Travelling with Odette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There'd seemed to be a real fondness in her giving of herself, so far. I would have said there was a genuine connection, if such things happened when there's an age difference of thirty years. How I felt about her left no doubt in my mind and, appreciative of what she was offering, I reached out and stroked the tops of her bare legs.

"You said you didn't want to," she teased, a grin on her pretty young face. "You're the one that showed it to me." "Pavlov's dog," she said, even better educated than I'd thought. "Then you'd better get on all fours to accommodate me." "Why don't you just lie on top of me?" "That's not the way a dog like me does it." I climbed out of bed and stood determinedly waiting for her to position herself. She stared at my full-frontal erection. "You really do want it!" "That's your fault."

Odette opened her legs wider and started playing with her clit. Her hungry gaze never left my manhood. She checked, "On all fours?" "Doggie style." She was fingering herself enthusiastically. "Ok. But you have to have sex with me at least one more time before the day's over." "At least," I promised, making her grin happily.

Soon after, she was on her hands and knees on the bed and backing her beautiful butt towards me. We made a connection -- the tip of my erect cock nestling in the widest part of her slit where it was warm and moist. I thrust and she pushed back, sliding my sensitively swollen member in like a greased pole.

Reaching round her hips, I fondled her dangling tits, enjoying the fullness of their curves. She moaned sweet sounds of pleasure, caught between the thrill in her nipples and the sensations in her cunt. (Her explanation from a few days before -- that she prostituted herself because she liked sex -- seemed true enough.)

Like a schoolboy, I already wanted to come. My balls felt full and tight -- so tender that any friction, even from a single thrust, would have caused my load to fire out the only exit it had. I didn't feel fifty; Odette, with a body so gorgeous inside and out, felt every inch nineteen.

"Show me what a doggie can do," she said eagerly. "I thought sex with animals was illegal here." "That makes it even more exciting!"

I pressed into her soft butt cheeks, her vagina stretching to accommodate the extra length. Only dogged determination controlled the natural reaction from my stiff cock.

"OOOH -- what a big doggie you are!" she exclaimed. I pulled part way out and, concentrating on her pleasure not mine, tried a cautious shallow pumping. "Good doggie," she said breathlessly. "I like that!" I shifted my hands to her hips and fucked her with even more vigour, grunting in unison with her at each thrust. "FASTER!" she panted.

She was asking a lot of an old dog like me but I gave it the best effort of my lifetime, reaming her tight little cylinder like a piston on a steam train at full speed. Her cunt convulsed, first loose then tight. Her back arched. Her fingers clenched at the bunched up bedclothes. She let out an orgasmic squeal that would have been heard in the rooms next door and across the corridor if they were still occupied.

I gripped her hips so that she couldn't pull free and kept pumping, this time concentrating on my own pleasure and the electric thrill in my hard cock. Her cunt had gone soft around the entrance. I plumbed the deepest recess that still gripped the penetrating head of my manhood. The urgency in my loins became more immediate -- my shaft jerked inside her, a hot stream exploding. Uncontrollably, picturing my gooey cum spraying her intimate pink depths, I let out a noise like she had, but deeper and more guttural.

Odette collapsed, dragging her slippery tunnel off my pole. She lay facedown, panting. My heart was racing so fast I wondered if I was about to have a heart attack. Then my eyes focussed on the open gash below the mounds of her butt cheeks. Dying, I decided, was the last thing in the world I wanted to do.

I sprawled beside her and fondly put my arm across her bare back. Then, when I had enough breath, I said, still playing to her fantasy, "You're the best bitch an old dog like me has ever fucked." "Thank you -- I think." We both laughed breathlessly. "You were amazing," she said. I felt at least twenty tears younger. "You were indescribably beautiful."

We lay without speaking, listening to our mutual heavy breathing and to the murmuring voices of the cleaning staff further down the corridor.

Discovering Moke Lake

We showered together for the thrill of it, and to freshen up, then dressed in shorts, sandals and cotton tops for another day out. In a restaurant down the hill, right on the lakefront of Queenstown, we took time over an early lunch.

The town sits at the northern end of Wakatipu - a long, deep, L-shaped Lake, fringed all around by steep mountain slopes.

Over coffee, chatting like friends, I hardly noticed the other tourists dining near us. I had eyes only for Odette, savouring my intimate knowledge of her body, marvelling that someone as young and lovely had allowed the recent intimacy we'd shared.

I was still adjusting to driving on the left and, after setting off sightseeing in our hire car, headed cautiously up the shore of the lake on the road running past the steamer wharf and reached the outskirts of town where I saw the simple directional sign with the words Moke Lake. I braked the car Impulsively and turned the wheel to head up the side road into the foothills.

"Where are we going?" "I don't know, but it sounds interesting."

In a matter of minutes, we went from scattered residential housing to wilderness. Reaching the road end a short time later we got our first glimpse of a small mountain lake. It was azure blue in the sunshine and backed by steep slopes of golden tussock rising to craggy mountaintops that seemed to loom over and dwarf it. Up the long valley behind it, a mob of sheep grazed leisurely.

We drove through scattered dark bushes down the dusty gravelled road into a picnic area by the lakeshore. Odette had the door opened on her side almost before the car stopped. She ran lightly across to the water's edge, bent down, dipped her hands, and splashed her face.

I stepped out of the car and strolled across the grass, smelling the pungent odours of the countryside. We seemed to have the beauty-spot all to ourselves.

"It's so hot," Odette said, straightening up, "we should swim." The water looked clear and inviting. "We didn't bring swimming costumes or towels," I said. "That doesn't matter. We can dry off in the sun afterwards." "Someone might come along." "If that happens," Odette giggled, "we'll just hide in the bushes."

I watched her unfasten and take down her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties underneath -- or a bra I found when she took off her white T-shirt. She was already naked and I was still thinking about it.

"You try it first," I said, admiring her curves. She didn't need any more persuasion, running into the shallows with the unhesitant enthusiasm of youth. When the water reached mid-thigh, she plunged under. I was bare only from the waist down when her head and upper torso bobbed above the surface a few seconds later.

"The water's freezing!" she exclaimed, wading as fast as she could towards the shore, her nipples standing out in the same way they did during sex. She ran across the grass and wrapped her arms around me for warmth, her ice-cold belly pressing against my sun-warmed cock, making it tingle and my balls retreat.

"It is a mountain lake," I said, "so it would be." "You should have warned me." Her body shivered. I put my arms around her. "Do you want to get dressed?" "No. I like the feel of the sun on my skin." It was scorching, and her goose bumps were already going away. She kept hugging me. "This feels nice." She leant away and started undoing the buttons on my short-sleeved shirt. She opened it and deliberately pressed her bare breasts against my skin. "Mmm! Much warmer."

My ribs felt the nubs of her stiff nipples; my cock, cold from warming her belly, had lost sensitivity. "Adam and Eve," I said, looking around at the wilderness. "What?" "We're like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden." "Except you've still got your shirt on."

I shrugged it off so I could look my part. It was crazy -- we were nude in a public place, not far from a highway, and I'd never done anything like it before in my entire life. It was wonderful!

"Now we're genuine sun worshippers," she said, letting go of me to stretch out on the grass. I followed her lead. Dry stalks prickled then flattened. The heat of the mid-summer sun bathed our prone bodies with an almost carnal touch. My eyes closed against the brightness.

I felt my cock rise after a few moments, from no other stimulation but the sun's warmth. Reaching down, I started playing with the shaft, feeling like a masturbating teenager all by himself in the great outdoors.

A smaller hand joined mine and I relinquished possession. Without my eyes opening, I enjoyed Odette's expert touch. Doing what I had started, but more delightfully, her grip rode up and down the shaft of my, by now, full erection. She seemed to sense it was all I wanted, and to have no other motive than to please me.

The thrill grew apace with the pressure in my cock. I strained up. She pumped faster. The gusher that jerked out splattered warm droplets of wet cum over my belly -- then her soft tongue was there, licking them up.

I propped myself on my elbows and opened my eyes. Odette was sitting back, grinning at me. There was a smear of semen on her chin. "You're getting a taste for it," I said. "Only for yours." I felt as if she really did care for me in a special way, that the money I'd put in her bank account in Auckland wasn't the reason.

I remembered how she'd looked when we met for the first time, at the airport in Auckland, and in the limousine ride afterwards. I was the luckiest fifty-year old in the world, no matter what it had cost.

I could feel my cock drooping. She looked down at it, and then said casually, "Could you rub sun block on me before I get burnt. I don't want to ruin my tan." "Are you going to stay nude?" She grinned. "Don't you want me to?" When I looked at her breasts, I did.

I got the lotion from the car. Odette lay on her back and I knelt astride her thighs. I did her face first, carefully avoiding her closed eyes, then her neck and shoulders. I don't need to tell you what it felt like to rub the oil into her soft breasts and firmer nipples. Moving lower, I even massaged lotion into the stubble on her Mons before doing the tops of her thighs. Then she reciprocated.

No one had ever rubbed suntan lotion on my cock before -- I'd never needed it. This was a holiday of firsts. Even with an empty pouch, my blood stirred!

Odette lay down again and closed her eyes. I closed mine, drifting off to the chorus of cicadas in the bushes near us.

The sound of a motor on the approach road woke me. The sun was in a different position -- more slanted towards us than overhead. "Odette ... someone's coming!" She stirred and heard the sound of the vehicle. "Come on!" I scooped up our clothes and led her at a run towards the outhouse visible above the bushes a short distance behind us.

The interior, being painted cream, glowed from the sunlight as I opened the door. Just as I was re-closing it I caught a glimpse of a family in a car.

Sunlight still came through the gaps at the top and bottom of the doorway. The heat was almost oppressive in the confined space. Our bodies started to glisten with sweat. There was a toilet odour, but it wasn't bad enough to be offensive. Someone had kept the structure well cleaned.

"We should have stayed where we were." Odette was grinning. "There were children in the car," I said, unloading the clothing in a heap near the door. I suggested, "We could just get dressed and go somewhere else." "But getting dressed wouldn't be as much fun." Odette reached out and touched my cock. Miraculously, it started swelling just from having her hand there. She used her other hand to push me gently down onto the toilet seat. Then she straddled my legs.

Taking my cock in her hand, and holding it upright, she lowered herself towards its pointed head. Using what stiffness there was, and by rubbing her vaginal slit up and down on it, she set about causing my blood to pool in the right places while stimulating her own juices.

The door rattled. "It's locked," a child's voice whined. The metal door rattled again. "You'll just have to go in the bushes if you can't wait," a woman's voice said.

Once in the mood, Odette didn't distract easily, and with another woman, and a girl, unseen but probably only a few feet away, it seemed to have excited her all the more. My cock still in her hand, she resumed stroking her increasingly slippery labia with it, moaning softly, and my attention returned to the widening slash she was pressing the ever-increasing girth of my manhood into.

I thought for a moment she was going to masturbate to a climax. Then she held still, the head of my cock positioned at her opening. She took her hand away and, with an expulsion of breath, sank down on my erection. (Any straight guy knows how heavenly it feels to slide a bare cock into its natural sheath. I don't need to try and describe the indescribable, do I?)

She started riding my pole with great enthusiasm, making the bolt on the door rattle dully, her pointed breasts bouncing up and down in front of my face. Sweat began running down our bodies as the slippery hole clinging to my cock increased its tempo. Then there were voices again, moving away. I assumed the woman and her daughter had finished relieving themselves in the bushes.

I stroked Odette's moist back and down to her taut butt cheeks and at the same time captured a nipple in my mouth, and sucked. Odette exploded in a noisy orgasm, writhing in my lap, her juices flowing. I thrust up, a single jerk squirting out what little cum my balls had produced during our nap.

Odette just sat on me afterwards, her cunt filled with my muscle. She was satiated, and seemed unashamed that the couple in the picnic area, having likely heard the climax of our wilderness congress, would know there were two people in the outhouse together. Whether the children did or not depended on their ages. Maybe, if they were from overseas, their parents would scare them with a story it was the call of a wild New Zealand animal.

I sucked on Odette's nipple again playfully, making her squirm. We grinned at each other in the crazy sexual overload of knowing we had just fucked in a public toilet in the picturesque surrounds of nature.

Odette lifted off me gingerly, watching my still surprisingly rigid cock pull out from between her legs. She said, standing on both feet in front of me, "If I don't get back in the lake I'll smell for the rest of the day." "I like your smell," I said, stroking the outside of her thighs and staring at her swollen cunt. I bent forward and kissed it. She pulled free. "You're insatiable!" "Only for you." She smiled teasingly, "I reckon you would be with any woman." She gathered up a wad of toilet paper and started drying herself between the legs. "We'd better go back to the hotel for a shower and a rest," she said. "We've been invited to a wild party at a house on the countryside tonight." "What party?"

CHAPTER FOUR - INTIMACY

The Boy Next Door

Odette and I were lying on the bed in our hotel room though, being the older, I was the one who needed rest after our sexual escapade at Queenstown's Moke Lake. She'd just resumed a conversation about our invitation to a party, and I asked, "How do you know it's going to be a wild party?" "On Saturday nights here they usually are, that's why."

Odette's feet, legs and midriff were the only parts that were bare. After showering, she'd dressed in a miniskirt and bra, but no top. The last panties she had put on were the pair she shed in the limousine back in Auckland -- she'd agreed to go without any for the duration of my vacation in New Zealand. (I didn't have to ask, or look, to know she was still keeping her promise; she was being paid well.)

I could see the space between her shapely thighs and I loved the thought of it going all the way up under her skirt to a bare crotch. Not that I had the energy left to do more than think about it. I might not have been tired enough to nap after we came back to the hotel, but I wasn't up to strenuous activity either -- not after delivering three loads of cum for Odette in less than six hours. Not bad for a man of fifty, even with the stimulation of a 19 year-old's company.

"The party really won't be my scene," I said. "You'll love it. It's just what you need." By now she knew a bit about my life, like its dullness what with my late wife's preference for routine missionary sex and nothing more, so she was probably right -- in her own way. "There won't be anyone else my age there, though, will there?" "I thought you liked being with younger women."

We hadn't talked about it. I guess she was extrapolating from my specification to the escort agency she worked for. "With you I already have all the company I need," I said. Was that a pleased look she gave me? "Haven't you ever wanted to be in a threesome with two girls?" Her eyes twinkled at me, her head resting on her hand. I said honestly, "I've never given the matter any thought." She had. "We could take turns riding you or even just playing with your cock." She was looking down at my boxer shorts. I said, "I wouldn't like it as much as when you do it by yourself."

She leant forward and surprised me by kissing my lips. It was the first time she ever had. "That was sweet of you to say." I guess if the kiss hadn't just been a gesture of appreciation we might have kept on doing it.

"At the party, I want us to stay together," I said sincerely, meaning I didn't want her to play up to anybody else. "Okay. But we will have some fun, won't we?" "That depends on what you mean." "Like entering into the spirit of any games." "Games? I won't share you," I said. "Because you're paying?" I felt insulted. "Because I'm old-fashioned."

She cuddled up to me. "I like that." We stayed contentedly silent for a few moments. "Your friends from last night are going to get a surprise when you turn up with me." "I told them I was travelling with an older man. They won't mind." "They might when they see how much older."

Odette grinned. "I've heard lots of girls talk about fantasies of doing it with someone their father's age. They say it would be yuk, but it still makes their toes curl and their pussies wet. Maybe it's just a substitute for something else." "You mean you can understand girls who want their fathers to screw them?" "That's too taboo, but daydreaming isn't threatening. After all, their fathers are the ones who give them unconditional love from when they were children. A girl can have sexual feelings about being treated like a princess without thinking about sex specifically."

"Your father adored you then?" I was trying to understand her. "He abandoned my mother when I was nine."

I wondered if it was her childhood yearning to have him back that made my company more acceptable to her, even at the price of having to have sex. I stroked her brown hair and couldn't help feeling paternal. I didn't think about her quite like my daughter back in Boston, but I did want to protect her in some vague way.

"He and your mother didn't get on then?" "She found a used condom he'd forgotten to take out of the ashtray of his car. He'd been screwing my baby-sitter whenever he took her home ... I heard my parents fighting the night before he left." I kissed her forehead sympathetically, the sweet smell of her hair filling my nostrils. "Didn't they have to share custody of you?"