Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,009 Followers

"Yes, that's right, Melissa, just keep stroking me. Now, tell me what is going through your mind right at this moment."

"Oh god, this is so wrong, so immoral, so depraved—but I need you inside me. I need you to ... to ... to fuck me," I shouted. "I can almost visualise this scarlet orgasm bursting through me, and I want that more than anything in the world."

"More than having your pussy licked?"

I could only reply with a deep, guttural moan of corrupt desire.

"Mmm, I think we need to test the extent of your devotion, Melissa. Kneel on the bed with your bottom in the air; I'm going to fuck you hard—doggy style."

I knew that this was a real test, and I could hardly believe what I was doing, apparently willingly. My mind revolted at the thought of being plundered by this stranger; no, more than plundered, at being raped by this stranger, but allowing him to do it; to do me. No, it couldn't be rape—I was co-operating with him, and felt a sense of perverted excitement growing in me, particularly centred in my cunt as I now thought of it.

I climbed onto the bed, kneeling with my face on my folded arms and my bottom waving obscenely in the air. Glenn quickly joined me, kneeling behind me, and then wiping his cock along my now drooling pussy. The sensation was electric, and I groaned with desire, pushing back in an attempt to have him bury himself in me. He laughed and shifted slightly to continue his teasing.

"God, Glenn, please don't tease me any more. I need you so much. A few hours ago I was a conservative, inhibited suburban woman. Now I'm a sex starved slut, needing to feel my master bury himself in me. Please, oh god, please just do it."

"I love to hear a woman beg," he laughed, and then, with one long, smooth thrust, he entered me.

Words can't convey the mixture of lust, heat, sensual pain, delight and gratification that this simple act generated. I screamed at the sensation of my cunt being filled by this beautiful tool, and sobbed as he moved slowly but forcefully in and out.

"God, Melissa, you are so tight—and so hot. Lack of use, probably, but we'll change that very quickly. I love the feel of your cunt muscles trying to prevent me from pulling back; you really are a very sexy woman, particularly when you just let go and enjoy what happens."

Glenn's insight was totally accurate. My last fears disappeared as his cock thrust into me, and I gave myself over to the wholly abandoned pleasure of being driven to heights of sexual abandon and depravity. I wanted this so much. I wanted the almost overwhelming sensations that he was creating in me and I allowed my mind to take me into the depths of lust and ecstasy. This was where I belonged, and I knew I would want more experiences and more intense responses. And Glenn, my master, would be the source of these delights.

Glen continued to thrust into me and I started to slide away from reality into a half world of physical sensation and emotional release. My climax built, and I could feel his cock growing and spreading my pussy as he took me hard. I screamed with an unstoppable passion, wanting this more than anything I could ever remember, seeking a release that only he could give me.

But Glenn also knew how to prolong the agony, and he kept me simmering on the edge of explosion. I begged him to, "Please let me cum, sir, oh god, please grant me an orgasm ... you are tormenting me so much I am almost passing out. Oh god, Glenn, let me go; I'll do anything you say, be anyone you want, only please, I beg you, let me cum."

I sensed from his rapid breathing and his swelling cock that he, too, was on the edge, and I worked my muscles as hard as I could. With a roar, he thrust hard into me one last time and his cock erupted, spewing his cum into the depths of my cunt. That was all it took to send me over the edge as well, and with a howling scream my orgasm tore through me with an incandescent rainbow of colours and sensations. I collapsed onto the bed as Glen rolled off me, his shrinking cock leaving my pussy empty and desolate.

"You have another responsibility," Glenn demanded. "Get down and lick my cock completely clean."

I couldn't refuse, although tasting the combination of his cum and my juices caused me some reluctance. But again, I did as I was told, and discovered to my surprise, that it wasn't as bad as I'd feared, and I rather enjoyed the flavour. Maybe I had become totally depraved.

I was propped up on one elbow, looking deep into Glenn's almost hypnotic eyes, and wondering what he would do next. To break the ice, I said, "I don't suppose I'm the only woman or the first that you have enslaved this way?"

"No," he smiled, "but few have been as enthusiastic as you. Once your inhibitions have been overcome, you've become a natural slut, Melissa. I really enjoy you; others have been just receptacles for me to cum into, and one or two have screamed and shouted so much while I penetrated them that I gave up in disgust. In most cases, I can return my slaves to their previous state, but I shan't do that with you. I want to keep you as my own personal plaything, ready and willing for anything, any time."

I tried hard to object or to demand that he changed me back to the old Melissa but I discovered, to my great surprise, that I didn't want to go back. Glen had unlocked something in me that I wanted, no, needed to explore in much more depth, and I told him so.

"I'm not surprised, Melissa; I think we'll have lots of fun together, and I shall use you in ways that will excite you and make you shudder. But I will never harm you, or cause you any lasting damage."

I linked an arm around his neck and kissed him, long and deep, in a way that I could never remember kissing a man before. But I meant it this time, and I wanted it to happen again.

Glenn was still in a reflective mood. "I can remember that I've also carried out one or two special private commissions. One young man lived with his grandmother, who had been highly controlling. I heard her berating him in public over some minor misdemeanour and felt sorry for him. I approached him quietly, offering to change her whole relationship with him, hinting that I could extend this to sexual servitude if that turned him on."

"Tim, that was his name, was enthralled and wanted to know more, particularly about his grandmother becoming his sexual plaything. She was in her early sixties, a statuesque woman with a haughty, snobbish attitude—but a great pair of tits. I had to give him a small demonstration to persuade him; I merely made a minor modification in his mind to change the identity of his favourite rock group. Tim was totally convinced, and although we both had to hold her down while she screamed and threatened, the changes were made and she became quite subservient to him."

"A while later, Tim invited me over for a meal, and his grandmother waited on us, dressed in the most flimsy harem-style outfit; he had made her shave her pussy and her nipples showed through, completely engorged. As a special 'thank you', he instructed her to suck my cock, and she gave me a warm, wet blowjob that had me cumming in her red, lipstick-ed mouth very quickly. She swallowed everything, and then thanked me for the privilege of sucking my cock."

"Oh god, Glenn, that is so hot," I could hardly contain myself as that erotic image invaded my mind. "I wish I could have been that woman."

"Well, you can. Remember, you must suck my cock if I eat you out, so let's make a start. How about I eat your pussy while I recover, then you can work your magic on my cock."

In a flash I was up against the headboard with my legs spread as wide open as I could manage. I could feel myself heating up at the thought of him invading my pussy with his mouth and his hands, so much so that when he moved up and stroked a finger along my slit, I squealed and shook with pleasure.

But that was just the start. He inserted first one, then two fingers into my hot, wet pussy, going deep and slow. "Yes, Glenn, yes, please, more, that is so good," and I screamed when he introduced a third finger, wedging into my hole, finger fucking me in a way that I'd never experienced, but wanted so much more of. My pussy stretched to accommodate his fingers and gripped at them, never wanting them to leave and coating him in my juice.

His hand did leave and I groaned in disappointment, but a moment later I moaned and sobbed in a ferment of lust as he inserted one finger and turned his hand upwards to pat what I now know to be my G Spot.

As he stroked and touched this sensitive place, he kissed down my neck and arrived at my solid, throbbing nipples, biting into them and making me scream. I wanted more; this hot pain transmuted into pleasure, supplementing the pleasure from his fingers in my cunt. I was turning into a writhing ball of super-sensitive nerve ends.

And then he licked my clit. Oh god, I never imagined that such ecstasy could happen, but I was drowning in it, swamped by a barrage of exquisite feelings that sent my mind into overdrive. My hands clawed into the bedclothes and I writhed under his mastery of my body, erotic tension building exponentially. I moaned and whimpered a stream of meaningless cries, demands, pleas, entreaties, sobbing for Glenn to bring me to climax.

He stopped briefly. "Cum for me, Ms Caxton. Cum for your master."

His tongue returned to the delicious torment, sucking and nibbling my clit. With a piercing scream, my orgasm broke free in a towering release, my nectar flooding his face.

"Oh god, master, there's never been anything even remotely like that. How did you ... what did you ... oh god."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, Melissa, but now you must pay the piper. I want those soft, red lips around my cock, licking and sucking me to my own climax. And make it good, or I may have to relieve my disappointment on your beautiful bouncy bottom."

I had never done this before; my attitude to my husband was that, "putting his thing in my mouth" was dirty and disgusting. But Glenn had stripped away all my inhibitions, and I desperately wanted to give him that pleasure.

"Glenn, I can't wait. But I have to tell you I've never ... um, sucked a man's cock before, and I don't really know what to do. Please don't be angry with me if I get it wrong."

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Very well, Melissa, I'll coach you as we go. The one thing you must remember is to avoid using your teeth. That would make me very angry and cause you a severe punishment. Now, get down on your knees in front of me."

Naturally, I did as he commanded, to be again faced with his hard, threatening erection. My heart jumped at the thought of holding this strangely beautiful weapon in my mouth, and it gave me a tiny hint of control.

I took his cock in my hands and reached out to lick the tip. Then I licked down one side and up the other.

He moaned in pleasure. "Yes, slut, you're learning fast. Concentrate your tongue on the soft skin on the underside just below the helmet."

I did as I was told, coating this area with saliva and licking enthusiastically, generating more moans and, "You're getting into this so well, Melissa. Now, take the head into your mouth and slide that soft area back and forth along your tongue and suck gently at the same time."

I was enjoying this, and the increased sense of power it gave me to pleasure my master and feel him respond to my caresses.

"Oh yes, Melissa, suck me. Now gently, hold my balls in your hand and stroke around them."

His resulting groan told me that I was doing the right thing, but then he held my head to his groin and pushed his cock back towards my throat. I gagged and he relaxed his grip to let me recover, but then, using my head, worked my mouth back and forth along his cock. It started to swell as I licked and sucked this pulsating rod, and I knew my mouth would soon be bathed in his cream.

"Yes, yes, you beautiful bitch, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Take it, slut, take it all," he shouted, and then with an animal howl, he unloaded into my mouth, his cock jerking as he spurted his salty spunk into me.

While it wasn't my favourite taste sensation, it didn't repel me and I swallowed everything he had to offer. "Thank you, master," I whispered, unconsciously repeating Tim's story, "thank you for the privilege of sucking your cock."

"For a beginner, Melissa slut, you have done remarkable well. With practice you will become a world class cocksucker."

I mumbled words of gratitude, amazed that I should feel so thrilled at being, in Glenn's words, 'a world class cocksucker'. But this was the new Melissa Caxton, and that was an exciting achievement.

Glenn then stood and began to dress himself and I pulled on a robe although my heart flipped over. He was going to leave me.

"Master, please don't go. Please stay with me. You've opened the door to paradise; please don't close it again so quickly. I beg you—you can do anything you want to me, only please stay." I grovelled on the ground and wrapped my arms round his legs in a display of unashamed humiliation.

"Hmm. Well, that might be arranged, only there is a price to be paid, Melissa, and it's a price you may not like."

"Oh anything, anything at all, master. You only have to say the words."

"Very well, slut. I want your daughter. I want Amanda."

I gasped with shock. Not Amanda, too. Surely he couldn't want the same depraved devotion from my darling, sweet daughter. I was sure she was still a virgin, and the idea of Glenn dominating her as he had dominated me caused me to fight against his emotional control.

"No Glenn, please, you can't use my daughter that way. Please don't try to enslave her."

"Are you disobeying me, Melissa?"

"I suppose I am, but I want Amanda to make her own decisions, and she can't do that if you take over her mind."

"Melissa, is there anything in our relationship that you don't like, anything that doesn't completely delight you?"

"No, I guess not, but ..."

Glenn wasn't going to let me off the hook. "If that's the case, Melissa, why are you so determined that Amanda shouldn't have the same experience?"

I couldn't deny this, and as the idea seeped into my shocked brain, other thoughts started to come to the surface.

I had been introduced to a whole new world of sensations and delights. Why shouldn't Amanda also experience this? She was of legal age and maybe we could both please my master together. My husband had once or twice referred to 'a threesome', an idea that had then revolted me. Now that idea started to generate heat in my pussy.

"I ... I don't know ... I don't know whether Amanda would agree. She is ... she is such a sweet child, the idea of submitting to you would be so shocking to her."

"Well, Melissa, we shall just have to see. I will stay here with you on condition that you invite Amanda here as soon as possible, and I will do the rest, although I might ask you to cuff her wrists and ankles. That will prove to her that you are totally submissive to me."

I groaned, partly in fear but also in anticipation of seeing my daughter controlled by the man who was now my master and who I had never even seen a few hours ago.

"Yes, sir, I will telephone her and invite her over for lunch tomorrow. That's not really uncommon; she enjoys my cooking."

I made the call, and Amanda agreed enthusiastically, unknowingly sealing her own fate.

"Excellent, Melissa slut, now let us have an early night. I feel like fucking you until you scream, and then turning you over and fucking your arse until you scream—again. But first, I think we should shower together."

I gasped. This was something that even my husband had never suggested, and I should certainly have refused if he had. But now the idea of being naked and wet close to Glenn thrilled me and I rushed to lose the robe and run to the bathroom. Glenn stripped again as well, and the sight of his cock, even though it was still only partly erect, gave me a rush of pleasure.

I soaped his body, murmuring words of lust and desire, paying particular attention to his cock, which soon became hard and threatening. He washed my body, adding to the delight I was already feeling. His hands soaped slowly and sensually over my tits, squeezing and flicking my nipples and sending shivers directly to my pussy. Then he revealed the reason for the shower.

"Support yourself on the ledge round the shower, Melissa, spread your legs and bend forward so I can get a good view of your gorgeous curvy bottom."

I did as instructed, and then felt a new and unexpected sensation. Glen slid one soapy finger in between my cheeks and pressed it firmly against my back door. With a push, he entered my anus and I squealed, partly in surprise, partly in disapproval at this invasion of my most secret place. He pushed more of his finger in and wriggled it around, and after the first shock, I found the sensation not entirely unpleasant.

"Why are you doing this, master?" I enquired, and while the answer was not wholly unexpected, it still shocked me.

"I am going to take your arse, slut. I am going to shove my cock into your rectum and fuck you hard until you cum with me buried deep inside you. But I don't want to hurt you too much, so a little preparation is needed. This is just the start."

I moaned, mainly in fear, but my new lust-driven character felt a sense of anticipated pleasure. But then the pain returned as he inserted a second finger and started to spread my hole and I screamed with the discomfort. Oddly, that receded somewhat as he worked at me, opening me up in preparation for his promised assault on my arse. And it disappeared completely when he removed his fingers, then bent and licked up from my perineum to my hole, rimming me and inserting his tongue a little way into the hole. This was erotic and highly arousing, and I begged him to take me right away.

"Horny little slut, aren't you? Sorry, slave, but you'll have to wait until I've given you a good fucking and then I can loosen you up a little more so you will be ready to accept my cock."

I moaned in frustration, and he slapped my bottom hard, once on each cheek, and again I squealed at the stinging indignity. We dried off and headed for my bedroom.

"Now then, Melissa, I want you to straddle me and ride me to climax while I watch your beautiful tits jiggle and bounce, and maybe torture them for some extra fun."

He leaned down and stroked my pussy, finding it wet with anticipation, and he put his fingers in my mouth to lick off the evidence of my enthusiasm. I swung my leg over him and positioned myself above his straining cock. He entered me hard and fast, and drove hard up into my yearning cunt. The intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain sent me spiralling towards orgasm, and I begged him not to stop.

"Oh god ... please take me hard ... harder ... fuck my poor neglected pussy ... don't stop ... please, master, I'm so close ... please ... I'm going to cum, I can't stop ... oh god fuckfuckfuckfuck ..."

I could hear someone screaming wildly and I suddenly realised it was me as my orgasm created a multi-coloured blaze of sensation. As my cunt clamped hard onto his raging cock, he exploded with a roar of delight, emptying his hot cream into me.

We lay next to each other for a while as I guess he needed time to recover; my mind was now full of images of him mounting me and forcing his cock into my arse. Fear was an element, but excitement was even more potent and I trembled as Glenn stroked my body and pinched and twisted my nipples. For the first time I realised how depraved I had become, but even so, I embraced that depravity and wanted more. Much more.

Glenn recovered quickly and leaned over me. "Tell me to fuck your arse. Tell me how much you want it."

I couldn't resist and, in any case, I didn't want to. "Please sir, please take my arse with your beautiful tool. Ever since you first suggested it, I've been almost cumming with the thought of you doing my bottom. And when you used your tongue on me in the shower, I thought I was going to heaven."

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,009 Followers