Travelling with Odette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The second boy was pulling me open, as if I was made of play-dough down there. 'Push her thighs up,' he said. His friend pushed them wide apart and moved forward to hold them in place against his knees. I was naked and totally exposed.

"I could feel my outer labia had been drawn back from the inner ones -- there was fresh air on my hole. A new set of fingers burned like fire on my private parts. They peeled me open inside, dragging the entrance of my cunt into a stretched O.

"'I see it,' the second boy said. I couldn't see anything past his stomach. I just wanted the agony of pain on my arms to stop. Fingers slid through my labia on each side of my hole, pushing them back out of the way. Suddenly there was a sharp piercing sensation. It came again and again, like hot needles in my cunt. My perforated hymen ripped open under pressure. I felt my blood welling and went delirious with pain and emotional shock."

Odette stared at me, wanting me to know how it had felt. "Imagine being circumcised without an anaesthetic," she said, briefly in the present.

"The boy on my arms got off and stood up. The other one had the knife, and there was bright red blood on the tip of the blade. My labia were still loosely open but no one was holding them apart anymore. The boy stood up and stepped out from between my legs, closing the knife. I didn't dare move in case I made it hurt even worse. The boys were both staring down at my cunt, and could see everything.

"I felt wetness ooze down my crack and I thought I was bleeding to death. 'Now she's ready,' the boy with the knife said callously, pocketing it. 'She wants it!'

"He began taking off his trousers. As soon as I saw his cock, my legs went weak and I knew I couldn't run. 'It's going to hurt her like hell,' the other boy said, still behind me. The first boy asserted, 'That's why she wants it so much.'

"My thighs felt as if they'd been glued in position, drawn back to give the two boys full access to my sex. My arms were still frozen above my head.

"The boy in front knelt between my legs again and stuck two fingers in my hole. I screamed into the gag as the ragged edges of my hymen burned. The fingers suddenly came out of me. He was holding them up. 'See how wet she is now.' I just stared at the big cock sticking out from between his legs, and watched it lower towards me. It plunged in, feeling like someone had suddenly shoved a big salami up my cunt, splitting me in two.

"The gag muffled the sounds I made.

"As if his entry hadn't been bad enough, he started using me like the hole for a pile driver, slamming me into the ground. Then he pulled out and his hot cum sprayed over my belly. At first I thought he'd urinated then I realised what it was. I didn't dare look down between my legs in case I was torn and bleeding. It felt like hot pokers had been driven up inside me.

"The second boy mounted me straight after, and it was worse than the point of the knife that had pierced my hymen. My insides felt raw, like nerve endings on a sore tooth."

I winced involuntarily.

"He kept ramming up and down in my cunt, like a piston that wouldn't stop. I was almost unconscious by the time he shot his load deep inside my stretched and abused sheath. All I could do after he withdrew was lie in the same frozen position, bruised inside and out, and moaning into the gag clogging up my mouth with the horrible taste of wool.

"I thought my burning cunt would never stop hurting, or ever close again. It was like there was still some invisible force inside me, holding it open.

"'I want to piss,' I heard one of the boys say. 'Do it on her,' the other one encouraged, excited by the idea. I saw the first boy who had fucked me. He came up to my side holding his semi-flaccid cock in his hand. 'I'm gonna piss on you 'cause that's all cunts like you are good for.' He ignored the pleading look in my eyes -- which was all I could do with my mouth still gagged and my insides too sore to move.

"The stream of urine hit my small tits first, splashing everywhere -- then he directed the flow down my midriff and let it play over my stomach. The humiliation of being pissed on seemed to go on forever.

"The other boy was hovering, watching my wet body avidly. 'Let's sit her up,' he said after his friend shook the last drips from his cock. They pulled me to a sitting position, where I swayed groggily. 'Now she looks like she has some titties'. Both boys laughed contemptuously.

"The one who had spoken tossed me the remains of my dress. The other boy picked up my panties. He took out his knife and used it to shred the crotch -- stabbing and ripping. 'That's what'll happen to you if you tell anyone,' he threatened.

"Because I was frozen in fear, and staring numbly at my panties, the other boy took my dress and used it roughly to wipe the piss off my small tits. Then he reached lower, to my belly and thighs. My skin still felt sticky afterwards, and I stunk of them.

The boy said, 'If she goes home like this she's gonna have to tell.' The other boy figured out a solution, 'So we'll make sure we don't get the blame. We'll tie her to a tree and tell the glue-sniffers under the bridge where to go to get a good fuck. Then we'll call the cops so they're caught in the act. The cops'll believe she imagined the rest.'"

Odette suddenly burst out laughing. It seemed a weird reaction to the increasingly appalled expression on my face. "Got you," she exclaimed gleefully. "I might be a call-girl but it's not because I was molested as a child. That's just a stereotyping. I like fucking, and it's that simple."

She grinned. "Were you turned on by my story?" She bounced off the windowsill and, showing off her sex proudly, came over to my chair, reaching down to feel my crotch then stroke it.

"I had a client for a few sessions -- a man older than you," she told me. "I'd sit crossed-legged on his bed, naked of course, and listen to dirty tales he'd written. That was all he ever asked me to do."

I pushed her playfully on her back and was between her naked legs simply my falling to my knees on the bed. She giggled as she felt my inexpert tongue, and then relaxed blissfully, with her thighs parted.

Tourist Thrills at the Kawarau Gorge

High above the Kawarau River an old bridge abandoned for use by vehicles is the site of the first commercial bungy jump in the world. Odette wanted adventure so, travelling by rental car, we included the site as one destination for a day trip into the countryside north east of Queenstown.

She was wearing a pleated micro-mini skirt and, being a hot day, no stockings. She'd matched the skirt with a tight tube top. Her appearance turned heads on our arrival at the bungy jump visitor centre, like it usually did when we were out in public.

"You're sure you want to do this?" We'd watched from the balcony as a succession of adventurous jumpers took their plunge towards the pale blue waters of the fast-flowing river far below. "I've got butterflies, but that's part of the fun!" She gave me an excited smile. If she'd been my girlfriend, and I'd been younger, I would have kissed her on the spot -- and probably not wanted to stop.

"Shall we?" Her eyes looked into mine. "We? No way! You're doing this one by yourself." "At least come out on the bridge with me." "Sure. I can do that. But I'll stop holding your hand when you go out on the plank." "Chicken."

Odette's turn came. Two young men wearing company T-shirts knelt at her feet to fit her ankles with the bungy cords. "You realise your skirt won't defy gravity," I heard one of them say as he glanced up at her face. "So I hope you don't mind showing off your knickers." "I'm not wearing any," she said cheekily, "so that won't be a problem." "For real!" Odette pulled her skirt out in front to let the two guys check up it for themselves. They both went bug-eyed ogling her.

"If you jump nude," one said hopefully, "we'd give you a refund." Odette grinned down at the man and let her skirt fall back in place. "That would spoil the surprise for everyone watching."

The two men finished the job on her ankles then stood up slowly, their gaze unprofessionally running up her shapely legs.

"I hope you're wearing a bra under that top then," the guy eyeballed her tits, "or they might just pop out on the jump as well." She gave him a cock-teasing smile, "No, I'm not wearing a bra either." Not that she needed to confirm it because her nipples were already showing as little mounds pushing up under the thin tube top.

"Ready then?"

Throwing me a sexy grin, Odette moved out onto the jumping platform bolted to the side of the bridge. One of the men, in a safety harness, went with her.

"Move to the edge ..." She shuffled forward, one hand staying on the rail. "On the count of three ... one ... two ... three ..."

Everyone on the bridge craned forward to watch Odette, her arms spread out, make a graceful dive into the abyss.

There were oos and ahs of vicarious thrill from the audience on the balcony over the cliff- edge. Odette's hands touched the river. The bungy cords suspended her for a split second, reaching full stretch, and her little skirt flipped up, exposing her stubble-covered but otherwise bare crotch. There was an audible intake of breath from the watchers then the cords recoiled. Odette shrieked from the thrill of it as her half naked body was flung back towards the bridge. The crowd broke out in spontaneous applause, those at the back standing on tiptoes for a better view.

Odette was almost standing in mid air for a second, her skirt falling back into place, then she plunged down again. She rebounded in diminishing half loops until she hung suspended just above the level of the river, her bare bottom and sex once more fully on display. Only this time her breasts were bare too, the tube top having given up the fight to retain them.

High above her, the balcony rail at one end was packed with her admirers, her gently swaying figure the only point of interest.

Down on the water, two workers in a rubber raft gathered her in by her arms and fed her body onto the floor head-first, handling her in a way that made certain her skirt would stay up round her waist. She pulled her tube top over her breasts as soon as she was lying flat on her back, but left her legs apart, and her skirt up, while the two men -- more interested in her cunt than in what they were doing -- fumbled to remove the fastening of the bungy cords from round her ankles.

Prone, exhausted by the thrill of the freefall, and still exposing her privates to them, she lay back and the raft started its short trip to the landing.

As I left the bridge to go and meet Odette applause from the balcony started following her up the steps cut into the side of the gorge.

Sex in the Car Park

She loved being the centre of attention and, as we went through the cafeteria together and out through the rear doors towards the gravelled car park, I wanted her so much -- not unlike all the other men who had seen her jump -- that my prick was in pain.

She didn't say anything until we were in the rental car. "Wow! That was a turn-on in more ways than one!" I grinned. "Did you plan it?" "I didn't think about what I was wearing until the guy on the bridge mentioned it." "Are you wet?"

She took my hand and placed it under her skirt so that I could check for myself. Parting her thighs, she slid forward on the passenger seat. My fingers encountered the slit between her labia. It was moistened and slick. I fondled her and she groaned, closing her eyes. I used my other hand to pull at her tube top until one pink-nipple after the other popped out. She didn't seem to mind that we were still in a public place.

The muskiness from between her legs filled my nostrils as I stroked her slit, teasing it open. I lifted my hand to the spongy flesh at the top of her labia, pressing down over the hood of her clit.

Odette's breathing quickened and she groaned more loudly.

While my fingers were working on further lubricating her cunt lips, I bent my head to take the tip of her nearest breast into my mouth. Sucking on it, I used my free hand to cup and squeeze her other tit.

Odette's cunt lifted off the edge of the seat, giving me access to the full length of her slit. My fingers roved, delving into her warm honey-pot. She opened her thighs wider, thrusting her cunt out to greet the twin intrusion sliding deeper between her labia.

Manual stimulation didn't take long to bring Odette so close to a climax that I had to pause. Getting out of the car I went round to her side. She moved out of the way -- her bare boobs rounded perfection -- while I took her place on the passenger seat. Then she straddled my legs on her knees, facing towards me.

Reaching under her short skirt, I lowered my zipper and released my cock from the painful grip of straining underwear. Odette cupped her breast and fed her teat back to my lips. As I teased her mammary glands up top, she lowered her vulva towards the pointed head of my erection, unerringly finding the tip with her cunt hole. My cock was rock-hard and she only had to sink slowly down to ease open her slippery sheath.

If any pedestrian went by our car we didn't notice or care. They would be able to see us through the windows but they would, I assumed, be too embarrassed (or shocked) to watch. All I was concerned about was the sweet taste of Odette's nipple and the grip of her tight wet cunt.

As, open-legged, she started riding the pommel on the saddle of my thighs it felt as if she was trying to drive my cock into deeper and deeper recesses of her soft body, her sweet honey beginning to leak deliciously down my balls. A thrill of exquisite pleasure shot through my body. Every last millimetre of my shaft was lubricated, my pubic hair matted with her wetness where her open cunt came repeatedly down to meet and press against it. I marvelled that her vagina could stretch so far, feeling as if the head of my cock penetrated her cervix and beyond at each thrust.

Odette was panting, riding her pommel as if on a bucking bronco, making all the effort. All I had to do was keep my swollen cock pointing upwards as she gyrated around it. Gripping the shaft, her labia-fringed pussy did the rest.

In a wild crescendo on my pole, she brought herself to a climax, her cunt and thighs clenching then letting go. She gave an animal cry of breathless ecstasy. Her cunt flooded, not just with her own juices; I'd joined in her vocalization of sexual release.

We opened our eyes. Half a dozen people in the car park had turned to stare at our car. In a friendly way, Odette waved at them and they turned aside sheepishly.

A busload of Japanese tourists was arriving. As it pulled into a park, the passengers were too close, and too high up in their seats, to see much beyond the roof of our car.

Odette pulled up her top all the same, hiding both beautiful young breasts. Her nipples still showed afterwards, but no longer bare. She stayed straddling me, letting me enjoy that exquisite, soft, wet, after-feeling when a man is even more aware than ever of his dick being inside a woman's most personal and intimate place.

The Japanese tourists -- mainly young couples -- filed out of the bus, chatting excitedly about what they were going to do or see. They saw us. They might have thought, from the position Odette was in and from our flushed faces that we had just been necking passionately. Her skirt, short as it was, hid our sexual congress. The tourists were too polite to meet our eyes or stare, and Odette did not react to their brief attention as they passed.

When the last stragglers moved on, I was able to concentrate on the feeling of my cock shrinking and slowly retreating down the now softly loose sheath that held it so personally. Odette did not lift off me until just the vestibule of her cunt was still in contact.

From the driver's seat, kneeling, she smiled and said, "That was the perfect way to top the biggest thrill of my life!"

CHAPTER THREE -- SEX INDOORS and OUT

An Interlude Before the Next Adventure

I woke facing the picture window in the room of the hotel Odette and I had stayed at for a third night. With the drapes having been left open, I could see sunshine playing on the dun-coloured mountain peaks across the lake.

The second thing I became aware of was Odette, young and naked, spooned against my back, her arm across my hip. She'd returned in the early hours of the morning from a night out on the town. Needing just the starlight to undress, and thinking I was still asleep, she'd crawled in beside me in the dark. Her breathing had drifted off to a regular pattern before I dozed again content to know that if I'd wanted sex she would have given it -- I was, after all, paying her by the day.

Now, though, I wasn't thinking about the mercenary side of our client/prostitute arrangement. I was just enjoying the feeling of her body against mine, the wonderful softness of her breasts, belly, and warm thighs where our bare skin touched.

I'd let her go out partying by herself. I was fifty years old after all. I no longer had the stamina for frequent late nights, and she had the get up and go of a nineteen year old. Besides, the nightlife of an all-year mountain resort is pretty much a young person's scene -- and the days too from what I saw on the occasions we strolled or drove about town. I was one of the invisible middle-aged; younger people only bothered to look at me because I was with Odette -- probably thinking I was her father.

I let her sleep on. For the languorous pleasure of lying in bed with her, nude and in private, I didn't even mind missing breakfast.

Odette woke about the time I would be taking a coffee break if I was in my office back home in Boston -- well, at that hour of day. She rolled onto her back. I turned towards her and we greeted the new day together with cheerful smiles, hers a little sleepy still.

Small-talk took a few minutes and then she asked me, more bright-eyed, "We've done bungy jumping, so what next?" I thought she meant what adventure. "We could try tandem skydiving off a mountainside..." "We could fly united." "Airlines?" I joked. She gave me an impish grin. "Sexually." I quibbled, "You'd have to go in tandem with an experienced instructor, not me." "Well, if you get a female one and I get a male..." she giggled, not needing to finish her indecent proposal. "I don't think so." "Landing would be a thrill." "Not without you it wouldn't be."

She looked at me seriously. Who knew what she was thinking? A man didn't say those sorts of things to a prostitute even if he had hired her as a travelling companion. It made no difference that she was cute-looking and untouched by the way she'd earned her living for the month before I'd arrived.

"Do you want me?" I did but I didn't. I shook my head.

She pushed the bed covers down purposefully. "Are you sure?"

Even at my age, a man can't look at bare tits and the V at the top of a pretty woman's thighs without wanting her, and I could see Odette's naked body all the way down to the stubble on her Mons. Despite her late night out, her youthful skin glowed with vitality.

It seemed forever before I could say anything, and then I responded on impulse, "Couldn't you get anyone to fuck you last night?" I immediately wished I hadn't said it, even though she didn't seem offended, and replied unemotionally, "I don't moonlight when a client's paying for my time." "That's nice to know."

To make up for being rude, I thought of offering her the day off to be with people nearer her own age, but I didn't want to forego her company. While I was thinking about it, she was slowly spreading her knees under the bedclothes. I watched her thighs open at the top, showing off the beautiful slit between her puffy outer labia -- always a delight for me to see. Then I wondered if she genuinely wanted sex, or was she simply performing the duties of her employment.