All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 07'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Women like this slut

do exist in reality - men have you taken a good look at you wife/girlfriend and ever wondered - is she a cock slut whore? And now we have the legendary black man with a horse cock that hits her tonsils before a third of the way in - it just had to happen - I hope she gets every sexual disease going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
psychologically dark chapter

Genevieve's transformation and journey towards true love takes a side road into a psychologically dark alley in this gripping chapter. As the plot develops, it becomes obvious that the heroine has, she tells the reader at the end, allowed herself to be "emotionally transformed into something ugly and distasteful". This makes for riveting reading in this chapter, where the plot never lets up or bogs down for a moment. Excellent writing by a fine writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
747 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...