Transition from Teasing Ch. 01

Story Info
No teasing, very pleasing.
3.4k words
4.55
31.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers

(This story is about what happened between Angela and Greg after "Teasing Tuesdays". I have attempted to write this story so that it stands alone. You may, however, want to read the previous story, first, for background information about Angela and Greg.)

*

Angela filed for divorce from Eric, her philandering husband, the day after our Tuesday evening tryst.

On that Wednesday, I sent Angela flowers. Again, I had the card signed "Your Secret Admirer". She called later, to thank me for the flowers. We talked, a few more times, on the phone that week. Angela was so busy, however, that I didn't actually get to see her again until late Sunday morning, when she knocked on the door of my apartment.

In my opinion, Angela resembled a cute little blonde cherub, because of her oh so cute smile and her bubbly personality. She was a beautiful 42-year-old woman, who stood 5'5" tall, with blue-gray eyes, platinum-blond hair, and a light complexion. She had recently had her hair dyed platinum-blonde, to pose for a set of boudoir photographs, that she gave to her husband as a birthday gift. Angela's measurements were 36-26-38. She wore a 34C bra, and a size 8 dress. Angela reminded me of a younger, thinner, sexier version of Tipper Gore.

I was 27 years-old, and Angela was my landlady. I'm an amateur artist and my large, third floor studio apartment was located in the house right next door to hers. I'm also the person that took the boudoir photographs of Angela.

Angela gave me a tired smile when I opened the door. I saw that she had changed her hair back to its original, classic bob cut. Angela's hair was still platinum-blonde, but the classic Marilyn Monroe hairdo, that she had worn for her boudoir photo shoot, was gone. She was wearing jeans, sneakers, and as it was late in October, a light jacket over her tank top. Angela's only jewelry was a small pair of gold earrings.

Angela told me that she had been very busy after filing for divorce. First, she had had all of the locks changed on her house. Then, she had sent a couple of suitcases full of her husbands clothes to his office, timing them to arrive about the same time as the divorce papers. Along with the divorce papers, she sent Eric copies of all of the photographs that the detective had taken of him and his girlfriend together. Angela even had the big Mercedes, that her husband drove, picked up and taken to the garage to be rekeyed, as the car was in her name. After that, she was busy sorting out the rest of their finances. I hadn't known it, until she told me about it that week, but Angela was the one that had most of the money in her family. She had received a large inheritance from her parents, and had invested a portion of it in real estate, in her own name. Her personal holdings also included the family home.. So, to my surprise, she was actually much better off financially than her husband.

I had been concerned about how her divorce settlement would turnout, because her husband was a lawyer. She just laughed and told me not to worry. Angela said that all of the real estate already belonged to her, and that her brother, who would be representing her, was a better lawyer than her soon to be ex-husband.

The detective had, also, told Angela that Eric's girlfriend was a house dancer down at the local nudie bar. She was a young, big boob-job blonde who usually danced wearing leather, vinyl, and latex dominatrix outfits. The detective told Angela that he suspected that Eric had a kinky side to him.

After telling me everything that she had done that week, Angela said, "This week has been so stressful that I just want to relax today and do absolutely nothing."

I said, "I can understand that." I continued, "I was just about to make some lunch. Would you like to join me?"

Angela smiled and said, "That sounds nice, Greg. What's on the menu?" So, I made lunch for the two of us, and opened up a bottle of white wine, to put Angela in a more relaxed mood.

After lunch, Angela said, "That was a really nice lunch, Greg. Thank you." She continued, "Serving wine with lunch was a really great idea. I feel much more relaxed now."

While we were talking, I noticed that Angela would, occasionally, rub her neck and shoulders with her hands. I asked, "Are you having problems with your neck, Angela?"

"No, not really," Angela answered, "It's just that I've been so tense and stressed out since I filed for divorce. Dealing with all of the legal and financial issues is a hassle." She added, "I should go somewhere, this week, and get a massage to help me relax."

"Well," I said with a smile, "Perhaps I could help you out with that."

"Oh," she said, "do you know a good masseuse?"

"I know a pretty good masseuse," I answered, "You're looking at him."

Angela smiled and said, "Oh, really?" She continued, "Well then, maybe I should put you to work. Lord knows that I could use a good massage right now."

"As you wish, mademoiselle," I said with a smile, "Just give me a few minutes to get things ready." I turned up the heat in the apartment, retrieved a pile of large bath towels from the bathroom closet, turned on some soft music, pulled the covers from the bed, lit some scented candles, got out some lightly scented massage oil, closed the shades, and turned down the lights.

I looked around the apartment to verify that everything was ready, then I looked at Angela and said, "I think that we're just about ready for your massage now, mademoiselle."

"Yes," Angela said with a smile, "it certainly does look like everything is ready."

"All except one thing," I answered.

Angela said, "Oh, and what's that?'

I laughed, handed her a large bath towel, and said, "You need to take this, and go into the bathroom and get undressed." I added, "You can use the slippers that are on the floor, next to the closet."

"Oh!" Angela said with surprise. Then, she smiled and said, "So, this is going to be a real massage?"

"Yes, it is," I answered, "Now go get ready."

"All right," she answered, "I'll be right back."

Angela blushed, a little, when she came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a bath towel and wearing my extra slippers. Then, she walked up to me and gave me a light kiss on the mouth, and said, "I'm ready for my massage now."

"Well then," I said, "let's get started," as I guided her over to the bed. I continued, "Now, loosen your towel and lie down on your stomach. I'll cover you with it, while you get comfortable." I covered her legs with another bath towel.

Pouring some scented massage oil on my hands, I proceeded to give Angela a professional-type massage. Starting with her shoulders, I slowly worked my fingers into her tense muscles.

I asked, "How do you like this massage oil?" as I held my fingers by Angela's nose.

"Oh, very nice!" she answered, "Vanilla!"

I massaged her neck, and worked my way slowly down her back.

Angela said, "Oh, Greg, that was wonderful!" as I finished her back.

"We're not through yet," I told her.

Starting with her hands, I massaged each arm. I massaged her firm, muscular legs, starting with her feet. I massaged her gluts like a professional, although I was very tempted, at that point, to make the massage more intimate. When I finished with her legs Angela was almost purring. I said, "Now, if you want the full body massage, you'll have to turn over."

"Oh," Angela said, "how could I resist that!"

I held the towels over her as she rolled onto her back, keeping one over her torso, and the other over her legs. I massaged her chest, above her breasts. When I was finished there, I rearranged the towels so that one covered her breasts, and the other covered her from her waist down to her feet. Then, I massaged her abdomen.

When I was finished, I said, "Now, how was that? Are you relaxed now?"

Angela's eyes were shinning as she smiled up at me like a sexy cherub. She said, "Oh, thank you, Greg! That was wonderful!" Then, she pulled me to her, and kissed me hard on the mouth.

Soon, she pushed my tongue into my mouth, and we shared a long French-kiss. Angela said playfully, "You know, Greg, there's something that could relax me even more than your massage."

I laughed and said, "Gee, I wonder what that could be." I tongue-kissed her, again, and ran my hand under her towel to gently touch her firm breasts and erect nipples. I continued, "You must be talking about my special full-body massage."

Angela giggled and said, "Oh, there's a special full-body massage?"

"Oh, yes," I answered, "Just relax and I'll get started."

Angela giggled and said, "Ouuuu, yes! Let's get started!" as she kissed me again..

Sitting alongside of Angela's I removed the towel from her chest. Her beautiful breasts were a C-cup and firm, with reddish-brown areolas that were about an inch in diameter, and thick, swollen nipples that protruded out almost half an inch, and looked absolutely succulent.

I poured more oil on my hands, and slowly began to massage her breasts. Using both hands, I alternated between massaging both of her breasts at once, and using both hands on one breast at-a-time. I gently rolled her erect nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and Angela moaned softly.

Gently massaging Angela's boobs with one hand, I removed the towel from her waist and legs. She was now completely naked, and I could clearly see that her smooth, hairless pussy. Angela's outer labia were soft and puffy, and her inner lips were long and thick, and the same color as her nipples.

Pouring more massage oil on my fingers, I gently rubbed her entire vulva. Angela moaned and spread her legs wider. Rubbing her slowly and gently, I alternated between up and down, back and forth, and circular motions, while avoiding touching her clit, for the time being.

Moving to kneel between Angela's legs, I bent down and ran my tongue slowly and gently over her entire vulva, while she continued to moan softly.

I increased the pressure of my hand. After a while, I slowly pushed one finger into her wet pussy and held it there. After a short while, I began to slowly stroke my finger in and out of her pussy, as I gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. Angela moaned and rubbed both of her hard nipples with her own hands.

I gently pushed a second finger into her wet pussy, starting a steady in-and-out rhythm, while continuing to rub her clit with my thumb. Within a few minutes Angela's breathing became labored. She moaned loudly, her body convulsed, and her pussy contracted, briefly, around my fingers in her climax.

Slowing, but not quite stopping the motion of my hand, I looked at Angela. She was smiling like a sexy cherub, and her body was covered with a light sheen of sweat.

"That was wonderful, Greg!" she said.

I answered, "We're still not quite finished." I continued, "I'm going to move you closer to the edge of the bed," as I picked Angela up in my arms.

Laying Angela on her back nearer the edge, I gently bent her knees so that the soles of her feet were flat on the bed.. Kneeling on the floor, I spread her legs wide, and lowered my head between them to her wet crotch. Gently, I licked Angela's pussy, tasting the vanilla-flavored massage oil. Angela moaned softly.

Wrapping an arm around one of Angela's raised thighs, I ran my tongue over her outer and inner pussy lips. She moaned and thrashed her legs a little. Slowly, I pushed one finger into Angela's now sopping wet pussy, then a second finger. Pursing my lips, I gently sucked Angela's erect clit into my mouth. She caught her breath, thrashed her legs again, and placed her hand on the back of my head.

With a steady rhythm, I moved my two fingers in-and-out of Angela's warm, wet pussy, while I sucked her clit in-and-out of my mouth. Soon, Angela's breathing became more labored. She convulsed against my face, thrashed her legs, and moaned loudly in orgasm.

Gently, I licked Angela's pussy, and the insides of her thighs, while she giggled and said, "Oh, you are so bad, Greg!"

Moving up beside her on the bed, I kissed Angela gently on the mouth. She tongue-kissed me back, giggled, and said, "Oh, you taste like vanilla!"

Angela turned on her side and said, "I just realized that I'm lying here buck naked, and you still have all of your clothes on." She continued, "Come on! Let's get them off right now!", as her sat up, and pulled on the hem of my tee shirt.

Lifting my arms, I allowed her to pull off my shirt. Kneeling on the bed, Angela unbuckled my belt, and tugged at the waistband of my jeans. I pulled down my jeans and took them off. She ran her hand over the front of my boxer shorts, tugged at the waistband and said, "These too, and the socks." She laughed and continued, "I want you completely naked, right now! So, hurry up.!"

After taking off my boxers and socks I said, "Just one more thing," as I got a condom from the nightstand drawer.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I put the condom on my rock-hard, eight inch long, two inch thick cock. Angela knelt behind me, leaning over my shoulder. She reached around, grasped my cock in her hand, and said, "Oh, very nice!" She continued, "I remember this!"

Standing, I turned around and kissed Angela hard on the mouth. Gently laying her on her back, I laid down on my side next to her. Slowly I kissed my way down her body. Kissing her breasts and sucking her erect nipples into my mouth, I continued down her stomach, stopping just above her pussy.

Moving to kneel in front of Angela, I spread her legs wide. She took my cock in her hand, and guided me into her. Slowly, I pushed my rock-hard cock deeper into Angela's warm, wet pussy. She caught her breath, smiled at me, and said, "That's O.K. Keep going!"

Pushing my cock into Angela to my full length, I leaned over and put my weight on one elbow. Angela put her arms around me, and tongue-kissed me while I began a slow, steady in-and-out rhythm. Tweaking her hard nipples with my free hand, I slowly increased the speed and power of my thrusts into her pussy. Angela moaned and said, "Oh my god, this is so good!" as I thrust still harder.

Pulling my cock almost all the way out of Angela, I pushed back in, all the way to my full length, grinding my pubic bone into hers. With a strong, steady rhythm I continued to thrust my cock all the way in-and-out. Angela flailed her legs, spasmed beneath me and moaned as she climaxed.

Soon, I thrust full length into Angela's pussy, spasmed and spurted my cum. Spurting several more times, I slowed my thrusts to a stop and gently took my still rock-hard cock out of Angela. We were both now covered with a sheen of sweet.

Angela smiled her cherub smile, reached for my hand, and pulled me to her. "Oh!" was all that she said, as she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

Kissing her on the forehead, I said, "Don't go away. I'll be right back."

"I'll be right here," Angela said sweetly.

As I entered the bathroom, Angela called after me, "Hurry back!" I cleaned up quickly, and put on a fresh condom.

My hard-on waved in front of me, as I walked back to the bed. Angela smiled and stretched like a cat, when she saw my erection.

I said, "Now then, where were we?" as I laid down again, beside Angela. We embraced and kissed deeply. I quickly moved down to kneel between her legs. Once more, she took my rock-hard cock in her hand and guided me, as I entered her again. Angela's pussy was already very wet, so I easily pushed my rock-hard cock into her to my full length.

I moved my cock slowly in-and-out, while leaned on one elbow, and French-kissed her. I slid my arm under Angela's shoulders, while I pushed my cock into her full length and held it there. Reaching around and under her ass with my other hand, I held her tight against me.

"Hold on tight," I said, "I'm going to put you on top," as I slowly rolled over onto my back, while holding her tight and taking her with me. We ended up with Angela on top of me, with my cock still buried deep inside of her. Her legs were extended and spread outside of mine, so her full weight rested on top of me.

"Now," I said, "I can play with your beautiful breasts with both hands," as I grasped them firmly and flicked her erect nipples with my thumbs. Angela put her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply.

My movements were, somewhat, restricted in this position, but by raising my knees, I could rock my hips and move my cock in-and-out of Angela's pussy in a half-length stroke. As I was able to penetrate her to the full length of my cock, it felt very satisfying.

"How's this, Angela, " I asked, "Is this all right?"

"Oh, yes!, " she answered, "This is very nice!"

In this position, I knew that I would last a long time. I continued rocking my hips in a slow, steady rhythm, thrusting my cock in-and-out of Angela's pussy, while I fondled and kissed her breasts. Angela moved her hips in time with mine.

Angela's breathing became more labored. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands, and increased the speed and stroke of my rock-hard cock in her pussy. Angela moaned and French-kissed me, holding her tongue in my mouth. Within a few minutes, she bucked on top of me, and I could feel her pussy constrict around my cock. Angela moaned, and relaxed on top of me, bathed in sweat.

As I continued the rhythm of my hips, Angela kissed me hard on the mouth. I said, "Hold on tight again. I'm going to roll us over," as I put one arm around her shoulders, pushed my cock deep inside of her, and pulled her ass into me with my other hand. Rolling onto our sides, I held her tight against me, then rolled the rest of the way over.

Angela smiled up at me, her face flushed. Leaning forward, I supported my weight on my elbows, and slide my arms under her back. I held her firmly by the shoulders, as I started a strong, steady rhythm in-and-out of her wet pussy. Angela moaned and began to slowly roll her head from side to side. I pressed my face next to hers, and she put one arm around my back and the other around my head.

Her breathing became more labored, as I began to move my hard-on in-and-out of her pussy in longer strokes. Almost pulling out of her completely, I would push my hard cock all the way back in, rocking her entire body with the force of my thrusts. Within minutes, Angela gasped loudly and convulsed beneath me in a strong climax.

Within a minute, I thrust my cock deep inside of her, spasmed, and spurted my cum. Relaxing my grip on Angela's shoulders, I slowed my thrusts while my cock grew soft. Kissing she hard on the mouth, I pulled my now soft cock out of her warm, relaxed, sopping wet pussy, and laid down on my back beside her.

Angela rolled onto her side, and I put my arm around her as she laid her head on my shoulder. She was smiling from ear-to-ear when she said, "That was wonderful!"

A little while later, she said, "I just had five orgasms, Greg. I've never had five orgasms, in a row, before."

I just smiled, and rubbed her shoulders. At that point, I knew that I would be seeing a lot more of Angela in the weeks to come.

ExoMani
ExoMani
184 Followers