All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 10'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OOOO MMMMM GGGGGG

i have been reading stories for years, and this is BY FAR the most graphic, detailed description of a fetish fantasy come true i have ever read,, wow!!!

MsPattiKayMsPattiKayover 12 years ago
Trapped and Enjoying It!

Candi really needs to embrace herself and her new exciting life!

LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so yum

i wish i had a master or mistress to do this to me i love it if you leave in road iland or want to chat heres my yahoo: talkingxenomorph@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I know this series of stories sometimes are a bit too rough and scary - unlike most of us Candi was not a natural sissy from the beginning craving for forced feminization, she was just a regular guy - but by now Candi should already be giving up on her dignity and masculinity and accept her new life as a submissive sissy slut, it only gets better when you know what you are. Of course, her masters difficult things a little, they could be a little less mean, maybe allowing her to contact her family and friends to explain to them her new condition and pretend she became a sissy by choice. This is still an ongoing series, so I expect by the end of the series Candi accepts completely and proudly her condition (maybe even change her name legally to Candi, how hot that would be ?) and her masters allow her to follow any life she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

despite my love for submission and severe whorishness (new word?) i would kill myself. go to the kitchen, cut my wrists. or in the beginning while he had all that time to wander freely, i would have bought a gun, went to that mans house, and shot him in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasy Maybe! Torture and Bulling Yes

Extremely brutal and inhumane. Is this something to encourage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then...

He went to the restroom and slit his wrists because the only way out was death. The sweet embrace of death was qhat he craved now as the voice of the who forced him to do all these attrocious things was berating him. The shocks and jolts did nothing to stops the razor from going down his wrists.

Paramedics had been called and they were suppose to be on his payroll, but a nosy neighbor who saw the strange man enter his neighbors apartment with many crates and then watching a tramp rushing inside triggered them to call the police. As far and wide as Candi's master was, his reach was not infinate. A rookie cop got assigned and was rash and rushed in to find a bleeding out 'hooker' in this weird apartment.

While checking her vitals the mans paramedics arrived to take charge, but the rookie officer persisted and as time wore on that cop helped to expose a sick, twisted man to the light of day. Gone was the Master's wealth and influence. Gone was his dignity. For one who does this is a monster. But this is another tale.

P.S. This is a pretty terrible tale. While some the imagrey is hot, the sheer immorality is a massive turn off. If you like sheer violations of human rights, then this story is just the thing to lube your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The 11/23/15 posting was all a joke.

Candi slowly awoke - the rooky cop was sitting next to her bed and he gave her a friendly smile. "How are you feeling now?" he said. "you have been in a drug induced coma for ten days but now your wrists are healing and you're going to be fine. You are safe now." Candi gave him a wan smile and dozed off into blissful sleep again. A few more hours passed and this time Candi awoke much refreshed, seeing that she was in an ambulance bed with the rooky cop next to her, holding her hand. "Hi there. I'm George. We are now going to take you to a private recovery ward where you'll be taken care of and helped back into your real life. The ambulance slid up to a large gated property and Candi peered out of the small window and could just make out a large Victorian mansion surrounded by neatly mown lawns and mature oak trees. Skylarks warbled in the fresh Spring morning.The vehicle pulled up to the side entrance and Candi was wheeled out and into the building, then, accompanied by George, the group entered an elevator and went up to the third floor. Gently wheeled along a gleaming marble corridor, the bed was positioned in a bright room that had a nice view of the gardens. A vase of freshly cut daffodils had been set on the table. The ambulance assistants departed and left the two of them alone. George tried to comfort Candi by telling her a little of his life story - he was in fact a very wealthy young man who only worked as a cop to satisfy his need to see real life. "OK, Candi, this is going to be your new home - I hope you'll enjoy staying here. I have a room next door so if you need anything, just press this button and I'll be here to help you. I've been with you for over 48 hours now so I'll just have a quick shower then I'll come and help you get settled in." With that George disappeared. Candi admired the lovely view throungh the old barred windows and could hear George singing in the shower. Twenty minutes passed and the ajoining door opened to reveal George dressed in his clean clothes - a clinging blood red blouse that showed off his ample bust, a black knitted knee length skirt, black fishnet thigh highs, medium heeled pumps, a curly chestnut coloured wig and large bangle earings. "Hi Candi, you can call me Georgie; now I want you to slip into these old fashioned silk bloomers and lace bra, and this long pink A-line dress while I sit here and watch. I have been looking for someone like you for ages. Come on now, snap to it or you'll be in for some real punishment..."

Hugs and kisses to all

Rosemary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please tell me how I can become CANDI

Please tell me how I can become CANDI,I would do this in a heartbeat and sincerely desire to do it forever24/7/365...please..just tell me who to email or call or send a letter to..I want this done to me immediately,,please tell me who to to talk to about this new lifestyle..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly exciting

Wow ! It was absolutely fantastic, this moment when he knew that he lost everything that make him a man again in his own appartment, loved it <3

Julia2017CJulia2017Cover 3 years ago

I would love to be Candi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was amused when master said that he was not going to ruin the guy's life

Not! I actually laughed out loud and said "Yeah, right, as if that was not going to happen". Well, I guess I am right. Master is going to ruin his life after all. Master totally destroys the guy's life. After that last message, Candi goes into the kitchen and cuts his wrists and bleeds all over the floor. There will be some evidence around the house when the cops come by and eventually discover the master's prints. The beginning chapters were ok but after the last night out, there is nothing really that will keep my notice to read the rest. The guy still has not had any food or drink in over 24 hours except a load of cum. The cock ring is still shocking him. So, bye, it was fun for a few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'd give anything to be candi

I am positive that if I were her I'd be enjoying it all not cursing it all..Candi is the ultimate slut who wouldn't want to be her..I know if I ever find a Mistress and ask her to read this story to be candi for her...In a mili-second where do I sign on the dotted line..

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

I would give Anything to Own a "Candi" as most slaves have limits and this supposed Master does not as it all started with a contract and I imagine all those wannabes saying they would submit to a 24/7 and None would give me this limitless power as this could only be restricted by ones imagination and I am VERY Creative and Candi has only had a tattoo as she is Lucky she hasn't visited Mexico or Brazil and had "Surgery" so she is just being pushed as I would Love to Welcome a Sweet piece of "Candi" Without Limits...

savage12ksavage12k13 days ago

I hope my fans have a suicide kink. No way am I just letting this happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous