Trepidation & Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman cheats for the first time.
3.3k words
4.03
54k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers

I am so ashamed of myself. I did not know I was capable of such things. I really thought I was a good wife and one that could be trusted - one that would never allow her self to get involved with anyone other than my husband. Then with what happened at work, well I found out that I could really enjoy having sex that it is something that I can be good at and have the most wonderful feelings with. In the past, with Andy, my husband, I thought I was having a good time, even thought it could get no better. Then with the guy in the store I experienced some of the most awesome feelings. Feeling that make me shake, get little butterflies in the pit of my stomach and even have such an excess of wetness that I have soiled my panties several times, messed up my work slacks and even a made a bit of a stain on the seat of my car while riding home. Saying all that I still can't forgive myself for what has happened.

But I'm getting ahead of myself a little aren't I. First off, I am married and have been for a little over two years. My husband's name is Andy and he was my one and only lover until recently. I work full time at a retail store and to make matters worse it is in a mall. Imagine that, a woman working in a mall and not liking it. Anyway I am just one of the guys so to speak. The jokes are normally pretty tame but can occasionally get a bit on the risqué side. We have the option of wearing slacks that are khaki in color and for women, well we can wear skirts as well but they must be the same color as the men. Shirts (no blouses for us girls) are provided and have the larger openings so if I am not careful I show too much to the guys and the customers. Many a time have the guys kidded me about my sales being of the "tit" variety and not what the customer really needs.

I had been there about three months when Carl a co-worker accidentally brushed up against me. At least I thought it was an accident. He was moving some stock in the warehouse and did not see me as I was walking by. His arm pressed firmly into my breast and when he realized what had happened he just smiled and commented that if I wanted to be touched I just needed to ask. No need to bump him. I was shocked and said nothing. He seemed to take that as an open challenge and almost every shift we worked together after that he would either brush against me or ask outright if I were ready to have a fling. His asking resulted in my telling him that Andy would beat the crap out of him if he thought I was being harassed. Carl merely smiled and made sure he was always in the way after that to either touch me slightly or to watch me as I moved product around.

The day I wore a skirt he was beside himself. I have fairly long legs to go with my overall height of 5' 9". I have a toned body via genetics not exercise, brown hair that I have a shade this side of blonde and my best feature to me anyway, my blue eyes. I also sport a 36C top so the shirt is always pretty tight and snug.

Well to make a long story shorter Andy and I were having a bit of difficulty at home. He was working days at his office and I was working a lot of nights. When I get home I am ready for some action and he is asleep before I can get anything from him. He is not a morning person so our sex life dwindled down to once or twice a month. I had to face facts, I was horny and Carl was pushing me harder and harder at work. From slight brushing against me to offering to give me a massage as he rubbed my shoulders, arms and lower back, to whispering in my ear what he enjoyed doing to his dates. I must admit it was beginning to have an effect on me. The supervisor seemed oblivious to my problem and continued to schedule me late shifts and weekends.

There was no relief in sight and so I began to take matters into my own hands. During the day when I was home I took to watching movies on DVD that I rented from a local store that had anything you might want. It inspired me to touch myself until I was having an orgasm every day before I went to work. This did not last long as it got to the point that even if I had a great orgasm I wanted more. I would notice days when my nipples would stay hard most of the shift and I knew Carl was spying it also. He seemed to always be in the back when I had to go to the back for product or wanted to take a break or even use the restroom. We had a single toilet area and the day he barged in on me as I was pulling up my slacks I almost died. He just stood there and watched. I wanted to scream at him to leave, but I didn't. Instead he slowly looked me up and back down. He then looked me in the eyes and said, "Wow, I never imagined you looked that good. He looked me over again and then backed out of the room. I finished getting myself ready but not before I noticed just how wet I was from his intrusion.

It was on that night that I began to tease Carl. Comments about different things and making sure he was in the right spot when I had to lift something above my head or even when I decided to tie my hair back. You know the drill, raising my arms up to bend them back so I can grab my hair and then lift it up and put the hair barrette around it. The whole time my breasts are straining against the material of my shirt. I watched him as his bulge grew in the front of his pants and then I looked down at it and smiled, only to walk off with an extra twist in my step. I knew sooner or later he would break and then I would have to make a decision, let him have me or not and be prepared to fight him off if I elected not to go any further and maybe even suffer the consequences if I didn't want it and he gave it to me anyway. It was a lot to think about in a short time period.

Carl actually showed a lot of restraint. He did not speed up his approach or even seem inclined to go any further. My own frustration was increasing however. A week later I decided to press and see what would happen. Before I went to work I showered, shaved my legs and trimmed my little love nest. Not really expecting anything, but the thought turned me on as I did it. Next I put on my most arousing perfume. I never wore it to work after all the trouble I had with Carl when he smelled it the first time. Regardless I put just a dab on and followed it with my thinnest bra, my tightest shirt, a pair of barely there thong panties and my company approved khaki skirt, hemmed a bit higher than normal just for the night.

The store was really cool that day and the effect on me was obvious. Customers had difficulty talking to me and I don't think I made eye contact with a single man all day. I was free and feeling wild. Carl for his part noticed me but steered clear of me all shift. I wondered if he was perhaps just a big tease himself. The shift went on forever but as closing time hit Carl raced to the back to complete the checklist items and then returned to the front of the store. We closed the store quickly and had plenty of time left before our shift ended. I looked up and Carl was nowhere to be seen. My heart sank a little for some reason. Guess I wanted the attention and he was giving the same kind I got at home, none.

I returned to the back and decided to use the toilet before hitting the road. I went in and was nearly finished when I heard him outside the door. I knew I was tempting fate but for some reason I decided tonight was it. I reached under, unhooked my bra and pulled it free. I pulled my blouse back down tight, just like I always have it and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a tramp on the make. I decided to put my bra back on and return to my duties when I heard him walking closer to the bathroom. I listened to try to determine if he went on and was straining to hear when the door opened and he stepped in.

I was shocked to say the least but before I could say anything he crossed the area between us and pressed his lips on mine. His arms went around me and he pulled me tight. He was like a multi-tentacled creature as I felt his hands roaming all over my ass and legs, then my hair, face and back - all the while pulling me closer and closer. He grabbed at the bottom hem of my skirt and pulled it up, touching my bare ass cheeks beneath. Pulling closer I could feel his hardness as it pressed into my mound. Then without taking his lips from mine and without pulling back I felt his hand tugging at my blouse. It was tight and it was the first sign that I was giving in as I took a deep breath to release some of the pressure. Sure enough my blouse came loose and within seconds his hand was on my breast. He was quick and forceful and I almost screamed as he pinch down into my nipple but his mouth stifled my cry. I felt him move his hand from my back where he was still pulling me close, and he grabbed my blouse. His lips lifted off mine and the hand on my breast left and went down to my blouse. I felt both his hands take hold of my blouse and lift right above my hardened breasts. Holding my blouse with his right hand he used his other hand to grab my breast and pinch the nipple. It was so hard I thought it would explode and the pain was replaced with pleasure very quickly.

Just as I was used to that assault his mouth dropped to my other breast and he sucked hard - harder than I ever remember. I was so hot right then that Andy could have walked in and I could not have stopped. Both my hands went to his head and I was like a woman possessed. I pulled him tighter and tighter to me. He took that as a sign, maybe it was, and he sucked and pinched even harder. The pain was intense but the pleasure was growing and growing.

He switched off as his hand left my breasts and his mouth moved to my other breast. He let go my blouse and it fell, covering his face. I knew it was distracting so I pulled it over my head. I was standing in the bathroom at work with my blouse on the floor and a co-worker was sucking on my breast so hard it hurt. Still my hands returned to his head and pulled him back to me. With his hands free he was attempting to undo my skirt. I grew fearful he would rip the zipper so I released his head and released the material. I started the zipper down and he grabbed it and drew it down. He wasted no time as his hands rose to my waist and he took hold of my thong and skirt and pulled them both down. As soon as my thong was pulling away I knew just how wet I was. I think he did too because as soon as my skirt was down he released my breast and without looking up at me went to his knees and began to lick me. I was afraid I would fall and so pushed him away with a bit of pressure. He moved off and looked up at me with a lustful look I had never seen before that night. It was also a pleading look. I knew it was far from over but I moved the three steps over to the couch we had in the room. I sat in the middle and began to lay back. I watched as he began to smile and then the lust returned with full force as I brought one leg up and over the back of the couch while leaving my other leg hanging over the edge.

The final straw was as I moved my hand down over my breast, pinching the nipple as hard as I dared, and then moved down to the wetness I knew that lay below. I planned to dip my finger inside but he did not give me a chance as he almost dove toward me and buried his head between my legs.

Oh my god was he good. He had me over the edge in less than a minute and then before I could think about recovering he moved away, stood and undid his slacks. He tugged them down and the size of his organ made me gasp. I figured he was bigger than Andy, I just did not know how big. I would have to say he was about twice as long and nearly three times as thick. I know now that Andy is a bit small and that might be why I have hard difficulty feeling him when I get too excited, but I was almost fearful of this thing in front of me. He moved forward and stood before me. I reached up and just as I was close, it bobbed upward. I was startled and he sort of laughed. Reaching again I touched the head. It was so hot. I ran my fingers over the tip and watched as it swelled even more.

He moved forward and I knew he wanted me to take it in my mouth. I knew it would never happen, as my mouth was too small - but he persisted. I was about to protest when he grabbed my hair and pulled me forward. I tried to turn away and he then took hold of both sides of my head. He was too strong and as it came closer I decided to keep my mouth closed. He changed tactics and took hold of the back of the hair on the back of my head and pulled it down hard. The pain was pretty bad and as I opened my mouth to object he used his other hand to guide his pole into my mouth. I gagged but he did not let up. Instead he tugged harder and harder on my hair causing me to try and yell. Tears were flowing down my face when I realized he had released my hair and had moved his hands to either side of my head.

My eyes opened and I stared up at him as he pumped into my mouth. I then realized it was becoming more pleasurable and it was now a challenge to get as much of him into my mouth as I could. I had never had a man pushing down my throat before and the sensation was too incredible to describe. I still have my tonsils and I swear he was pushing against them.

Finally I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. My hands found their way to his sack and I massage him until I felt them beginning to draw up to his tool. I decided I did not want to take all that stuff into my mouth and began to pull off. He would have nothing to do with that as he took hold of my head again and held firm. He then increased his speed and when I felt him swell even more I knew it was coming. I have never let a man come in my mouth but it was not like I had a choice here. Then it came, spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot cum flooded down my throat. Just as I thought he was finished he began to draw out and as his organ left my mouth he let loose with another blast and his cum went all over my face, some in my mouth and some on my breasts.

I was so horny right then I would have taken on the entire staff (not really, there are 32 guys that work there).

To my surprise he did not shrink at all. Instead he was still standing hard and erect. The only difference was the dribble of cum dangling out the tip. His hand reached out and landed softly on my forehead. He then pushed and I fell back onto the couch, my legs still spread wide. He moved down and with only a small amount of difficulty entered me. I have never been so filled. I have been loved and I have been fucked, and I have had my share of orgasms, but just getting him into me caused me to go over the edge. But he didn't stop.

Instead he began to push more and more of his meat into me. With each thrust I was taking more of him. His hands were roaming again and he began to flick my nipples hard once more. With each pinch came an adjoining thrust. It took a couple of minutes but finally I was impaled all the way. He began to withdraw and push back in. I felt another orgasm and it was not long he had his hand over my mouth to keep the noise level down. I had never achieved more than a couple of orgasms in one night and had never been multi-orgasmic. That changed tonight.

He began to piston into me with increasing speed and before long he was tensing up. I feared pregnancy but elected to not stop the enjoyment. With a final push I felt him cum inside me. With so little time between I figured it would be just a little bit. Instead I swear he had more the second time around. When he finally stopped and pulled from me a stream of cum flowed out with him. He was at least soft now.

He stood, pulled his slacks up and tucked his shirt. He said he would tell the manager on duty I was not feeling well and was lying down on the couch. That would give me time to freshen and clean up. Just as he was about to leave he smiled and said something to the effect that anytime I needed a good fuck to give him a call.

I was in there about ten minutes before I was presentable. When I came out he was gone for the night and the manager was looking at me in a strange sort of way. Finally he asked if I felt better and I said yes. I can't help but think he meant more by the comment than just my health.

Comments welcomed – chapter two is ready, if response is positive and maybe even if it is negative. We'll see.

bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers