Tres Leches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I kept repeating as I shot what felt like a gallon of cum into Will's ass. I bent my head back, eyes screwed shut, savoring every second of the best orgasm I'd had in quite a while.

Finally I started to come down from my high. I heaved a huge sigh and opened my eyes. Jay had let Will go and was watching me. He grinned. "Good boy. Now it's my turn."

"Fuck yeah," Will said. "Let me taste myself on you, Bobby."

"Hands and knees, boy," Jay said. "Doggy style for you."

Will grinned and obeyed. As soon as he'd assumed the position Jay and I plugged him at both ends again. I flinched a little as he washed off my still-sensitive cock.

"You want it? You want it?" Jay was working hard, his hips almost vibrating with the speed of his fucking, his eyes glazed with lust. It wasn't going to take him long. Sure enough, it was just a minute or two before a prolonged "Aah!" rose from his throat, followed by a series of hoarse gasps, and I knew he was seeding Will's hole with the second load of the night.

My partner's eyes were closed, his face frozen in that mask of ecstasy I'd seen so many times. He fell forward onto Will's back. Then Jay grabbed Will's wrists and straightened, forcing him up on his knees, his arms stretched out in a spread eagle. Will's cock jutted up from his crotch, rock hard.

Jay caught my eye. "Suck him off," he said.

As I obeyed, bending down to take Will's erection, Jay fell backward, still holding onto Will. The two of them ended up on their backs on the bed, my partner underneath, his cock still in Will's ass. I grabbed our friend's cock and began to suck him hard, sliding up and down on his shaft as fast as I could. Jay turned Will's head and kissed him. Their lips and tongues tangled as I reached up, pinching and squeezing Will's nipples. He couldn't hold out for long against our combined assault-his muffled moans grew louder until he broke away from Jay's mouth and shouted, "I'm cumming!"

"Mm hmm," I said eagerly as blast after blast hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth with salty hot liquid. I swallowed some but kept as much in my mouth as I could. I waited until Will's thrashing and whimpering had begun to subside, then made my way up his body toward his face.

Will was waiting for me-he knew exactly what I was planning. "Give it to me, man," he whispered as I opened my mouth and dumped his load into his. We shared a long, sticky, slippery kiss, passing Will's cum back and forth, before I let Jay in on the action too. He clamped his mouth to Will's and took his share, before completing the circle by passing it back to me. We swapped sperm for minutes more, our arms wrapped around each other. Finally we were spent. The three of us lay on the bed, Will in the middle, waiting for our breathing and heartbeats to return to normal, still loosely joined.

Will spoke first.

"I don't want to spoil it, guys, but--" he said. "That was incredible."

Jay shrugged, an exhausted smile on his face. "What can we say-we aim to please. Like you at the restaurant."

I looked at the bedside clock. It was one-thirty a.m.

"Jesus, look how late it is. Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"I told my assistant manager I wouldn't be in to lunch."

I tapped him gently on his cheek. "So you planned this."

"Nah. I figured just in case." Will smiled. "I kind of could tell you all were interested."

Jay snorted. "Kind of. We weren't exactly subtle."

Will put his arms around our necks and pulled us both toward him. "You guys are sweet. Not to mention fucking hot. I'm glad I came by tonight."

"So," I told him, "Are we."

After we cleaned ourselves up a bit, we got into bed and turned out the light. For a while there was no sound but our quiet breathing. Then I heard a snicker from Jay.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, really. I couldn't help thinking... Will got three loads dumped in him. Tres leches."

Will started to laugh too, quietly. "Without the cake?"

I reached underneath the covers and squeezed his soft cock. "You were the cake, Willie. Mighty tasty, too."

Will yawned. "Can't wait for breakfast."

"Is that a promise?" I asked.

"Maybe. 'Night, Bobby."

Breakfast did turn out to be a bit more than toast and coffee. But that's another story.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.

Excellent, as always.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
With You, Anything College students discover they are more than friends.in Gay Male
Werewolf Ch. 01 He is taken by a werewolf.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
The Gentle Giant Young love, and all of its insecurities.in Gay Male
More Stories