Trash Talking

Story Info
Vacationing man meets dirty talking UK bitch.
2.8k words
4.34
66.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In anticipation of our on line meeting I needed to give myself something to do until then so I decided to write you a naughty story. This is a story of how I would envision you and I meeting in a public setting. This is also a story of my ideal sexual encounter with a woman. Hopefully it will make you want to finger yourself or get out your vibrator if you have one and fuck yourself with it.

Ok here goes.........I was vacationing in Great Britain and doing some sight seeing last year during the spring time. It was quite lovely that time of year and all the flowers were in full bloom. I was traveling alone as I will do from time to time. Of course in the states we drive on the right side of the road and here in the UK they drive on the left side. I have been to countries where they drive this way so I was accustomed to it however it sometimes takes me a while to get used to it. Usually I will get a little practice driving in the country side before I do any big city driving. It was on that first day of country side driving that I met this hot looking woman who was doing a little driving of her own. Still a bit apprehensive with my driving, I kept my speed to a safe comfortable pace. The hotty came up behind me pretty quick and let me know of her impatience with a nudging toot of her horn so I motioned with my hand for her to pass. When she pulled up beside me to see who it was that had dared hold her up with such impractically slow driving, our eyes locked. I could see the look of annoyance on her face so I decided to throw her off balance by making a ridiculously funny face. My plan worked as her stern face softened into a smile and then outright laughter. In an attempt to match my spontaneity she teasingly stuck her tongue out at me like a spoiled rotten little girl and then she stepped on the gas and I was soon eating her country road dust.

Wow, I thought to myself. This has all the makings of an adult pornographic film, If only I could catch her and get her to pull over. My car was a piece of shit rental though and she was driving a fast sports car. No chance I would ever catch her in my dump of a car. Oh well, I thought to myself. Wasn't meant to be. The next thing I know, as I reach the top of a small hill, I see her pulled off to the side of the road sitting on the hood of her car with her legs open just enough to get my full attention. My reaction time was immediate and I pulled over as well. I got out of my car and walked over to her.

She was wearing a small tight halter top that accentuated her big bountiful tits with hard erect nips. Her tits were practically spilling out of her top and as much as I tried not to stare at her big beautiful tits, they commanded my attention. A long awkward pause took place until she finally broke the ice with a wicked little laugh followed by a sarcastic remark when she asked in her deliciously sexy British accent, "Do you like them?"

Unable to speak and spell bound, I forced my neck muscles to nod my head in a manner that clearly showed I was dumbfounded by her tits. Again she gave me a taunting she devil laugh and said, "Do you speak, mister slow driver? Do you have a name?"

Her words required an answer but my brain was in slow motion mode, struggling to process the information and develop a suitable answer. After another long uncomfortable pause I stuttered my name,

"T T Tony. My name is Tony."

Immediately detecting my accent she said, "Ahhh, American boy huh."

This seemed to delight her as her discovery of my country lit up her face. Her wicked smile and mischievous eyes spoke louder than words. Again she spoke, "Do you always drive that slow Tony?"

"Well, no, not usually. I just arrived here a few days ago and I was trying to get used to driving on the left side of the road. I apologize if I made you late for something."

"As a matter of fact I was already late and you had to go and make that funny face to disarm my hatred for you. I figured that any man that could change my mood from miffed to joy with just one look, was worth stopping for. However, now I think I'm mad at you again because now not only am I late, but I probably have missed my event altogether."

"Again you have my humble apology miss"??????

"Wendy. My name is Wendy. So Tony, your apology seems sincere enough but that doesn't change the fact that I missed my very important event. How in the world do you plan to make it up to me"?

Damn, I thought, could this moment be any more tailor made for an adult porno flick? Scrambling to think of a witty answer, I clumsily said, "Uh, how about dinner?"

Her eyebrows bent in disappointment at my answer as she said, "I was thinking more along the lines of a good hard fuck right about now. What do you say Tony? Do you want to fuck me? Huh Tony? I think it's the least you can do."

I was totally taken off guard by her forwardness but if the Q. was do you want to fuck me, then the answer was yes yes yes. But my mind was not thinking correctly and instead I answered with, "Where?"

She swiftly replied, "Right here, right now."

My god. Was I dreaming or what? My mind now clearly thinking, I decisively said, "What ever makes you happy Wendy."

"I'll tell you what will make me happy Tony is your stiff cock fucking me hard. You can start by licking my holes first now get the fuck over here and start tonguing my ass and cunt you fucking bastard."

Wow. This girl was turning out to be quite the nasty bitch. Man I was so turned on by her filthy mouth that my dick almost ripped right out of my trousers. Ok, I thought to myself, If she wants to be a nasty bitch then I would play her game and reciprocate with a little attitude of my own. I believe she was under the impression that she was in control of the situation but I was going to show her that she was not in complete control. Catching her off guard I barked,

"Ok bitch. You want me to tongue your fucking holes!!? You got it."

Confidently I walked over to her and bored my eyes into hers with my most dangerous look that I could give. The look worked I think because she appeared to be a little less incharge than before. I stopped infront of her and our faces were close enough to feel the breath from each other. We locked eyes and a staring contest soon began. A test of wills. Who was in control. The battle lines were being drawn for a war of who's the boss and clearly neither one of us were thinking of surrendering. I decided to make the first move by lifting up her denim mini skirt and pulling her thong undies to her ankles with authority. She was still sitting on the hood of her car so I barked,

"Lift your fucking legs in the air you fucking nasty cunt."

Not wanting to lose any ground she retorted, "Like this mother fucker? Is this what you want? My legs in the air so you can tongue fuck my holes? Go ahead you fucking bastard, lick my cunt and ass hole with that nasty American tongue of yours you piece of shit."

Just then she grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my face down between her legs. The powerful intoxicating aroma of her womanlyhood was making my mouth water. I dove in with reckless abandon, attacking her cunt with tongue and teeth. I heard a hiss of pleasure seep through her clenched teeth as I began to nibble on her pink clit. She was trying to mask her enjoyment with words of disgust and displeasure shouting,

"Come on you fucking bastard. You can do better than that. I want you to spit on my ass hole and sink your tongue deep inside my nasty ass. Yeah that's it. Push your tongue deep inside you piece of shit mother fucker."

With my hair still in her hand she drove her point home with a forceful shove of my face into her ass.

"Yeah that's it mother fucker. Tongue fuck my ass nice and hard. Do it. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Come on you filthy bastard, fuck it. Fuck my ass. That's right mother fucker. How does that ass hole taste you son of a whore? Hmm? You like licking my ass with your tongue? You do don't you, you filthy piece of shit. That's right, clean my ass with your tongue you maggot. You owe it to me for making me miss my appointment you fucking ass hole."

Ok, I was finished listening to this bitch go on about how I made her miss her stupid fucking appointment. So I stood up, got in her face and said,

"Listen you little bitch, I didn't make you miss anything. You stopped for me remember. I believe it was something about a change of mood. So don't tell me I made you do anything. It was your choice to stop. And speaking of that, why did you really stop? Was it for this?"

Just then I grabbed her wrist and forced her hand to my crotch.

"Is this what you wanted you fucking tramp? My big hard cock? Well, don't just sit there. Take out my cock and start sucking it you filthy foul mouthed whore."

She did not like that at all. She challenged back by calling my bluff with, "Yeah? Is that what you want? You want me to whip out your cock and suck it? All right mother fucker. I'll suck your fucking cock. I'm gonna suck the hell out of it you fucking bastard."

Mumbling curses under her breath she forcefully started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my trousers. The mere sight of her mouth on my dick was almost too much for me. If I came too quickly then the game of chess would be over and I would lose. I had to look away and concentrate on the war at hand. I was not about to let this bitch have the satisfaction of making me cum within seconds of her mouth on my cock. No, I would have to think of something else. So I put my efforts into degrading her with choice carefully selected words so foul that even satan himself would have to cover his ears. I began with, "That's it you fucking cunt. Suck that dick. Suck it. Suck my fucking cock you nasty used fucking slut. You are nothing but a sperm receptacle. A place to dump my hot load of cum deep inside all your well used holes. Isn't that right you fucking bitch? Your nothing but three holes for me to fuck. Three holes for me to do with what ever I choose to do. And those big fucking tits will have to be fucked too. In fact, I'm gonna fuck every crevice I can find on your body and you will just have to take it like a good little wench won't you? Won't you, you good for nothing little skank? All right bitch. Stand the fuck up. I'm through fucking around with you. Put your hands on that car and stick your ass out you fucking cunt. I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you till your begging for me to stop. When I get through with you, you won't be able to walk for days."

Meeting my challenge she piped up with, "Are you trying to be funny. I'll have you know that I've walked away from every fuck I've ever had so don't flatter yourself honey."

The note of sarcasm in her voice was said with malice and stubbornness. She was not about to give into this test of wills. She was matching me insult for insult and as we fucked we traded unpleasantries so horrific that we could have melted candles with just the words coming out of our mouths. She shouted,

"Come on you mother fucking bastard, fuck the shit out of me. Fuck that nasty fucking cunt of mine."

I answered back with, "Oh yeah you fucking nasty filthy gutter slut. You want me to fuck your cunt nice and fucking hard. Ok you fucking bitch, you asked for it."

I started ramming my cock so hard into her I could hear our hip bones connecting together. It was a good thing we were out doors because when I started pounding her cunt as hard as I could she let out a scream that could probably have been heard for miles. The kind of scream that could make your ears bleed if you were indoors.

"FUCK ME YOU MOTHER FUCKING BAAAAAAASTAAAAARD!!! FUCK MY CUNT YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"!!!!!

The concentration on my part not to blow her head off with my load of cum as she screamed bloody murder was an act of god. I could have moved mountains with my mind I was concentrating so hard. Just then she commanded,

"Ok you son of a whore, I want you to fuck my ass now."

"Oh yeah bitch? Is that what you want you fucking piece of trash? Well, why don't you fuck it yourself you lazy cunt. Do I have to do all the work? Huh you fucking bitch?"

"Ok dick head. You want me to fuck your cock with my ass hole? That's fine by me. Get on that car and lie on your fucking back. Yeah stick that fucking cock in the air mother fucker. I'm gonna sit right on it. Oohh yeah that's it. Can you feel my tight ass slowly sliding down on your stiff pole. Huh mother fucker? Does that feel good? My ass pushing down on your nice hard cock. I bet that feels so fucking good. Would you like me to go a little faster? Hmmm? You want me to fuck your cock nice and hard? Ok you piece of shit. I'll fuck your cock with my ass. I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you, you sick son of a bitch. I'm gonna fuck you till your cock falls off."

She then started riding my shaft with her feet on the hood of the car and her ass pumping my dick like a piston. She was going as fast as she could and I was at my wits end. To seal the deal she decided to do something that no woman has ever done to me. As she was pulling up on my cock she would tighten up her ass hole on the up stroke. Her rhythm was in perfect time with her squeezing. Then she stopped and kept just the tip of my sensitive cock head in her ass then squeezed and relaxed squeezed and relaxed tightened and released her ass hole right on my dick head. This was it. She had found my weakness. I could no longer hold out anymore. I gasped,

"Ok baby. You win. I'm gonna cum. If you don't stop squeezing my dick head with your ass hole then I'm going to blow your ass off like a shot gun."

She cried, "Do it baby. Explode your cock right inside my ass. I want you to do it. I want your cum deep inside my ass. I want you to tell me the exact moment that you are going to cum by counting down, ok baby?"

"That's it sugar. I'm about to do it. Here it comes. Are you ready? Here it comes. 3, 2,1 NOW"!!!

Just then she tightened up her ass and drove all her weight down on my cock. The feeling of her clinched ass hole driving down on my cock just as I came was euphoric. The mixture of pleasure and pain brought tears to my eyes, I saw stars, and then I passed out only to wake up with my head cradled in her lap and she was stroking my hair softly and tenderly while shading my face from the sun. Softly she whispered,

"Are you ok now? You passed out on me."

With all the love and affection I could gather I replied, "Yes Wendy, I am fine. I just want to enjoy this moment for a while."

With unspoken acknowledgment she just continued stroking my hair and a light breeze cooled my skin. The end. Please let me know how you like the story.