time is right, take you into my arms, and make love to you for hours until no one doubts you are mine." I could feel the intensity of his passion from the kiss as he swept me up into his arms and pressed my back against the wall. Wrapping my legs around him I could feel his cock pressing against me, the thin cloth of my bikini bottoms and his shorts the only thing stopping him from impaling me.

"Please don't tease me," I cried out as he ground his cock against me, "I want to feel you inside me."

Taking my hands he pinned them over my head making it clear he could do whatever he wanted to with me. If he wanted to fuck me against the wall he could do so easily. "I meant what I said," he whispered in my ear, "the first time I am inside you there will be no question I am making love to my woman. Have no doubts Sara, you are mine." The way he said 'mine' sent shivers through my body. It was almost as if part of him was reaching back to our most primal ancestors it sounded so feral. When his mouth smashed into mine his tongue forced its way into my mouth probing, exploring, telling me in no uncertain terms he was dominant and I belonged to him. I was content to let him think that; for now.

Releasing my hands he gently lowered me until my feet finally touched the ground. I was unsteady for a moment but he held on to me until I got my bearings. "Go get dressed," he said, directing me towards my room, "and if my jeans are dry we can go look at the car." I was in a fog walking down the hallway, the lust flowing through my body making it a challenge to even function. I wanted him to take me right there but instead, I would have to wait. I was determined that when it came time to play he was going to regret waiting so long.

Digging through my clothes I decided if we were going to go looking at a race car I was going to dress like a race car drivers girlfriend. It also has the added bonus of teasing the hell out of Rob. Stripping off the bikini bottoms I pulled on my shortest pair of daisy dukes before adding a white half tank top to show off the belly button piercing. With my nipples showing easily through the cloth I pulled my hair into a ponytail before slipping on a pair of sandals and grabbing his shirt. I'd seen women do it before so I held his shirt up to my nose and took a deep breath.

My knees buckled as his scent overwhelmed my senses and I suddenly understood why some women keep their boyfriend's clothes around to wear. For a moment it felt like his arms were around me and I promised myself that I would be stealing a shirt from him as soon as possible. Recovering I snagged the rest of his clothes before going out to the living room and watching as he pulled his jeans on. His back was to me and I could see his large cock hanging between his muscular legs. It was almost upsetting for me watching him slide the denim over his fine sculptured ass. Setting his clothes down I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "If you go dressed like this she will probably just give you the car for free." Running my hands over his abs I couldn't wait to lick and bite every inch.

"I'm sure you would like that." Turning around to grab his clothes his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Fuck me, who are you trying to kill?" Watching his eyes rake over my body I could see lust building as he took in my outfit. "Why do I think I'll be seeing outfits like this a lot?"

"Until I feel this exploding inside me," I said rubbing my hand over his cock, "I'm going to make sure everyone knows this is yours for the taking." Wrapping my arms around his waist I laid my head on his chest. "I want you to know something, I appreciate your willingness to just be a part of my life. I need this and I need you. You've no idea how important you are to me already. I just hope I don't scare you off."

"You're not going to scare me off," he said enclosing me in his arms, "I'm here because I want to be and I'm not going anywhere. I know this is all incredibly new for both of us but I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I can never thank Jennifer enough for bringing you into my life."

"If you would like I can thank her for you. She seemed to enjoy it quite a bit last time." I must admit the sound of him choking was incredibly funny for some reason.

"You and Jennifer? I'm not sure if I should be freaked out or turned on."

"Just so your images are clear it was Jennifer, Tiffany, and I with glistening oil. Your sister has the tastiest little pussy and although she's not very experienced she is enthusiastic." The looks on his face at the revelations about his sister's sexuality just seemed to be getting better and better.

"Ok, ok, that's quite enough. I'm not sure I could take any more information about my sister at the moment. Let's get going before you find a way to work me up any further." Heading out to Rob's truck I was brought to a halt as soon as we stepped outside.

"That's your truck," I asked, staring at the dark red lifted Ram 3500 diesel, "A bit of an upgrade from last night I think. What happened to the white truck?" Looking at the truck I saw it had the logo from his dad's construction company on it. I supposed it made sense that Rob would go to work with his dad.

"That truck was my first vehicle," he said, climbing up into the truck, "I used it for the racing simply because I don't want to throw the family's money into anyone's face. That was the reason for using the old dodge as well as running the car unsponsored. Dad agreed when I was ready to step up in classes he would help me out but first I had to prove I was serious by running the lower division."

Climbing in the interior was exactly as you would expect for a working truck with paperwork everywhere. Buckling myself into the passenger seat I heard a frustrated sigh and looked to see Rob staring at me. "I'd sit in the middle but there isn't room for me," I said, indicating all the paperwork.

"You know my dad has been pestering me for months to clean this thing out but I didn't see the point. One look from you and all of a sudden I'm wishing I'd listened to him."

"I know," I said as he pulled out onto the road, "and this seat is big enough for me to lay my head in your lap but like you said, not today. Besides had you told me about the truck I probably would have worn a skirt. It's going to be fun to play while you drive." He didn't make any faces but I noticed his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel. Flipping on his radio I think he was surprised when I didn't change the station and just sat back to enjoy the classic rock pouring out of his speakers. I was tempted to roll down the window and stick my feet out but the vast amount of papers in the truck combined with the fact it was still the middle of summer convinced me otherwise.

We talked as he drove and I found out that not only did he work for his dad but had gotten a degree in construction management from Arizona State. His dad was training him to take over the company one day and unlike some children, Rob was looking forward to following in his footsteps. I found myself extremely proud of Rob for having come so far from the bratty kid I remembered. The drive to Surprise passed quickly as we talked and soon arrived at an expansive house and I found myself regretting my choice of clothes

Knocking on the front door we were greeted by an attractive blonde in her mid-thirties who surprisingly was dressed in pink cotton shorts and a tank top. Her lack of a bra was as obvious as mine and the smile on her face faltered as soon as she saw me. "Rob," she said, a fake smile now plastered on her face, "I'm glad you could make it. Who's your friend?" I'm surprised the acid dripping off the word friend didn't start eating a hole in the floor.

"Kendra, this is my girlfriend Sara. Sara this is Kendra, the ex-wife of an idiot named Sam." The handshake between Kendra and I could likely go down as one of the shortest and coldest in recorded history. As we walked through the house it became apparent that Kendra was flustered by my presence and her plans to seduce Rob had been foiled. Despite that, she continued to focus on Rob and quickly excluded me from the conversation.

Reaching the back yard I did a double-take when I saw the size of the fifth wheel trailer she was selling. The trailer had to be almost thirty feet long and looked to be practically brand new. Opening the back Rob and Kendra went inside while I walked around the exterior. As I completed my lap around I began to hear them from inside the trailer. "Kendra, we agreed on a price. I don't understand why you're almost doubling the amount."

The look she threw me the moment I started coming up the ramp told me exactly why the price had increased. "I'm sorry I did some research and discovered it was worth a lot more." I wasn't sure just how hard I was going to play this until I saw the look on Rob's face. He had been looking forward to getting this car and this stupid horny bitch was getting in the way.

"Tell me, Kendra were you planning on raising the price before or after he fucked you." Spinning around she found her attempt to slap me aborted when I snatched her arm and twisted it around her back. Rob started to move but the look I shot him quickly settled him back against the wall. "That was a stupid move," I said just keeping her still, not yet hurting anything but her pride. Roughly grabbing her hair I pulled her back against me causing an unexpected moan. From the way she stiffened I don't think Kendra was expecting it anymore than we were but it didn't change the fact, I was going to use it against her.

Honestly, I kept expecting her to start fighting me but for some reason, she didn't. "Kendra," I said, feeling the warmth of her body against me, "I want you to answer me but if you can't talk just nod. Do you understand?" When she nodded yes I saw Rob's eyes open wide as he realized just how easily I took control of her. "Would you have raised the price if I wasn't here?" I asked getting my expected negative response. "So you want to punish him for finding someone he cares about," I whispered into her ear, "You want to punish him for finding some happiness, don't you?" Her body began to shake and after the first sob, I released her and gently helped her to the ground.