Travelling with Odette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Odette's pneumatic pussy pleasuring my penis it was hardly surprising that I had no burning desire to fuck Mia. It was enough to be eating her out and to be part of a threesome in a situation I could never have imagined myself in when I was back in the States. (I reckon there weren't many fifty-year-old tourists in New Zealand as lucky as I was that night.)

Both girls were becoming quite vocal in expressing their sexual pleasures, their groans louder than the music in the room and the sounds from the club below. Odette was keeping time with the beat of the raunchy music as her vagina made the most of the swollen male intrusion inside it.

Her tempo increased, becoming frenetic, my cock responded and the warm rush of fluid entering it sent me over the edge. I forgot all about Mia's genitalia and was swept away by the twin sensations of Odette's pussy writhing on my horny rod, and of my jism squirting into her hole as my cock jerked repeatedly. Her sheath convulsed with an orgasm of its own.

I felt Odette lift off me, and then she was sitting astride my belly with some of her weight on her knees. I could feel her post-coital wetness on my skin. Looking up, I noticed her hands were cupping Mia's tits, and her fingers were teasing the distended nipples.

Mia, in the interval, had re-doubled her physical enthusiasm for my tongue's exploration. I reached under her butt cheeks and stretched her puffy labia away from everything they covered and, for the first time, sucked her clit. Mia bucked then lifted off my face in a paroxysm of pleasure that made her whole body shake. She turned her head and Odette kissed her deeply, still pinching her nipples. Mia's climax finally subsided, and they parted.

Both girls rolled off me onto their backs on the carpet, their breasts heaving. In the pale light of the room they were a lovely sight. It took Mia a few minutes before she could get up, butt naked, and turn off the music.

She found her dress on the floor and slipped it over her head and arms. "I've got to get back downstairs," she said. "Don't be too long. Other girls will be wanting to use the room." I handed Odette her dress after Mia left, and said sincerely, "Thank you." She smiled as she sat up. "I thought you'd enjoy it." "I wouldn't have if you hadn't been there." She gave me a look as if I was odd. I told her, "I'm glad you were the only one who had sex with me." She giggled, "You sound just like a certain US President." She mimicked, "I didn't have sex with that woman!" Her amused eyes met mine, "Wasn't that it?"

She wriggled her buttocks closer until she could lean over and kiss me. "Now get dressed before Mia ends up in trouble." Her face broke into a lovely grin, "You'll enjoy what I've got planned for you next."

I found out, very shortly after, that what she proposed to do was perform a public striptease routine on the stage downstairs, "For old time's sake," as she said.

I was stimulated by her exhibitionism, but also jealous of everyone else in the audience seeing her naked. I don't know how many men asked the management for a private lap dance with her, but she did not oblige any of them, or even seem tempted to. That only made what happened the next day even more surprising.

CHAPTER SEVEN -- RETURNING HOME

The Train Journey

Following three weeks holiday with Odette I felt I had enjoyed a cloudburst of sex after the drought of a loveless marriage. Odette should have come with a warning sign like you see on the roads in New Zealand: "Slippery when wet".

But don't go assuming she has the personality of a blow-up doll. She's feisty, intelligent, and excellent company. There's only one drawback, she works for an escort agency and I'm paying a weekly rate for what I'm getting. Though, what with my being thirty years older than she is, I've had to be grateful she acts like she genuinely likes being with me.

We were on our way back to Auckland and about to take a 200-mile scenic train journey to the port of Picton, where we intended catching a ferry.

Recalling the night before, and the memorable evening with Odette's friend at the strip show, I became horny again as we boarded the train early in the morning.

Our reserved seats turned out to be at one end of a carriage that was only half full of passengers, mainly tourists. There was no one seated behind us or directly across the central aisle, so we had some privacy. The seats on our side were singles facing each other. I took the one against the wall, looking down the carriage, and Odette settled in the other.

There was a small table between us. It seemed like it created too much separation, given how our remaining time together was nearing an end, and how fond of Odette I had become.

She was wearing the same beguiling outfit she had on when we first met at Auckland Airport, a cute-looking white cloth cap planted jauntily on her curly brown hair, a pleated micro-mini-skirt exposing the shapely perfection of her legs (the hem higher of course than any other I'd seen on girls waiting on the open platform) and, above the waist -- zipped almost all the way up at the front -- a little cotton jacket that occasionally revealed a glimpse of cleavage. Nicely tanned, she certainly didn't need stockings or pantyhose, and I knew she had no underwear on at all.

Having virtually missed out on sex with girls in my youth I'd wanted a travelling companion Odette's age when I came to New Zealand. She made sure I never felt ashamed of my desire for her nubile nineteen-year-old body, even though she was as young as my daughter. It helped that, by contrast, Cheryl was less worldly-wise, not as extroverted, and was certainly not exhibitionist. What Cheryl would make of Odette if they ever met I could not imagine.

We settled in for the train journey, Odette sipping from a bottle of water occasionally, and watched the countryside rolling by the swaying carriage, commenting to each other intermittently. There were mountain ranges, blue in the distance across the narrow plains the track traversed, and we passed the occasional small town where the train made no stop.

Our on-and-off conversation was tinged by regret that we would only have two more days together.

At one point Odette stood up, bare legged as a consequence of wearing nothing under her skirt. She stepped out into the aisle and stood beside me with her back towards the rear of the carriage. She bent over and whispered, "I'm going to the toilet." "Should I follow?" She grinned sexily but shook her head. "No ... Behave."

She kissed me then moved away and opened the adjacent door, stepping through and out of sight. She had only been gone a few moments when a man came up and, in a friendly way, introduced himself as Jack, a purser returning to his duties on one of the ferries plying between the North and South Islands. He was travelling alone, he said. He took Odette's seat and listened as I reciprocated with some impersonal details about myself. He looked to be about forty, with a lean athletic body and a hard face.

I guessed he'd noticed Odette's sex appeal even before he asked, "Is your lovely young companion from the States too?" "No. She's from Auckland." It seemed to satisfy him that she was not my daughter, and likely not my wife either. "You travelling together?" "Yes. For the last couple of weeks." "You're a lucky guy," he said. "I think so," I agreed, feeling a little smug. He informed me, "When she bent over I couldn't help noticing she's not wearing any knickers."

Odette had either forgotten how little her skirt hid or had intended anyone down the aisle looking our way to check out her nether region. Knowing her, I suspected the latter.

Though Jack was a relative stranger he had been easy to talk to, so far, and I shared the intimate detail that Odette liked to go knickerless. He queried, "And to show it off?" "Sometimes she does. I guess it's because she worked as a stripper for a short time." "So your relationship is casual?" I kind of guessed where all this was leading. I said, "The relationship's more of a business one. I'm her client." "You pay her for sex?" he sought confirmation of his guess. I nodded, and then, even though it belittled the companionship we'd shared, I said, "That's right. I'm renting her."

Jack looked turned-on by the idea of renting a girl. "Would you consider temporary sub-letting?" "You mean you'd like to use her services?" "What would you charge?" I knew Odette would say no, and there was no way I was going to become a pimp anyhow, but I strung him along, "You'd have to ask her." "You wouldn't want to be paid?" "She'd be selling herself." "You're sure you wouldn't mind?" Of course I minded, but I said, "If she's willing it's okay with me."

The lie turned out to have consequences I could not have imagined.

Odette came back through the door at that point and Jack rose to greet her. "Jack," he said, putting out his hand. A little puzzled by finding him there she took his firm grip and introduced herself.

Jack moved out of the way and let her resume her seat. He hovered at the outer end of the table.

I said to Odette bluntly, but not so other passengers could overhear, "Jack says he'd like to fuck you. Happened to see up your skirt when you bent over before."

She stared at me hard, but I wasn't going to help her out by letting my face show how his interest in having sex with her made me feel.

Her eyes wandered to Jack and gave him an appraisal, lingering on his crotch then his face, and coming back to his crotch. It was obvious the charged moment, and Odette's sexy appearance, had caused a stirring in his trousers. For my liking, she looked at the bulge behind his flies for far too long.

"He'd have to pay for the pleasure," she said to me coquettishly. "I don't let guys fuck me for free." My jaw dropped. Jack had his wallet out. "How much?" Odette named a reasonable sum and looked up at him.

I'd expected her to ask a ridiculous amount to put him off, but clearly she wanted to let the guy have sex with her. I knew then, despite how tempted I had been, that I was not going to invite her back to the States to live with me.

Jack had handed over a small wad of cash without quibbling. Odette rolled the notes and stuffed them in a small pocket of her jacket. She was committed. "Will we go into toilet and do it?" he asked her. "I'd rather do it here." "In public?" "We can be discrete." She gestured and they changed places. Disbelieving, I looked on.

First she undid the zipper on his jeans then skilfully eased out his cock in one deft movement. The table between us was low, so I could see his male organ sticking up. With a few strokes she had it fully stiffened and erect. Anyone could have come along the aisle and caught them at it but, for a moment longer, she paused to ogle the generous length and girth of his manhood. It was impressive, as I assumed she'd already figured from the way it had bulged in his trousers.

The next thing I knew she had straddled his lap, facing me, her little skirt hiding his erection from further view. The two of them looked like a couple being friendly and sharing a seat for lack of space. His knees were under the table and hers were spread on either side of his thighs. For a moment, as she wriggled her butt into his lap, there was a far away look in her eyes.

Then, unexpectedly from my point of view, she lifted her skirt at the front to let me view the flaring cock-head protruding from the rear between her soft, bronzed thighs. Her bare pussy lips were split over the thick ribbed shaft, and her clitoral hood was visible.

Keeping her skirt up with her elbows, she fished in her belt-bag and brought out a condom. Splitting the foil, she released the ring of cream-coloured latex and fitted it over the tip of his penis, looking down at it between her legs. She unrolled the ring expertly until it fitted to about three quarters of the way along his shaft. The balloon at the top looked tiny perched on his swollen glans.

I saw Jack glance back along the aisle, to make sure no one was watching or on their way towards us, then he pushed up Odette's jacket in front, freeing her bare breasts. Right opposite me, his fingers played with her slowly hardening nipples.

She licked her index finger and began making circles with it between her legs in the vicinity of her clit. Obviously I was meant to watch, because her skirt was still up at the front. Her firm breasts were tantalizing enough a display, but seeing her pink gash sitting over his monster cock was the kind of turn-on I'd never found time for imagining back in the States.

Odette had her eyes closed and, even though she had told me she liked having sex with different clients, it still hurt me to see how much she enjoyed being with another guy.

Her hand shifted to his manhood and elevated it as she lifted her butt. She introduced the tip to her hole, the little sac on top of the condom bending over as her flesh pressed against it, and then it wetly disappeared from view.

Odette's labia had stretched open, splitting around the blunt point of his knob.

Her body sank past the plum-like head, and she smothered a gasp as the stiff and unyielding shaft prised her entrance even wider. Her eyes went round for a moment then she sucked in her bottom lip and bit it, her eyelids closing.

I knew her cunt entrance was small and tight, and I could only begin to imagine what it was like to have something that big penetrating it and going up inside her torso. She would be afraid to move.

I could see that her butt was still lifted off his lap, as if suspended by the pole stuck inside her. Her pink inner labia were stretched thin in a tight rim round the circumference, her inflamed clitoral hood standing out from her gash, and a little rosebud peeping from it.

Still squatting, her thighs spread, she forced herself to sink down further on his latex-covered shaft. I watched it easing up into her vaginal sheath, and then she leant forward, with her elbows on the table, and her skirt draped down again, blocking my view of their genital congress.

Her blue eyes were staring at me, I found, and I surprised myself by leaning forward and kissing her lips. I don't know whether I was forgiving her, giving her encouragement, or wanting to participate.

She kissed me in return and slipped her tongue over mine. Then she took my hands and drew them to her bare breasts where they peeped out from under her hitched up jacket. Jack's hands had shifted to her hips, controlling their intercourse.

With two men pleasuring her at the same time, I noticed Odette's half closed eyes come over misty as she gave in to the sensations in her boobs and genitals.

There was no way we could adjust fast enough to hide what we were doing if someone came through the door from the other carriage, or along the aisle. A surprise from the latter direction had to happen sooner or later, what with the rest room being at our end, so I reluctantly decided to tuck Odette's tits back under her jacket. (Now she and Jack would just have to pause in their humping if anyone happened along.)

Having lost my manual stimulation of her nipples, and oral exploration of her mouth, Odette looked momentarily disappointed. Then she realised why I'd done what I had, and her eyes teased, 'You're being a prude, but thank you.'

Her eyelids closed and she turned her full attention to what was intruding between her legs, sometimes squirming from side to side on it, sometimes moving back and forward, and sometimes lifting and lowering her hips to add to her sexual stimulation. I was glad there was a condom between her flesh and his.

Their union culminated after a few minutes in Jack thrusting rigidly upwards and Odette's face twisting in ecstasy. Somehow, both of them managed to choke off any vocalization of their climax other than rapidly increased breathing.

Odette had just settled back on Jack's lap, and become still, when two pretty co-eds in shorts came down the aisle, glanced at us, then went through the door to end of the carriage, either going to the rest room or to buy refreshments in the next car. They seemed not to suspect what had been going on.

Odette took the opportunity of their departure to lift up so she could slide Jack's cock out of her body using her hand. Amazingly, he was still quite firm. The little sac at the end of the condom bulged with white fluid, which was starting to leak down under the latex over the head of his cock. Though numbed by what I had witnessed I was relieved the sac hadn't burst.

Odette stood up, her legs straddling his, and looked down at his still impressive manhood. She had the kind of expression on her face that said she wished she could whip off the rubber and lick him clean. Then she stepped out from behind the table and came round and sat sideways on my lap, with her legs dangling half in the aisle.

Jack tucked himself away, with the condom still on, and, as soon as the two girls in shorts returned, excused himself and headed out the door they had come back through.

Odette returned to her seat, opened her legs as she grinned at me, and pulled the hem of her skirt further up her shapely thighs. Underneath, I could see her pussy was wet and gaping -- the pinkness inside darkened to a pale red.

"I don't think I'll ever go back to normal size," she said quietly, as if it was my fault. I admired her fiery ring for a moment and then she pulled the skirt down and tucked it between her legs, closing them again -- almost. "You have no idea how swollen it feels," she reproached me. "You could have told him he was too big and given his money back." "I'm not so experienced I could tell I'd have to strain that hard," she giggled and squirmed. "You could fit a cucumber in me now." Then my expression made her turn serious. "Are you angry with me?" "I should be." "You said he wanted to fuck me." "I didn't say you had to. I told him it was up to you."

As if pleased I hadn't just passed her on for the use of another man without asking her first, she smiled at me without guile, "But you liked watching him fuck me, didn't you?" "Wouldn't any man?" She giggled. "Men are so strange." In the heat of the moment I gave in to excess, saying, "I would have liked to watch every one of your previous clients fucking you if I'd had the chance." She giggled more throatily. "No you wouldn't have." "You like men," I pointed out, "and I adore looking at your genitalia, so why not?" She seemed incredulous. "You really like seeing me with another guy?"

You can guess how the conversation developed after that.

On the spectacular coastal section of the rail track, just before we reached Kaikoura, I went down the aisle and sat across the table from Jack. I opened, "Odette was thinking she might make a little money on the side during our ferry crossing." He looked at me dubiously, thinking of the possible consequences of condoning prostitution on his ship. I added, "She's prepared to limit herself to crew members." "Her price is pretty steep for an ordinary seaman." I got in quickly, "She's willing to make herself available for two hours at half the price per head if they agree to a gang-bang." He said suspiciously, "She didn't strike me as that much of a slut." "It would be her first time actually."

He looked more interested. "You'd need a private cabin." "What about yours? Fucking her would be gratis for you, and I'd want to be there too to make sure nothing gets out of hand." I told him in further explanation, "Odette needs to be handed back to the agency in good condition -- you know what sort of people they are." He still looked suspicious, but asked, "How many crewmen are we talking about?" I hadn't discussed it with Odette. "What say we go with four others?" "It'll get a bit crowded." "All the more friendly."