All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 18'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would love to meet a gal like Gen

I'm so glad you have brought Gen back. I love the way you describe her sexual encounters. Each of her stories of transformation have aroused me to new heights with each chapter I read. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bloody hell

that was some marathon fuckfest about a truly depraved cock slut fucking whore - and now she starts on the students!!!

There is a lovely old film called Genevieve about an old banger on the London to Brighton vintage car run - and that is what she is - an old banger and a very depraved one at that - time to kill her off now and especially BABE aaaagggghhhhhh.

HughJardHughJardover 14 years ago
Great heat...

on the page. You've gotten better with every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is hot

I think that genevieve submiting to one of her student was hot. I would like to see more of her and steve. Maybe add a female student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dramatic interlude

This chapter is another interlude in Genevieve's uneven road to true love. A gripping dramatic plot highlights this chapter, in which the author holds the reader's attention through out with excellent writing and great storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
745 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...