Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers

I looked down at Toni with complete admiration as her orgasm started to subside. Her chest was flush and her nipples were puffing out. She looked absolutely delicious. She started to relax her legs so I helped her lay each one down to the side, spreading them all the way out. Toni grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of her. My hard cock was still pressing against her pussy and my balls were lodged against her ass.

I must have been completely engrossed in watching Toni achieve climax because I didn't even think about what my own body was feeling. When I leaned forward to kiss her my rigid cock slipped along her wet, panty soaked mound. As our lips met I suddenly felt the familiar burn followed by a rush of hot cum shooting up from deep inside of me. I was taken by surprise and didn't have time to react. Toni pushed her tongue past my lips, thrusting it deep inside of my mouth as I ejaculated in the space between our hot bodies. I could feel the hot, wet liquid splash against my chest and stomach and knew that she was getting a lot of what she wanted.

In shock, she stopped kissing me when she felt my hot semen shooting onto her beautiful round tits and her firm, tone stomach. My body froze as I jerked and shook while practically lying on top of her. With each surge, my balls expelled their sticky contents onto the silky white bustier and smooth brown skin of this amazing Brazilian beauty.

Toni was truthful in what she said about cum being fuel for her furnace. A few moments after I finished cumming, she abruptly pulled me down on top of her body. It was easy because I was absolutely spent. Her hands were all over my shoulders, back, sides and ass. She was kissing me with a savage desire like I'd never experienced. She was rocking back and forth, rolling us all over the bed. She was cooing and moaning. She was even mumbling something that I think was in her native tongue because I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but it was absolutely beautiful.

She rolled us over so that I ended up on my back. Toni was writhing on top of me as she showered my face and neck with hot, wet kisses. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling off of me. There was a lot of cum smeared between our bodies. Toni used her body to smear the mixture of cum and sweat all over my torso. Her huge tits massaged my chest and she ground her dripping pussy all over my cock and balls. I managed to wrap my legs around hers and this slowed her down a little bit. I grabbed her face with both hands and held her face in front of mine. When I had made eye contact with her, I slowly leaned forward and placed a single kiss on her lips.

Toni's eyes sparkled as she smiled at me. She leaned forward and returned the same short kiss. We sat there, in each others arms, for the next few minutes, just cuddling and kissing. If the evening ended, it would most likely be the best session of sex I'd ever had but there was more to come.

I rolled us over and then propped myself up on my hands. I looked down at Toni, lying below me. Her hair was messed up and her red lipstick was smeared all over her face. I couldn't imagine what my face looked like. I let my gaze slowly drop as I studied her body. Her neck was graceful and her shoulders were incredibly sensuous. Her body was shiny with sweat and cum. I leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the chin, then kissed her neck and then her chest.

Toni put her arms around me and once again, rolled us over. I was on my back, again. She sat up so that she was straddling me at the hips. She was sitting directly over my cock. She wiggled her hips to get settled in. As she did this, she placed her hands on my stomach and started to rub my cum into my skin. I looked down to watch her hands and noticed cum all the way up my chest. I looked at her and saw that it was smeared all over her stomach, her bustier and even up to her tits. Following Toni's lead, I rubbed it into her body as she did mine.

For the next few minutes, we both continued to kiss, massage and tease each other. She was a truly sensuous, exotic woman but she looked like a teenager. As she moved around, sitting on top of me, I was surprised to notice that I was getting ready for round three. I've been divorced about 5 years now and our marriage dried up about 5 years before that so it has been about 10 to 15 years since I've had three orgasm's in one session. I needed to stretch things out a little longer so I suggested we go clean up and then get some nourishment.

Toni agreed and told me to just lye still while she took care of me. I studied her as she gracefully got off the bed and walked towards the master bath. I heard the water running and in a moment, she came back with a warm cloth. Before cleaning me up, she bent forward, grabbed my semi-rigid cock and gave me a quick suck. I was now fully hard. She let my cock slip from her mouth and she put the warm cloth directly on my balls. I closed my eyes and let her rub the warm cloth all over my body. As she worked her way around, I would occasionally feel her lips on my skin. She finished by giving my cock one last kiss.

I opened my eyes and jumped up from the bed. I took Toni by the shoulders, turned her around and pushed her back down onto the bed. I grabbed the cloth, leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I stood back up and told her that it was my turn to take care of her. I turned and walked to the master bath.

I returned to the bed with a hot wash cloth. Toni was lying on her back, her dark hair was pulled back from her face and she looked gorgeous. I sat down next to her and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. I put the cloth on her face and cleaned up some of the smeared lipstick. I paid attention to every feature of her beautiful face. As I rubbed her dark brown skin with the white hotel cloth, I couldn't help but tell her how beautiful she was. I leaned forward and licked her sweet red lips.

I washed her neck and chest. Her tits responded to the warm cloth. Her nipples turned a warm shade of red and puffed out. LaTonia moaned as I continued to clean her up. I wiped my semen off of her bustier and then moved down to her exposed stomach. Just as I was about to clean up her cum stained burgundy panties, she put her hand on mine and said, "No. Save that for last." I smiled at her and moved down to her legs.

Gently placing the tips of my fingers at the top of her stockings, I slowly pulled down and silently slid the sexy lace stockings down her slender legs and off of her sensuous toes. Her legs are taut and graceful. Her muscles are long and firm; they ripple beneath her beautiful Brazilian skin as I move each one to properly clean her up. I slowly and methodically cleaned each athletic leg as I moved my way down to her feet. Periodically, I would glance up at this amazing woman and her fantastic body. LaTonia knew that she was driving me crazy and she seemed to feed off of my lust for her.

I could feel my cock getting hard again, as I finished cleaning her legs. With a smile on my face, I start to crawl up her body so that I could clean her delicious pussy when she put her hand up to my face and stopped me. LaTonia looked me in the eye and said, "One more thing please, then you can do what ever you want to me for the rest of the night." Who was I to argue with this amazing goddess? I just nodded my head and smiled.

LaTonia sat up and crawled off the bed. She turned around and told me to sit with my back up against the headboard. I did as she instructed. Once I was seated, I looked over at her standing beside the bed. She smiled at me and started to unsnap her bustier. I know she saw my eyes, among other parts of my body, get bigger. She started with the bottom and worked her way up to the top snap. The last one was straining to contain her amazing tits. With one last snap, LaTonia was now naked above the waist. She looked amazing. She smiled at me as she dropped the garment to the floor.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she crawled back up onto the bed. She turned around and slid backwards so that she was sitting between my legs. Her back was pressed against my chest. I started to wrap my arms around her when she grabbed my hands and directed them to her amazing tits. LaTonia lay back against me, resting her head on my shoulder as I massaged her tits. Her body was firm, yet her skin was soft. I looked over her shoulder and down at her chest. My cock twitched to see the erotic contrast between her dark skin and my white hands and arms. Her nipples were hard against my palms as I slowly rubbed and squeezed her sensitive tits. After a few minutes, she grabbed one of my hands and slowly directed it down her flat sexy stomach and pressed it against her shiny cum soaked panties. They felt slippery as my fingers traced the delicate lines of her puffy tender lips. Her breath hitched when my fingers slid over her clit. I could feel the heat from her pussy as I pushed my fingers against the gusset of her panties. I pushed my arm forward and my hand slid down further between her soft thighs and I curled my fingers to cup her ass. LaTonia groaned as the palm of my hand pressed against her soft mound.

In response to my hands on her body, a soft, low, animalistic groan emanated from deep within her throat. She slowly arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed. She pulled her feet up towards her elevated ass and then spread her legs further apart, giving me easier access to her overly sensitive erogenous zones. LaTonia was pushing her body back against mine, pinning me to the headboard of the bed. My cock was fully engorged, pinned between our hot sweaty bodies. Her long dark curly hair felt soft and silky as it cascaded down over my shoulders and chest. My nipples were rock hard as she pressed her back against my chest.

I positioned my hand on her tone stomach and pressed my fingertips down so I could slip my hand beneath her satin panties. I really wanted to feel her dripping hot, wet pussy. She stopped my assault by grabbing my hand and said, "No. I want you to make me cum while you rub my clit through my panties." As she said this, she was directing my hand to her hot mound. LaTonia groaned loudly as she guided my fingertips over her sensitive, clit. I slid my hand down and rested my palm on her clit. I pressed my fingers against her pussy and pressed the fabric into her soft lips. LaTonia hissed and said, "That's it baby. Fuck me with your fingers. Push my cum soaked panties into my aching pussy."

I dropped my left hand down and placed it over my right hand. I pulled her body against mine. LaTonia reached down and grabbed her knees, pulling them out to her sides, spreading her legs farther apart and opening up her beautiful pussy. I could feel my fingers sink deeper and deeper into her body. The soft satin fabric was stretched tightly over her mound and also pulled down creating a deep crease in her ass; which is where my steel hard cock was wedged.

Using the strength in my arms, I started to slowly pull her up against me and then slowly let her down. My hands were digging into her pussy with each lift and my palms were rubbing her clit. LaTonia wiggled her body as she slid up and down against me. My arms were burning, I was breathing hard and her ass felt amazing as it rubbed against my cock. My fingers were dripping wet. I tilted my head forward and started to suck and nibble on her neck, just above her shoulder.

LaTonia's breathing was getting very deep and she moaned each time I picked her up. She started to softly whisper the words, "Faster" and "Harder" with every other lift. I knew she was getting close and all she needed was just a little bit more coaching.

With my mouth next to her ear, I started to encourage her towards her climax. I gently sucked on her ear lobe and then whispered, "LaTonia. You're so beautiful. You have amazing eyes, supple lips, beautiful hair and a very sexy body." I continued, "Your beauty is intoxicating, you're like a Greek goddess, men would wreck their ships to get a glimpse of your beauty. You glow brighter than the sun when you cum. I want to see you cum. Let everything go and cum for me."

She took in a deep breath and let out a long scream as I held her body tight against mine. Her body shook like she was possessed. LaTonia arched her back hard and pressed against me. She lifted her ass off the bed as I tried to hold onto her. She straightened out her sexy brown legs, clamping them together with my hands wedged deep in her crotch like a vice. I looked over her shoulder to see her golden brown nipples puffed out aching to be sucked.

With one last gasp, LaTonia collapsed back on top of me. Her breathing was raspy and labored. The weight of her hot, small, body felt amazingly comfortable as she lay on top of me. The sweat on her slender neck and graceful upper chest glistened in the dim light from the bedroom. Her long dark hair was erotically disheveled. I couldn't believe that in a short period time, I was experiencing such an extreme intimacy with a woman I had met just a few hours earlier. I continued to kiss her slender neck and suck on her ear lobes.

We lay there for a few more minutes when I started to slowly but gently pull my hands from between her legs. LaTonia protested as my hands left the warm comfort of that sweet spot in between her legs. Once my hands were free she grabbed both of my hands with hers and pulled my arms around her like a child would do with their security blanket. We sat there for a few more minutes while I continued to lightly kiss and lick the sweet skin of her neck and shoulders.

LaTonia started to move a little bit more. She still had a hold of my hands, so she started out by putting each hand up to her soft wet lips and giving them a light kiss. Next, she placed both of my hands on her magnificent tits. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin and hard nipples under my palms as LaTonia guided them across her warm body. For the next several minutes, I lifted, pressed, pushed, tweaked, pinched and pulled on her beautiful boobs.

LaTonia was cooing as she squirmed against me; rubbing her back against my chest and grinding her ass into my aching, stiff cock. I was starting to breath heavily and out of a natural need for release, I started to dry-hump her panty covered cheeks. LaTonia looked over her shoulder and looked at me out of the corner of her eyes. She smiled and teasingly said, "You like this?" She knew that I was hot and ready to cum so I just smiled back at her and nodded. Her beautiful brown eyes and soft round ass were driving me crazy.

LaTonia held both of my hands against her tits and started to lean forward. I followed her lead, holding onto her chest and keeping my stiff rod jammed against her soft round panty covered ass cheeks. She fell face forward down onto the bed. I ended up resting on my elbows laying face-down on her back. My hands were stuck to her tits, pinned down by the weight of our bodies and my cock was nicely wedged against her, poking into her ass. Her pretty burgundy panties were doing their best to restrain my cock from entering her tight little orifice.

I felt LaTonia's hips start to move. She was slowly grinding her ass against my groin. I groaned loudly, planted a wet kiss on her shoulder blade, resumed squeezing both of her tits and reciprocated her grinding. I closed my eyes as my cock slipped nicely between the warm folds of her satin covered ass cheeks. LaTonia once again looked over her shoulder at me. I opened my eyes when I heard her seductive sweet voice say, "Baby, I need to feel you cum on me again." There was an affirming look on her face when she continued, "Come on baby. Squeeze my big titties and fuck my panties with your hard cock. I need to feel your hot sticky cum shoot all over my ass and up my back."

She knew that I was on the edge. I leaned forward, pressing my chest to her back. She continued to squirm under me as I squeezed her tits. I slightly arched my back and started to dry-hump her with everything I had. I could feel the burning deep in my balls and I wanted to honor her wishes. I slowed down my assault, bent forward and lightly kissed her shoulder. I put my lips up to her ear, gently sucked on her ear lobe and then took in a deep breath through my teeth. With my mouth next to her ear I paused and quietly whispered, "You're body is so fucking hot and I can't hold back any longer." As soon as I said this, I shoved my hips against her ass and let it all go. LaTonia squealed when she felt the first hot wet blast of semen erupt from my cock. She leaned forward and pushed her face into the bedding, squealing louder as my shaft pumped load after load of cum from my balls.

I slid down her body slightly so that my pulsing cock had slipped into the crevasse of her ass. I propped myself up slightly and looked down to see my pearly white jizz shoot from my swollen purple head and land on her smooth dark lower back. My orgasm was subsiding so the remainder of my spunk slowly dribbled out onto her burgundy panties. LaTonia arched her back, pressing herself against me. I took the hint. She groaned as I relaxed and let the weight from by body push her back down onto the bed.

I was still breathing hard but I knew what she wanted. As soon as my body was pressed fully against hers, I started to grind my hips against her ass. I pressed my stomach against the small of her back, spreading my sticky cum all over her backside. LaTonia and I both moaned and groaned as our bodies slithered against each other.

We lay like this for a few more minutes when LaTonia said that it was time for us to enjoy a warm shower, get a few more drinks and rest up for round two. As I rolled off of her, I looked down to see her sexy wet lower back. Her panties were also dark with blotches of white cum still clinging to them.

LaTonia got up on her hands and knees and crawled off the bed. She walked into the master bathroom and turned to look at her backside in the mirror. She looked over at me and said, "Mmm. You've really done a good job on me. I think I'll just jump into the shower and wash my panties while I'm cleaning your sexy body." I stepped past her, patted her wet bottom and turned on the water for the shower.

The water was warm and her body was getting me hot, again. LaTonia did a good job at keeping me focused on getting both of us cleaned up so we could eat, drink and then fuck some more.

Story to be continued... the lovely Shanthai joins us.

Orion2012
Orion2012
137 Followers