Transforming Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The line was ringing now. Only Ruth would be there at this time of day. Both her parents would be at their precious fashion house. They were never home when there was work to be done -- and there was always work to be done.

"Hello?" Allison was shocked to hear her mother's voice on the line. The woman was nodding to her encouragingly.

"M-Mom?" Allison spoke hesitantly.

Suddenly the room was full of the sounds of her mother weeping out her apologies, her regrets, her guilt. Allison's heart hardened a little more with each tearful gasp as her mother went on and on in her explanation - no, Allison thought, coldly, her "rationalization". Oh, yes, she was full of regret, but nothing that a new diamond and ruby tennis bracelet wouldn't set to rights. Why, that would undoubtedly cheer her right up. Finally, when she could take no more, Allison spoke into the room.

"Tell Ruth I love her." she said, glancing at the woman beside her. "Good bye Mother." she tried to fill the speaking of that title with all the disgust she felt at that moment.

"Guardian, end communication,"

Allison's mother was cut off in mid-sob. The woman turned to face Allison, looking insufferably smug. But it was wasted on the girl. Desolation covered her like a hair shirt, prickling and scratchy against the surfaces of her mind.

"What is it you expect of me?" she asked softly, dejected. No more tears. They were all dried up.

"Why, obedience, of course. Total, unquestioning obedience in all things."

Allison simply nodded, her eyes vacant.

So ends Part 1 of Transforming Allison.

12