All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 02'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeap, I wish...

my wife would undergo such a transformation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The slut is now

all but a prostitute - except she doesn't get paid for it - like they say marriage is only legalised prostitution. cheaper to stay single and pay a whore when you want a fuck.

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago
good so far!

like the story so far... but i think the end of this chapter would have been great if he left a couple of hundred for his whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good character development

This chapter continues the character development that the reader is introduced to in the first chapter. As in that one, the pacing of this chapter is careful and never rushed. There is plenty of plot, and the love scene, if somewhat brief, balances off the plot quite well in this chapter. The ending to this chapter subtly reveals that this story is going to be much more of a Romance than anything else. The writing is outstanding, and developing story deepens, which, of course, only creates greater interest in the reader. Finally, the story is well-written, and its use of the first person is well done.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatover 1 year ago

i read all parts of this in one go. please please continue the story and have them meet up for passionate weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent awakening for Miss Genevieve Walker. What comes next??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
745 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...