All Comments on 'Trespassing Can Be Dangerous Ch. 02'

by GingerVye

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
alexandria_leealexandria_leealmost 12 years ago

...As do I want more...look forward to the next installment.

lexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YUMMY!

And i so hope she gets lots more. After all she really wants it, needs it, and he is so pleasured by doing it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep On Writing!!!

So far - so great! Regardless of the ending, i.e., whether it may be a planned or unplanned abduction/ordeal scenario, we readers need a further continuum of erotic activities. Now if I were the dom, I'd be gentlemanly enough to treat the obviously pretty and cultured lady sub to a nice shower, enema(s) and bound full body massage & worship before settling down for the night (or continuing more play into the wee hours). Anyway, love your 1st person narration style - very highly literate - and please continue this delightfully erotic adventure with (at least) several more chapters!

ohamandaohamandaalmost 12 years ago
Oooohhh...

That was nice... :P

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years ago
can you break into my house?

Ginger, you are something else. What a great piece of erotica! It's so hot seeing you torn between your fear and your desire for your unknown assailant....

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years ago
Loved the carrot

I never thought of using a carrot. Starts out so small and gets quite thick. I think I have a story where I can use that. Hope that's OK.

shooterofbulle2shooterofbulle2almost 8 years ago
damn!

that was fucking good. i'll have to read the other parts too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous