All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 18'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dramatic interlude

This chapter is another interlude in Genevieve's uneven road to true love. A gripping dramatic plot highlights this chapter, in which the author holds the reader's attention through out with excellent writing and great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is hot

I think that genevieve submiting to one of her student was hot. I would like to see more of her and steve. Maybe add a female student.

HughJardHughJardover 14 years ago
Great heat...

on the page. You've gotten better with every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bloody hell

that was some marathon fuckfest about a truly depraved cock slut fucking whore - and now she starts on the students!!!

There is a lovely old film called Genevieve about an old banger on the London to Brighton vintage car run - and that is what she is - an old banger and a very depraved one at that - time to kill her off now and especially BABE aaaagggghhhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would love to meet a gal like Gen

I'm so glad you have brought Gen back. I love the way you describe her sexual encounters. Each of her stories of transformation have aroused me to new heights with each chapter I read. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...