All Comments on 'Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 13'

by Skidder

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Love the Story

Hope to see more updates and more often. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Like your story. Are you ever going to write a sequel to "The Twins' Girlfriend"? Ayaria could use another couple of boyfriends on top of being with Jon and Mykael. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One hell of a story...

Dude, that was a kind of story you get hooked on to and can't let go...nice character building, great visualisation and superb imagination. when are the later chapters coming in? i'm desperate to know what happens next...

akchaysakchaysover 14 years ago
Can't Stop Now !!!!

The kind of story in which one gets hooked on to & simply can't let it go..awesome imagination, gr8 visualisation & nice character building.

When are the latest chapters coming in? Desperate to know...

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Pls do complete this story

The story hasn't ended rite ???? Hey i keep getting withdrawals...a hell lot of time has passed....eagerly waiting !!!!

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Go on Pls.......

Love this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

Where did you go? Just when the story becomes so interesting, you stopped. If you didn't know before how good we think it is, I'm telling you now. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The story was great, but I would like to read more please.

Regards

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story why didn't you finish it????????

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago
:-(

Another unfinished story. Was getting good to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I should have checked that it had an ending first. Will any of you clever authors be willing to continue and finish this?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous