Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers

"Ooh my god, yes, ooh, aargh, mmm, yes oh that's so good." I was nearly out of my mind.

Amanda rolled onto her side and pulled me upwards, wanting our enjoyment to last longer. She kissed me deeply when she had manoeuvred me into position.

"Now spread your legs as wide as you can, you slut," and when I did so, my mistress knelt between my legs, then pulled my pussy up until we were both pressed together. "Now wrap your legs round me," my daughter demanded, "and pull me in as close to you as you can."

The mutual friction and stimulation of our two wet pussies and our two sets of engorged tits created a series of gasps, moans, whimpers and squeals from both of us. I shuddered as I lay on the bed and Amanda tossed her head in a frenzy, making her hair fly in all directions.

"Oh mistress, oh fuck, you're so good, I don't think I can hold off much longer, I'm going to cum in a minute," I gasped in a broken voice.

"Not yet, bitch," my daughter asserted her dominance. "Just one more change of pace, then I might let you cum."

I was more passive and whimpered, "Mmm please mistress, don't make me wait too long. I desperately need an orgasm or I'll collapse."

With that, my daughter slid one leg under mine and one leg over the other, bringing us into a scissors position.

The direct pressure on our respective clits created a rising turmoil of lust and anticipation and we both cried out and gasped as our respective orgasms grew closer. Amanda obviously knew what she was doing and was aiming for us both to climax at the same time.

We both became consumed in the thrill of the approaching summit, and worked against each other in an almost frantic determination to explode in monumental orgasms.

"Oh Amanda, this is so good, I'm cumming, mistress, I'm going to cum all over your hot pussy. I can't hold off any longer, god, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yesyesyesyes ..." And my cries turned to a scream as my orgasm hit me like a freight train at full speed.

In turn, my daughter cried out, "I'm cumming too, mother-slut, I'm going to cover your pussy with my juice. Let it all happen, mother, make me cum you slut, oh yes, oh god, fuckfuckfuckfuck ...," as her orgasm blasted through her.

After we came down from the amazing high, we took a leisurely shower together, soaping and stroking each other's body, then falling into bed to sleep. Even so, sleep was rather broken as we woke several times to touch, caress and whisper hot endearments.

I woke first the following morning; my daughter was naked on her back, and I licked softly around her nipples, then blew on them so that they hardened. This woke Amanda who dreamily asked me, "What are you doing, slut?"

"Making my mistress feel good—I hope."

"Mmm, yes, now come and lick my pussy and make me feel even better."

I did as instructed, and brought Mistress Amanda to a loud, energetic climax.

Two days later, my daughter returned from work with a gleam in her eyes and a package in her hand. I looked curiously and asked her what it was.

"Bedroom, slut, then strip slowly and provocatively, and I'll show you what I've bought."

I did as I was told, not only because my mistress commanded me to, but because of the surge of desire that it created in me. I had quickly become a willing slave to my daughter, wanting to pleasure her and needing the excitement she was able to create in me. We had achieved a hot, steamy relationship, and I knew Amanda became very aroused at being able to control me and see me do as she demanded. The feeling was entirely mutual.

Amanda also stripped and sat in the chair in front of where I knelt in the approved submissive posture.

"Do you know what this is, mother?"

I looked up and could hardly believe my eyes. In her hand she held a model of a huge black cock, showing a bulbous head and veins along its side. It came complete with large balls and was attached to some form of harness.

"Oh god, mistress, are you going to use that on me? I'm sure it's too big for my little pussy."

My daughter laughed with anticipation. "Mother-slut, this is a strap on dildo, and I'm going to fuck you with it. As an added bonus, I can squeeze the balls and squirt artificial cum into you as you climax. And if you can get a baby out of there, I have no doubt you'll be able to accept my plastic pal. Now you'd better prepare for it; lick it all over and get it really wet, wet enough to be able to slide into your needy cunt."

I could feel myself starting to heat up, and I doubted that it would need too much saliva to get this monster into me; I was so wet that my juices started to dribble down my legs.

"Ooh, so mummy-slut is looking forward to getting taken by this great big cock, is she? Well, come here and bend over the end of the bed with your gorgeous, sumptuous bottom high in the air."

Once again, I did as I was told, hardly able to hold back my enthusiasm, panting eagerly as Amanda first wiped the tool along my slit. I moaned with pleasure, and then she took the artificial cock firmly in her hand and inserted it steadily into my drooling cunt.

The sensation was truly amazing. Pain as it spread my lips and channel wider than it had ever been before, but an accompanying feeling of being filled and of erotic tension building rapidly at my core. God, how I wanted this, and my daughter thrust steadily in and out of my soaking pussy, bringing me closer to climax.

But exciting and erotic though this was, there was something not completely satisfying about it. It was artificial, and lacked the intensity and intimacy of a real live cock. I wished it was my master's cock plundering my cunt to bring me to a real life orgasm. This was a fair substitute, though, and my daughter's steady thrusting brought me to the edge. When she squeezed the balls and squirted the fluid into me, I slipped over the edge into a climax that I enjoyed, but that lacked the earth-shattering quality of an orgasm with either my master or even my mistress.

Mistress Amanda then had me lick the dildo clean; I enjoyed tasting myself, and this was a good opportunity to indulge that little fetish.

"Not quite as good as the real thing, hey, mother slut?" she queried. "I thought about having you do me with it, but maybe we can just enjoy each other again."

So saying, Amanda arranged us in the scissors position and we rode each other to a much more satisfying conclusion.

The rest of the week was a smorgasbord of hot, erotic encounters. I was instructed to service my daughter, and did so with enthusiasm and, I think, an unexpected level of skill. My new life as a sex slave had become enormously fulfilling, and everything we did filled me with joy and a sense of achievement that I'd never experienced before Glenn came into my life.

Glenn sent me a message that he would be returning around midday on Saturday and that Amanda and I were to be waiting submissively for him. I had given him a house key, so he would be able to come straight to us as we awaited his pleasure.

Amanda was almost as excited as I was; she too had fallen under his spell and although she enjoyed dominating me, she told me several times that she could hardly wait for Glenn to take her again. Hard, for preference.

I reflected again that, although Glenn had taken me by force with his mind control machine, I now didn't care about that and my thoughts were focussed solely on the pleasure that he brought me. There was no sense at all that I might want to go back to my old repressed ways, even though I had to keep up a pretence for business purposes.

I talked to Amanda about this, and wasn't surprised to learn that she had very similar thoughts.

At the appointed hour on the Saturday, Amanda and I knelt side by side in the submissive position, quivering with excitement. This was heightened as we heard the key in the door, and our master strolled into the room, looking just as irresistible as a week ago. His black, curly hair almost begged for my hands to bury themselves in it, and his bright blue eyes appraised our bodies with an obvious lust that had my pulse racing and my pussy becoming moist.

"Well, isn't this a beautiful sight. Two attentive slaves shaking eagerly, awaiting their master's pleasure. Who will offer me obeisance first?"

With that, Amanda pushed me aside and crawled across the floor to kiss Glenn's feet, murmuring, "Please take me, master, please take me hard and show me no mercy. I so want you to ravish my needy pussy and make me scream with ecstasy."

"Hmm, very enticing. Now, how about you, Melissa?"

I crawled across to Glenn rather more sedately, kissing his feet and then pressing my cheek to his shoes. "I am yours, master. Do whatever you want to me. I am your sex slave and your pleasure is my only desire."

"Hmm. Two very enchanting and totally degraded pets. Just how I like them. As you are both so horny and both so willing, I suggest a threesome, with Melissa eating out her daughter while I fuck Melissa from behind. That seems a pretty good compromise to me."

I squealed with delight and gasped, "Oh god, yes, master, please ... that sounds perfect."

Amanda said nothing, but dashed for my bedroom to prepare herself. Glenn and I followed more sedately, and he stroked my bottom as we went. "You have such a lovely bottom, Melissa; what did your husband call it—a 'gorgeously curvy arse', wasn't it? He was right, wasn't he?"

"I suppose so, but you make it feel so much better and you make me feel like I want you to do anything and everything to it."

"Mmm, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy fucking you doggy style like the bitch you are, bouncing on those superb, creamy curves."

All I could do was moan in appreciation, louder when he slapped me firmly on each cheek.

Amanda was waiting in the bedroom, her back against the bed-board with her legs spread wide, revealing her smoothly shaved pussy already dribbling with her juices, which I could hardly wait to taste.

I shimmied into position with my head buried between my daughter's legs, and my bottom pushed provocatively into the air. I heard Glen remove his clothes and then felt him climb up behind me. I took a first tentative lick across Amanda's slit before Glenn wiped his cock along mine. I groaned with desire and then licked more firmly and purposefully along my daughter's lips. She whimpered and begged for more, her whimpers turning to moans as I found her clit and licked and sucked at it.

In the meantime, Glenn had found my pussy, hot, wet and waiting to be plundered. He slid himself into me in one long, solid stroke, and I gasped with the mixture of pain and pleasure. Being filled with a real live cock, used as skilfully as only my master could was a recipe for an orgasm of monumental proportions. He used me in a way that had me shuddering and screaming, but still needing to concentrate on my daughter's cunt.

I knew she was getting closer to a climax as she shook and squealed as I nibbled at her clit, then inserted a finger into her centre, turning it upwards to find her G spot. This had the desired effect and her squeals turned to screams as I continued the treatment, not giving her any respite from the intensely erotic stimulation.

In the meantime, Glenn was having a similar effect on me, his cock pounding mercilessly into my silken channel where my cunt muscles tried in vain to hold him and prevent him from withdrawing. This lust-fuelled battle was reaching its peak when he reached round and started to play with my clit.

Everything went into overdrive. I screamed into my daughter's cunt and licked her as hard as I could, biting her clit as I went. She screamed and held my head to her, begging for more. I could feel Glenn's cock swell and throb as he suddenly lost control and pumped into me, howling in triumph as he did so. That was enough to drive me into a flaming, red hot orgasm and I gave a keening wail, and this was enough to send Amanda into orbit as well.

We all shook, gasped and trembled as we gradually came down into post-coital bliss and lay tangled with each other on the bed. Glenn was the first to recover.

"Well done, my pets. That was truly a wondrous fuck and you both performed above and beyond the call of duty. I'm going to enjoy using you both as and when the urge takes me, and I want you to enjoy those sessions. Now, how do you both feel?"

Amanda started. "Master, you have opened my eyes to something I only ever dreamed of. Red hot sex with a dominant master who will take me to decadent scarcely believable extremes. That is what I most need, and if I can add my mother-slut to that equation, my life will be completely fulfilled."

I looked at him through lust-hazed eyes. "Oh god, master, use me any way you like. Make me scream with pleasure—I can't get enough of you." This was now absolutely true. Any vestige of the old Melissa Caxton had been burned out of me, and while I knew I had to maintain a façade for the public, I also knew that my future would exist in a glow of sexually induced bliss at the hands of my master Glenn, and of my mistress Amanda. I couldn't want anything more, and my pussy was already starting to weep at the thought of it.

For one fleeting moment I thought of my ex-husband and laughed to myself at how he would react if he could see me now. But not for him the pleasures of my body; they were reserved for the two people to whom I was now wholly submissive. So good, so very good.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers