Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

Toni took a seat and propped her feet up on the table. As I stepped up to sit next to her I looked down to see that her feet were wrapped in sexy black nylon lace. Her toenails were also painted a dark red. I made a mental note to make sure I get a chance to pay a lot of attention to her feet.

We made small talk for the next half hour or so. We talked about our life as it was. We discussed our likes, dislikes, etc. During our discussion, she mentioned that her feet were sore so I offered to give her a foot massage. She gave me a devilish smile, lifted them off the table and turned towards me. As she did this, her white robe opened up a little bit and I was treated to a view of her slender legs. The partial wardrobe malfunction revealed shiny black nylon lace stretched over her sexy ankles, calves and knees. I got a glimpse of her upper thigh and thought I saw suspenders. Toni knew that I was looking. She smiled at me and said, "In due time lover boy." She planted her heels directly in my lap. Toni straightened out her robe, closing the slit, while I took a drink of my beer. I put the empty bottle on the table and grabbed her feet with both hands.

We continued to talk as I massaged her feet. I paid attention to the bottom of her feet, her heels and her ankles. I even massaged each of her toes. I would work on one foot and then the other. The foot that was not being massaged rested in my lap. Because I was concentrating on massaging Toni's foot, it took me a few minutes to realize that she was rubbing my cock with the foot that was resting in my lap. I looked down to see the black lace wrapped foot pressed against the bulge in my neon green nylon running shorts. There was a dark wet spot where my hard cock poked against the material.

I jumped back to reality when I heard LaTonia's sexy voice say, "Let me help you with that." As she said this, she leaned forward and before I could blink my eyes, she had reached into the leg hole of my shorts and released my hard, swollen cock. I looked up into her eyes and she just smiled and said, "There. Isn't that better?" Toni lay back on the couch and continued to rub her foot against my bare skin.

She was daring me and now I had to act. I took the foot that I was massaging and lifted it up to my face. I took a moment to carefully examine every detail of her dainty, sexy foot. I heard Toni groan as I kissed each toe and then her sole. I looked at her face to see that her eyes were closed. The bottom of her robe opened up as I raised her foot so I took a moment to steal a peak while she had her eyes closed. The view wasn't any different than what I had seen earlier so I lifted her foot a little higher, kissing her heel and ankle. My cock jumped when the white satin slipped off her leg with a silent whisper, exposing her entire leg.

Once again, I looked up at her eyes and they were still closed. My gaze traveled down to her swollen chest. I watched it rise and fall with every breath she took. I put her foot up to my mouth. I started to suck on her big toe when her eyes flew open with surprise. She was smiling at me and her other foot was now rubbing my cock even harder. I looked down to see that her nipples were visibly swollen. This little girl was on fire.

I could now see all the way up inside her robe to the top of both of her legs. She was wearing burgundy colored panties with a black lace pattern, similar to her stockings. I dropped my right hand to the foot that was resting in my lap and started to rub her lower leg. I pushed my fingers upward, past her knee to her soft upper thigh. I stopped at the top of her stocking, just barely touching her smooth, bare inner thigh. I looked down to see that precum was dripping from my cock onto her nylon covered foot. I closed my eyes as she continued to push and twist her foot against my stiff rod.

I opened up my eyes when I heard LaTonia say, "I think you'd be more comfortable with your clothes off." I looked up at her to see that amazing, beautiful face smiling back at me. She didn't have to ask me twice. I stood up and took off my shirt and then stepped out of my shoes and shorts. I stepped over in front of Toni and was going to sit back down like I was earlier but she held up her hand and stopped me. She looked me in the eye and said, "Hold on. You've been so good to take care of me so far, now it's time I took care of you." She leaned forward on the sofa and then stood up next to me.

Once again, I reached for the white satin belt and once again, she slapped my hand away. I was confused and disappointed. I thought to myself, "Was she going to tease me all night long, leaving me with a fatal case of blue balls?"

As if Toni was reading my thoughts, she reached out and grabbed my stiff cock. Her soft hand felt wonderful as she wrapped it around my swollen member. I looked into her smiling face and she said, "I promise to take real good care of you tonight and I know that you desperately want to see what's under this robe. I promise that you won't be disappointed. Just go over to that chair, sit down and enjoy the show for a few minutes." As she said this, she pointed to the extra large recliner in the corner.

I did as she said. When I turned around to sit down I saw that she was back in the kitchen. Toni came back out with the bottle of sparkling wine, swigging it straight from the bottle. She put the bottle down on the table and walked over to me. She stepped up in front of me, put her hands on my chest and pushed me back into the chair. She leaned over the top of me and put her face up to mine. She gave me a short kiss on the lips and said, "For the next few minutes you can only touch me where I tell you to touch or where I guide your hand. Do you understand?" I smiled, looked into her eyes and nodded.

Toni took a step back and looked deep into my eyes. She smiled at me as she rubbed her hands all over her neck, shoulders, chest, stomach and down between her legs. She started to sway her hips to the song on the television. I saw her grab the belt of her robe and slowly start to untie it. She turned around and sat back in my lap. She made certain to position her ass directly over my hard stiff rod. Toni ground against me as I just sat there, obeying her rule.

Next, she grabbed both of my hands and pulled them around to her front. I couldn't see very well but her robe was open. She rubbed my hands over her firm tits, down her flat stomach and pushed them deep between her legs. Not to miss a chance, I curled my fingers around and pulled them into her as far as the panties would stretch. Toni moaned as I pushed my fingers in. She was very hot and very wet.

She slid my hands back up her body and rubbed them all over her tits. It felt like she was wearing either a corset or a bustier. I could feel her hard nipples as my hands brushed over her chest. I leaned forward and blew a soft warm kiss on the back of her neck. Once again, I heard Toni moan.

To my disappointment, she stood back up, tied up her robe and then turned around. She got down on her knees in front of me and grabbed my stiff rod in her hand. Toni smiled at me as she leaned forward, opened up her mouth and completely engulfed my cock. I nearly blew my load when she did this. I think she sensed it too because she stopped what she was doing and just sat there for a moment, not moving. When my breathing calmed down a little bit she slowly and gently sucked on my cock as she pulled her head up, letting my cock slip from her soft luscious lips. She smiled when my cock popped free from her mouth and said, "Almost got a mouthful with that one didn't I." I nodded an affirmative.

She stood up with her hands on her hips. The white satin robe was still tied up around her waste. She reached her hand out to me and I took it. She told me to stand up and follow her. We walked into the bedroom. Toni told me to lie down on the bed, on my back. Next, she stepped up on the bed and stepped over me. As she stood there straddling me, she looked down and said, "The rules still apply. Only touch me when and where I direct you. I promise the evening has just begun and will be well worth the effort."

I smiled at her and said, "Sweet LaTonia, you have my body and my attention. Do whatever you want to me and I'll do whatever you want me to do." Toni smiled and slowly started to pull up the bottom of her robe, revealing her sexy, nylon lace covered legs.

As the robe went up, she slowly started to sit down on top of me. She sat down on my thighs and leaned forward. I could feel her body heat as she rubbed her pussy against my stiff cock. Toni's body molded to mine as she lay down on top of me. I quietly asked her if I could put my arms around her and rub her back. She said, "Ok." Under the satin robe, her back felt sleek and sensual. Her body was tone. I closed my eyes and tried to memorize every contour of her sexy frame as my fingertips slipped over the white satin.

Toni, then leaned over even farther and put her mouth up to mine giving me another quick but sensual kiss on the lips. Her cheek brushed mine as she relaxed her body completely on top of me. I felt her kiss my ear then I heard softly whispered in my ear, "I need something from you. I need you to cum for me. I need you to cum inside of me."

Immediately after saying this, Toni sat up and got onto her knees. She continued to look at me as I felt her hand grasp my hard cock. I looked down and could only guess what she was doing because my view was blocked by the long robe. Toni knew what I was wanting and I heard her say, "In due time Lover. Just give me what I want right now and you'll be able to do anything and see anything that you want later."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of this girl's small hand as she held my cock at the entrance to her sexy body. I could feel her heat and her wetness on my cock head as she slid it up and down her pussy lips. Apparently, Toni was using her other hand to hold her panties aside. I opened my eyes when I heard Toni take a deep breath, then she slowly lowered herself down onto me. My cock slipped deeper and deeper into her tight young body until it stopped. Then, she rose back up and slipped back down again. Each time she did this, I was going deeper and deeper into her aching body with each push. Toni let out a long groan as I filled her pussy.

I've never felt a pussy that was at tight as Toni's. I closed my eyes again and thought about baseball. With all of the excitement this evening, I was on the verge of exploding. I know she wants me to cum but I also want the first one to last.

When Toni couldn't take any more, she leaned forward and collapsed on my chest. Her breathing was heavy. I wrapped my arms around her and sat still for a few minutes while she regained her breath. I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was, thinking this was going to be a typical business trip but now I'm lying in bed with this beautiful girl on top of me. To top it all off, she's extremely sensuous, very attractive, has a great rack and my cock is buried to the hilt inside the tightest, softest, hottest and wettest pussy I've ever felt.

LaTonia's head was resting on my shoulder. I turned towards her and kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes and I said, "LaTonia. You are beautiful, you're sexy, you're exotic and you're amazing. In the short time that I've known you, I've never been with anyone like you in my entire life." She smiled at me and gave me a kiss, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I was happy to get the break because of she kept moving around I was almost ready to lose it all.

After a long passionate kiss, Toni sat up, pushing herself down on top of my cock, pressing it further and further up inside her body. She looked down into my eyes and reached out to grab my hands. Without breaking eye contact she said, "You've been good to me and have followed my rules; touching only what I want you to touch. Now I want you to be happy."

As she said this, she placed the satin belt into my hands. She started to slowly rock her hips back and forth as she said, "You can open my robe now." Not wanting to take away from the moment, I continued to look into her eyes and slowly untied the belt. Once it was untied, I pulled the belt back away from her. The robe remained closed. Next, I delicately put both hands into the robe opening and pulled the sides open. I resisted the carnal urge to look down at her. I kept looking at Toni's beautiful face and into her deep blue eyes as I slipped both hands up her arms to her shoulders causing the robe to fall away from her. Toni reached back and let the robe fall from her arms. She sat up straight and smiled at me.

I took that as my cue to see what she had worn for me and I was absolutely in shock. Under her white robe Toni was wearing a white bustier that had the black lace pattern matching her hose and her burgundy panties. It had hooks in front and they were straining to break open. Her amble breasts were squeezed by the garment, causing a significant amount of her breasts to spill over the top.

I let my hands fall to her nylon covered legs. I looked down to see her sexy panties pushed aside and my rock hard cock buried deep into a cleanly shaved, dark pink pussy. I put both hands up on her hips and gently lifted. The light from the room shimmered as LaTonia's juices coated my shaft. I pushed up with my hips and watched as my cock slipped back up inside LaTonia. I looked up at her and smiled. She sat back down on my groin, leaned forward with her hands on my chest and started to grind her clit against my pelvic bone. She arched her head back and with a groan said, "Come for me baby. Let it all go, I know you want to, I can feel it."

With my hands still on her hips, I pushed and pulled her as she ground against me. She wasn't moving more than an inch or two each time but it felt great. We ground against each other for a few minutes when I felt the wonderfully familiar burning deep within my balls. I started to buck against Toni even harder and between grunts and groans said, "Oh baby, I'm going to explode."

She squealed with excitement, leaned forward and put her mouth up to mine as I arched my back and shoved my cock into her as hard as I could. My hands held tight to her hips as I shoved my cock deeper and deeper into her body. I shoved one last time and froze as my cock pumped load after load of my hot semen into her delicious body. We held still, frozen in this position as she took every last drop of cum that I could release.

I collapsed under her as she started to pepper my face with kisses. She was also breathing very hard but she was excited. I grabbed her face with both of my hands and held her back so I could admire her beauty and radiance. I looked into her amazing blue eyes for a few moments as I regained my breath. LaTonia started to giggle when my softening cock slipped from her hot wet body. She leaned forward and kissed me as she reached down to slip her sexy panties back over her dripping pussy. She broke off the kiss and whispered to me, "I want to keep all of the good stuff inside. You're cum's like fuel for my little furnace."

We continued to kiss as I slid my hands all over her bare shoulders, down her back and across her sexy ass. Her stocking covered legs felt amazing as she held them against my sides. I ran my hands over her hips and up her satin covered rib cage. Toni moaned as my hands slipped over her body. She put her hands down on the bed and pushed upward, which allowed me easy access to her magnificent chest. She arched her back as I pulled and squeezed her tits. When I started to unfasten the snaps on her bustier, she grabbed my hands and looked down at me. She smiled at me and said, "In due time mister. I told you earlier that I need to have my titties sucked and I'm not going anywhere until I feel your lips and tongue all over my body, so please be patient."

I smiled at her and said, "Sweet, sweet girl. I'll do anything you want, when you want. You've already made me happier than I've been in a long time." After saying this I grabbed her arms and pulled her back down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her as we shared a passionate kiss. As we kissed, Toni started to slowly rock her hips back and forth, rubbing her wet panties against my now swelling cock. Using my legs pressed against the bed, I rolled us over so that she was lying on her back and I was on top.

LaTonia pulled her knees up and spread her legs so that my cock was rubbing the soaking wet gusset of her satin panties. I broke off the kiss and sat up. My cock was still resting against her hot wet pussy as Toni raised her sexy legs up and placed her ankles on my shoulders. I grabbed her nylon stocking encased legs and pushed them together in front of me. My cock was caught between her velvet soft inner thighs. With one hand I reached around and pushed my cock down and rubbed her panty covered clit with my swollen head. I wrapped my other arm around her legs and held them against my chest. I looked down at Toni as I started to slowly fuck her lace covered legs.

LaTonia arched her head back, rubbed her massive chest and groaned as my cock pushed against her clit and my balls slapped against her tight little ass. The room was filled with the aroma of vanilla, lilac, semen and Toni's sweet pussy. Her panties were soaked with her own juice and my cum so each time I pushed forward, they emitted a sexy squishing sound. That sound and the slapping sound we made when my stomach struck against the back of her legs was all that we heard for the next few minutes. Toni started to let out a long groan. I hoped she was getting ready to cum because, surprisingly, I was too.

I looked down at this sweet, beautiful girl to see that she had pulled her tits out of the top of her bustier. She was aggressively pulling and teasing her own nipples. Her tits were amazingly huge but weren't fat. They were firm and tone. The areola was at least two inches in diameter and her nipples were at least a half inch in diameter. Her breasts where the most beautiful that I'd ever seen. I continued fucking her thighs as she pulled a tit up to her mouth and started to suckle her own nipple. She moaned and groaned as she nursed her own massive tits.

I watched as she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. With a devilish grin, she lowered her hand, slipped it across her stomach and dipped the finger tips under her panties. I could feel her fingers against my cock as I pushed against her. She pulled her hand from her panties and gracefully slid it back up towards her face. Toni looked at her fingers and held them up for me to see our fluids dripping from her finger tips. She smeared her nectar all over her nipple, then pulled it up to her mouth and started to lick it with her tongue.

Once again, she smiled at me as I watched her hand glide back down across her stomach. This time, it didn't dip beneath her panties but I watched as she put her hand on top of my cock. She was pressing down on the shaft as I pushed my head against her clit. Each time I pushed forward, she pushed downward, rubbing my swollen purple cock head against her engorged clit lying beneath those dripping wet burgundy satin panties.

Toni started to moan with each thrust of my hips. As I pushed forward over and over Toni kept saying, "Yes baby. Let it go. Shoot your load on me." She started to moan even louder and soon she was emitting a low groan from deep within her throat. It became a fevered pitch as I increased my pace. She continued her encouragement by saying, "Mmmm. Baby, I need to feel your hot cum splatter all over my body. Soak my pretty panties with your cock juice." I straightened my back up a little more and pulled her legs closer to me. This changed the angle and pressure that the tip of my cock was putting on Toni's pussy. It must have done the trick because her legs tensed up and with a loud groan, she arched her back. Her moans and groans changed to a constant, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Her body shook violently as I pushed forward one last time and held still as her orgasm shook her body. Her ass cheeks clenched and relaxed against my balls. Watching Toni cum was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in my life.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers