Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,026 Followers

"Very well, Ms Caxton, over on your hands and knees for a little more preparation."

He liberally drizzled lube around my hole and worked in first one finger, then a tapered butt plug while I moaned and whimpered with the discomfort and indignity. Then I felt disappointed when he withdrew the plug but I gasped and screamed with joy when he eased the head of his cock into my puckered rosebud. My sphincter muscle spasmed but he slapped me hard on each cheek, and the sting distracted me while he pushed past the obstacle. And then he took me, hard with long thrusting strokes deep in my arse while he whispered obscenities in my ear.

"Slut ... cum slut ... anal whore ... cock slave ... you can't resist, can you, bitch? ... play with your clit and then tell me how much you like this."

"Oh god, oh god, I've never felt anything ... yes, please, I want it all ... fuck my arse until I collapse ... make me scream ... godgodgodgodgod ... more, please master, more."

And he continued until my anal muscles clamped down on him, my pussy went into spasm and I howled in a keening wail as I came. Once again, this had the effect of sending Glenn into orbit and he filled me with his hot seed.

We fell apart and slept like the dead until ten o'clock the next morning. Glenn woke shortly after me and we had separate showers as I prepared for Amanda's arrival around midday. I'd settled on a simple meal of steak and salads for lunch, easy to prepare then Glenn took me aside and gave me my instructions for Amanda's arrival.

"When she comes in, I'll be standing close to the kitchen chair. Introduce me to her and I'll hold out my hand for her to shake it. I'll grab that hand, and although she'll probably try to hit me with it, I should be able to hold her other hand. I want you to stand behind the chair and cuff her wrists to it and I'll grab her ankles and cuff them. I might have to slap her to stop her struggles, and we'll need to use the gag, but there shouldn't be too much trouble."

"Yes, master", I replied but with erotic visions of my lovely daughter bound and at the mercy of our master, and dreaming of watching him take her while she screamed in that wonderful mixture of bliss and pain that I had come to crave so much.

"You're really getting off on this, aren't you, Ms Caxton? You can't wait to see me humiliate and rape your daughter, knowing that she will get as much of a charge from it as you will."

"Ooh yes, Sir, that idea is truly warming me up—my pussy is getting quite damp from just thinking about it."

Just before midday, the doorbell rang and I admitted my daughter. Knowing what was about to happen, I appraised her undoubted physical attractions, certain of how Glenn would appreciate them. Blond, with long hair down her back, bright blue eyes, high cheekbones and a regular face with slightly "pouty" lips and a long swan-like neck. Her "beautiful boobs" sat high on her chest and her legs ran smoothly from delicate feet to a bottom, as "gorgeously curvy" as mine. Three inch heels made her look taller than a natural 5'6-7".

I introduced her to Glenn as my friend, and Amanda looked a little suspicious as she held out a well-manicured hand to him—Amanda was a beautician and always tried to look her best. Her suspicions were justified as Glen seized the proffered hand twisted her arm up behind her back, grabbing the other wrist as he did so, and then pushed her back into the chair where I cuffed her wrists to the back of the chair.

As might be expected, Amanda was consumed with fury. "What the fuck are you doing, you bastard? What game are you playing at? And have you gone fucking crazy, mum?"

By this time, Glenn had clamped her ankles and stood looking at our captive. I laughed. "You are so right, Mandy dear, that's just what has happened. I'm fucking as much as I can and it's crazy." Just to prove how far I'd gone, I dropped to my knees and kissed Glenn's feet in submission.

"Oh my god, mum, how come you've allowed this bastard to defile you like this?"

Glenn stepped in at this point. "Don't worry your pretty little head about that, Mandy—I'm just about to defile you in the same way."

She shouted and screamed until Glenn pushed the ball gag into her mouth, then, in spite of her trying to prevent further humiliation, he clamped the headphones onto Amanda's head and started the laptop.

I watched, fascinated as Amanda gradually became still and her head slumped forward. Glenn looked at me and smiled, "That went well, although her mind seemed a bit, shall we say, 'harder' than yours. Now, release her and let's get her into a lounge chair."

Amanda gradually regained consciousness, although at first she seemed rather light headed. When she recovered, Glen started his interrogation.

"Hi Amanda, how do you feel right now?"

"I'm fine. A bit dizzy, but that's starting to wear off."

"Great. Now, if you remember you had been calling me some quite unpleasant names before this experience. How do you feel about me now? Still want to cut my balls off and jam them down my throat?"

"No. No, I guess I ... I just want ... to obey you. To do anything you tell me."

"And you don't have a problem with that?"

"No, Sir."

I knew just how she felt, and her compliance started to make me feel warm inside. I could see my own daughter being fucked hard by my master, taking her virginity and making her howl in climax. Oh god I was starting to feel so aroused—I would help him take her; maybe he would allow me to pinch and twist her nipples and make her scream.

And then reality started to break through this fog of lust. Was I really fantasising about having an intimate relationship with my own daughter? What had I become—but now that didn't matter. I knew what I wanted and I would beg Glenn to let me be part of this new erotic journey.

"First things first then, Amanda. Tell us about your sexual experiences."

She hesitated and I rushed in. "Oh no, master. Amanda is still a virgin; we have always agreed that she would wait until she married."

"Sorry to disappoint you, mum, but I lost my cherry while I was still at school. A boy in my class begged me to let him but he wasn't very experienced and it hurt a bit, and I didn't try again for over a year. Then I met a wonderful guy who treated me like a princess and I fell hard for him. You may remember me talking about Jerry Tate."

"We were together for over a year but then I discovered he was married and wasn't going to leave his wife. I was broken-hearted but my girlfriend Suzie comforted me, in more ways than one, and introduced me to the wonders of lesbian sex. I'm not a lesbian 'cos I still enjoy some guys, but I do like to swing both ways."

I was horrified at how my daughter had deceived me after all our long mother/daughter talks about sex and keeping herself pure for marriage. At least, I told myself that I was horrified, but other thoughts kept invading my mind. Thoughts about Jerry having sex with my daughter, thoughts about my daughter writhing and screaming in ecstasy as he took her over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm. Thoughts about my daughter in another woman's arms. And then dark, dim, perverted thoughts about me having sex with my own daughter.

Suddenly my mind blew itself apart, and I knew, without hesitation, that Glenn's enslavement had only been a means to an end. An end that had been completely hidden by an overlay of cant and false belief about sex fed to me by rigid, authoritarian parents. An end comprising sexual adventure in all its forms, giving and taking pleasure and being a vehicle for my own and others' ecstasy.

Glenn broke into my reverie. "Well, Amanda, what do you think is going to happen now?"

"Now you can control my actions and we've been talking exclusively about sex, I guess you're going to fuck me."

"Give the lady a cigar. And how do you feel about that?"

She hesitated while she seemed to be collecting her thoughts. "Oh god, I want your cock inside me so much. I want you to screw me and fill me with your hot meat until I scream in release and then I want to clean your cock with my tongue and bring you back to life and then suck you off so you'll cum in my mouth. Please ..."

"Hmm, what a perfect answer. Go to your mother's bedroom, strip naked and get into the middle of her bed on your hands and knees, resting your head on folded arms to present your bottom in the best possible way. Now, go."

"Yes, master," and she dashed from the room.

"I think your daughter will be a very obedient little slave, Ms Caxton; I'm really going to enjoy her."

"Yes, master, but ..." My fears were flooding towards the surface—I was deathly afraid that he would prefer Amanda to me and that I would be discarded like a piece of useless trash.

Glenn seemed to understand my fears and moved towards me, taking me in his arms. "I would never leave you, never let you go. When I enslaved you, I took control of your emotional wellbeing, and that remains a big priority I won't walk away from. Besides, I love hearing you scream in a frenzy of wanton longing. I love seeing you shuddering with lustful desire."

I nearly fainted as I absorbed that catalogue of thrilling promise, all the promise of his words and the images they conjured up in my head. I wanted to rip all my clothes off and rape him on the spot, but I knew I should be punished severely for any such attempt.

So I followed him meekly to my room and as I entered I saw my daughter on her hands and knees, her legs spread widely apart and her alabaster bottom pointing lewdly into the air. Glenn stroked his hands across her trembling globes, and I could see her sex glistening with the evidence of her arousal.

Glenn turned to me with a wicked smile. "Melissa, come here and run your finger along your daughter's slit and tell me how wet she is."

I gasped in surprise and shock. "Oh but master, I couldn't do that to my own daughter." But then I felt the power of his command.

"Melissa," he ordered, "don't disobey me. You know you must do as I tell you. Now, stroke your daughter's pussy."

I couldn't refuse and moved to the bed, tentatively touching Amanda's most secret place, and a long, deep, throaty moan escaped her lips. She was saturated, and when I told Glenn, his answer took me further along the road of depravity.

"Just as I suspected. Now lick her juices off your fingers."

I was powerless to refuse; tasting my daughter was surely the act of a complete base whore, but the flavour was warm and almost flowery, and I loved it. I was suddenly assailed by a powerful desire to taste this nectar again, this time from its source.

This was not to be, for Glenn threw his clothes off and climbed onto the bed behind Amanda. His rampant cock led the way, and he touched it lightly to her opening. She squealed with excitement and tried to push back onto him, but Glenn was in charge and slapped her bottom twice, quite hard.

"Patience, you horny bitch, you'll have to wait until I'm ready."

So saying he withdrew slightly and then wiped his cock slowly along her weeping pussy, generating gasps and pleas for him to take her. When he was sure she was sufficiently heated, Glenn mounted her like a stallion mounting a mare and she screamed at the force of his invading weapon.

My dear, sweet daughter writhed and sobbed as Glenn impaled her, but she pushed back, wanting to claim more of him and her sobs were mixed with cries of joy as she begged him, "Please fill me with your wonderful cock ... give me everything you've got ... do me hard and make me scream ... oh god, more, please, more ..."

And I knew what she was feeling, how good it was to be taken by our master, and I wanted to be the one being plundered and ravished by him.

Amanda's breathing changed to fast, ragged gasps and she whimpered incoherent sounds of lust and desire as she shuddered and thrashed in a growing climax.

Glenn slapped her again, hard, twice on each trembling cheek. "Don't you dare cum until I do, and I've still got a way to go," he growled.

Amanda wailed in frustration and need, her scream rising in a crescendo as Glenn suddenly grasped her hips and with one final thrust and a howl of triumph, emptied himself into her. This was enough to trigger Amanda's own orgasm, and her body shook in clonic spasms as she rode out what must have been an all-time high for her.

"Mmm, delicious, Amanda—I'm really going to enjoy you," Glenn was enthusiastic about his latest conquest.

After they had both descended from their extreme sexual high, Glenn demanded, "Now, Amanda, I want you to tell us about your deepest, darkest sexual desire. Your mother's was quite simple—she wanted to feel a man eating her out, and I was able to oblige. I wonder if I can provide the same service for you?"

Amanda's eyes turned smoky, filled with what seemed to me to be an almost unnatural light. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

Glenn simply nodded, and she turned to face me. "I have this completely depraved desire to have sex with my mother. And more than that, I want her to submit to me so I can do anything I want to her."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Amanda had gone from my sweet, virginal daughter to a rampant sexual dominant in a matter of less than an hour, and she looked at me with undisguised lust.

"Oh my god, Mandy, how can you say such a thing? I'm your mother, for god's sake, and we can't do things like that."

"Oh but Melissa, you can," Glenn was unequivocal. "I think it would be searingly hot to see Amanda control her mother and see her mother writhe and beg in her arms, wanting desperately to cum, while she dominates your body for her own pleasure; and, of course, for yours as well."

I knew how far I had gone along the road to complete debauchery when I asked, "Will I be able to eat Amanda's pussy and taste her sweet addictive juices straight from the source?"

"Oh yes," Glenn was in control and didn't give Amanda the option of any comment. But when I looked at her, her face was contorted with a hungry desire that told me everything I needed to know.

"This is certainly a rather unexpected development, and I'd be interested to know what has driven Amanda to this position," Glenn expressed his curiosity.

"Master, I love my mother deeply, but she has always been an uptight, inhibited woman, unable to gain any pleasure from sex with my father, although he lacked any subtlety at all. I knew that under all those layers of repression, there had to be someone more earthy, more sensual trying to get out. Now you have released her from that bondage, and I want to feed off her desires and channel them in my direction for the satisfaction of both of us."

I shivered with a mixture of anticipation and hesitation at those words. Could they possibly be true? Did I really want to have sex with my own daughter? What would happen to me if I did submit to her demands? And what would happen to my relationship with Glenn, blazing into life so recently, now possibly buried in a storm of lesbian lust?

Glenn saw my dilemma very clearly. "I think there is a simple answer to this, Melissa. If I am not with you, Amanda will be your Dom, and you will refer to her as Mistress Amanda. She will control all aspects of your personal life, as I do, but, Amanda," he addressed my daughter, "you will not interfere with her business activities, you will not harm her or make any permanent mark on her body, and if she needs to be spanked for transgressions, you will only use your hands. Are these rules understood, Amanda?"

"Yes Sir."

Melissa?

"Yes Sir."

Glenn continued. "On the occasions when I am present, and I intend this to be frequently, you will both submit to me and obey me without hesitation. I shall use either or both of you as I choose at the time, and I am already looking forward to an energetic threesome with you both. Is this understood, Melissa?"

"Yes Sir."

Amanda?

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I think we have the basis of a very successful relationship, and I look forward to using you unrestrainedly in future. Now, I am going to leave you to your own devices for a few days, so you can get used to being under your daughter's control, Melissa."

So saying, Glenn turned and left the house, leaving Amanda and I alone. She looked at me as if I was a sacrificial lamb and she was a tiger about to consume her prey.

"Come here, mother and eat my pussy until I cum in your face. You had better do a really good job or I will spank your sumptuous bottom until you scream for mercy. Is this understood, mother-slut?"

"Yes Mistress Amanda."

She lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, her sweet young pussy open and waiting to be taken, and I realised that I wouldn't be able to resist this tempting morsel, even if I'd wanted to. I wanted to tease her just a little, and as I lay between her legs, I kissed up the inside of one leg from her knee to just below her drooling slit. Then I kissed up the other side, murmuring words of desire and subjugation. I told her how much I wanted to kiss her pussy and bury my face in her, to hear her rising ecstasy and to make her cum.

And then I worked my tongue into her hot, trembling cunt, pushing it in as far as I could go, hearing her moan with her craving, and knowing that I was taking her towards a mind-blowing climax. Then my probing tongue found her clitoris, now standing proud from its hood and I nibbled on it, generating screams from my daughter as I drove her even closer to the edge.

I reached up, finding her tits and her nipples hard and needy. I pinched each one, causing her screams to become louder and more desperate as the erotic pain swept through her. It didn't take long. My daughter's legs clamped around my head as she shook and howled, her climax sweeping through her body, a huge orgasm seeming to tear her apart, and my face covered in her luscious, almost flowery juices.

"You did so well, mother-slut that I'm willing to reward you the same way."

"Oh yes, please, Mistress Amanda, please lick my pussy, please bite my nipples, please, oh god, I beg you, please make me cum."

"Of course; you ask so nicely, but it's not quite enough. You will crawl to me on hands and knees, look up into my eyes and ask, 'Please, Mistress Amanda, treat me like the bitch I am and give me pleasure by your tongue and hands.' And then I might, just might, do as you ask."

Amanda stood and walked to the other side of the room, and then spoke one word; "Crawl."

I had never felt so humiliated in all my life. My darling daughter, my Amanda, degrading me and treating me like some lesbian whore. Part of me wanted to jump to my feet and rush from the room and never see her again, but that part was soon swamped by an irresistible desire to feel her tongue all over my most private but most sensitive parts. I realised that there was no way I could resist my mistress, nor did I want to. I would do anything she demanded, and I knew that I would receive as much pleasure from her attentions as she would giving them.

So I crawled to her feet and looked up into her eyes, repeating the submissive formula she had required.

"On your back on the bed, mother, and play with your tits. I want to see the nipples proud and aching."

I moaned with desire and did as she said, pinching and twisting my nipples, the erotic heat starting to spread through my body, and I could feel my pussy starting to become damp.

"Yes, time for me to take control of your body, mother, and use it for my pleasure, as well as yours."

With that, my mistress/daughter shimmied down the bed, and ran her tongue across the engorged lips of my pussy. I squealed with passion, but the squeals turned to moans as Amanda opened her mouth and covered the whole of my pussy, sucking the lips into her mouth, working her tongue up and down the slit and rolling it around my clit.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,026 Followers